Sunnyside Rest Home Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
The sunnyside three have fun with snow white.
2.5k words
4.64
6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

The sunnyside three sit at a large table on the patio of their condo. It's a bright sunny summer day, all three sipping at an ice cold bottle of budweiser. It as been nearly two weeks since they fucked Leyla and Chelsea. All three, especially Joey, were feeling very frustrated.

"Fucking hell, Ronnie I need a fuck."

"Don't look at me, Joey."

All three needed a fuck. Then an opportunity may have presented itself, Gladys their neighbor from two doors down waltzed past them.

"Hi ya boys, looking forward to the fund raiser today."

Every year the retirement complex held a fundraiser for a local children's hospice.

"Oh god, Gladys forgot all about that crap." Said Jerry.

"Oh come on, my granddaughter is dressing up as Snow White for the kids."

"Hold on Gladys, is this the volleyball player and model?"

"Yes, Ronnie. That's her."

"Perhaps we should attend the fundraiser, anything for the kiddies." Ronnie grinned thinking of her granddaughter in a snow white costume.

"That's good, see you later." Gladys retired to her condo.

"What's this girl like Ronnie?"

"Fucking stunning Joey. Oh my god, if we could pull this off it would be the best yet."

"It's up to you, Ronnie. You're the man."

"Thanks Jerry."

The men sipped at their budweisers, even though it was only eleven in the morning. The men spent the next hour contemplating their strategy. How were they going to grope the beautiful snow white into fucking them.

The three guys walked down to the gardens, where today's activities were being staged. There was a small stage with a drum kit on and a microphone. There were a number of different stalls from a tombola to a $5 dollars a kiss stall being manned by the complex manager Ruth: a big set woman in her late fifties, she was very pretty and had huge bosoms.

"I will be spending some money there today."

Said Joey excitedly.

"Anything for the kiddies hey, Joey." Jerry sniped.

"You're a bit eager, guys."

"Fucking hell, oh sorry." Joey couldn't believe his eyes.

"So sorry about him." Ronnie apologized.

"That's okay, hi I'm Beth, gladys' granddaughter."

Beth was gorgeous and already dressed as snow white, a flowy yellow skirt that dropped halfway down her fit firm legs. A blue top showing a little bit of cleavage with large ruffles on the arms, a red Alice band sporting a bright red bow pushed her long dark hair back off her face, her lips were bright red and her complexion a naturally tanned light brown. Red high heels completed the look.

The guys couldn't speak, even Ronnie who was normally coolness personified. They thought Chelsea was hot but this girl was off the scale.

"Sorry dear, we were taken back by your beauty. I'm Ronnie, this Is Jerry and Joey."

"Hi, got to go and finish getting ready."

"Why don't you finish up at ours." Replied Joey hopefully.

"It's alright, I got my own tent."

The guys watch her stroll slowly to a white tent at the back of the gardens, her hips and bottom sway with every foot step, she takes the alice band out of her hair and shakes it loose. She enters the tent.

"Let's do it now."

"No Joey, no yet. Patience my friend."

"Okay, you're right Ronnie."

"Fuck me, Ronnie this girl is ridiculous. Think we can pull this off."

"Yes Jerry! I have ever let you down. Tonight guys it will snow white and the three horny old bastards."

It's about four o'clock and the guys amble down to the merriment. It's so busy with people of all ages. Joey visits the kissing booth, he hands Ruth $10 and proceeds to snog her face off, she gives in and pushes her tongue down his throat. He squeezes her large boob and leaves.

"$50 and i will fuck you later, Ruth, have bigger fish to fry at the moment."

"You really are a bastard, aren't you Joey?"

"You're only jealous, Jerry."

The guys spot their target. Snow white is having her picture taken with some of the kids.

"Isn't she great?" Said Gladys startling them.

"She sure is. Is she married?" Ronnie replied.

"No! She gets married in three weeks. Do you know that she as been celibate for two months. She wants her wedding night to be special."

"I bet she's bloody horny now."

"She did tell me earlier that she has been close to giving in a few times. Just hope no one kisses her neck, she is very sensitive there."

"I don't think any of these kids will be kissing her neck, do you?"

"Probably not. See you guys."

The three men decided to queue for a photo with Beth.

"Who's next?"

"We are snow white."

"Aren't you a tad bit old?"

"No! It's all for the kiddies."

Ronnie positioned himself behind her, Joey to her left and Jerry to her right. Joey and Jerry grip her waist, their arms crossing her back. Ronnie pushes his crotch up against her butt. He places his head on her shoulder to get in the picture. His mouth is about an inch from her neck, he can smell her perfume.

"What's that scent? My dear."

"Not sure." Her voice breaks as the three men squeeze around her.

Ronnie places his nose on her neck and sniffs gently and breathes back out, his hot breath hits her neck like an electric shock vibrating through her body. Joey's hand is now level with her breast, his finger tickles the outside of her tit through the silk of the costume. Jerry's grip of her side tightens, Ronnie has their arms pinned against her back. Ronnie moves his head behind hers and sniffs at her hair before moving down slowly and planting a kiss on the back of her neck. The old men have to hold her up as she shakes, the wetness building in her knickers.

"We are going to fuck you. If you agree, pose for another photo with us." Whispers Ronnie. His hot breath on her ears and neck turns her on.

"NEXT!" Shouts, the photographer.

"No! One more." Says snow white.

The men look at each other's smiles, they have her primed and ready.

They pose for another picture. Joey blazingly grabs her right boob over her dress, he can feel her erect nipples. Jerry's arm now loose from Ronnie taking half a step back, squeezes her butt cheek. Ronnie puts his hand in a fist, apart from the middle finger which is protruding out. He runs it down the crease of her butt pushing her silk skirt in between her cheeks. He smiles for the camera as finger fucks her butt hole,pushing her knickers and dress up inside it. The kids and grown ups cheer unaware snow white is being felt up in front of them. The men move away and watch from the side as she continues having pictures taken with the children. Her blue eyes gaze at the old men, not quite believing how horny those old guys had gotten her and how brazen they were. She wasn't the first to think that and she won't be the last.

"Time for a half hour break, Douglas." She said to the photographer.

She hastily retreated to her tent. She had to repel those old bastards, she was getting married soon to a wonderful man. She stared into the mirror in her tent, she was fully expecting the guys to follow her in, she wasn't disappointed when the opening of the tent was pushed open and the three old men entered.

"Good evening snow white."

"Hi, you got me going. Come to finish the job, have you?"

She stood and stared at the old men, her blue eyes wide with passion, her mouth slightly open. Ronnie grabs her hand and pulls her to him, her arms flay around his neck and they kiss, her tongue dances into his mouth. She sways her hips as Ronnie grips her arse tightly, it makes her stand on tip toe; bringing them even closer. She can feel his erection poking her. She guides her hand down and grips his dick tightly and squeezes it hard. They are still kissing passionately. Snow white is now so horny all her inhibitions have disappeared. She undoes Ronnie's bowling shirt and kisses his firm chest. Her red lips Slurp on his nipples, she kisses his stomach gently, leaving red lipstick marks all over it. She is now crouched down legs wide apart, the yellow skirt of the costume pulled up exposing her firm thighs.

She releases Ronnie's dick from his shorts. She enjoys the hardness of it in her hand, it was two months ago she last felt a hard dick.

Slrrrp! Lick! Slrrrp! She sucks him gently wanting to enjoy the hard cock in her mouth. Jerry drops to his knees behind her and unzips her dress, he kisses and licks her back leading her to her neck. His hand reached round to pinch her erect nipples, her nipples were hard, sitting on a soft breast that filled his hand perfectly. She moaned with every suck of Ronnie's dick. Jerry released his grip of her nipples to release his penis from his beige chinos. She could feel it poking her butt, she reached back with her left hand to grab it while her right wanked the bottom of Ronnie's dick, the rest was being caressed by her lips and tongue. Ronnie looks down at her, gently pulling at her long dark hair, the alice band in her hair rocking on her head to the motion of her sucking.

Jerry grips her waist and pulls her waist up, he places his bellend at the tip of her shaven hole and pushes it in slowly. The tightness makes her squeal. She looks at him for a moment, then returns to Ronnie's penis. Joey stands to her side stroking his fat dick in anticipation of fucking snow white. Her right hand manages to grab his dick, her finger and thumb unable to meet around it.

"WOW! You're so big." She says to Joey.

Her mouth soon returns to servicing Ronnie's dick. Jerry pushes her head deep onit as he starts to speed up his motion. His dick going deep up her, he grabs her yellow skirt as he rams his cock home. She has to release her throat from Ronnie's dick to scream out.

"FUCCKKK! YESSSSS!"

Jerry balls bang against her clitoris,now engorged and sensitive. Her blue eyes bulge as Jerry fucks her. Her dress drapes over his dick as he releases it from his hands, which now pull at her long hair.

"Here we fucking go." Jerry shouts as he shoots up inside her.

"Oh my god! YESSSSS!"

She goes back to Ronnie, his dick shiny and wet from Beth's saliva. Ronnie pulls her up and they share a kiss, her skirt drops back down. Precum from his dick leaves a small stain on the front of it. He bends Beth over a table facing a mirror. Beth's eyes stare at him in the mirror. He lifts her skirt up. Her legs spread in anticipation of Ronnie entering her. Joey gets on the floor licking her pussy. Ronnie sees her eyes close as Joey flicks at her pink moist bean. Ronnie pulls her butt cheeks apart, his dick parked in between them, the tip probing at her bum hole. He drives his dick into it, stretching her butt hole. Her blue eyes stare at him as his dick probes her butt deeper. Joey slurps at her clitoris. She grips the makeshift dressing table, Ronnie cooly pushing his dick all the way inside her firm butt, her sphincter squeezes his penis in admiration. Ronnie quickens up, he gazes deep into her eyes as he can feel the end coming, his balls shrivel as he shoots inside her arse. He slaps her butt cheek as his flaccid penis falls down from her butt. She smiles back at him.

Beth turns to sit on the table. Joey struggles to get his fat frame off the floor.

"Come on you fat bastard." Jerry helps him off the floor.

"Oh piss off, Jerry."

"Are you going to fuck me or argue." Beth angrily snaps at Joey, as she catches sight of his large penis.

She grips it as Joey squeezes his large frame between her legs. Her right leg wraps around his waist. Her left placed on a perfectly positioned chair, her legs wide open, her eyes closed as Joey guides his beast inside her pussy.

"FUCCKKK!"

Joey doesn't believe in taking things slowly, his dick pushes in and out of her at a furious pace. Her hands grip his big arse, her legs grip around his waist. Joey buries his fat sweaty head into her neck, the table shakes from Joey's weight pushing his dick inside her.

"FUCCKKK! YESSSSS! FUCK ME!."

Her arms are hugging his large frame as she is hurting from his large dick stretching her vagina.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

There are tears rolling down her cheeks, her vagina stretched. Joey pumps away regardless, he doesn't care. Her fingernails cut into his back. She can't take much more; he is really hurting her. Joey carries on, her vagina feels like it's going to split.

"SHITTT! Please no more. I can't take any more."

"Come on snow white, take it." Joey shows no mercy

Joey pumps harder, Beth's legs go like jelly as the hard fucking from Joey is making her almost pass out. Her blue eyes bulge and water. Then some relief as Joey pulls out of her, he pulls her head down to his dick by her hair. Her two hands wank him as he covers her beautiful face in his spunk, her mouth slurps his cock clean. The guys just leave the tent leaving Beth on the floor unable to move, cum leaking from her holes and Joey's cum all over her face, her legs giving way at every attempt to pull herself up off the floor.

The old men stand with the crowds awaiting snow whites return. After about ten minutes she returns, the old bastards stare in disbelief at how amazing she looks. It's like nothing had happened at all. She notices the guys in the crowd, she flashes a wide smile and tips them a wink.

Couple of hours later, the guys are sat on their patio sipping a cold bud. They think back to the afternoon, reminiscing about fucking the beautiful fit snow white.

"Hi guys. Fucking hell I'm still hurting, you naughty old men." It was Beth, now dressed in a blue tracksuit. Beth looked even more gorgeous, her hair up in a ponytail.

"Sorry if we hurt you, my dear. You are so fucking hot."

"That's alright, I enjoyed it. It did bloody hurt though, Joey. Quite a dick you got there."

"Sorry again, have a nice wedding." Said Joey with a hint of remorse.

"Oh by the way, it's my bachelorette party next weekend, perhaps we can party afterwards."

You tell us where and we will be there.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers