Super Bowl and Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hoped that we would need another road trip in the near future.

What a way to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday

Our Valentine's Day Celebraion

After our road trip on Super Bowl Sunday, we texted each other constantly. More flirting at work and lunches together. The conversations and texts were explicit and direct. She revealed to me when her husband and her had sex and how his cock was no comparison to my thick, satisfying tool. I also revealed when my wife and I had sex and how vanilla it was. No comparison to fucking her tight, hot pussy.

She also sent me pictures of her posing nude in all sorts of sexy positions.. Everyday a picture of which bra and panty she was going to wear at work. I looked forward to pictures every morning. I also sent pictures of me, nude and hard as a rock, telling her she was the cause. I noticed she would wear more fishnet and patterned stocking or pantyhose to work.

It was the Friday before Valentines Day. I texted her to see if she could get the afternoon off, as I told my boss, of a dentist appointment and wouldn't return to work. If she could get out of the office I would get a hotel room for us to spend the afternoon together. A short time I later received a text, "Yes, baby after 1:30 pm, really looking forward to see YOU, kisses". I booked the room and I left the office at lunch time.

I grabbed some fast food and checked into the hotel. I texted her the hotel and room number and to just come to the room and knock on the door. I settled in the room, ate my lunch, and took a quick shower, anticipating her arrival. After the shower I decided not to get dressed and just wrapped a towel around my waist.

Soon a knock on the door. I opened the door, she stared at me having only a towel wrapped around my waist, smiled and walked in. She shed her winter coat, put her purse down, kicked off her shoes and sat down on the edge of the bed. We embraced and kissed, and told me her excuse for leaving the office for the afternoon.

As she got acclimate and warmed up, we began passionately kissing. Our tongues danced from one mouth to the other, and soon touching followed. I told her how much I was looking forward to seeing her naked again, having oral sex, which would be a first for us, and fucking again. She could see my excitement from the tent my stiff cock made under the towel.

I watched transfixed as she began to take off her clothes. Off came her blouse and then her skin tight jeans, as it was casual Friday at work. I already knew her choice of undergarments, a white lacey bra and panties which was the picture I received that morning. Her bra and panties were so sheer, you could plainly see her rose colored areolas, stiff nipples and her red bush. Her bra came off and those two beautiful orbs appeared. Her nipples already hard, not sure because of the cold outside or her arousal of up coming events. Turning her back to me, she lowered her panties as I watched them slide down over her plump ass, also revealing the hidden treasure between her legs. Sliding the panties slowly down her thighs and legs finally stepping out of them.

My eyes feasting on her beautiful nude body. Turning around facing me I admired the contrast of her pink areolas, nipples and small patch of red pussy hair against her alabaster skin, no longer hidden from view. She was beautiful, sexy and hot.

I ripped off my towel and exposed my stiff cock, already leaking pre-cum. I had been shaving my cock, balls and trimming my pubic hair for years, as I always loved the feel and look. Having planned that this encounter might happen, I did a touch up that morning while I showered before work. She looked directly between my legs, as I told her that this is the effect she has on me. We both giggled.

We laid down on the bed next to each other and began kissing and exploring our naked bodies. She stroked my cock, played and rolled my balls in her hand, and slowly massaged my leaking pre-cum over my swollen, purple cock head, concentrating at times on my pee hole. A muffled moan escaping my mouth as we kissed.

I pushed her to lay on her back and I began kissing her neck as my hand slide between her thighs. I couldn't believe how damp she was already as my fingers slowly parted and stroked her slit. She told me, "I've been dripping all day. My panties are soaked and hope it didn't create a wet spot on her jeans".

I softly began to lick, suck and nibble on her rock hard nipples, while my fingers continued exploring her pussy. Running my fingers slowly up, down and around her wet pussy, flicking her engorged, hard, swollen clit. Slipping a finger inside her juicy canal I slowly pumped it in and out, before adding another finger. As I was finger fucking her, I focused on finding and stimulating her g-spot. I massaged the rough spot on the top of her pussy as she lifted her hips trying for more contact. I increased my pace, pumping my fingers in and out of her soaked pussy, while my thumb played on her clit. I gently nibbled and then softy bit the nipple in my mouth. She was bucking her hips, fucking my fingers as I drove them deep into her cavern, and sucked her nipple. Soon she grabbed my hand making me stop my onslaught, as she screamed loudly through an orgasm. Damn she was sexy.

Slowly I withdrew my wet sticky fingers, watching her smile at me in the after glow of her orgasm. Kneeling next to her I notice a few more adorable body parts. She had a small, round, soft pouch by her belly button, which I call a mommy tummy. The soft pouch remained after her giving birth to her three children. Her pink pussy lips were unfolded and spread open, they looked like the wings of a butterfly.

As she had done many times before, she took the initiative. Told me to lay down on my back, then she climbed on top of me in a 69 position. I watched as her plump ass and pussy slowly lowered on my face. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Then I felt her tongue lick the head of my cock before her warm mouth swallowed it. I had not done a 69 position in a long time, as my wife is very short and our privates don't align correctly, but not the case here.

I swiped my tongue through her slit, tasting her warm, tart nectar. I placed my hands on her butt cheeks spreading them apart so access to her pussy with my tongue was easier. I licked, kissed, sucked, stuck my tongue as deep in her tunnel as I could. I attacked her twat like a starving man. She was bobbing her head up and down on my stiff cock, sucking hard at time, then licking it. She surprised me again, taking her mouth off my cock bending forward and licked my balls. She kissed, licked and gently sucked on each bloated ball, no one had ever done that to me. The feeling was extraordinary, as she could tell by the muffled moans coming from between her thighs. I patted her butt cheeks letting her know I had enough of this position.

She rolled off me and we positioned ourselves face to face. We kissed deeply allowing us to share the taste of cock and pussy. After a short pause and us sharing how special our first oral sex was, I told her my desire to fuck her from behind. Without hesitating she got on all fours lowered her head the mattress and raised her hips and ass high in the air. What an amazing view, I kissed both of her butt cheeks, before kneeling behind her.

With my stiff cock in my hand, I ran it slowly up and down her wet slit, coating it with her slippery juice, and finding the entrance to her love canal. I pushed forward slowly as her pussy accepted my cock's length and width. Ever so slightly she pushed back against me until I was fully embedded and had no more length to give her. Slowly I began moving in and out of her wet pussy.

Her pussy felt wonderful wrapped around my cock. I couldn't believe how warm, wet and slippery her fuck hole was. I grabbed her hips to help guide my thrusts to be harder, deeper and at times side to side. We found a nice steady fuck rhythm and I knew I would not last long with this sexy lady.

I was not as surprised at her loud and vocal languish and in fact looked forward to her explanation and instruction. Loudly grunting and groaning and explaining how good my cock felt. Instructing me to "fuck her harder", "or faster", "or deeper", plus the sound of slapping wet skin could be heard above our moans.

I slowed my pace just a bit, but started to jab my cock hard and deep into her. Looking down and seeing my cock embedded in her was fantastic. I arched my back, drove my cock deep and released my pent up juice into her cunt. Washing her womb and pussy walls with my hot, sticky load.

I leaned forward on her back, out of breath and energy, gently kissing the back of her neck. I told her how unbelievable she was and it was the best sex I have ever had with any woman in my life. She smiled and added how amazing it was and hoped we could go again before the afternoon slipped away.

I slowly withdrew my soft cock, all wet and shiny from our joint juices. Laying on the bed facing each other we kissed softly. I already realized how much she loved to cuddle and rest after sex. So we pulled a sheet over us and snuggled.

Some thirty minutes later my phone rang. I jumped out of bed and walked naked, my soft, still wet, shiny cock swinging between my legs as I retrieve my phone from the desk. I heard her whistle and tell me I had a nice butt, making us both giggle. I answered the call and sat down on the edge of the bed.

She knelt behind me while I sat and talked on the phone. She began softly kissing my neck, feeling her breasts squeezed into my back. Her hands wrapped around me rubbing my chest and flicking my small but hard male nipples. I had to clear my throat several times to hide the ticklish feeling on my nipples.

She sucked and nibbled my ear lobe. Whispering softly in my ear and asking, "is that your wife"? "Tell her how you just fucked your mistress and your cock is still covered in love juice". She reached down between my legs and stroked my still wet, soft cock.

I muted my phone, smiled at her, and said it was a vendor of ours. Gave her a small kiss on the lips, unmuted the phone and continued the conversation. I set up a meeting with the vendor the following week and hung up. I put my phone down looked at her naked body still kneeling on the bed and smiled. I told her how much of a minx and naughty girl she was, making us both laugh.

We laid back down on the bed and began making out. I fondled and squeezed her heavy breast and rolled her stiff nipples between my fingers as she played with my sticky cock and balls. Both of us getting aroused again. We knew we had to hurry and make it a quick fuck as it was getting late.

I laid on my back and she got between my legs and began sucking my cock. Her hot wet mouth having the desired result as it stiffen in her mouth making her and me both moan. She was about to get on top of me and guess what, her phone rang. She got of the bed and retrieved her phone sitting next to her purse. While I laid on my back with a boner.

I could tell by the conversation that it was her husband. I pondered if I should tease her like she did me, but thought better of it, since it was her husband, and we shouldn't raise any suspicions. I could only hear her side of the conversation, several yes dears, in about an hour. She added, worked all afternoon on the special equipment project with the team lead, you know the guy that drove me to the warehouse a week or so ago. Standing naked in front of me, she looked me directly in the eye and told her husband. He really drove me hard this afternoon and introduced me to some equipment I could use in a more creative way. He is very pleased about me being so vocal and told me how satisfied he is with my ideas and suggestions. In fact, this afternoon, I uncovered several holes, he had not seen or anticipated to be right in front of his eyes, but we worked in unison to fill those gaps to everyone's satisfaction.

Both of us smiling at her clever innuendo comments to her husband. Him not knowing she was standing naked with a naked man on his back, waiting to fuck her one more time that afternoon. She hung up and told me she had little time left. She just kept amazing me and that conversation had me hot for her.

She took little time to lower herself on my cock. She began bouncing her hips up and down on my hard equipment. At times she would stop the bouncing and just roll herself back and forth on my cock. She was on a mission to obtain her orgasm and I could tell by her loud comments.

When I thought she was close to her orgasm, I began mauling her tits and pinching her nipples and heard her tell me, "I'm coming on my beautiful hard cock". I encouraged her to wash my cock with her girly juice. She slammed down hard on my crotch, her orgasm washed over, body twitching and shaking.

She collapsed on my chest, catching her breath, as I kissed her softly on the neck. After recovering she slowly slide off me. Minutes later she got off the bed and went to the bathroom leaving the door wide open. I could see her reflection in the mirror. I watched this amazing, beautiful red head get decent and ready to go home. I was not in any hurry as I slipped on my underwear and planned another shower before I went home.

As I watched, a few unusual things caught my interest. One was she pulled out a fresh pair of clean panties and put them on. She took the pair she wore to work and stiffed them in her purse. Did she always carry an extra pair of panties in her purse?

Second, was a small tube of toothpaste and toothbrush again from her oversized purse and brushed her teeth. I understood the reasoning, not having any indication of body fluids on her breath. What I was questioning, do woman often carry toothpaste and a toothbrush in their purse?

She had no idea that we were getting together, because we planned our rendezvous at work that morning. Yet she was prepared with clean panties, toothbrush and toothpaste, maybe she's not as innocent as I've been led to believe.

12