Super Bowl Sluts...

Story Info
A girl loses a bet on the big game and has to fuck.
3.2k words
4.28
77.7k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,092 Followers

It was the 4th quarter of the biggest football game of the year; the Super Bowl! The snacks were long abandoned and the tension was extreme. I could feel the excitement in the air as I sent up a prayer to let the Philadelphia Sharks win over the Glendale Fireballs. I had made quite the bet on this game, probably because I'd had too much to drink even before the game had started.

The evening had begun innocently enough with me preparing food for my boyfriend and his four best friends. They were all coming to my place to enjoy watching the Superbowl on my new projector TV that had a screen so big it rivaled those at actual movie theaters. My parents had set me and my sister, Shay up with only the best for our college experience, providing us each with a convertible sports car, a luxury home, and a variety of people they paid to maintain the home for us.

Shay and I were spoiled but we hadn't ever known it any other way. We were used to getting what we wanted when we asked for it and we knew how to make sure we got what we wanted. We had grown up as cheerleaders, our parents paying for special coaches that helped us to be the best we could be at stunting, dance, and cheer. They spared no expense in taking us on lavish trips to our cheer competitions, all the while treating us as if we were twins, rather than as the regular sisters that we were.

We did look a lot like twins and no one could tell which of us was older or younger, even though I was twenty and Shay was eighteen. Most people struggled to tell us apart, but my boyfriend, Ashton had always been able to tell. He had always seemed to know things about me without me having to tell him.

"Sorry, baby!" he had told me earlier as I prepared the snacks. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I poured out five rations of jungle punch. "I think your team is in trouble today!"

"No, the Fireballs are going to lose! Do you hear me? My Sharks are going to wipe the field with your team!" I fired right back at him. He laughed.

"She thinks her team is going to win! Can you believe this?" Ashton searched for support from his friends.

"Meghan, where in the hell did you get this shit about cheering for the Sharks?" Lance asked. Lance was a friend of my boyfriend's and he was all kinds of sexy. I tried to downplay my attraction to him but I tried to sneak in a glance once in a while. "They got into the Super Bowl based on a shitty call. There's no way they are winning this game."

"That was not a bad call! The Sharks have always been our team! We even got to cheer at their half-time show a few times. We are just east coast girls!" The guys all knew I was referring to my sister and me.

"Where is Shay anyway?" Roman, another of my boyfriend's friends asked. Roman and I had a bit of history. We had kissed once about a year ago in the middle of our living room while everyone was asleep. It had never happened again and things had been a bit awkward for Roman and me since. I often wondered if he was going to tell Ashton that it happened. So far, he hadn't.

"She has an extra tumbling practice today."

"Don't her coaches know it's the Super Bowl today? Jesus!" Martin chimed in. He was also my boyfriend's friend, but one I had never had a crush on. He talked with a lisp and I always wondered if he might be gay.

"I'm sure they must know. She said she should be back at some point during the game."

"Your Sharks suck, Meghan!" Tarquin, my brother's tall, skinny friend said as he shot me look of superiority. I handed him what was basically an adult sippy cup filled with jungle punch. It contained fruit punch, orange juice, pink lemonade, and a shit ton of vodka. I'd made it with love and I handed one to each guy.

"So I'm the only Sharks fan here? You all are rooting for the Fireballs? Come on, now! How can you not see that the Sharks have got this? Huh?" I was practically screaming and I realized I had better sit down. I had sampled the jungle punch quite a few times. I suppose the samples had added up until I was actually drunk. I felt a bit woozy. "I need to sit down..." I was fanning myself, looking around at the guys.

"Come on in here, Meghan. We can bring out the food."

"Sit right here in this comfy chair."

"Here's some ice water. Hydrate, Meghan."

"Thanks, guys!" I took a sip of water and watched as the guys turned on the giant projector for me and turned it to the correct channel. The national anthem had already started when it happened.

"Sharks suck! Go Fireballs!" Martin screamed right in my face.

For some unknown reason, this pissed me off and my drunk ass started to rant about how the Sharks were so much better and how all the other teams sucked. I was going on and on and the guys were hushing me as the actual game began. I wasn't done!

"I'll bet you all that the Sharks win! I'll bet you all!" My speech was slightly slurred and it was so odd the way the game seemed to move in slow motion.

"What you wanna bet?" Lance asked, not even turning to look from me.

"I want money! If I win I want $50 from each of you!" I laughed, as if I was about to make an easy killing.

"Wait, so if you win you have to pay each of us $50?" Martin asked, just to be sure.

"I think we should make things interesting," I told them. "I'm so sure that the Sharks are going to win that I'm willing to bet something insane."

"Like what, babe?" Ashton asked, raising his eyebrows in concern.

"Like myself. How about if I lose I have to suck and fuck you guys after the game?"

There was dead silence as the guys took in my words. The sounds of the game playing on the television were the only ones in the room. No one moved for quite a while, then they slowly turned to Ashton to see his response.

"That's hilarious!" Ashton began to laugh and the other guys followed suit.

"No, I'm serious. Ashton, you can't stop me from representing my team when I know they are going to win!" I stared him down, feeling the craziness coursing through my veins. There was one part vodka and one part horny slut running through me now.

"Fine! Then it's a bet!" Ashton said firmly. He even leaned over so he could shake my hand firmly to make it official. He had his game face on and so did I.

I was feeling pretty good about myself until the Fireballs scored the first touchdown. By halftime, the Sharks were down by seven points. I was starting to sober up and as the game picked back up I poured myself more jungle punch and I started to pray.

The Sharks were still behind and I knew that I had done this to myself. Surely the guys wouldn't actually expect to collect on such a bet. Surely they would understand that I was drunk when I made it. I thought of all the excuses I would use and how I would weasel out of fucking all of my boyfriend's friends. I thought about how stupid I had been to make such a bet in the first place.

As the final moments of the 4th quarter played out, my prayers went unanswered. The guys were all screaming and congratulating each other as if they had just played in the Super Bowl themselves. I was saddened that my Sharks had lost, but even more saddened by the looks the guys were giving me now that the game was over.

"So, Meghan, about that bet we made," Roman gave me a nasty look that told me he still wanted to kiss me some more.

"I was sure the Sharks were going to win! I didn't really think I was going to have to fuck all of you! You know? I can pay you all $50, except I will have to ask my daddy for money so you'll have to wait until next week because he's in Figi right now."

"Ashton? What do you think?" Martin asked as they all crowded around the chair I was sitting in.

"I think you should take your clothes off, Meghan. A bet's a bet."

"But honey -"

"No, honey. You insisted on this bet. We shook on it."

"Aren't you going to get jealous watching me fuck your friends?"

"Nope. One thing you don't know about us is that we were in college once, just like you. We used to do some pretty crazy things back then. In fact, there were many times that we all shared a woman."

"You what?" My boyfriend's friends looked on, excited by the way things were playing out.

"I said, we shared a woman."

"As in all of you had sex with her at the same time?" My pussy twitched at the thought. I was aroused that my boyfriend was being this way with me.

"Yes, and that's what's about to happen to you. Take off your clothes, Meghan. You lost the bet fair and square." Ashton helped me out of my chair and pulled my Sharks jersey off of me and then my leggings. I stood there in front of them in nothing but my bra and panties. I was thankful I had worn a matching set, even though they were more sporty than sexy.

"So how do we start?" I asked, unsure of what to do.

"Like this," Roman said, taking a step toward me and slipping his fingers into my bra. The other guys followed until their hands were running all over my body. I didn't know which hands belonged to which guy, but it didn't matter. One of the pairs of hands belonged to my boyfriend and he seemed to be okay with this. Someone took off my bra and it fell from my small chest. I lowered my arms to let it drop down to the floor. Someone else was pulling down my panties.

There were fingers in my pussy, probing at first and then finger fucking me deeply until I was squealing with excitement. A mouth found one of my nipples and the hands continued to work themselves all over my body.

"Suck my cock," Ashton presented his dick to me, inches from my mouth. I opened up dutifully and began to suck him as the other guys continued to caress and finger fuck me. I had never felt so much pleasure in all of my life.

"Can I fuck her?"

"Don't ask me. Just treat her like any of the other girls we used to do this with. It's more fun that way. You don't have to ask my permission. Use her holes, bro!" Ashton announced to his friends. It was open season for my holes and each of Ashton's friends was willing and ready, even Martin.

The first cock entered my pussy and I could tell it wasn't Ashton's but there was no telling whose cock it was. There was something sexy about not knowing, about just being used and the best part was that none of them were wearing condoms so I could fully feel everything as they used me. I could feel the loads of cum squirting inside of me and all over me.

"Let's DP her!"

"DP? What's that?" I asked, still naive in the ways of group sex. I found out as they forced one cock in my pussy and the other into my asshole. I felt stretched in ways I had never felt before and I wondered if I would be okay after this. I'd never intended for things to get to this level of perversion but the guys seemed to think that this was all okay and even normal. They didn't seem a bit disturbed by the fact that I was Ashton's girlfriend and they were all fucking me.

"Say the Sharks suck!" Martin pulled his cock from my mouth so I could answer him. I looked up and saw that Lance was the guy fucking my pussy and Roman was in my ass. I looked down at myself, stuffed with cocks and I couldn't bring myself to say that the Sharks sucked. I just couldn't.

"Okay, fuck her harder, until she says her team sucks!"

They pounded my pussy and ass until I was a blubbering, slobbering mess. I was cumming hard and it also hurt at the same time. They were fucking me too hard and I wanted them to stop. I didn't want to say that my team sucked but maybe they were right. My team had lost. I had lost the bet and now I was split open by multiple cocks like a Super Bowl slut. I hated myself and I wished that I could make it all stop and so I said what I had to say.

"The Sharks suck!" I screamed. "Are you fucking happy?"

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister?" I heard a loud squeal and I knew that it was Shay. She made her way through the naked guys and saw me with two dicks inside of me and one right in my face. I was covered in drool and cum and I was so embarrassed that Shay was seeing me this way.

"Shay! I...I lost a bet and now I have to fuck all of Ashton's friends."

"Did you bet on the Sharks?"

"Yes, of course, I did!"

"Did I just hear you saying they suck? How can you say that? That's our team. Don't let these guys bully you."

"She's a Sharks fan! I think she should get fucked too!" Tarquin suggested.

"Not my little sister!" I screamed in protest.

"Let's ask her." Tarquin turned ceremoniously to Shay and asked, "Would you care to join us in our orgy this afternoon?" Tarquin was always being goofy and the way he asked her made Shay laugh.

"What do you think, Meg? Should I join you?"

"I would hate to spoil your innocence," I admitted and we both laughed because we both knew that between the two of us, I was the innocent one.

"Oh, I'm not innocent. I've fucked all the guys here except Ashton at least once. The only reason I haven't had sex with him is out of respect for you. You're my sister and I love you."

"Awww. Wait. You're really joining us?" She was already shedding her clothes and the guys were back to hammering my holes with their dicks. I looked over at Shay and watched as the guys filled her holes as well. She had Ashton's cock in her mouth and I guess I should have felt jealous, but I didn't. Shay was my sister and I trusted her. I loved her. In fact, we had been through so much together that I would have gladly given her anything.

The guys were pushing us closer and closer together and I wasn't sure why. I thought they might be trying to give me a better view of what Shay was doing when they started to push my head down between her legs.

"Lick her pussy!" Roman coached me.

Lick her pussy!" Martin cheered me on.

But when Lance said, "Lick her pussy!" I was so aroused that he wanted to watch me that I buried my face right into my own sister's twat. I didn't realize that I was going to like it as much as I did. I wasn't thinking much at all as I tried my best to do things with my tongue that would bring her pleasure. I wasn't sure if I knew what I was doing but I certainly tried my best. Her pussy tasted like a mixture of sweetness and the bitter taste of semen.

Shay was stroking my dark hair as she opened her legs wider for me. I could feel the eyes of the guys fixed on us and I knew that this was turning them on in ways that would last them a lifetime. I was shocked at first, that I was eating my own sister out but that faded into an understanding of my own actions. I'd always been close with Shay and I wanted her to be happy. It made sense that I would want to bring her pleasure. It made sense that I wanted to give her everything that I could.

She took a turn eating my pussy as the guys continued to fuck me, one cock in my ass and the other in my pussy. I wondered if she could taste the loads of cum that the guys had dumped in me. Shay wedged herself in between the guys so she could get her tongue right on my clit. I remember the pleasure as it built up bigger than the biggest wave in the ocean. I remember the crash as that wave finally hit its peak and came cascading down over me, breaking me down with its intensity and force. I don't remember much after that, only waking up on the very chair that it had all started in.

I looked down at myself, still naked, my body coated in dried semen trails. I looked around the living room to see Shay splayed and naked on the couch, asleep. Some of the guys were asleep on the floor and I figured the others weren't far away.

"Meghan?" Shay stirred.

"Shay!"

"Did we really fuck Ashton and all of his friends last night?" I looked around for Ashton but I didn't see him.

"I think we did."

"Holy shit! Do you think this makes us sluts?" She pulled her lips to one side, as if perplexed.

"Yes, I think this totally makes us sluts. Super Bowl sluts!"

"Totally!" Shay looked pleased by this for a moment and then in the next moment her eyes were closed again and she was back asleep. I got up, searching for Ashton and finally found him asleep on my bed, cuddling a teddy bear I had won at the fair one year. He was so cute. I jostled him, trying to wake him.

"Ashton!"

"Hey, sexy!" He grabbed me and pulled me to the bed so he could hold me.

"Baby, did me and Shay really fuck all of you guys yesterday or was that a dream?"

"Oh, you two fucked us, alright. It was so fucking hot."

"So it's true! We are Super Bowl sluts!" I laughed.

"That's funny! I think we should do a bet like this every year...but let's talk about this in a few hours. I need more sleep. What the fuck was in that jungle punch, anyway?"

It was then that I realized that my recipe for Jungle Punch was also the recipe for an orgy. So, if you are trying to start some crazy shit, make sure you add shit tons of vodka. You're welcum.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,092 Followers