Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't in any position to judge. I didn't advertise my sexuality or relationship status to the Air Force, either.

"Besides, Stacey wants to stay with us tomorrow night and Sunday before we drive back on Monday. I think she wants to have a girls's night out together."

Just then, our phones buzzed.

i'm lonely the text read.

Alex took a selfie of us in the bath. We were covered by bubbles, but it otherwise left nothing to the imagination.

now i'm jelly Stacey replied.

A second later a picture text arrived. It was of the jeweled end of a butt plug nestled in between the cheeks of her wonderful ass.

i'm getting ready for my graduation present

ur ass is mine I texted.

it's yours forever. xxoo

Alex reached for the plug and the tub began to drain. He started up the shower and we rinsed off, refreshed.

As we toweled off, my phone rang. I answered the Facetime call.

Stacey was in her room with the lights down low. "I needed to call and tell you goodnight. I wish I had taken you up on your offer stay with you tonight."

"You're coming with us tomorrow after graduation, right?" Alex asked.

"After the party, yes."

"There's another party? I thought tonight was the party," I gave her a puzzled look.

"Tonight was the introduction," Stacey looked almost embarrassed. "Tomorrow is the big party. Dinner. DJ. The whole nine yards. We should be able to sneak out by eight."

"It's your graduation party; there's zero chance you'll be able to sneak out," I said.

Stacey sighed at the realisation. "Probably not."

"We'll hang out for however long you need us," Alex said.

"I appreciate that."

We stayed up and talked for a while longer. But we were all tired, and soon it was time to go.

"Oh, by the way, no fucking tonight," Stacey said sternly.

"Who made you Queen Bitch?" I pouted.

"This is my graduation, and your present to me is going to be taking out all of your pent-up frustration on my mouth, pussy and my ass. So no sex. No oral. No pussy fucking. And especially no anal."

"This sucks," I sighed.

"And no masturbating, either."

"Bitch."

Just for that, Stacey set her phone down, and leaned over. She pulled the collar of her t-shirt down. She wasn't wearing a bra. Jiggling her boobs for me, she blew a kiss into the camera.

"I love you, Mallory," she teased.

"It's a good thing I'm infatuated with you," I said with mock annoyance. "I love you, Stacey."

"Love you, sweetie," Alex blew her a kiss.

"Love you, Lexy," she winked. "Good night."

Then the screen went blank.

I turned to Alex. "You're really not going to make me go a night without sex, are you?"

In response, Alex flipped me over on my stomach.

"Ass up!" he barked and I complied immediately. He tugged at my towel and threw it across the room.

Without much warning, he began to hump up against my backside. I could feel his cock swinging between my legs and slapping against my labia and clit.

Then, with his weight pressing down on my shoulders, he brushed my hair out of the way and kissed me right on the back of the neck.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, pushing my ass back against him, trying to meet his cock with my pussy.

Instead of entering me, he just slapped me on the ass.

"No fucking!" he laughed and then slipped out of my fumbling grasp. I watched his erect cock bouncing as he walked back to the bathroom.

"You are a monster," I yelled after Alex. He just cackled mischieviously. I was tempted to frig myself until I got off, but I didn't.

Alex flipped out the lights and came to bed, still naked.

Cuddling up next to me, he reached around and clutched my breast in his hand. His breathing was warm on the back of my neck. And his cock was wedged between into my butt.

"I love you, Mal." I could hear the super-villainous smile in his voice.

"I love you, too. Even if you and your sidekick are evil."

****************

We sat with Stacey's family at graduation. There was a speech by an alum who had done well in their life that was inspirational and appropriately brief.

Each of the graduates had their name called as they walked across the stage. We cheered as required.

I sat between Alex and one of Stacey's cousins. Alex spent most of the diploma part of graduation talking with Carter about the technical aspects of BMWs, Audis and Mercedes.

After the ceremony, we waited as Stacey took pictures with her friends and sorority sisters. When she saw us, she jumped into my arms, and then Alex's, which drew a couple of curious stares, but no one was really paying us much attention.

Then she returned to celebrating with her classmates.

We made an appearance at her graduation party, where there was more food, a band, and a lot of people we didn't know.

I spent most of the time sitting at a table with Mama, listening to her tell stories about growing up in a segregated south and gossiping about some of the other people at the party.

Mama told me her husband was in the service.

"He was a medic in the Army during the war. He was in the 761st Tank Battalion and fought with General Patton," she said proudly. For someone who was over a hundred years old, her mind was still sharp as a tack. "After the war, he became a doctor. He just died a few years ago. I know he'd like you and Alex."

Smiling, I held her hand, happy that she made me feel like family, even though we had just met the day before.

It was a good afternoon, even if I made my quota of small talk to last me for the rest of the year.

As the party was winding down, Alex took my hand and led me back to my car with the promise of meeting our girlfriend at the hotel. My eyes widened, when I saw Stacey leaning against the door, looking so beautiful with her million-dollar smile.

She wore a perfectly fitted maroon dress with matching diamond jewelry and some black five-inch fuck-me pumps, and was the center of attention for the whole afternoon.

I melted into her arms and kissed her eagerly.

"You look amazing, my love," I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," she said, her smile radiant.

Alex got in the driver's seat. Stacy and I got in the back seat. We didn't cuddle, and I was content just to hold her hand.

We arrived back at the hotel and Alex popped the trunk open and retrieved Stacey's carry-on spinner.

The three of us held hands as we went up to our room.

I half-expected my lovers to start tearing at one anothers's clothes as soon as we were through the door, but we didn't. Any inkling we had about going out on the town was long gone after our very full day.

Stacy changed and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She hung up her dress and set it in the closet. She shed her bra and put on a long nightshirt and a pair of leggings.

I changed into a tank top and flannel pants.

Alex went into the bathroom and came out as Inanna, wearing a short, almost see-through nightgown with a lace top that barely covered her down to her thighs. She added a little bit of lipstick, eyeliner and rouge; not enough to be made-up, just enough to highlight her cheeks and eyes.

We lounged together on the king-sized bed and turned on a movie, always touching. Always close.

As horny has I had been the night before, I was exhausted after two days in a row of dealing with a lot of people I had never met before, and I needed to recharge.

Stacey and Inanna let me be in my own little world. I knew they were there, and an arm around my shoulders or a pat on my thigh remined me they loved me without words.

At some point, Stacey popped open a bottle of champagne and we toasted our new graduate and our future together.

I fell asleep slightly buzzed, my arms around Stacey's waist, my face buried in her bosom and Inanna's hand comfortably resting on my hip.

When I awoke the television was off and the lights were out.

Inanna and Stacey were next to me, kissing and caressing one another.

I stirred and felt a hand reaching for me. Rolling over, I felt soft lips press against mine.

Hands tugged at my clothes and soon enough I was naked. Our bodies rubbed together.

We kissed. Deeply. Passionately. Content.

"What do you want us to do?" Inanna asked. Her voice was becoming more feminine and more distinct. She was finding herself, and as she did, I found myself falling more and more in love with her.

I also noticed as Inanna came into her own, so did Alex. It was as if two parts of their personality which were the source of internal conflict suddenly found two separate paths, but the result was each became something unique and more confident.

Since giving up on settling for the "friends with benefits" relationship we had before, I let myself fall in love with Alex, Inanna and Stacey. And maybe I was learning to love the person I was becoming, too.

"I want you to make love to me," Stacey replied, her voice shaking with desire. "I want you to make love to my big 'ole butt. And then I want you to take me away with you and love me forever."

"I think we can do that," I grinned, blinking the last of the sleep out of my eyes.

I pulled away from Stacey's grasp and turn on the light on the edge of the headboard of the bed.

While our eyes adjusted to the light, I went into the bathroom to get a towel, a washcloth and a big bottle of lube.

Before getting back in bed, I went over to my bag of sex toys. I drew out a small wand vibrator, a small bullet vibrator, a medium-sized bullet vibrator, a strap-on harness and a dildo which was smaller than average, and certainly smaller than the one molded from Alex's cock.

Inanna pushed the covers to the side and lay the towel out. This wasn't our first rodeo with someone who was new to anal.

"How do you want us to do this?" I asked.

"What are my choices?" she asked.

"Well, first we're going to get you warmed up," Inanna said. "That means lots of foreplay. You'll probably cum a couple of times. Lots of kissing. Lots of touching. You don't have to do anything unless you want. We're doing this to you, and for you."

Stacey nodded.

"If you want, we can make love to your cute little pussy," Inanna continued. "You can have one of us or both of us. You can masturbate or we can use all of the vibrators and toys we have."

"What if I want to do you, too?"

"You can do whatever you want, sweetheart," I smiled. "But tonight is about you. We're here for you. The first time, we don't want to rush you and we don't want to be rough. Once you see if this is something you like, then we can explore a little more."

"You like it rough."

"I like it rough from Alex," I pointed out. "I like it rough when I trust the person I'm with, not just anyone. We don't know what your limits are, and that's not a bad thing. That's something we need to find out. Together. You don't have to like the same things I do, and we are not in competition. If you don't like it, we'll never judge you for saying 'no'."

"I want to give you my ass," Stacey said quietly. "I want you to have all of me."

"And I love that you want to give yourself to us," I said gently. "But we're giving ourselves to you as well. If we all want to be together, this is going to be a partnership, both in bed and out of bed. And the only way we're going to succeed is to communicate and talk, even when we may not want to."

Even though we were all naked, Inanna and I purposefully weren't touching or engaging in any actual sexual activity. This was a conversation we needed to have without distraction.

"This isn't just about the sex, Stacey," Inanna's voice was firm, but tender. "You need to trust us and have faith in us, and we need to have the same thing with each other and with you."

"I understand," Stacey whispered.

"After we get you all revved up, I can mount you any way you want," I said. "Or I can start with a vibrator, or however you want this to go."

"I want you to fuck me with the strap on. And then I want Inanna to cum inside me. What is the easiest way to start?"

"I recommend doggy for the actual penetration." I told her. "But we can do it missionary if that's what you want."

"Okay, we'll start with doggy when we get to that point."

"Let's go over the rules: If I tell you I'm about to do something and ask if you want me to continue, what do you say?"

"Green."

"If we're pushing you close to your limit, what do you say?"

"Yellow."

"If we're doing something you don't like, but you don't want us to end the scene, what do you say?"

"Red."

"If you want us to stop everything, what is your safe word?"

"Purple."

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple, purple, purple."

"Stacey, we love you regardless of whether you go through with this or not. You don't ever have to worry about disappointing us, or making us angry for using the safe word," Inanna told her. "We'd rather end the session than hurt you, either physically or emotionally."

"You two make me feel so loved," she wiped tears from her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you," Inanna fell into Stacey's arms. I joined them and we kissed tenderly for a long time.

"I'm ready," Stacey said finally. She rolled over on to her stomach.

I gathered a couple of pillows and had her lay across them, supporting her hips.

"I'm going to put a vibrator on your clit," Inanna turned the wand on low and reached for the smaller of the bullets. "And I'm going to put this one inside you."

"You've been practicing with the small plug, right?"

Stacey nodded.

"Good," I said as I began to set all of the buckles and straps. "The cock I'm going to use is about the same size around, although it's longer."

"I'm going to put some lube on your ass. It's going to feel cold," Inanna warned. "And now on Mallory's cock."

I got on my knees behind her, my cock sticking out. "Get up on your elbows. Spread your legs."

She moaned when Inanna began to move the small bullet vibrator in and out of her, and she continued to hold the wand against Stacey's clit.

Stacey's body tensed when I rubbed the head of my cock against the pucker of her asshole.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, Mallory. Green light."

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Very carefully, I lined up the strap-on with her ass. I placed my hand at the small of her back.

"I'm going to enter you," I warned. "Deep breath in... breathe out."

She tensed when I pushed forward. Her rear end clenched at first.

"Deep breath... I'll go slow..."

With one hand on my cock, I used the other to spread one of her cheeks for me. Inanna reached up and spread the other.

Her cute little butthole seemed to wink at me.

"How's that?" I asked when just the head of my cock was inside her. Inanna withdrew the bullet vibe from her pussy.

"Go slow," Stacey begged softly. "Slow... deeper... slow... right there."

It took me a few minutes to work the length of my cock into her ass. I was afraid of going too fast or pushing Stacey too hard.

The only sound the room was the soft buzzing of the wand vibrator on her clit.

"It hurts... a little," Stacey gasped.

"Too much?" I asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop... green light," she clenched her teeth. "Just go... go slow."

I began to move my hips back and forth a little bit at a time.

"More lube?" Inanna asked, concerned.

"No, I'm okay."

Inanna squirted some more lube around her anal ring anyway.

"You're doing so well, Stacey," Inanna encouraged. "It takes a minute to get used to... you're doing so much better than I did the first time Mallory took me like this."

The constant motions seemed to relax her after a few minutes. Her ass loosened up and I began to glide in and out.

"Is that okay? How does that feel?"

"Different... but good," she replied. "I don't know that I want this all the time, but I can see how you'd like it."

"Do you want me to go harder or faster?"

"A little bit of both."

My hands grasped Stacey by her wide hips. My eyes locked on to Inanna's.

She looked up at me with envy at taking our girlfriend's ass. I winked. She would get her turn.

"I don't like anal by itself," I said playfully. "But I like it when there's a cock inside my pussy."

Stacey moaned at the thought.

"And another one in my mouth..."

"Really?"

"Yes, and one in each hand..."

"I want that, too," she gasped as I started to move a little faster.

"Press harder on my clit," Stacey asked Inanna. "Please."

"I love being surrounded by cock. I love having men waiting to take me. I love having all those big. Hard. Cocks. All there just for me and my little pussy, ass and mouth." I pushed all the way inside her, which was still only about half the length of Alex's cock. Leaning forward, I brushed the hair out of the way and kissed her neck. "We have so much we're going to teach you, Stacey... so much to show you... so many ways to love you."

"Yes," she hissed. "Please love me."

Nodding to Inanna, I established a slow, steady pace. Inanna moved the vibrator around until she found the sweet spot.

We were learning more and more about each other. About what made each other tick.

"Right there!" Stacey cried out. "Don't stop!"

When a woman tells you not to stop, do exactly what you were doing at that moment. Don't vary your pace. Not harder. Not slower. Change nothing.

Do the exact same thing until she cums. Even if you get a leg cramp or your ab muscles feel like they're about to melt down. Just don't--under any circumstances--stop whatever it was you were doing when she let you know what she wants.

Fortunately for me, between the vibe on her clit and my cock in her ass, Stacey's orgasm came quickly.

She clenched the sheets and buried her face in the pillow.

I felt her legs give way as she collapsed on to the bed.

"I'm cumming!" Her voice was muffled but there was no mistaking what she meant. "Keep fucking me!"

It wasn't until she went limp that I slowed, then stopped.

"Relax... slow... I'm going to pull out now," I warned. "It's going to feel like you're about to poop, but it's okay. Don't clench your butt on me yet."

Once I was out of her, I sat back. Inanna took Stacey in her arms and was whispering softly in her ear.

I went to the bathroom and unbuckled the strap-on. I washed the dildo in the sink and set it on a towel.

Climbing into bed, Stacey melted into my arms. Inanna snuggled up to us.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "Should I take a shower and wash... um, wash back there?"

"Probably," I brushed the hair out of her face. "You did so well, sweetheart. Your ass is amazing. Thank you for letting me have it."

"You can have it when ever you want." We kissed tenderly. Stacey reached for Inanna. "And I want you to have it next."

"Not tonight," Inanna stroked her cheek. "Your butt is going to be sore after your first time. But we have all the time in the world."

I lay next to my girlfriends until Stacey slipped out of the bed.

"I'll go," Inanna volunteered and they went to take shower.

Someone was shaking me. I guess I had fallen asleep.

"Stacey says we need to cum." Inanna was looking down at me, her eyes filled with love. "I'm going to make love to you now, Mallory."

"Wait," I pushed her back as she went to mount me.

Stacey lay next to me, but I made her sit back against the headboard. I leaned back into her arms. She reached around and clutched me. I turned and kissed her lovingly.

Inanna moved between my legs. I spread them eagerly for her.

The three of us made love for a long time. Stacey and I kissed.

Stacey played with my pussy.

Inanna suckled on my breasts.

Stacey and Inanna kissed as I toyed with Inanna's nipples.

We lost ourselves to the ecstasy of making love. Slowly and deliberately.

After Inanna came inside me, Stacey insisted on going down on me until I came again and passed out.