Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 10

Story Info
Wrapping up with Mallory and her partners.
2.8k words
4.82
8.6k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Neither Stacey nor I said a word as we disrobed and went back to the bedroom.

Both of us were extremely horny, the image of our husband fucking his new lover seared into our minds.

"What do you want me to do, Mal?" Stacey's voice was taut with desire.

"I want you to make love to me," I said simply.

Cupping her breasts in my hands, I kissed Stacey, even as I fell back onto the bed. I spread my legs and she came to rest on top of me. Her weight pressing down was comforting in its intimacy.

Stacey giggled when her braids fell over her face on to me. "Be right back."

I admired her curvaceous naked form as she went to get a scrunchie. Her dark areolae stood out prominently on her breasts. Her nipples were hard little points, and not because it was cold.

She returned to my arms once her hair was secured.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I whispered.

Her lips pressed against mine tenderly. She kissed her way across my check to my ear.

"I am yours, Mallory," she said quietly. "For forever and a day."

As feral as Alex was with Angelito, Stacey and I were not in any rush. My hands roamed her body, even though I knew it intimately. We caressed one another with unhurried leisure. Each savouring the soft touch of the other.

"Do you think Alex has knocked us up yet?" she asked playfully.

"I hope so." I fell back into the bed when I felt her mouth gently brush the side of my neck. "I can't wait to have your baby."

"My baby?"

"Yes, sweetheart, your baby. And Alex's baby. And Inanna's baby," I pulled Stacey close to me. "They're going to be our children, Stacey. Yours and mine and Alex's."

She smiled.

I reached up and brushed the tears out of her eyes. "I love you, Stacey."

My bride kissed me and groped my breasts. I spread my legs and Stacey began to grind her pussy against me.

Both of my spouses like me shaved and waxed clean. I like Stacey with a little bit of muff. Not full bush, but not bare, either. Our mounds rubbed together.

Stacey thinks she has a big pussy. She was thick, puffy outer lips. I love to kiss them. Lick them. Suck on them.

When she's aroused, her labia swell. I love to tease them with my tongue. My fingers glide between their steamy folds.

And she has this glorious clitoris. When she gets excited, it gets really hard. And sensitive.

I could feel that little nub rubbing against me. We fell into an easy, familiar rhythm.

"Tits in my mouth," I whispered.

Lifting off me for just a second, Stacey thrust her chest forward. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, making her shiver.

"After we have our babies, and we're done breastfeeding, I'm going to get my titties pierced," she said dreamily.

"I will suck them every day," I promised.

"You do that already."

"Okay, that's fair," I laughed with her. There is no way I could ever fit that that big, round breast in my mouth, but I tried my damnedest.

Our hips never stopped moving. A tingle started between my legs and spread throughout my body.

"Give me the other one," I reached around and cupped her ass, pulling her closer to me.

Stacey pulled back and took her free breast in her hand, the titflesh spilling out between her fingers. I buried my face into the space between her breasts, licking and sucking on her soft skin.

She guided her breast into my mouth and I worshiped it just as I had the other.

"After my titties are all old and saggy, are you still going to love them?"

"I will love every inch of you for the rest of my life," I promised, my mouth making slurping sounds on her nipple. "I may have to fight our babies for your milk."

"You can suck on them anytime," she breathed, jumping slightly as I bit her a little too enthusiastically.

"Don't stop," she moaned. Her hips moved a little fast. I met her gyrations with my own.

"I love you," she cried out. I tweaked her other nipple as I suckled on the one in my mouth. "Don't stop!"

A wave of pleasure shot out of my pussy when we brushed together in just the right way. She felt it, too. So we did the exact same thing.

Over and over. Again and again.

My pulse raced. I never let up on what I was doing to her breasts or between our legs.

"I'm going to cum, Mal . . . I'm . . . don't stop!" Stacey's movements became slower, but more intense. "I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, Stacey," I whispered, my own orgasm imminent.

She grasped me by the hair and pulled my face into her deep cleavage.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out.

I was, too. We rode it out together. It wasn't as intense as we've had before, but it seemed to go on forever.

Clutching her to me as if my life depended on it, I lost myself to the tender touch of my wife. And she to me.

Our pace slowed. Her grasp on me loosened.

We lay together, our breathing rapid, but steady.

I never wanted to get out of the bed. I never wanted to let her go.

Stacy rolled to the side, so she was facing me. Our hands ran over one anothers's bodies. I stared into her eyes. Fully content.

She brushed the hair out of my eyes. I sighed with contentment and let myself drift off in the arms of my beautiful wife. I was almost asleep when the door opened.

Alex stumbled into the bedroom, still naked. His Superman costume was on a hanger. He saw us cuddling in the bed, and I think his cock hardened just a little bit.

After putting his costume in the armoire, he flipped out the lights in the outer room and then the ones next to the bed. The light in the bathroom was on, bathing my wife and my husband in a soft glow.

He smelled clean, and his hair was still wet.

"Darna wanted you to join us tonight," he sat on the edge of the bed next to Stacey. She reached over and began to stroke him. "I told her that I needed to finish making babies with you. But I kind of obligated us to do a five-way with them tomorrow . . . um, seven-way if Tien and Lindsey are in."

"I guess we could do that," I laughed. "You know Jenny and Kelsey will want to be there, too."

"That's nine!" Stacey snickered.

Of course there were no objections.

"I told Tein you two were off limits to her," Alex winked. "She wasn't happy."

"I want Inanna and Tien to DP me," Stacey batted her eyes at our husband. "That should make her happy."

"I'm sure it will. She loves your ass," I snickered. "Are you hard yet, Alex? Are you ready to pump some more cum inside us?"

"Did Angelito fuck you dry?" Stacey asked.

"No, but I might need a double blowjob to get me ready," Alex's eyes danced with laughter.

The things some guys will do to get their wives to give them a blowjob!

We did make him go down on us first. After he had eaten us both to orgasm, we gave him the promised double blowjob and then he made love to both of us.

I fell asleep with Stacey curled up on my arms, and Alex spooned up behind me, his cock pressing against my ass.

In the middle of the night, I felt his hard cock behind me. Even half asleep, I wiggled for him and he entered me. I fell back into my slumber with a fresh load of cum inside me, my husband's warm breath on the back of my neck and my wife's body against mine.

****************

The day after Angelito and Darna's engagement was the Saturday of Dragon Con. It was three years after Alex and I had met Stacey, and two years after I shamed Angelito into buying Darna the lightsaber.

I woke up to the sounds of Alex and Stacey making love. They were trying to be considerate of me, but I have yet to meet a woman who can have a quiet orgasm with Alex (or Inanna, for that matter). Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever known a man to have a quiet orgasm with Alex, either.

When she came, her eyes rolled back into her head. Alex grunted and he deposited some more of his cum inside her.

Rolling over on my back, I spread my legs and began diddling myself. He looked over at me, at the point between exhaustion and excitement.

Biting my lip, I let him know I was going to have a play, with or without him. I'd just assume it was with him. And he knew it.

Dislodging himself from Stacey, he mounted me, his cock still semi-flaccid. I whispered dirty things in his ear, and he hardened inside me. Enough to bring me to a screaming orgasm of my own.

After breakfast, I helped Inanna into her Fennec Shand costume. Stacey was in her gender-bent Boba Fett (or as I call her, "Booba Fett"). It wasn't one of those sexy costumes, but we had formed her chest plates around her substantial rack. The weight of her breasts was balanced by the jetpack on her back.

I dressed up in my twi'lek. Inanna airbrushed my face and neck. The lekku covered my hair and I had a wrap that covered up the transition between my skin and the prosthetic. I found a morph suit that was almost a perfect colour match with the lekku and body paint, so I didn't have to worry about painting my arms, hands or other exposed skin.

We skipped the parade and went to a panel with some actors from Battlestar Galactica.

Darna and Angelito met up with us later, both wearing their Jedi costumes. I tried to get him to buy another lightsaber, but he stood his ground, even after I offered to organize a gangbang for him. I was intentionally vague about whether he was going to be a gangbanger or the gangbangee.

We were hanging out on the main level of the Marriott when Stacey nudged my arm.

"Yellow alert," she said softly through her voice amp and pointed over my shoulder. In her Mandalorian helmet, I don't know how she could see.

I turned to look, my lekku swinging freely. Two girls wore Sailor Scout/Disney Princess mash-up costumes and looked to be about Stacey's age. Maybe a year or two younger. Their body language made it clear they were uncomfortable.

They were sandwiched between four guys, all dressed as different variations of The Joker and were being very obnoxious.

With a glance over my shoulder, I saw Inanna nod. She slung her prop blaster rifle on her shoulder, took off her helmet, and we made our way over.

"Tessa!" I called out to one of the girls. "It's so good to see you again!"

The one dressed as Sailor Mars/Ariel caught on quickly as I stepped between her and the nearest of the guys, bumping him out of the way with a shoulder check. He had a surprised look on his face but backed down at my scowl.

"It's been a while," she said, giving me the once over. I winked. "You look amazing, as always!"

"Do you remember Kim and Lexi?" I asked motioning to my wives. I glanced over at Sailor Venus/Belle, who seemed to be visibly relieved.

I slipped into my Air Force officer posture and gave the guys the "I dare you to give me any shit" look. Three of them were shorter than me, and they were all at least ten years younger. One of them started like he was about to get pushy until Boba Fett just stood there, glaring at him from behind her helmet.

Inanna was taller than any of the guys and she put on her "I will fuck you up" face. She unconsciously changed her posture from Inanna's feminine stance to Alex's more aggressive masculine bearing. Now outnumbered, the Jokers moved on, in apparent search for easier prey.

"Thank you," Sailor Venus/Belle said. "I hate assholes like that."

"Yeah, me, too," I looked around to make sure the guys actually left the area. "I'm Mallory. And this is Stacey and Inanna."

"Are you girls okay?" Inanna asked. Stacey took her helmet off, too.

"Yes, we're fine," she replied. "I'm Jess; this is my roommate, Holly."

" 'Roommate'?" I asked, making air quotes. Jess cast an almost imperceptible glance at her friend and giggled nervously. Holly blushed and looked away. My gaydar is about 70 percent accurate. Jess had a crush on Holly and the other girl had absolutely no clue. It would take very little effort for us to seduce Jess, and I could turn Holly in an evening, even without having to resort to anything as crass as buying them drinks. Holly stood no chance against Inanna, should she make a move.

"We're going to go grab a bite to eat," Stacey said. "Would you like to head over to the food court with us?"

Both Inanna and I started to laugh. Jess and Holly stared blankly at us, not in on the past history. Stacey flashed her million-dollar smile.

"Sure," Holly said tentatively, but happy to have run into some friendly faces.

In my mind, the cosplayer inside me was plotting a Sailor Neptune/Tiana costume for Stacey, and a Sailor Mercury/Cinderella for myself.

Our faces lit up. Inanna led the way. Stacey started to make small talk with Jess. I slipped my hand inside Holly's arm and winked as we followed.

The other girl gave me a surprised look, but didn't pull away.

****************

Epilogue

It turns out I didn't catch at Dragon Con that year. Stacey did. It took me a few cycles to get pregnant, and our children were born four months apart.

Carter, Alecia and Mama came down to watch Cecily Ishtar D'Amico while we went to Dragon Con the next year. I think Mama held her great-great-granddaughter when ever she could pry her out of Alecia's arms. We got a lot of pictures of Little Cecily laying on Carter's chest as they both napped.

I was as big as a house and didn't feel up to doing a lot of activities at the con, but I wasn't about to miss out on our favourite event. I tried to work the baby into a cosplay, but I was just too pregnant. Too tired. In fact, I spent a lot of time staying with Jenny and Kelsey at their room in the Marriott Marquis so I didn't have to walk or take a rideshare back to our hotel.

Which was okay because that gave Alex and Stacey some time to be together. And to be with Angelito and Darna. And Holly. And Holly's boyfriend Aaron. And Holly's girlfriend Jess.

Our daughter Diana Prince D'Amico arrived exactly three weeks after we got back from Dragon Con. We named her after the Princess of Themyscira, and she has my freckles, my blazing red hair, but her fiery temperament is all her own. Both girls are our pride and joy. It helps that we can split the parenting three ways, so we get marginally more sleep than if it were just two of us.

My sister's boys love to hang around with our girls as the older cousins. Grace and Kirk come to visit a lot since they live only a couple of hours away. My parents have never met their grandchildren, and if I have my way, they never will. I don't need them or their bullshit in my life or around my children.

The girls have four grandparents who dote on them and spoil them rotten. We're planning a guest house out on our property, and Alex's parents as well as Stacey's have offered to pitch in some money for its construction. I don't know that we'll take them up on it, but it's nice to have them close by.

I fall asleep every night in the arms of my two best friends. My two spouses. The loves of my life.

And to think it all started with a creepy guy who couldn't keep out of another woman's personal space. If I ever see him again, I don't know if my first instinct would be to punch him or thank him.

****************

Thanks for sticking with this story. I hope you enjoyed these characters! This will be the last installment for now, although I may come back to them later.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers