Super Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
Kara gets what she needs from a friend.
9.3k words
4.74
10.2k
14
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Men!" Lucy Lane exclaimed the second the door was opened.

"Erm, hi Lucy." Kara mumbled, allowing her friend to barge past her and then closing the door to her apartment behind the clearly annoyed brunette.

"God Kara, you're so lucky you're a lesbian." Lucy groaned, making her way to the kitchen before briefly pausing, and then pointing out, "I mean, I get relationships are complicated regardless of gender, and I'm totally oversimplifying the issue, but I mean, it's like were literally different species."

"Well, I'm one of the last surviving members of my race, and the rest are all evil, or my cousin, so..." Kara quipped, second guessing it a little when Lucy glared at her but decided to double down anyway, "So if anyone knows about interspecies dating it's me. And believe me, from what I can tell, it's just as frustrating."

"I don't know..." Lucy said, casually taking one of the beers which Kara kept in her fridge for Alex and opening it, then just as Kara was about to protest Lucy brought it up to her lips and quipped just before taking a swig, "You and Alex seem to have it down pat."

Kara let out an inhuman squeak, before trying to protest while clearly flustered, "What? No! No, we're not... I mean, we're sisters!"

"Adopted." Lucy unnecessarily reminded her, "It's not the same as me and Lois fooling around."

"We're not." Kara weakly protested again, and then frowned, "Wait, are you?"

"Am I what?" Lucy frowned, before her eyes went wide, "No! Seriously, no. And stop denying you are. It's adorable to see you try, and somehow you're even more unconvincing than Alex, but I already got the truth out of her, and she is away better liar then you are."

Briefly Kara opened her mouth to deny the truth again, but instead only side, "It's not just fooling around. I love her."

"I know." Lucy smiled, "I've known that since day one, and I'm shocked more people don't. Like James! He has no idea you two are together, or that you're even gay, and he won't hear otherwise. It's really, really annoying. Like seriously, you guys should just make out in front of him so he finally gets the picture and gives up on his stupid crush on you."

Kara blushed at the idea, mostly because she didn't find it unpleasant, then cautiously asked, "Is that why you're mad at James? Because he has a crush on me?"

"No." Lucy sighed, taking a big swig of her drink before admitting, "And yes. It's a number of things, actually. I guess it always is. Which is why I'm leaving."

"James, or?" Kara began.

"Both." Lucy explained, taking another big swig of her drink before continuing, "I'm quitting the DEO, effective immediately, and transferring to another department in the government. I'm not sure where I'll end up, but as long as it's anywhere except here that's fine by me."

"Oh." Kara murmured.

"Don't take it personally." Lucy said, "I just need a fresh start."

"No, I get it." Kara smiled softly, before opening her arms wide, "I'm going to miss you Lucy. We all will."

"I'm sure." Lucy said dismissively, allowing Kara to give her what was admittedly quite a nice hug. Then Lucy smiled wickedly against Kara's ear, "But I'm going to give you a parting gift. Something to remember me by."

"Oh?" Kara raised an eyebrow, allowing herself to be held in place.

"You see, ever since I got here, there's one thing I've really wanted to do, but couldn't. Not until now." Lucy told her.

"Oh?" Kara repeated, liking the sound of this more and more.

Lucy leaned in even closer and whispered huskily into Kara's ear, "I'm going to fuck Supergirl."

Kara blushed slightly, but pulled back and admitted with a shy smile, "I'd be totally okay with that. Supergirl would, I mean."

"I'm sure you would, you big dork." Lucy chuckled, before promising, "But I'm not just going to fuck you. I'm going to give you exactly what you need, Super Sub."

"Oh, you really have been talking to Alex." Kara blushed.

"Uh-huh." Lucy grinned, pulling back and looking Kara up and down, "You know, I totally thought I was done with this after college, but the first time I saw you in that little red and blue costume, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, I got myself off so hard thinking about riding your face. You have no idea."

"Thanks." Kara blushed awkwardly, before offering, "Would you like me to put on my super suit?"

"No." Lucy said quickly, before quickly adding, "I thought the same thing when we met, and you were... well, you. Besides, I definitely want you completely naked."

"I can do that..." Kara beamed, disappearing in a flash and then reappearing without a stitch of clothing on.

"Wow." Lucy murmured, downing her drink and tossing the discarded bottle on to the kitchen table before slowly walking around the normally timid girl who was clearly proud of her body given the way she was just standing there, showing it off. Then after circling the other woman a few times Lucy waited until they were face to face again, gulped, and then told the alien, "You're so fucking hot. No wonder your sister couldn't keep her hands off you."

"She tried. Unfortunately." Kara softly grumbled, remembering how it took years for Alex to even kiss her, let alone fuck her.

Ignoring that Lucy continued, "I mean seriously, wow. I don't even consider myself bi, just occasionally curious, but... fuck, I almost want to stay and fuck you as much as your sister does."

"You could, if you really wanted too." Kara offered.

"Nice offer, but I've made up my mind." Lucy smiled softly, although she didn't sound as convincing as she meant too, and certainly not as convincing as the next part, "Which is why I want to make this count. Completely get you out of my system in one long fuck. But I'm going to be nice and give you the choice... we can go with my original plan, and just spend the rest of the day making sweet, gentle lesbian love. Or I can make you my slut."

"Oh, that! Can we do that?" Kara eagerly chose, and then clarified, "I want you to make me your slut."

"Good." Lucy grinned, "Well? Go get me your Kryptonite collar! Mmmmm yeah, because what's even the point if you don't feel it?"

"Yes Mistress Lucy." Kara grinned, retrieving the box with her collar in in a flash and then offering it to her temporary owner.

"Oh, Mistress Lucy? I like that." Lucy admitted, trying out the name on her tongue, before nodding her head, "Yeah, call me that the rest of the night. And get down on your knees! I want to see Supergirl on her knees in front of me."

"Yes Mistress Lucy." Kara pouted, before doing as she was told.

Lucy had been struggling not to drool ever since she was suddenly confronted with a completely naked Supergirl, and she was pretty sure she lost that battle when the most powerful female in the entire world dropped to her knees in front of her and lowered her head submissively. Fuck, this might just be the most powerful being in the universe, and she was waiting to be collared and used like the little lesbian slut she was. Used by Lucy.

She, Lucy Lane, suddenly found herself in complete control of Supergirl, a fact which stunned her into just standing there dumbly for a few long seconds, before hurrying to get out the collar and then tightening it around Kara's pretty neck with trembling hands.

Then as confidently as she could Lucy ordered, "Well, what are you waiting around for? Let's go to your room and get this party started."

"Yes Mistress Lucy." Kara said softly, biting her lip before offering, "Should I crawl slowly so you can admire the piece of ass you're about to spank?"

"Yes." Lucy said hoarsely, "We should do that."

"Yes Mistress Lucy." Kara grinned cheekily, "As you wish."

Even though she knew it wasn't very top like of her Lucy couldn't help give in to that suggestion, because fuck, it was a great suggestion. A really, really great suggestion, as Lucy was able to slowly walk behind Kara and not only admire her perfect little ass, but enjoy the sight of the mighty Supergirl crawling around like a little doggy.

Which was out of this world hot. And kind of made her want to go back to the kitchen and finish off any alcohol she could find, but she didn't want to miss Kara crawling on the ground. Besides, while she had been drunk during her college experimental phase Lucy definitely wanted to do this sober, so she would remember every single second of it.

Sooner than she would have liked Lucy found herself in the bedroom, and after a few more seconds of staring at Kara's ass she walked over to the bed, sat down on it, and patted her knee, "Well, get over my knee then."

"Yes Mistress Lucy." Kara grinned, quickly doing as she was told.

Once Kara was in position Lucy immediately grabbed her butt and started squeezing and fondling it like it was a piece of meat, and Supergirl let her. More importantly Supergirl was letting her spank her, that thought overwhelming Lucy for a few long seconds, and she hadn't even started yet.

Then with a wicked smile she raised her hand high in the air, held it there just long enough to tease her friend, and then brought it crashing down on Kara's ass. Which of course made the mighty Supergirl cry out, but it wasn't from pain. At least not entirely. Oh yes, there was more than a hint of delight, and Lucy could practically taste the eager smile on her friend's face.

As if that wasn't enough Kara then cried out, "More! Give me more! Please Mistress Lucy, spank me! Mmmmm, spank my naughty little ass! Oh Rao, spank it hard, AH GOD!"

While that encouragement caused her to grin with delight Lucy was soon cutting it off by delivering one hard strike after another, raining down blows which caused Kara's butt to slowly turn pink, and then even eventually red under the force of her assault. She just couldn't wait any longer to give Supergirl a spanking, especially as Supergirl continued letting out cries of pain and delight.

No matter how hard Lucy did it. Towards the end she was actually trying to get a pure cry of pain, just to see if she could. Just to see if this pain slut had a limit which she could reach. Maybe even out of frustration of what happened with James. All that Lucy knew was that for a few long minutes she was smacking that ass so hard the cheeks jiggled and her hand ached.

Kara was used to more drawn-out teasing from Mistress Alex, who could grope her butt for what felt like hours, and then when the spanking really got under way normally there would be a steady build-up. But not with Lucy. No, she delivered one hard strike, decided that she liked it that way and just kept dishing it out.

Which Kara really enjoyed, even if Lucy never did quite succeed in actually hurting her. More to the point her strikes were erratic, never hitting the same place twice, which was both good and bad. On the one hand it made sure the pain stayed on the same level throughout, when Kara would have liked more, but at least it gave her butt than even tan.

One rather disappointing thing about it was Lucy didn't capitalise on the idea that Kara was some evil homewrecker who had tempted James away from her deliberately and now Lucy was making her pay the price. No, Lucy remain completely silent throughout the spanking, seemingly concentrating only on the moment.

But it didn't really matter, as the image in her head was pretty vivid, mostly because Kara did feel guilty for breaking them up. She hadn't done it deliberately, but unfortunately James seem to have got it into his head there was something between them, when she'd literally rather be fucking his girlfriend. And now, she would be, Kara thought with another wicked grin.

That grin then disappeared when Lucy abruptly stopped. Briefly Kara hoped that Lucy was taking a break and would return to smacking her butt just as hard, harder, or even less hard than before, but she got the impression that this was it, which was bitterly disappointing. Then again Lucy was new to this, and clearly not a natural Dom like her beloved Mistress Alex.

Which just further proved how perfect she and Mistress Alex were together, Kara thought with a happy grin. Which got wider when she realised what they would be doing next. Or might be, as Mistress Lucy started gently caressing the pain away, her fingertips getting dangerously close to Kara's cunt, and oh, that would be a welcome surprise. But no, Kara was right the first time.

"So..." Lucy murmured with a grin while continuing to grope Kara's ass, "What do you and your precious Mistress Alex do now?"

"It depends, Mistress Lucy." Kara confessed with a grin of her own.

"On what?" Lucy raised an eyebrow.

Looking over her shoulder Kara smirked at the other girl, "On what Mistress Alex would like to do."

Lucy smirked back, deliberately slid her hand closer to Kara's pussy, "You know what I want now Kara?"

"No Mistress Lucy, what?" Kara asked, her eyelids fluttering with hope and need.

Moving her hand away Lucy announced, "For you to eat my pussy."

"Oh yes please, mmmmm, please let me lick your pussy for you Mistress Lucy." Kara shamelessly begged, "I want to lick it. I-"

"Get on your knees in front of me." Lucy interrupted, and then when Kara was in place simply ordered, "Continue."

"I want to eat your pussy so bad Mistress Lucy!" Kara confessed like she'd never stopped, "Please give it to me. I love it! Mmmmm yes, I love pussy! I'm a lesbian slut who loves eating pussy. My own sister's pussy is my favourite, but I'm such a pussy whore I'll eat anyone's. Oh yes, sometimes I wonder, if any girl asked, would I just dropped to my knees and do it? Mistress Alex thinks I would, and I think she's right. Even in my superhero costume. Maybe especially in my superhero costume. Oh yeah, mmmmm, Supergirl falling to her knees for any girl, proving what a lesbian slut she is. And she's kneeling before you now, begging you to let her have the privilege of eating your pussy. So please just do it. Give it to me. Oh yes... take off all your clothes and let me see it. Mmmmm, let me see your tasty treat."

Initially Lucy just stared down at her lustfully, before slowly getting up and taking off her clothes. Now this, this she clearly done before, Lucy completely making up for her lack of experience when it came to spanking as she did this slowly, erotic striptease for Kara which left the poor kryptonian struggle to keep speaking, which was impressive considering what she had managed to keep speaking through.

Kara prevailed, but she wasn't exactly sure what she was saying after Lucy started taking off her clothes. Luckily it didn't matter as Lucy didn't stop until she too was naked. Then Lucy came to stand right in front of her, her pussy right next to her mouth so that Kara could stick out her tongue and give it a quick lick without Lucy being any the wiser. But no, she waited like a good girl for permission.

Happy that little bitch pass the test Lucy smirked, sat back down on the edge of the bed, and then ordered, "Okay, come get what you've been begging for."

Lucy then cried out as Kara's head jerked forward quickly, albeit not as quickly as Supergirl was capable of, and slid her tongue slowly over her pussy lips, ending with one lingering lick to her clit. This process was then more or less repeated over and over again, albeit without the touching of her clit, but that was probably for the best, as this was overwhelming enough.

After all, with all the constant fighting with James they really hadn't had a chance to have sex. Not even break up sex. And the last time they actually had sex they were just going through the motions, James barely bothering with this before pushing his cock inside her. Just like most of the men she had dated.

This was totally different. This wasn't a man barely speaking to her giving a half-hearted effort, or worse, a well-intentioned man trying to quickly running out of ideas. This was a girl. The first girl in a long time to go down on her, and that alone was overwhelming. And she was good. Perfect, even.

Just the right speed, just where she wanted it, right from the get go, which kept her crying out, moaning, groaning and whimpering with sheer delight as the girl on her knees in front of her continued her wicked work, even if that was just gently lapping away at her cunt for now. Especially considering that alone was better than the last time she had sex with her ex-boyfriend. And especially considering who this was.

Supergirl! This was Supergirl, the most powerful woman in this world, at least physically. And she was kneeling before her like a total sub. Or Super Sub, as Kara preferred. And that was the other thing, the fact that this was sweet and innocent Kara Danvers. The woman that James, and so many other men, and apparently women, were in love with.

Oh if James could only see her now. No! Lucy couldn't think like that, not because it was petty, but because just the idea of him walking in on Kara licking her pussy turned her on an indecent amount. Perhaps later when she was ready to cum, but not now. Not now, and not for a very, very long time.

While Lucy had no doubt that soon enough she would be ordering, or more accurately begging while trying to order, Kara to make her cum right now Lucy didn't want to cum. In fact, she didn't want to ever cum. She just wanted to stay like this forever, with the mighty Supergirl eating her cunt with the kind of enthusiasm literally no man had ever shown.

Sadly that wasn't possible, but for a little while she got her wish, and Lucy wasn't sure she'd ever been happier. Then sure enough that happiness was ruined by her own body's needs, but for that moment, everything was perfect. And given everything Alex had told her about Kara, Lucy suspected it was the same for the little slut in between her legs.

Kara wouldn't exactly described this is perfect. After all, Mistress Lucy wasn't cumming in her mouth and all over her face yet. More to the point, while she liked Mistress Lucy it just wasn't the same as going down on the woman she loved. Also, there was just one pussy for her to lick, instead of another one beside Mistress Lucy and just aching for attention.

Or better yet, another dominant woman behind her, ideally Mistress Alex fucking one of her slutty little holes with a nice big toy. Or at least fingering her. Oh, or spanking her. Any of those things would make this experience perfect, but Kara had to admit it was pretty close, and it was nice to just concentrate on a fresh, yummy pussy. Her third pussy.

At this point Kara didn't need further proof that she was gay, but it was still nice to get some, and this yummy treat was definitely proving what she already knew to be true. That she was born to protect the world, and please more dominant women. To lick their pussies and get fucked by them in any way they wanted, and Kara was only too happy to please them like the little Super Sub she was.

Okay, maybe Mistress Lucy wasn't quite as naturally dominant as Mistress Alex or Ms Grant, but that just proves that Kara had been spoilt by all the amazing tops who had dominated her lately. And besides, Mistress Lucy wasn't doing that bad a job, as Kara's ass still felt nicely warmed, and the other woman did have her on her knees where she belonged.

While Kara would have liked some more verbal encouragement, or better yet orders, there was an incredible thrill to another girl constantly moaning, gasping and whimpering in pure pleasure. Normally Mistress Alex and especially Ms Grant made Kara have to work for those sounds, but Mistress Lucy was giving them to her right from the start, showing just how much she was enjoying this.

And just how inexperienced she was compared to Kara's other Doms, but Kara tried not to focus on that. Which was mostly easy thanks to those sounds, the taste of pussy, and the fact that Mistress Lucy reached down and started stroking her hair gently, making Kara feel like a pet. A pussy licking pet. Oh yes, Kara loved that idea.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers