Superbowl LVII

Story Info
Prude wife becomes sex crazed after taking an aphrodisiac.
3.9k words
4.16
26k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers

Recently a guy posed the following question to me, "Hi Julie, can't resist asking, if you would enjoy writing about a gorgeous prude wife seduced by an ugly old neighbor, who she loathes, and fucked hard." We then had a long conversation which resulted in this story. As it was written about the time of the Superbowl I set that as a scenario but being English know very little about American Football so please excuse any errors.

*****

The trouble with my wife is she is drop-dead gorgeous and she knows it. When you look at her dark hair cascading over her shoulders in natural waves and her movie star body, everyone thinks I am so lucky to have such a hot wife. She inherited her mother's Filipino looks, but when combined with her father's Caucasian stature it gave her a much bigger build. It also gave her curves and a pair of 34C breasts that had no discernible sag whatever she wore. The problem is that she has always been a prude and over the past few years her interest in sex seems to have dropped off to the point it's once a month at best with the lights turned off.

I have tried everything I can think of, ranging from romantic seduction through to playing porn movies of a wide variety of types. She is happy enough to receive the gifts I shower her with, but once things start getting a little bit smoochy she will close it down most of the time. Every so often she will relent, but it has to be upstairs with the lights off and she will lie there like she is dead without moving or speaking. I tried going down on her a couple of times and nearly lost what hair I have left as she pulled me away from her pussy, and at the suggestion of anal sex she looked at me with horror.

It's not that she is nasty or mean, in fact, she runs a perfect house and is more than happy to accommodate my friends when I invite them around for beers and a chance to watch the game. In fact, when I suggested that we held a Superbowl party at our house she was more than happy and even invited the wives, though I drew a line at them bringing kids unless they were going to watch the game. We didn't have any of our own but Anne Marie loved having the neighbour's kids round so was a little disappointed I said no, but hid it well.

Pretty much all of the neighbours were rooting for the Chiefs apart from Tony who lived opposite. He had moved down from Philadelphia so was a died-in-the-wool Eagles fan. The reality was that he wasn't that much of a football fan, but of course for days had been going on about how the Eagles were going to eat up the Chiefs. Not only was the guy a big mouth and an Eagles fan, he clearly had the hots for my wife.

Not that she seemed that interested, in fact, if anything she snubbed any advances he made. I suppose in some ways I should have said something, but to be honest I secretly hoped that he might get her turned onto sex.

On the day of the Superbowl half the neighbourhood men were there, all rooting for the Chiefs of course apart from Tony who even had the nerve to turn up in his Eagles shirt, much to the derision of the rest of us. Have to say that Anne Marie had done an outstanding job and ran herself into the ground getting everything ready. She may not be that keen in the bedroom, but when it came to the kitchen she always tried to impress, and today she did.

The first quarter of the game was pretty evenly matched with it being 7 -- 7 at the break. My wife had made a tremendous spread ready for halftime so we weren't allowed to touch, but at the end of the quarter she laid on a huge bowl of nachos with dips. The beers we kept in a huge dustbin full of ice in the garage and the guys had added the slabs they bought with them. Everything seemed to be going to plan until just after the start of the second quarter. The Chiefs started to falter, and to make matters worse, as my wife cleared the now empty bowl she dropped it on the floor and it broke in half. In a flood of tears, she ran upstairs to our bedroom and half-watching the game I grabbed a dustpan and brush and cleared up the mess. Tony mumbled something about he had some bowls at this place over the road that might be suitable, but he was talking to my wife's retreating back. As she ran up the stairs I could see him eyeing up her tight ass and a look of lust crossed his face. To be fair most of the guys in the neighbourhood seemed to lust after her, but she ignored them. If anything she seemed to dislike Tony even more.

At half time my wife had come back down and revealed the spread to the delight of the guys who needed cheering up as we were down by 10 points. The only one who seemed even remotely happy was Tony as he tried to show sympathy for Anne Marrie and at the same time was gloating a little over the Eagle's lead. I had to hide a smile when he put his arm around my wife to try to comfort her and she shrugged him off like his touch was on fire. "You can lust all you like," I thought to myself, but you won't get any joy there.

"Enjoy your food boys, as at the end of the third there will be no bowl for nachos," Anne Marie said trying to hold back her tears.

"Why don't we go over to my place and see what we can find," Tony said and to my surprise, she agreed.

The third quarter started with a Chief's revival, and by the end of the quarter we were 6 points ahead at 27 -- 21. I did look around for Anne Marie but she seemed to have vanished, I guess still looking for a suitable bowl. I wasn't worried, as out of all the guys she could have gone off with Tony was the least likely one she would get involved with.

The final quarter was a nail-biter, and with the scores level at 35 each I wasn't sure where it was going to go...and then it happened. We kicked a field goal. To the delight of everyone in the room, we were ahead and ran down the clock to become the winners of the Superbowl. Beers flowed freely as we clapped each other on the back and I looked around for Tony so I could ram his Eagles shirt down his throat, but he was nowhere to be seen.

With the beer supply just about exhausted, most of the guys left and, still elated, I began to tidy the room as I started to wonder where my wife had got to. I was just thinking about getting concerned when the door flew open, and my wife half-walked and half-staggered like she was drunk. She had a dazed look on her face which I had put down to the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

"Come here I want to suck that fat cock of yours," she said in a sultry voice that I had never heard before. Not wanting to say a word that might break the spell I dropped my jeans and boxers to my ankles to reveal my semi-hard cock. To my utter disbelief, she dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck as if her life depended on it.

My cock was so hard I thought it would explode and I tried to concentrate on not cumming, but to no avail. I went to pull away and mumbled a warning to my wife I was about to cum, but she placed a hand on either buttock as she worked her head faster. Grunting like a rutting stag I jerked my hips forward as I shot jet after jet into her mouth. Expecting her to pull away, I was shocked as she sucked and swallowed using her hand to milk the seed from my balls.

I stood there swaying a little unsteadily as she looked up and smiled at me with cum on her chin, "now you fuck me."

I knew this might be a problem as my recovery powers aren't what they used to be, so mumbling that I would be right back I rushed to our bathroom. We have a pair of his and hers sinks which I had always thought pointless as we were never in the bathroom at the same time. What it did mean was we had our own mirrored cabinets. Opening mine I scanned the contents and when I spotted the box of Viagra and the back I let out a whoop of joy. Swallowing one down I stared at my cock for a moment expecting instant results but knew it would take a short while. It was then I noticed the small bottle with Chinese writing all over it apart from the one English word 'BOOST'. I had bought it on the internet and according to the advertisement, a couple of drops in your wife or girlfriend's drink would lower her inhibitions and increase her sex drive. I was in two minds about whether to try it, but in any event I wanted to wait for the right time. I had disposed of all the packaging so apart from the word BOOST no one, well more particularly my wife, would have any clue what it was. Shaking the bottle I realised she must have pretty much-drained half of it thinking it was one of the energy drinks I was so fond of. The words of the warning note stood out in my mind, "do not exceed the recommended dose as it could turn your wife/girlfriend into a nymphomanic sex-crazed slut.

Walking back into the front room I was greeted by the sight of my naked wife writhing on the floor as she rubbed her pussy.

"I need you in me," she groaned and dropping to the floor between her thighs I worked my head towards her pussy. Normally I wouldn't even get this close before she would push me away telling me I was a pervert, instead, she opened her knees widely and arched her ass off the carpet in invitation.

My cock was starting to harden but I needed to taste her as it had been so long. Driving my tongue deep into her I collected and swallowed the copious fluids pouring from her pussy, dining like a starving man. My cock was now returned to its former glory and grasping an ankle in each hand I held her legs high and wide apart. With a contended sigh I plunged my throbbing shaft deep into her, burying it to the hilt in one swift movement.

I fucked her like I was a man possessed, my slick member driving in and out at speed. At one point I lifted her legs so high that I almost folded her double. Glancing down I could see my cock gleaming each time I withdrew from her soaking pussy. Even though I shot my load deep into her, my cock didn't lose any of its hardness. Pulling her onto her hands and knees I started to fuck her doggy style, my fingers digging into her hips as drove in as hard as I could.

My wife was an anal virgin and wouldn't even talk about the subject, but as I fucked her pussy I began to obsess about her anal star that was peeking at me. In a fit of lust I pressed a finger to it and marvelled as it sank into her while my cock was still deep in her. Instead of the expected shout of alarm, Anne Marie pushed back to my finger and cock with a moan of pleasure. The desire to take her in that most personal of places became overwhelming. My cock was coated with her juices as I pulled from her pussy and placing the head at her anal opening I pushed firmly. To my pleasant surprise, the head of my cock slid in with ease, and keeping the pressure on I pushed my cock deeper into her bowels making her groan.

The last time I had enjoyed anal had been many years ago before I even met Anne Marie. One of the sensations I remember quite clearly was how tight my partner was. We were both just 18 and the fear of an unwanted pregnancy led us to try anal. Despite her tightness, I managed eventually to fully embed my cock although it took time and patience. With Anne Marie, my cock sank in until I was fully embedded and I paused for a moment to savour the claiming of her anal cherry.

Admiring my fully embedded cock I watched as Anne Marie started to move back and forward, fucking herself on my cock. Holding myself still I reached round to try to touch her only to find my path blocked as she frigged herself. I tried to hold back, but when she orgasmed her anal ring pulsed and spasmed on my shaft. Grabbing her ass cheeks I drove into her until I shot yet another load inside her.

*****

The next day I sat at my desk still a little in shock from the night before. Not just the fact that the Chiefs were now world champions, but from the change in my wife.

Just after lunch I decided to check my private emails and saw one that fascinated me. I could see from the address it was from Tony, my Eagles-loving neighbour, but what fascinated me was the subject title. 'The Eagles stuffed or doing the stuffing?' Attached was a link to a video hosting site and expecting it to be some whining excuse I pressed play. To my surprise what appeared on screen was the inside of Tony's house and in to shot came Tony along with my wife.

The video was silent, but it was pretty clear that rather than collecting the bowl they had gone for, Tony was trying it on with Anne Marie. I could see the look of disgust on my wife's face as she pushed him away, but her attempts seemed half-hearted. Tony picked up her hand and placed it on the bulge in his shorts and she didn't move her hand but tried to turn her head away. He said something to her and she shook her head, but then he put her hand inside his jogging bottoms and a strange look came over her face. Instead of her removing her hand in disgust it stayed in position and I could see her arm moving.

"Wow," I exclaimed to my empty office, "my wife is wanking him off," I thought, and my cock tingled at the idea. Checking the door was firmly shut I dropped my trousers and boxers letting my cock spring free. At the same time, Tony had pushed his joggers down showing my wife's hand wrapped around his cock. I say wrapped but that would have been a lie as my wife's hand looked tiny around his throbbing member. His cock was porn star size, and based on how much of his shaft was outside of her grip, he was a substantial size.

I couldn't help but start to stroke my aching cock as I watched spellbound. I could see Tony place his hand on Anne Marie's head to encourage her downwards. "Good luck on that," I laughed as I waited for the eruption at even suggesting she sucks cock.

At first she seemed to resist, but when Tony removed his hand I could see her fighting with her own desires. For a moment she was half bent over and a look of horror and disgust passed across her face, but her hand was still clamped around his girthy cock. I stopped moving my hand for a moment and then to my shock she dropped to her knees, her eyes fixed on his cock that was staring her in the face. She turned her head away but then slowly returned her gaze to the head she was working with her hand. When she opened her mouth, she licked almost delicately at his slit before she shivered as the lust fully took over her. Opening her mouth wide she engulfed his cock and started to suck him like a whore, gagging as she took his cock into her throat.

The picture changed as in the next scene both of them were naked and Tony was lying on his back with his large cock sticking up in the air. Straddling his face was my wife facing down his body and into the camera. I could see that she was grinding down onto his mouth as she manipulated her full breasts, twisting her nipples as she writhed in pleasure. I saw her fall forward and start to suck on his hard member as she caressed his large balls. I could see Tony's hands had parted her butt cheeks which could only mean he was rimming her. At one point she looked up and I could see she was in rapture.

I can only assume something was said as she looked over her shoulder before moving down his body until she was astride in reverse cowgirl on her knees. With his cock poised at her entrance she was straining her body to keep him from entering him. It must have been a request as there was a pleading look plastered on her face. I saw Tony's hands appear on his shoulders and urged her downwards, an action she did with gusto, taking his cock fully in.

My wife rode him hard, moving her hips up and down as his cock slid in and out. She moved from her knees to a crouching position so she could lift herself higher on his pole before sliding back down. Pure lust and pleasure were written on her face and although the video was silent I saw her cum over and over.

Tony's hand stilled her movements and then she lifted up and off of his cock. I couldn't believe my eyes as she reached under and repositioned it so it was pointing at her virgin ass. No way could she be willing to take this monster, but as my eyes showed me, she was about to try. Pain and effort were etched on her face as she bore down and at one point she stopped and I thought she was about to give up. Tony's hands on her hips encouraged the downward movement until finally he was fully buried in her ass. She lent back with him holding her legs up so the camera got a clear shot of him fucking her deep in the ass.

The picture changed again and in the next scene, I got a great view of my wife on all fours with Tony's strong hands gripping her hips guiding her back and forward on his large cock. I could see quite clearly the shaft driving in at an increasing pace as Tony's orgasm rippled through his balls as he sent jets of seed deep into her. Then as I watched I saw Tony pull his cock from my wife's pussy, gleaming with her juices and still with strings of his cum dripping from the slit.

To my shock or perhaps delight, Anne Marie, my prudish, frigid, uptight but beautiful wife did something I knew she wouldn't even contemplate before. I remember how she recoiled from the sight of a woman on-screen sucking a man's cock after it had been inside her, but here she was devouring Tony's large member. The sight of her lips clamped around his shaft, and stray strings of cum on her chin sent me over the top. My balls erupted sending ropes of seed across the desk and splattering on the screen. Luckily I had moved the keyboard out of the way or would have had some awkward explaining to do to IT.

I slumped into my chair, my mind reeling as I took in the enormity of what I had just seen. No wonder she tasted a little different when I went down on her, a fact I just put down to not having tasted pussy for years. It was also no surprise that when I entered her ass it was easier than I had feared it would be. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get her anal cherry, but it was no matter now as it was a venue no longer precluded from me. In fact from now on my sex life was going to be very different with no holes barred from me.

Picking up the phone I dialled my assistant as I pulled up my trousers and tucked my cock away. "Lucy, cancel my diary this afternoon I have a personal matter I need to deal with." I didn't bother waiting for her reply as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door whistling a happy tune.

When I got home Anne Marie was nowhere in sight, so throwing my clothes on the floor I grabbed a robe and popped a blue pill in anticipation of the next few hours. I heard her enter the house and as I went to walk downstairs I wondered how she was going to be. Would she deny yesterday and act like it never happened? I had resolved to myself that however, she might act I had evidence she was a slut so she was going to put out for me.

As I walked into the front room I saw Tony was already there and sitting in the chair. Astride of him was my wife with her dress ruffled up around her waist and his fat cock embedded in her pussy.

"Hey Jay, am I glad you are home. Your wife has been insatiable all morning," Tony said with a laugh.

My wife looked at me over her shoulder and reached back with one hand to pull her ass cheek apart. "Room for another," she giggled.

I suppose in some ways I should have stormed off but instead, my cock ruled my brain as I shrugged off the robe.

Tony could see the look of concern on my face that I might hurt her and he laughed. "Don't worry, she has already had half a dozen cocks up her ass and twice as many in her cunt." I could see the white seed oozing from her ass as evidence, and wiping the head of my cock in the slime I coated it fully before jabbing the head at her hole. It slipped in with a little effort and I could feel Tony's cock separated from mine by a thin layer of skin. As we took turns in fucking my wife I could feel it rubbing against his. When she threw back her head and screamed in orgasm I couldn't help but unload in her ass and felt Tony do the same in her cunt. At that moment I knew that things had changed in my life in a way I had never imagined they would.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,763 Followers