Superfecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned toward my crying cheating wife and said "Get dressed and go downstairs right now and let the cops and EMTs in." When she hesitated I yelled "Right fucking now!"

As her crying intensified she got up, grabbed her clothes, and ran out of the room toward the stairwell. When I was sure she was out of sight I walked out of sight of the camera into the bathroom across the hall, put my implement in the toilet tank, splashed my face with water, and then returned to the guest bedroom making sure that the camera saw my wet face and hair and then sat on the be to wait. As I did I scrolled to the part of the video where I entered the room just before Timmons swung at me so that it was instantly ready to play for the cops.

The cops and EMTs arrived very quickly and almost exactly at the same time. I would have to complement their superiors on their quick action. When I heard Marlene let them in I stood outside the guest bedroom with my hands up and my iPhone in my right hand since I knew that the cops would come up first.

As the first cop reached the top of the stairs with his gun drawn, followed immediately by his female partner who also had her gun out, I said "I'm the homeowner Bryce Masters who made the 911 call. My attacker is lying on the floor of the bedroom to my left. He was unconscious but is starting to stir; once the EMTs treat him I would like to show you two officers the video of him assaulting me."

"As a precaution we have to handcuff you Mr. Masters but you can hang onto your phone," the male cop said. I put my hands behind my back and turned around and the female copy handcuffed me -- though not tightly. As soon as I was cuffed the EMTs entered the room to tend to Timmons while the cops led me downstairs.

When I was down in the living room -- Marlene was in the kitchen still crying -- the cops uncuffed me, holstered their guns and asked me to show them the video. I did. Shortly thereafter two plain clothes detectives came into the house. After talking to the cops the female detective went into the kitchen to talk to Marlene and the male one asked to see the video. I showed it to him.

The male detective asked me a few questions that I had terse responses to. When he asked a question that I didn't like I said "I've shown you want happened; there can be no doubt that I only hit the asshole once with my fist in self-defense. I will forward the video to your phone or to anyone else that you desire but I'm done talking to you. You have no basis to arrest me or interrogate me further and if you do I will sue you. Do any other investigation that you want but leave my house as soon as you can." He looked a little pissed but then reconsidered and said "OK send the video to my phone and my partners," and gave me their cellphone numbers, and send it I did. Then I sat down on the living room couch and tried to plan my future without Marlene.

The EMTs walked out of my house supporting Timmons on both sides of his body, but not on a stretcher. He had most of his clothes on but looked like shit. I heard one of the EMTs tell the male detective "He'll probably lose a testicle but the only harm to his body appears to be a single blow to the testicles and two broken toes on his left foot." I smiled at that.

Eventually everyone else left the house except for Marlene. When I saw the last person outside the door I walked toward the kitchen. I made sure that the kitchen camera was still working before I entered it. Marlene was sitting at the table no longer crying but with her eyes red and looking like shit. As I entered unprompted she blurted out "I just needed a pick-me-up and I made him use a condom; it wasn't a big deal and I love only you."

My emotionless response, accompanied by a cold stare, was "Get the things that you need for a few days and take them over to Sharon's house. You have an hour; if you're not gone by then I'm calling the cops and telling them that you're trespassing and I want you arrested."

"But I live here," she cried.

She wanted to say more but I interrupted. "I'll show them the prenup which clearly says in paragraph 8 that if there is adultery in this house that the cheating party is trespassing if they don't exit the property when asked. I made that provision mutual since even though this is my house and mine alone I knew that I would never cheat. So, again, get out within an hour. I'm calling Sharon right now and will be back in exactly sixty minutes."

With that I got out my phone and started walking to the door. Even though I thought that Sharon would be at work I called her house first. Getting no answer I called her cellphone. It went to voicemail and I left a terse message that I caught Marlene cheating in our house, that I'd kicked her out, and that she'd be at Sharon's house (which Marlene had a key to) by noon. Before leaving I had removed the implement that I hit Timmons with from the bathroom toilet tank and would dispose of it at work. Then despite my anger and angst I went back to work.

I didn't return to the house in an hour like I told Marlene I would because on the cameras I saw her leave the house around noon. I stayed at work until I accomplished what I could given my emotional state, then went to a restaurant for dinner, before getting home to an empty house about 8 p. m. There was a handwritten note on the kitchen table from Marlene profusely apologizing, saying that it would never happen again, and begging me to take her back "after a few days for you to cool off and realize how great our life together is -- and that I've never denied you my love or sex."

Her last statement was true, but I wasn't in a forgiving mood.

Over the next few days each of the Jepson women called me. Marlene called two days after the event to beg me to take her back. I said that I was inclining toward "No." Sharon called me the day after Marlene did and asked me to "Give the dumb bitch another chance; I know that she loves you." The day after Sharon called both Julie and Gloria did -- separately of course. Their message was quite different; "The dumb bitch doesn't deserve you so kick her to the curb."

***************

I was pretty sure that I couldn't get past Marlene's cheating but to be thorough I did a complete investigation. I knew from the booted car incident that Marlene had fucked Timmons at least twice I wanted to know more so I hired a P I to do an investigation. Unfortunately I found out within a week that Marlene had likely fucked Timmons four times, and two other guys she worked with once each, each at our house before her noon shift started on a weekday. I filed for divorce the day after receiving the P I's report.

Serendipity hit when the dumb bastard Timmons sued me -- he did lose a testicle (in addition to his pride) and actually had to have a cast put on his left foot because two toes were fractured severely. He apparently didn't know that I had a video and thought that Marlene would support him because I kicked her out.

Timmons got the surprise of his life when on the same day, with his cast foot supported on his desk and his nether regions still hurting badly, he got served with a civil suit from me for trespassing and assault, and then later in the day the cops took him in based upon the criminal complaint that I filed.

He was released after only one unpleasant night in jail on his own recognizance but the attorneys he had used to file his suit on a contingency fee basis deserted him once they saw the video. Since I had lots more money than Timmons did -- and was in the right -- I pushed my suit as hard as I could, and publicized the hell out of it, including the circumstances that lead to his assault of me.

The criminal action never really went anywhere; after seeing the video he quickly plead guilty to a lesser charge and was simply ordered to do 50 hours community service. The civil suit was an entirely different matter. Within six months he had lost his business, his red Ferrari was repossessed, and he left town. I got a default judgment against him but knew that I'd never collect -- but I had achieved my goal.

In view of my prenup with Marlene my divorce with her was proceeding as expeditiously as my suit against Timmons. One provision in the prenup -- which Marlene stupidly (as it turns out) let Julie, Sharon, and Monty know about -- was that once the divorce papers were served that neither party could use subsequent sexual relations with others to contest or modify the terms of the divorce.

The divorce had been pending for only a month -- and I was going crazy with horniness since over the last five weeks (it took me a week to get the P I's report, decide to file for divorce, and have the papers served on Marlene at Sharon's house) since I went from being laid at least ten times a week to zip -- when Julie paid me a visit on a Friday night. She called first, saying that she wanted to bring me a dessert she had prepared to cheer me up. I saw no reason to not see her since I knew she wasn't going to try to convince me to reconcile with Marlene.

Julie arrived at my house about 8 p. m., dressed very nicely. She had a cake box with her. After we sat and chatted for a while, she consuming a couple of glasses of wine and me a beer, she said "How about some dessert?"

We walked into the kitchen where the cake box sat and she smiled as she entreated "Open it up."

When I did I was surprised to find no Cake inside but rather a sheer pair of panties and a sheet DD cup bra. "Whoops," she grinned, "I wondered where those were. Let me put them on."

With that she pulled her dress over her head exposing her spectacular naked body including DD boobs. As I stared flabbergasted and undoubtedly drooling she reached into the box and took out her undergarments. Then she got a fake perplexed look on her face and said "Oh -- unless, given the tent in your pants, you don't want me to put my bra and panties on. What's the matter Bryce; cat got your tongue?"

I was still in a trance, but noticed that my cock hurt pushing against my zipper, when she approached me, gently put her hand behind my neck and lowered my face to hers, then planted a kiss on my lips hot enough to set off the smoke detectors. It was only a short time later when I was on my bed fucking her doggy style while I mauled her delectable prodigious boobs. My five week long abstinence caused me to virtually power-wash her vagina my ejaculation was so powerful.

When we both were finally fully cognizant at 9:02 a. m. -- according to my bedside clock -- the next day my brain was drowning in endorphins. I tried not to compare Julie to her sister but that was hard to do. Marlene was a little more wild and very slightly more passionate but then Julie had those big fuckable tits (and fuck them I did) which Marlene didn't. In the end I concluded that Marlene was a 10.0 fuck and Julie a 9.9999 one.

As we ate breakfast -- I insisted that Julie put clothes on because my sore dick would have still tried to salute even though it was depleted if she was naked -- Julie asked "So, Bryce, I know you have to go slowly in making romantic decisions in the future but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. How about we spend a couple of nights a week together to see if we have a future."

"You don't mind taking your sister's castoff?" I inquired.

Julie legitimately and heartily laughed. "She's your castoff. She'd get together with you again in a heartbeat even if she was just your slave and not your wife. After last night I know why she would. I want to be option #1 for your future and I assure you that I'm not as dumb as my cheating sister."

I saw little downside to interacting with Julie, both in and out of the sack, a couple of times a week so we made a tentative agreement.

After my second time with Julie I saw Sharon in the local supermarket. Sharon had called me weekly since the breakup making it clear that she wanted to be friends despite how stupid her eldest daughter was. After giving me a big hug Sharon said "Bryce; it looks like you've lost some weight."

"I might have," I replied, "since I don't like to eat out alone and I'm not nearly the cook that Marlene was."

"Poor boy," she grinned, rubbing her hand on my cheek. "Tell you what, let's go through the store together, you buy what you want for dinner, and I'll come over and fix it for you tomorrow night."

Since I had no animosity toward Sharon and since I knew that she was an even better cook than Marlene, I bought ingredients for her famous lasagna and a Greek salad and made arrangements for her to come over to my house the next day. "What's your new garage code?" she asked knowing that I had changed the locks and the garage code when I filed the divorce papers "I'll treat it like the nuclear launch codes."

I laughed and said "314159; I'll leave the interior garage door unlocked."

"Sounds like you want some pie too," she laughed. I was surprised that she knew what π was to five decimal places. "A store bought pie would be fine," I laughed as I handed her a twenty dollar bill for her to buy one, knowing how tight things are monetarily for the Jepson women.

When I got home at 6 p. m. the next night the kitchen air was filled with olfactory delights. "Wow, does something smell good," I grinned as I entered the kitchen finding Sharon with an apron on and a wooden spoon in her hand.

"Cut the Italian bread and pour the wine on the table, we're ready to go in five minutes," she smiled as we exchanged quick kisses on the cheek.

The entire meal was fabulous. It was probably one of the twenty five best in my life and I told Sharon so multiple times, each time eliciting a big genuine grin from her. After pie (not π) for dessert I insisted that I do all of the cleanup and had her sit in the living room with her feet up and turned the TV on for her.

After I put the leftovers in the refrigerator and started up the dishwasher I went into the living room to find Sharon with her shoes off and rubbing her feet. "What's the matter, Sharon?"

"Oh, I stupidly wore high heels at work today and while I was preparing dinner and my feet hurt," she moaned.

"I can solve that problem," I smiled as I sat on the hassock that her feet had been on and lifted them onto my lap.

"You don't have to..." she started to say.

I interrupted her. "Yes I do; that was a fabulous meal and I know that you had to work hard so I'm going to massage your feet, now just lie back and enjoy it.

For the next twenty minutes or so we didn't talk much; she just moaned as I massaged her feet alternating between intense and gentle action. There was no way that she could fake the ecstasy that she was experiencing. Finally her eyes opened completely and she said "Thank you so much Bryce; they feel so good now."

After that we just sat next to each other and chatted for about an hour, at which point she said "I should be going, but I hate to put those torture devices back on my feet," pointing at her shoes lying on the ground.

"Let me carry you to your car, then," I smiled. Before she could react I picked up her shoes, then lifted her into my arms and carried her out to her car as she giggled -- a sound that I had never heard her make before.

When I put her in her car she was still giggling. "How about I make you another dinner Monday," she smiled after we exchanged hugs.

"It's gotta be lighter than the one tonight," I chuckled. "While it was fabulous I'm so full I can barely walk."

"OK, something light," she grinned. I gave her a $50 bill and said "I'll leave the inner garage door unlocked again; code will be the same."

She stuck the $50 bill in her blouse as she chuckled, then pulled out of my driveway and waved.

Monday when I got home at 6 p. m. there weren't the same powerful smells as there were the last week. However there were hints of flowers, vegetables, and fruits in the air. This time I noticed that Sharon was dressed in sympathy with the dinner -- light.

Sharon served a beautiful, tasty, and nutritious salad with fresh fruit for desert. This time she insisted that we do what cleanup there was together. "How about we take a walk around the block to digest our dinner?" I asked even though it was now dusk.

"Sounds good," she said as she took my arm. We slowly walked around the block chatting. Sharon is an easy person to talk to. Even though she was old enough to be my mother she didn't talk, act, or feel like my mother. There was something both comfortable and sexy about her.

When we got back to the house I wasn't ready to call it a night. After being with Marlene almost every night for more than two years I had to admit to myself that it did get lonely (the nights that Julie wasn't there), so I asked "Want to watch a movie on Netflix."

Sharon got very pensive. "Actually what I'd really like to do you probably would consider inappropriate," Sharon replied trying to stare into my eyes but not capable of meeting my gaze so her eyes went between mine and my chest. When I didn't reply she said "We don't have a long time future together, Bryce, I know that, but I have a thing for you and I wonder if just once you'd pretend that I was a desirable young female and make love to me."

I couldn't fucking believe it; there was a small tear dropping down one cheek; and my cock suddenly inflated.

I didn't have a verbal response but when she got on her tippy toes and quickly kissed me on the lips three times after the third one I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and long with tongue and passion. When we broke I picked her up, carried her to my bedroom, and methodically undressed her as she looked as shy as a school girl. As various body parts were exposed she started to apologize for their looks, but to me she looked wonderful. I finally put a finger to her lips when she started to lament that her tits weren't perky.

Shortly after I put my finger to her lips she was naked and splayed out on my bed with my mouth trying the best it could to suck her clit and lick her labia. After she had two substantial orgasms from my oral abilities I slowly mounted her and inserted my rigid cock into her moist vagina. Her pussy was tight for someone in their 40s who had delivered two children, and it must have had an extremely high concentration of nerve endings because she spasmed intensely with each centimeter of penetration of my cock.

Sex with Sharon was not like it was with the other two Jepson women. While I did often make love to Marlene before and when we were married it was a vigorous love; and I didn't really make love to Julie, with her it was fucking even though there was an emotional component. With Sharon sex was serene. That didn't make the climax any less desirable. Though not as zealous as with her daughters my climax with Sharon was longer lasting.

About a half hour after I withdrew my wilting cock from Sharon's pussy after kissing my lips she said "Thank you Bryce; I don't want to wear out my welcome though so I should go."

"You're not going anywhere sex goddess," I fake growled. "You're going to get me hard once more and then I'm going to make love to you again, and you're not leaving my bed until tomorrow morning."

Sharon got the biggest most genuine smile on her face, then she went down on me and when I was rigid we had a repeat of our serene long-lasting copulation before falling asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke in the middle of the night and found myself in a spoon position with Sharon. My cock rose to the occasion and we had yet another leisurely copulation in the spoon position; this time the climax was quicker, but more intense, and just as wonderful.

At breakfast the next morning I talked Sharon into making me dinner once a week, with a sleepover afterward. She wasn't hard to convince, though my cock again was so I fucked her on the living room couch before she left, this time not making love to her but merely assuaging our animal instincts.