Supergirls and Stupid Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Pussy palace, trannies fighting & fucking, the plot thickens.
10.2k words
4.71
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers

Chapter Two -- The Pussy Palace

The big house that some referred to as the 'pussy palace' but the girls who lived there simply referred to as 'home' was a huge seven bedroom, five bathroom ranch house on the outskirts of Balwyn.

The house was set back from the road on a large property with manicured lawns a swimming pool and a number of detached buildings, one of which was set up as a recreation room with a full-size pool table, pinball machines, gaming consoles, a home theatre, wet bar and popcorn maker. Another was set up as a gym and another held gardening equipment.

When Jennifer Jones had taken over as Pakhan she had ordered similar changes be made to all of the dwellings where the trafficked girls were housed. Those girls who had been in-country long enough and could be trusted were allowed some liberty. Those girls who couldn't be trusted or misbehaved were transferred to more austere accommodation and their employment was not quite as pleasant.

Jennifer Jones and Katya Kuznetsova had come up with the idea. The concept was to keep the trafficked girls as comfortable as possible and engender some trust. The girls were encouraged to contact friends back in their home towns and encourage them to seek out similar employment opportunities with agencies run by Katya Kuznetsova for Jennifer's criminal organisation.

Jennifer was of a mind of using honey to attract bees rather than vinegar. The same applied to her other dealings in the complicated world of organised crime: it was better to offer silver rather than lead. But if lead was called for she had no hesitation about dishing it out.

Steve Edwards and Silvia Bickle had left Supergirls after interviewing Robert Sangster and drove out to the pussy palace after Steve found records relating to the domicile amongst the paperwork in Sandy Spiffle's office.

Unknown to them Freya Krause, the house mistress, had been briefed by Pavel Ivanoff to cooperate with the police as far as identifying the girls who had been involved in the robbery but to say nothing else about the operation of Supergirls. Jennifer had advised Pavel that she wanted the Balwyn Police on the trail of the people who took her money because as soon as they found something useful it would be passed onto her through sources he didn't need to know about.

Freya Krause was sweeping the patio around the small pool at the pussy palace when Steve Edwards and Silvia Bickle pulled up into the driveway. Freya could smell a cop a mile away. She plastered a false smile on her face and went to greet them at the pool gate.

"Hello officers, may I help you?" Freya held open the pool gate to let Steve and Silvia onto the property.

Freya spoke with a Germanic accent. She was in her late forties, tall and elegant with blonde hair with some grey through it. It hung to her shoulder and was immaculately coiffed; her makeup was perfect and she wore a tailored black long-sleeve dress, sheer flesh-toned nylons and black heels.

She might be the house mistress but it was obvious that she seldom did domestic work; the broom was a prop.

Steve and Silvia showed Freya their credentials and she led them into recreation room and offered them soft drinks. They sat at a card table drinking Diet Cokes. While Freya was busy putting ice in glasses and pouring the beverages Steve leaned into Silvia and spoke.

"If you're ever thinking of taking early retirement you might wanna think about working at Supergirls; looks like these girls got it pretty good," Steve surveyed the house and property.

"Yeah. Smuggled across the border in a shipping container or raped by coyotes, then spend two years working as a sex slave sending most of the pittance you earn back home. The swimming pool and recreation room really make up for all that," Silvia said bitterly.

Steve knew when to shut up. He lived his life surrounded by women and drag queens all of whom had biting senses of humour and sarcasm with which he couldn't compete, although he liked to try.

"You live here all alone?" Silvia asked when Freya returned with the drinks.

She looked around pointedly at the pool table, pinball machines, gaming consoles and home theatre.

"Oh no. The hostel is usually busy but right now all of my girls have found employment elsewhere and moved on," Freya aimed her smile at Steve.

She played with the nap of her skirt so that hem rode up over her knee.

"Hostel? Is that what this place is?" Silvia asked pleasantly enough.

"Girls come in sponsored by an employment agency; mainly looking for domestic work. The agency owns the house; I'm just the house mistress," Freya smiled sweetly.

"I just accommodate the girls and look after their welfare while they're here," she added.

"But they all work at Supergirls, a strip club in town," Steve interjected.

"I'm not sure where they all work. A commuter bus picks them up for work and drops them off after," Freya's smile faltered a little.

"Picks them up just before lunch and drops them off in the early hours of the morning," Steve said; it wasn't a question.

"They work funny hours," Freya's smile returned.

"Ok. Enough bullshit. We're coming back with a warrant to search this place," Silvia had had enough.

"Oh. I'm happy to cooperate. You can search the place and I'll answer your questions without a warrant," Freya showed no fear.

"Do you know either of these two women?" Steve held up the pictures of Olena and Alina.

"Oh yes. Olena Svetlana and Alina Kunis," Freya tapped the photographs with a manicured fingernail painted blood red.

"Alina was living here until this morning when the girls all packed up and moved out. Olena lives in town; she has her own flat but she lived here for two years before that," Freya rummaged in her handbag for cigarettes.

"Working off her contract," Silvia said sourly.

"I know nothing of the girls employment contracts," Freya shook the pack at Steve and Silvia and they both declined.

"I know... you're just the house mistress," Silvia said sarcastically.

"Exactly," Freya smiled at them through a cloud of cigarette smoke.

"Can we see Alina's room?" Steve asked.

"Sure. It's empty now of course. Oh! There is one thing that might help you. Olena Svetlana comes out here to visit some of the girls now and then. She sometimes rides pillion on the back of a motorcycle. The man she rides with has one of those sleeveless denim jackets with all the patches that you see on the TV shows... Sons of Anarchy was it? I liked that show; all those muscled bad-ass young men in denim and leather," Freya winked at Silvia and smiled.

Steve and Silvia took a perfunctory look around Alina's old room. It was bare. Freya Krause had packed up all of Alina's belongings into a suitcase and had thrown it on the bus that had taken away the rest of the girls telling them to help themselves.

"Keep the door locked. We'll send a crime scene crew round to process Alina's room," Silvia growled.

"As you wish. I'll keep the room locked. I have a new batch of girls arriving soon but I'll keep them out of there," Freya gave Steve and Silvia a 'fuck you' look before she turned on her heels and walked away.

"Cunt," Steve hissed under his breath.

"You'd fuck her," Silvia smiled at him.

"So would you. She's just your type," Steve bantered.

"I probably would if she wasn't a psycho wrapped in stockings and a dress, to misquote an eighties rock band.

Steve and Silvia rendezvoused with the rest of the team in the Task Force office and updated Penelope who put the new information on her crime wall.

"So to summarize our hypothesis: Olena Svetlana and Alina Kunis are inside Supergirls providing entertainment for our two heavily tattooed, as yet unidentified, males. They are inside a room with no cameras and a reinforced steel door with heavy duty locks. Sandy Spiffle is taking delivery of suitcases full of either drugs or money and taking them to the room," Penelope pointed at her wall as she spoke.

"Sandy had twenty thousand dollars cash on his person, which is quite a lot and we assume was given to him by the tattooed men, most likely for the use of his establishment and the girls."

Silvia interrupted.

"But it wasn't his establishment. He was just the manager. We still don't know who owns the place," Silvia said.

"I'm doing my best to forensically analyse the financials. I'll find out the parent company soon enough," Alice Leasingham piped in.

Penelope continued.

"Olena Svetlana unlocks the internal locking bolts on the doors and our two intruders use a device to defeat the front door locks and a firefight ensues when they go upstairs. The two suits and Sandy Spiffle are killed and the two intruders and the two women leave with five suitcases."

"We believe the suitcases were filled with money rather than drugs based on the scene of crime evidence."

"We know the second accomplice is Alina Kunis, an illegal who also works at Supergirls and lived at the, ahem, 'pussy palace'. We also know that the other girl Olena Svetlana was hanging around with a biker or wannabe biker."

"We are assuming that the intel given to the two intruders came from either Sandy Spiffle or the girls, most likely Olena Svetlana so Steve was either collateral damage or he was taken out to silence him. The two intruders have some knowledge but they are amateurs who have access to specialised weapons."

"Does anybody else smell a hit on an organised crime counting house?" Penelope asked the others who all nodded.

"The tattooed guys, the Slavic girls; this has Russian mob written all over it," Penelope espoused.

She did not see Alice Leasingham turn away and blush with guilt.

"So where to next?" Penelope put down her laser pointer.

"The biker connection. We check out The Beast of Burden. They'd be stupid enough to pull something like this," Steve offered.

"Also we matched all the blood at the crime scene to the victims except for one small patch. It might have come from one of the perps. I sent a DNA sample for analysis in the federal databases," Alice chimed in.

"Ok tomorrow we get a warrant and a SWAT team and visit our biker friends at their clubhouse and Alice you keep working the forensics. I want to know who owns that club and who that blood sample belongs to," Penelope looked exhausted as did the rest of the team.

"We got the Staties manning traffic stops on the main roads looking for a Ford F150 Raptor but they're a dime a dozen around here. I think that's all we can do for now," Penelope started throwing her belongings into her handbag.

They called it a night.

*****

Jaylene Foster was not yet thirty and Penelope Bishop was fifteen years her senior but the two women loved each other despite their differences. Penelope was a hard-nosed cop, recovering alcoholic, twice married, cynical and irritable.

Jaylene had been abandoned by her family when she came out as transgender and was an ex-prostitute who had walked the streets because it was the only way to pay her tuition at Balwyn College where she had studied fashion design. Penelope had rescued her from the streets and Steve Edwards had found her a job designing costumes for the drag queens at Ride 'em Cowgirl.

Jaylene had only needed a little help to get on her feet and her career had blossomed. Jaylene knew that Penelope felt guilty because she thought that Jaylene only stayed with her with out of a sense of debt and gratitude. Jaylene went out of her way to make sure that Penelope realised that wasn't the case. Jaylene acted independently and was her own woman and sometimes she was a little hard on Penelope but for her own good.

They lay snuggled in bed, both wearing satin babydoll pyjamas and sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose because it kept them warm but mainly because they both loved the feel of satin, lace, nylon and lycra on their flesh.

"Have you heard of a place called the pussy palace?" Penelope asked.

"No. Is it a strip club or a titty bar?" Jaylene looked puzzled.

"No. It's the nickname for a house where some of the girls from Supergirls live," Penelope explained.

"Oh," Penelope could hear the hesitation in Jaylene's voice.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't implying anything," Penelope reached out and tentatively stroked Jaylene's shoulder, afraid to be too intimate.

Jaylene rolled onto her side and pulled Penelope towards her so that they were facing each other.

"I'm not ashamed of my past Penny... but I'm not proud of it either. I did what I did to survive and because of you I was saved from a crazed killer and I have the job I always wanted," Jaylene whispered.

"I sometimes think I took you prisoner. That you only stay with me out of guilt and gratitude," Penelope whispered in return.

"That's just your insecurities Penny. You carry so much baggage, so much remorse, so much pride. You project your hard, infallible, unbreachable façade to the world. You keep your feelings to yourself because inside that defensive wall you are vulnerable," Jaylene stroked Penelope's cheek.

"And that's where the true Penny lies. The Penelope I fell in love with. The Penelope who I know will protect me, will cherish me, will forgive me my transgressions... the Penny I love so deeply that it hurts sometimes," tears were running down Jaylene's cheeks and Penelope choked down a sob.

Penelope pulled Jaylene into her arms and kissed her softly.

"I love you so much that I'm scared I'm going to lose you," Penelope sighed.

"Never, my love. I am the burden you have to carry forever," Jaylene smiled through her tears.

"You are no burden. You are the reason I live," Penelope returned the smile.

Jaylene pulled Penelope closer and their breasts pressed together through layers of satin and their hard cocks ground together through their panties and pantyhose. They both growled with lust as they pressed their lips together and kissed, entwining their tongues.

The two trans-women rubbed their cocks together and kissed passionately, they freed their breasts and felt their nipples engorge as they stroked and kneaded each other's teats. Rings of pleasure radiated from their bosoms and their cocks released waves or delight; their turgid members throbbing and engorged.

Jaylene pulled down their panties so that just two layers of silky, transparent nylon pantyhose enclosed their tender flesh. They rutted against each other, kissing, pressing their breasts together, rubbing cocks.

Penelope rolled Jaylene onto her back and Jaylene opened her legs and wrapped them around Penelope and pulled her close. They ground against each other, their breathing becoming ragged as they humped and slithered together, the silky pantyhose eliciting sparks of delight as their cocks began to leak pre-ejaculate.

Penelope put a hand down between them, her intention obvious. She was going to rip open Jaylene's pantyhose and fuck her.

"No... just do this. It's wonderful, it's amazing, it's intimate," Jaylene gasped and slapped away Penelope's hand.

Penelope drove her tongue into Jaylene mouth and thrust against her, driving her into the soft mattress as their cocks scooched together and their breasts clamped closely, nipples hard and sensitive, releasing rings of delicate delight; cocks more tender, the pleasure of them pressing together through their pantyhose almost agonising.

Jaylene began to shake and shudder violently and anyone who didn't know her intimately might think she was stroking but she was climaxing. She clung to Penelope and her gossamer-encased legs scissored against Penelope's satin-shrouded body. Their bodies lit up with pleasure as their satin and nylon sheathed torsos and limbs caressed each other, their cocks slithering against each other as Jaylene began to leak semen into her pantyhose.

Penelope held Jaylene down on the bed and rode her as she bucked and wriggled. She felt the warm, sticky efflux soak into her nylons as Jaylene's semen seeped from her cock, soaked through their pantyhose and saturated Penelope's cock. This triggered Penelope's orgasm and her cock juddered and she spent her issue into her own hosiery.

Both women's cocks were encased in sheer nylon, saturated with hot, slippery semen as they both continued to ejaculate. Their orgasms were a prolonged slow ride rather than violent and momentary. They clung to each other; Jaylene still convulsing and Penelope riding her, kissing her, caressing her.

Finally Jaylene stopped wriggling and lay still on the bed with Penelope on top of her. The last dregs of their issue dribbled from their cocks to mingle with the spreading, steamy, musky mess in the front of their pantyhose. Neither woman cared. They'd made worse messes in their sheets and still slept in them.

Jaylene put her arms around Penelope's neck and smiled up at her. Even with her smudged lipstick and ruined makeup she was beautiful.

"Did I tell you that I love you Penny," Jaylene sounded very girly and Penelope's heart skipped a beat.

"Yes you did honey and I love you too; with all my heart," Penelope leaned down and kissed the tip of Jaylene's nose.

"Those girls at Supergirls. I never knew them. We moved in different circles. I worked the streets, which were often cold and dangerous, and they worked in a warm safe club with bouncers and security. They had nice rooms and they had customers who couldn't stiff them. I'd sometimes see them arrive in their pussy-wagon; Sandy Spiffle herding them through the doors like prized cattle," Jaylene sighed.

"Yet I still felt I had the better deal. I had my freedom," Jaylene said with some conviction.

"And that's all want to say about that," Jaylene said with some finality.

"I understand," Penelope put her weight on her forearms ready to climb off Jaylene.

Jaylene clamped her legs around Penelope preventing her.

"Where do you think you're going? That Cialis is going to kick in again real soon and I haven't finished with you," she grinned up at Penelope salaciously.

"Why you hussy Jaylene Foster!" Penelope giggled.

"Shut up and fuck me grandma," Jaylene pinched Penelope on the ass.

"Grandma is it? We'll see who's a grandma," Penelope's cock was beginning to engorge and she kicked open Jaylene's legs.

"Don't forget the lube. It's on the dresser," Jaylene chuckled.

"I'm not sure you're getting any lube you cheeky bitch. I might just ride you dry," Penelope grinned down at her lover.

Jaylene broke up with laughter but that didn't stop Penelope from fucking her.

*****

There were ten girls staying at the pussy palace when the counting room at Supergirls got hit and as soon as Pavel Ivanoff found out he had two of his lieutenants pick up the girls in a twelve-seater minibus to take them elsewhere. The Madame-cum-housekeeper who chaperoned the girls, Freya Krause, said one of the girls was missing: Alina Kunis.

Freya told Pavel that Alina Kunis had been given overnight duty by Sandy Spiffle. It was not unusual for some of the girls to service clients in their hotel rooms and Freya had thought nothing of it. Freya knew nothing about the counting house.

This information was provided to Jennifer Jones by Pavel Ivanoff during the short limousine ride to the Balwyn Hilton after her private jet arrived at Balwyn airport. Pavel was sitting across from Jennifer and was distracted by her short skirt which showed off a lot of leg and the occasional glimpse of panty. Pavel had never met Jennifer Jones before but he knew that she was a cold-blooded killer and knew not to underestimate her. She was the Pakhan and she had taken that office by force from a man who was known to be ruthless and lacking any form of empathy or morality.

"We will go directly to the hotel. I need to shower and change; it's been a long day. How is the police investigation proceeding?" Jennifer looked up from her iPad.

"They are still processing the crime scene at Supergirls. A Mister Sangster who worked for our manager gave up the location of the girls' accommodation," Pavel said, knowing that using the term pussy palace would likely earn him a rebuke.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,973 Followers