Superhero Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meh." Millennial Girl shrugged. "I'm a vegetarian."

Chupacabra chuckled and laid a finger gently across Millennial Girl's cheek. Though after a quick turn of the young woman's head, the finger ended up trapped between Millennial Girl's teeth. Chupacabra grinned at her playfulness.

"Except when it comes to my women," Millennial Girl said around Chupacabra's finger. "Then I'm all carnivore."

Millennial Girl chomped her teeth and made a playful growling sound before letting go, and then leaped up to wrap her legs around Chupacabra's waist. With her arms encircling Chupacabra's neck, she pulled herself in tight.

"Wanna come up and find out?" she said and jangled her keys just behind Chupacabra's ear.

Chupacabra was unsure of what happened to the timid creature she had met tonight in the group therapy circle, but she was not at all unhappy. With a quick ninety-degree turn Chupacabra had Millennial Girl pinned up against the door before the move even registered on the young woman's face. A split second later Millennial Girl inhaled a sharp breath and smiled.

"Ooh, you're quick." Millennial Girl pulled her legs in tighter and began to grind against Chupacabra's hips. "I bet you'd make a great sidekick."

"I work alone."

"Mmm, not tonight I hope." Millennial Girl managed to slip her key into the lock while simultaneously plunging her tongue into Chupacabra's mouth to silence any retort.

The two women burst through the outer door, barely managing to trip up the stairs until they came to yet another locked door at the top. Millennial girl was holding a second key in her hand, but seemed more intent on sinking her teeth into the skin of Chupacabra's shoulder at the moment.

Chupacabra let out a low, lusty moan and proceeded to lift Millennial Girl up until she once again felt the warm, satisfying press of young woman's thighs gripping her around the hips. Chupacabra steered her companion against the door and began grinding while Millennial Girl focused her carnivorous intentions on devouring Chupacabra's mouth.

Eventually the key made it into the lock and the pair tumbled into the small apartment, almost landing in a heap on the floor.

Chupacabra shivered slightly as one of Millennial Girl's hands worked to untuck her shirt, while the other kept a tight grip around her neck. Chupacabra moved her gaze around the room. She was looking for a couch or a chair, even a table—anything that might allow her to free her hands from the task of holding the young woman—so that she would no longer feel like she was on the defensive.

It was then that the light went on.

*

Part III -- Behind the Mask

Chupacabra froze and blinked against the sudden change in brightness. Millennial Girl ceased her attack and dropped her feet back to the floor.

"Mom!" she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, honey." A substantially cheerier-looking Angry Lesbian Death Machine popped her head up from the couch. "Your father's building the nest of freedom in the living room again and it's driving me up the proverbial wall. I hope you don't mind me letting myself in. Hi, Chupacabra."

Angry Lesbian Death Machine smiled and gave a little finger wave. She was smiling so much, that Chupacabra almost thought she was an intruder rather than Millennial Girl's mother. The change from her earlier demeanor was dramatic to say the least.

"Hello, Miss Death Machine."

"Pssh," the woman in black said. "Please, call me Gina. Thank you for getting my Brooklyn home safely. She may be a superhero, but she's still my little girl, and I worry."

Chupacabra looked at Millennial Girl who just shrugged.

A decidedly less angry Angry Lesbian Death Machine lifted a throw blanket from the couch to pull tight around her shoulders before collapsing back into the cushions. "I'm turning in," she announced. "You kids just pretend like I'm not here."

Millennial Girl smiled, took Chupacabra by the hand, and pulled her down the hall to the apartment's only bedroom. She closed the door with an exaggerated slowness and pressed her index finger to her lips before grabbing the collar of of Chupacabra's flannel with the tenacity of a hungry predator.

"She's a light sleeper," Millennial Girl said before standing on her toes to clamp Chupacabra's lower lip between her teeth. Chupacabra shivered as she felt the young woman's tongue sliding over her trapped lip a few times before releasing her.

"Your name's Brooklyn? Like the city?" Chupacabra regretted the question almost as soon as it left her mouth. Millennial girl had released her collar and was standing flat footed now, staring at her own feet.

"I'm sorry," Chupacabra said. "I was just curious."

"It's stupid, I know. My parents couldn't decide. Brooke or Lynn. So I got Brooklyn."

Chupacabra placed a finger under Millennial Girl's chin and coaxed the young woman into meeting her gaze once again. "It's a nice name," she said. "I like it. My name's Maria, by the way. Not very imaginative. My parents are big-time Catholics."

A slow smile began to spread over Millennial Girl's face as she began singing a parody of West Side Story.

"Maria, Maria. You gonna undress me, Maria?"

Chupacabra simply stood and rolled her eyes.

The singing and taunting stopped as soon as Maria moved her hands to Brooklyn's shoulders and deftly slipped her fingers under the collar of her cardigan. Brooklyn's flushed cheeks and slightly parted mouth encouraged Maria to press her lips to the young woman as she continued coaxing the sweater down her arms. At the halfway point Maria paused, her concentration having been pulled into a fierce battle of tongues.

As Maria enjoyed the sweetness of her companion's mouth, Brooklyn finished the process of discarding the sweater by pulling her hands free and tossing it in the general direction of her desk chair. Her glasses followed, and were quickly, but carefully deposited on the nightstand.

In a move that even the mighty Chupacabra had trouble following, Brooklyn sat herself down on the edge of the bed, peeled off her t-shirt and flopped backward. She was working on the button of her jeans before Maria even opened her mouth to speak.

Maria stood gulping like a fish out of water for a moment or two before she decided it was best to just close her mouth and enjoy the view—a task that was proving to be increasingly difficult as Brooklyn quickly shed her pants. With blessings of youth and the benefit of what appeared to be regular superhero workouts, Brooklyn was a temptation indeed—a temptation clad only in a pair of white cotton boy shorts.

And while Maria tried to focus her thoughts on a more appropriate reaction than drooling, Brooklyn had already raised her right hand to waggle her index finger in a slow and seductive come hither gesture. Maria obeyed, crawling over the bed on hands and knees until she was poised with her mouth over Brooklyn's.

Maria went to work on Brooklyn's lips while Brooklyn busied herself with peeling off Maria's shirt. Maria chuckled just a little as Brooklyn seemed to be stuck getting the cuffs over her wrists.

"You could help," Brooklyn said and put on a pout.

"Cute." Maria leaned in to kiss the girl once more on the lips. "But, no."

Maria moved to Brooklyn's neck to place the next kiss. "I've got something else in mind."

The next kiss was directed at the valley of Brooklyn's breasts, and Maria smiled to herself as she felt the young woman shudder underneath her touch. Her skin was soft and flushed with a warmth that spurred Maria on toward her destination.

"I've never tasted superhero pussy before," said Maria. "May I taste yours?"

Brooklyn covered her mouth, but couldn't stop the snort that burst through. Maria cocked her head to the side.

"Maria, I'm lying here naked, waggling my finger at you. So yeah, if you want to lick my pussy you go right ahead."

"I didn't want to assume..." Maria felt Brooklyn's fingers weaving in her hair and guiding her lower. But that wasn't what had cut short her words. That was entirely due to the sight of Brooklyn's underwear being swiftly discarded and her finger disappearing between her thighs. The finger reemerged a moment later, slick and glistening and waving in the vicinity of Maria's mouth.

"So, that's a yes?" Maria mumbled as she trapped that finger between her teeth.

Maria could smell Brooklyn's scent, and taste her tangy flavor. She moaned her approval. She didn't know if superhero pussy really was that much better than regular pussy, or if it had just been so long that she had forgotten the joy of putting her mouth on a lover's treasure. Either way, she wanted more.

Maria sat back on her haunches, gathered up Brooklyn's thighs in her hands, and lifted the young woman's pussy to her mouth. Brooklyn giggled a bit after being hoisted so quickly, but soon settled down to a low moaning as Maria pressed her tongue deep in search of more of her nectar.

"Mmm," Brooklyn moaned, "you're strong. Good sidekick material. Yesss."

"I work alone," was the muffled response from Maria.

"Mmm-hmm, sure you do." Brooklyn arched her back and surrendered herself to Maria's strong grip. And with a mischievous grin, Brooklyn cupped her own breasts in her hands and gently pinched her nipples. She was rewarded by Maria plunging her tongue deeper.

"You wanna lick my ass, baby? You don't have to, but it makes me... Oh gawd, yes!" Brooklyn slapped her palm on the mattress. "Just like that. Oh, gawd. How long is a Chupacabra's tongue anyway?" Brooklyn thrashed her head on the pillow. "Fuck that's good!"

Inspired by Brooklyn's enthusiasm, Maria licked and pressed at Brooklyn's puckered rear entrance until she had the young woman lubricated enough to slide her middle finger in and bury it past the second knuckle. Brooklyn clenched down hard in response as a long, guttural moan passed over her lips.

"I thought you said we had to be quiet," Maria urged.

"Can't," Brooklyn heaved. "Not when... oh, gawd! Not when you do that."

A determined pressing of finger and a fury of tongue swipes followed, along with the inevitable tangle of bed sheets. Brooklyn continued unabashedly singing Maria's praises the entire time.

"Oh, fuck!" Brooklyn suddenly went rigid. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuuuuck... Fuck—fuck—fuck... Ungh!"

Brooklyn collapsed in a shuddering, sweaty heap, her previous energies seemingly spent. Maria continued with a gentle oral exploration of Brooklyn's thighs and tummy while the young woman came down from her peak. Finally, Brooklyn curled up and lay with her head on Maria's chest until her breathing evened out.

"God, that was good," Brooklyn proclaimed.

Maria enjoyed the feeling of Brooklyn's cheek pressed to her chest, even though they were both more than a little sweaty and their skin had a tendency to stick together. She reached to run her fingers over Brooklyn's long hair and found a rats nest of tangles. Maria smiled, knowing it was their frantic passion that put Brooklyn's hair in such a state.

"Chupacabra. Maria." Brooklyn exhaled heavily. "When we were in group tonight, I didn't exactly tell all of my tragic backstory."

This was not the post-orgasmic small-talk Maria had been expecting, but she said nothing. Maria continued holding Brooklyn tightly, patiently waiting for if and when she decided she wanted to continue.

"I—I was assaulted. That's my real tragic backstory."

Chupacabra stiffened, her breath hitching in her throat for a moment. Still she said nothing.

"It was this guy at a party. I was drunk. My Dad, Eagle Man," Brooklyn sighed. "He said I should just let it go. Why ruin the kid's future when I probably led him on anyway?"

Maria sat bolt upright. "He said what?"

"I know. That's a lot of the reason my parents don't really get along anymore."

"I can imagine." Maria settled back down onto the bed and invited Brooklyn to snuggle into the crook of her arm. "Want me to rip his balls off?"

"My dad? No!"

"I was thinking about the little bastard that assaulted you," Maria said. "But if you want, I could give old Eagle Man a little squeeze and a hiss." Maria gave an encore performance of her earlier Chupacabra hiss.

Brooklyn let out a little snort. "Thanks, but no."

"Suit yourself."

"Maria," Brooklyn said, "I think the best thing we can do is prowl the streets together and make sure no one else has to experience anything like your sister or I did."

"Agreed." Maria hugged Brooklyn tightly to her.

"So you'll be my sidekick, then?"

"Um, no. I was thinking you could be mine."

"No way, Chupacabra baby. Millennial Girl does not do the sidekick thing."

"Equal partners then?"

Brooklyn rolled until she was perched with her thighs straddling Maria's hips. She lowered her head until their noses were touching. "Equal partners."

Their lips met briefly.

"So," Maria said, "you wanna go again, or would you rather be out squeezing some balls?"

Brooklyn said nothing, choosing to plunge her tongue into Maria's mouth instead. Maria just moaned and settled back to enjoy the warm press of Brooklyn's body.

# # #

12