Superhuman Edging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few generations went back to being a bit random again - having now seen an orgasm for the first time, the model was changing drastically and new connections needed to be formed.

After this, though, something strange was beginning to happen. Before, it was easy for her to pinpoint what it was trying to stimulate that was arousing her. But now, it was difficult to pinpoint what it was doing exactly. However, that didn't seem to matter, as she could still feel herself becoming aroused. It felt a little like waves flowing over her that drove her arousal levels up in strange ways she couldn't comprehend.

Generation 21 made her orgasm again - this was the first time she had an orgasm without understanding why. She knew it felt amazing, but had no clue as to what specific thing it was that took her over the edge. She was gasping, and yelping as this happened - she knew this was attracting attention and felt the gaze of several patrons on her exposed post-orgasm body.

After each orgasm, the model simulation adjusted - and each time the adjustments were slightly smaller. It was starting to understand well how to give her an orgasm, and that's not what it wanted to do. Generation 39 was the first one that took her right to the edge without her actually reaching orgasm. But, it lost it towards the end and just made random prickling sensations on her shoulder which was distracting if nothing else.

Generation 43 managed to bring her to the edge and hold it for the duration. It quickly brought her up to a high arousal level. She could feel the orgasm almost there, but every time it was close it would loosen it's grip and let her fall away from it. The vacuum pump emptied the funnel of her juices.

Every generation after that did a better and better job of quickly bringing her to the brink, and then not allowing her to cross it. Each iteration held her closer to orgasm for longer - and didn't let her drop away as far. She was producing juices quite a lot at this point, and had to take a drink almost every few minutes. She was also panting, unable to control her breathing effectively with the constant stimulation.

She knew this was going to be frustrating. She actually quite liked to be edged, in her personal life. But only when there was an eventual payoff. This was getting a bit too much.

Something strange happened in generation 61. It held her as close as ever to orgasm, but then suddenly zapped her nipples - uncomfortably hard. She felt sure she wouldn't have consented to that, and involuntarily she yelled "AHH my tits!" Realizing that she had yelled that out loud, she felt a sudden amount of embarrassment. Which turned her on a little bit more.

The zaps kept happening over the next few generations, each time forcing her to yell, each time embarrassing her, and turning her on even more. The AI had learnt a new trick. A generation or two later, it did it again, but then followed by a strong jolt to her anus.

"AH Fuck, my ASS!" she involuntarily yelled. She realized she had just yelled "fuck my ass" in a room full of relatively cultured people. The AI had realized that it could push her harder to orgasm if her own embarrassment prevented her from getting there. It kept repeating this cycle, with jolts that felt stronger than they should be, causing her to yell about her anatomy in an embarrassing way.

Being on the edge of orgasm constantly was scrambling her brain. She wasn't present in the room any more - just a ball of frustrated sexual energy. She was sweating, juices flowing at an alarming rate from her vagina. Her eyes rolled around in her head. She just couldn't take it any more.

After the hundredth time of being jolted unpleasantly in private places, and being forced to yell - she waited until the end of the iteration, took her arm from the arm rest, and started rubbing her pussy as hard as she could. She hadn't had an orgasm for 4 hours, and she was completely desperate. She didn't care who was watching or what was happening, she needed to get off, now. Which, she easily did within 7 seconds with a loud scream. Her ears started ringing. After the ecstasy flowed through her body and she regained some semblance of reality, she hit the emergency stop button. The lights turned off, the curtain came down.

She just realized that she had masturbated to orgasm in front of a room full people. But she didn't care any more. The AI had become pure evil. She flopped on her saddle. She wanted to leave the room, but she was just too drained to yet.

As she started to come down, and the ringing in her ears stopped, she started to hear something from outside her podium curtains.

A round of applause.

---


12