Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 03

Story Info
Superman fucks his rent boy lover.
3.7k words
4.67
2.1k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Sweeties,

Well, here we get to the good part of the story. The Man of Steel finally sinks the Rod of Steel into his sweet rent boy lover. I hope you are all enjoying the story. There are several more parts which do include several ups and downs in the relationship. And I'm not just talking about lovely Jimmy riding that cock! I have several chapters already written, but not everything. This story is my obsession at the moment, so my other series are on hold for a short while.

If you enjoy the story, please do leave a comment. Those comments encourage me to write more.

Particularly if I know they leave you dripping!

Love, Mistress Tawny

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Six - Dating

Superman's desire to see more of Jimmy grew stronger and stronger. He was definitely distracted at work, and that work did suffer. Both Perry White and Lois Lane called him out several times for poor coverage of events and sloppy writing. His Superman exploits suffered as well. He took longer to repair a railway bridge, and was not thinking clearly when trying to outwit the Toyman.

He was eager to find more time to spend with Jimmy. Not just because of the sex. Heck he was completely uncertain about the sex. Why did he want sex with another man. But for some reason he found the young man to be delightful company. And sex had simply become part of what they did together.

One night Superman stopped a midnight raid on an armored car. After he dropped off the four crooks at the nearest police station, he realized he was feeling particularly horny. For the first time, he sought out Jay... or Jimmy as he knew to now call him in private... for sexual relief. As he flew across the city he used his telescopic vision to look for the cute rent boy. He found him working his usual corner, just after a car had dropped the lad off. Most likely he had just sucked off a john in the guy's car. Superman did not really like to think about what J-Boy did to earn a living, but he had learned not to judge people, and he had no right to dictate what the young freckled lad should do or not do.

As he watched, Jay turned into an alley to take a short cut to a nearby store. Probably to grab more cigarettes. When Jay was halfway down the alley there was no one else in sight, so Superman flew down and landed beside the redhead. Jay was startled, but then giggled and eagerly skipped to the Man of Steel who wrapped him in his arms and kissed him lustily. Jay melted against his body. "Hi, lover!" the boy murmured.

"Can you take a few minutes away?" asked Superman.

"For you, anything! Always!" said the rent boy.

Superman wrapped his cape around Jay and then lept into the sky. Jay let out a startled yelp and held on tightly, but Superman had a secure hold on him. The Man of Tomorrow landed them lightly on the roof of a thirty story building. "It's a little more private up here. No prying eyes!" he grinned as he unwrapped the lad from his cape.

"No one to see... what" teased Jay. But Superman was already loosening his yellow belt. Jay fell to his knees in front of his powerful lover. He helped to pull down first the outer red underwear and then Superman's blue leggings. Superman's cock was solidly erect, almost aching. "Suck me!" said Superman to the rent boy. "Suck my fucking cock!"

Jay was giddy. Such language from Superman's mouth! Although he had sucked off the man a couple of times now, it had always been in his Clark identity. This was the first time that he had Superman's dick in his hand while he was in his superhero costume, with his cape flapping in the wind. He eagerly sucked on the head of Superman's cock and bobbed his head up and down on the shaft. Superman grasped the boy's head tightly and guided his cocksucking. His eagerness to cum soon overtook him and he began fucking his cock in and out of his lover's mouth, and then into his throat. He knew Jay could deepthroat his cock, and he used the boy's mouth and throat like a cock sheath, eager for his release!

Jay struggled to get his breath. Finally Superman released a torrent of jism, straight down into the cute lad's stomach. Superman gasped for breath and then finally released his lover's head. Jay leaned back on his heels and inhaled great lungfuls of air. But he smiled.

Man and boy stood hugging and kissing for a considerable time afterwards. Much as Superman enjoyed Jay's conversation, this time the two seemed to be in sync as to just staying quiet and enjoying their physical company. Superman reached for Jay's cock in his jeans. He felt he should return the favour. But Jay batted his hand away, saying, "I'd love to have you wank me, lover. But I have to save the jizz for the paying customers!"

Superman sighed at the mention of Jay having sex with men.

"I'll just have to give you pleasure when you have a day off!" Superman smiled at the boy.

"Actually I've been thinking about that a bit." said Jay. "You know, you don't have to just see me at night! I don't know if superheroes get the weekend off, but you could always see me in the daytime, almost any day! Then Daryl can't complain about you taking up my time!"

"I wish there was some other way for you to make money. I don't like the idea of you degrading yourself and being taken advantage of by all these faceless men!"

Jay smiled at his lover. "I don't have any skills. Or rather, any OTHER skills!" he said, cupping Superman's groin. "If you come up with an idea as to how I can earn a living other than with my mouth and ass, I'd love to hear it!"

"Seeing you in the day time would be nice!" said Superman, "Perhaps... just a moment...!" He had heard something. "I have to go. I will find you again!"

Superman suddenly flew off. "Wait!" cried Jay! "How do I get down!!" But the roof door proved to be unlocked. The rent boy was slightly pissed off that he had to walk down thirty stories of stairs. But not too angry.

Chapter 7 - Taking the Plunge

A few days later Jay found a note pushed under his door. Clark wanted him to meet at Central Square at 11 am on Saturday.

When the day arrived, Jay put on his best jeans, the ones with only a few rips and a tshirt featuring his favourite band. Being a day time date, he decided to skip any eye shadow and eye liner and just put on a faint bit of lip stick and a touch of perfume. He ran a brush through his hair and then admired himself in the mirror. Donnie was there and teased him that this was one of the few times he was going out without planning to gobble a cock in the next ten minutes. But they both thought Jay still looked pretty hot for a boy.

A half hour later, Clark gave Jay a hug and a kiss on the top of his head. He too thought the redhead looked hot.

Clark paid for the two to take the bus out to the Metropolis zoo where they wandered around looking at the animals for a few hours, sharing ice cream cones and throwing bread to the bears. Clark realized that they were holding hands for most of the afternoon. A few people gave them funny looks, but most people just ignored them. Every once in awhile Jay would drag Clark off into the bushes where they would share a long lingering kiss. Clark loved the taste of the boy's lipstick.

Jay would also rub his hand along Clark's erection and Clark would squirm and laugh.

Mid-afternoon Clark found a quiet spot to change into his Superman costume and he flew the two of them back to the centre of the city, Jay clinging tightly to Superman. "Where are we going now?" asked Jay.

"I want to take you to a nice restaurant this evening, but you will need nicer clothes. I thought we'd pop into Kellerman's over there and I could buy you a few things!" said Clark, once he had changed outfits again.

It took an hour, but once they were done, Jay had a nice suit jacket, several new shirts and trousers and a couple new pair of shoes. "This is all great he said, but I can't really keep these at my place. If Daryl saw them, he'd have a fit. And Donnie and Billy would probably borrow them and ruin them!"

"I thought of that," said Clark as they walked along the street with their bundles. "You can keep them at my place, if you wish!"

"Really, at your place?" Jay tried to hug Clark, but they both had their hands full of packages.

"It's just a couple blocks from here, on Clinton!" smile Clark, pleased that he had made Jay happy.

Jay had often gone to the homes of men who had bought him for the night. But he could not remember the last time a man had invited him home without paying him. Well, Clark had bought all of these clothes for him. So, was that paying for his services? He didn't care. He was just excited that he would finally see where Clark lived.

The doorman at the building looked a bit surprised to see Clark taking a young man into the building, but he had long known that odd things followed the reporter around.

When they got inside the apartment, Jay looked around briefly at how neat and tidy it was. But he really really wanted to thank Clark. He leaped into Clark's arms, and wrapped his legs around Clark's waist. The two men kissed hungrily, tongues probing each other's mouths. The packages got pushed aside as they fell to the couch and continued their kissing. Each jockeyed for position, their cocks rigid in their pants and aching. Jay was amazed as Clark's hand grasped the lad's cock! The hero's inhibitions were evaporating!

"Have we got time for this?" asked Jay. "Before dinner, I mean!"

"We'll make time!" growled Clark as he squeezed Jay's cock. "I need you!"

Jay melted against Superman. His lover needed him!

"Where's the bedroom?" asked Jay, leading Superman by the hand. "Through here?"

Clark playfully spanked Jay's ass. Jay stopped in the doorway, arms spread, blocking them from moving forward. Clark pushed up against him. He reached around and grasped Jay's right nipple, teasing the stud in the nipple He kissed and sucked at the red head's neck. Jay moaned lustily. Then Superman ground his cock against Jay's ass, and Jay pushed back hard. Of fuck, he wanted that cock so badly!

The two men hurriedly undressed each other. There was a pause though as Clark excused himself to use the loo. When he emerged from the bathroom, it was Jay's turn. "I'd better drain my bladder. We don't want any accidents!" He kissed Clark quickly as they passed. He had not brought a purse with him for their daytime date, but he had pocketed a few cosmetics, so while in the bathroom he did put on lipstick a bit more boldly and a hint of eyeshadow. He used a hair brush to tame a few wild hairs.

As Jay emerged from the bathroom, Clark was laying on the bed, naked. His long cock was erect, but laying flat against his body. Jay lay down beside Clark and they kissed. Jay's hand went to Clark's cock. It was dripping with prejizz. "Oh yes," murmerred Clark. "Your hand feels so nice on my dick! Stroke me, sweetie!"

But Jay wanted much more than to just hold the Cock of Steel in his hands. This was the first time that the two men had been completely naked with each other. Jay pushed Superman onto his back and then lay along him, their cocks briefly grinding together. Then Jay kissed Clark's neck and moved down to his nipples. He sucked and lapped at Superman's nubbins which made Clark almost laugh from the teasing sensations.

His own cock very rigid, Jay worked his way down, kissing and stroking, until he reached the head of Clark's gorgeous cock. Oh, how he loved that firm thick rod. His tongue lapped tenderly at his lover's piss hole and then he grasped the hard cock and lifted it. He ran his tongue down it's length until he reached Clark's balls. He kissed each of the two nuts. But he could not resist that large cock any longer. He lifted his head up, engulfed the glans in his mouth and began sucking.

"Oh yes," Clark whispered. "Suck me, sweetie! You have a wonderful mouth!" Superman grasped Jay's head and helped guide the young lad as he sucked eagerly. Superman's dick was so sensitive. He loved what this boy could do with his dick. No woman had ever made his cock feel so good. He thrust his hips up, and Jay gagged briefly from the sudden push. Jay lifted his head and Superman said, "Sorry!"

But Jay just smiled and said, "That's okay, honey. I love a cock down my throat. I just wasn't expecting it right then! But as I said, I do love some deep dicking!" And with that, he took Superman's cock in his mouth and after a bit of repositioning, he sank his face all the way down Clark's dick. Clark's cock was very thick so it took a brief struggle, but Jay was able to take the dick into his throat and slide his nose down to where it was buried in Clark's bush above his cock. He pulled back and pushed back down several times and held his head there until his face started turning red, and then redder, and then finally pulled back fully, letting Clark's cock bob free! He gasped for some air and then smiled at Superman. Clark drew him up and the boy lay on top of him.

Their cocks rested against each other. Clark felt bliss. He had been so lucky to find this lovely lad. He kissed Jay long and hard.

But Jay was restless. He needed to cum. But there was also something else he needed. Wanted. Hungered for. He raised himself up and sat on Clark's chest. Clark looked at him puzzled, but his hands reached up to stroke Jay's nipples. "It's time," said Jay. "It's finally fucking time!"

"What?!?" asked Clark.

"I need your cock inside me! We've been seeing each other for weeks now and you haven't fucked me once! I need your cock!" said Jay. He reached behind him and started fisting Superman's cock.

"I'm not sure this is...." began Clark trying to sit up.

Jay pushed him back down. "I'm sure!" said the redhead. "This is the right time and the right place!"

Superman's precum was flowing strong. There was plenty of lubricant. Jay scooted back and raised his ass. He placed the tip of Superman's cock against his boipussy lips. His ass was hungry for his lover's cock. When they contacted each other, it was almost as if Jay's ass reached out to grab the cock. Jay's ass was very very tight inside, but he had had hundreds of cocks fuck him, so his entrance was loose, and very inviting.

Jay pushed back a bit and Clark's cock slid inside. Jay could have sunk completely down on the dick in one go, but he decided to take it slow and so he did, raising and lowering his ass on the Dick of Steel, savouring the sensation of his lover's thick truncheon being buried deep in his ass. Jay moaned as the cock slowly filled his ass.

Clark had never felt anything so wonderful on his dick! He have fucked many women, and enjoyed most of those pussies. But never had he felt anything as delicious and tight as his boy lover's ass. He reached out and grasped Jay's hips, intending to pull him down fully, but Jay swatted his hands away. "Next time!" the boy said. "Next time, I want you in control. Next time I want you to drive your dick deep into me. I want you to fuck me hard!"

"But this time... this time.... our first time, will be slow. I want to make love to your cock!

"But you can hold my ass cheeks. Help lower and raise me. But slowly! And don't touch my cock!" Superman was puzzled by this last command. Jay's cock was so firm and so erect that it must actually hurt! The rent boy's cock was drooling precum, which pooled on Superman's belly! But he followed Jay's directions and just helped support his ass as the lad raised and lowered himself on Superman's rock hard... no, steel hard... dick.

Jay's eyes were closed. His tongue panted from his mouth. His fingers played with his nipples as Superman helped the lad fuck himself on the thick cock in his ass. Every once in awhile Jay would give his cute ass a wiggle, ensuring that Clark's cock rubbed against his prostate, giving him the thrills and chills that he craved. Jay had been fucked by hundreds of dicks, some of them bigger than this one, but this cock.... THIS cock, he wanted to make love to.

The ridged bumps around the rim of Superman's cock head made Jay shiver as they glided across his prostate!

Jay opened his eyes to stare at the Man of Steel with hunger. He put a finger into his mouth and slowly sucked it. The hint of eye shadow made his eyes so fucking lovely, thought Clark. This boy has me SO fucking turned on! I have to cum! Of fuck, here it comes! "I'm cumming! He warned his lover! I'm fucking cumming in your ass!"

Jay pushed Superman's hands away and sank down fully on his lover's cock. He wanted all of that hot jizz in his bowels. And he felt squirt after squirt of jism bathing his insides. Jay arched his back and he also shot his jizz! He came without anyone touching his cock. His own strong jets of jisum flew high and then splattered across Superman's chest and onto his chin!

Jay collapsed onto Clark's chest. Superman's cock slipped from his ravaged ass, and cum leaked onto the bed sheets as it oozed from his stretched rectum. His ass gaped, then snapped shut, gaped and snapped shut as it tried to return to its proper shape.

Jay kissed Superman and their tongues dueled. 'That was amazing," Superman whispered in Jay's ear. "You are amazing!"

Jay tenderly licked his cum off of Superman's chin and swallowed it before kissing his lover again. "I think I love you!" Jay said to the Man of Steel. "You don't have to say that back to me. I... I understand this is all new to you!"

"I... I..." stammered Clark. "This is all... yes, thank you for understanding. I'm am so fond of you. And so in lust with you, yes. But love.... I don't know. Maybe. Perhaps. And if not right now, perhaps in time. Jay, I..."

Jay put his finger to Superman's lips to quieten him. "Call me Jimmy please. When we are alone, away from my friends, from the Kennel, from the street corners. There I am Jay, or J-Boy. But with you, I want you to use my real name. So when it is just the two of us, call me Jimmy. That's my name. Jimmy Olsen. That is who I want to be with you. Not Jay, the rent boy. Just Jimmy."

"My sweet Jimmy. Yes." said Superman as his hand caressed the lad's face.

And then he kissed Jimmy very hard, very hungrily.

The two rested for a half hour and then they both showered and Clark took his boyfriend out for a fancy dinner. Jimmy wore this new clothes. When they returned to the apartment Clark cleared a portion of his closet and Jimmy hung up his new clothes.

Then Superman took Jimmy to bed and fucked him. Jimmy lay on his back, legs spread wide. Superman knelt between the lad's legs and fed his cock into Jimmy's hungry ass, and shoved his cock fully into the red head. Jimmy groaned. He locked his hands behind Superman's neck, and wrapped his legs around the superhero's strong waist and Superman fucked his sweet boy's ass for twenty minutes.

Jimmy looked lovingly into Superman's eyes as the large man pistoned his cock in and out, in and out of the lovely boy's anal passage. Superman's cock felt so incredibly good in that hot tunnel, and Jimmy's moans of lust spurred him to want to pleasure the sweet lad.

At times, Superman used his hands to jerk Jimmy's cock. Jimmy spewed his cum across Superman's chest at the same time as the hero came deep in his lover's bowels.

At ten pm it was time for Jimmy to leave. The two men had been dozing in Clark's bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Jimmy was able to slide out from under Superman's arm without waking his lover. Jimmy changed back into his original clothes and tossed the new clothes he had been wearing into Clark's dirty clothes hamper. He kissed Superman sweetly and then J-Boy walked out of the apartment. On the street he went to a convenience store and bought a pack of cigarettes. He lit one up and walked away, looking back to see if he could pick out which window was Superman's. He had not cleaned up his ass before he left. He wanted to savour the squish squishing of his lover's cum in his ass for as long as possible.

12