Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen Ch. 04

Story Info
Superman and Jimmy break up, and then have make up sex!
4.3k words
4.75
1.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superman's Boyfriend, Jimmy Olsen

From Rent Boy to Cub Reporter

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter 8 - Regular dating

The two men saw a lot of each other over the next few weeks. Superman did not have to go off planet at all, and most of his adventuring was restricted to a few hundred miles around Metropolis, so he was able to see Jimmy regularly.

Most evenings he would show up at the Kennel around midnight and have a beer or two while waiting for Jimmy to be "off the clock". While he waited, he got to know several of the other patrons of the bar. None of them seemed to recognize Clark Kent. Clark had at first thought that as a prize winning reporter for the Daily Planet he would be instantly recognized, but the reality was that he was well known amongst other reporters, police and politicians, but most people who read his name in the byline on his articles, promptly forgot it.

While waiting, Clark would often dance with Donnie or Billy or many of the other young men who frequented the Kennel. He resisted all advances, despite being constantly groped on the dance floor. He allowed himself to be playfully kissed, but when anyone tried to get more serious, he politely and gently disentangled himself from the young man.

Clark received questioning glances and even more forthright proposals from many of the burly tops as well. After all he was quite a handsome clean shaven individual, and so he was checked out as to whether he might be interested in an evening as a bottom, but he politely declined.

He knew his actions revealed him to be at least bisexual, but Superman did not think of himself as gay. Yes, he was quite comfortable interacting in the Kennel, but he had no interest in men sexually whatsoever... except for Jimmy. For some reason, he lusted for the attractive young man.

This worried Daryl, Jay's pimp. J-Boy was a good earner for him. He did not want the lad ditching the life of a rent boy to hook up with the tall good looking man. So he did whatever he could to keep the boy working late into the night on his corner, or on special dates that Daryl set up.

Superman was also seeing Jimmy regularly during daytime on the weekends. At least, when he did not have assignments for the Daily Planet. They often found themselves just walking around the city, getting exercise and exploring the arts scene, or taking in a sports event. But they also enjoyed just sitting on park benches and talking. Superman was fascinated with the boy.

There were also times when Superman would wrap Jimmy in his cape and they would fly to some exotic location. Sometimes this was to show him around Paris, or so Jimmy could see the migration of thousands of animals across the African savanna. But more often it was so they could be alone in some idyllic scenery and be undisturbed while they had sex.

Usually the two men had sex in Clark's bed. Sometimes in Jimmy's flat, when his roommates were out. But sometimes, they would be in a pleasant clearing in the woods, with no one around to hear Jimmy's moans as Superman knelt behind him and pounded his Kryptonian cock deep into the lad's bowels.

After finally getting Superman to fuck his ass, Jimmy found his lover to be insatiable. Any chance they got to be alone, Superman would either push Jimmy to his knees so that the redhead could suck his cock, or Superman would rip down his trousers and push his cock into the boy's incredibly tight ass! Superman would play with Jimmy's cock ensuring that the boy got his pleasure as well, but Superman always wanted to cum inside Jimmy, whether it be his delectable throat or his delicious ass.

Superman was never brutal, but he was insistent. He was in lust with Jimmy. While he was comfortable being with Jimmy during the daytime clothed and appearing as a regular young lad, when possible he preferred his lover to be a bit feminine when they had sex. That might be some cuter clothing, but it was better if the redhead was wearing a bit of eye shadow, and some lipstick, and perhaps even some stockings. The illusion of femininity made Superman's cock that much harder.

And so the Jimmy kept more and more things at Clark's apartment. Not just the nice clothes that Clark continued to buy him, but also a few nice negligees and panties and stockings, and cosmetics.

On this particular night, it was very late when they got back to the room that Jimmy shared with fellow rent boys Donnie and Billy. The other two had agreed to stay late at the Kennel so Jimmy and Clark could have some privacy.

At the apartment Jimmy had taken a few minutes to clean himself up including a quick douche to get rid of other men's cum from his ass. He had put on light makeup and then also put on some dark stockings. Superman was naked on the bed when Jimmy turned out the bathroom light. Jimmy smiled and licked his lips as he watched his lover slowly stroke his large truncheon. The two lovers kissed tenderly but before Jimmy could get that gorgeous cock head in his mouth, Superman said, "I need that ass now! It's been four nights since I last fucked you!"

Jimmy happily knelt on all fours and wiggled his ass. He had lubed his asshole while in the bathroom. Superman's prejizz leaked across his buns as the Man of Steel pushed his glans against the rent boy's puffy ass lips. The head easily popped inside Jimmy's well used ass and Superman slowly slid the full length of his cock deep into the redhead's hot anal chute! Jimmy moaned in pleasure as the bumps on Superman's glans glided across his prostate.

Superman moaned in pure lust. He loved the heat of his lover's ass. He loved the tightness on his dick head as he pulled out and then pushed back in again. "Fuck me," cried Jimmy. "Ram that cock in my ass! Oh it feels so fucking good!!" Jimmy had had four other cocks deep in his bowels that night, but Superman's cock was special. He fucked other men for their money. He fucked Superman because he loved him!

Superman savoured the pleasure in his dick as he slowly fucked his young lover. He could not believe that a man was giving him this much pleasure. And yet... if felt so fucking good!

Superman took his hands from Jimmy's hips and grasped the lad under the arms, raising the lad so that Jimmy's back was pressed against his hard abs. Jimmy turned his head and the two lovers kissed deeply as Superman continued to thrust his cock in the redhead's tight canal. Superman used one hand to toy with Jimmy's pierced nipple. His other hand grasped the rent boy's cock and Superman teased and toyed with the redhead's penis.

A sharp noise caused both lovers to turn their heads and they saw that Donnie and Billy had pushed the door open and were spying on the two lovers. Jimmy just smiled at his roommates. Superman wanted to tell them to go away but he was too far gone. Jimmy squeezed his ass tightly and Superman threw back his head and growled as he thrust deep into his lover's ass and then squirted six heavy jets of ball cream into Jimmy's ass. As the first scalding jizz hit his bowels, Jimmy came, sending a jet of jisum high into the air. The two lovers swapped tongues hungrily. Superman's cock slipped out of Jimmy's ass and the two lovers collapsed on the bed.

Donnie and Billy marvelled at the beauty of Superman's cum slickened cock. (Well, actually Clark's cock, since they only knew Jimmy's lover by that name.) Jimmy smiled as they approached the bed. Each of the boys kissed Jimmy deeply. Donnie kissed Clark who kissed him back, but when Billy reached for Clark's cock, Jimmy slapped his hand away.

"I know that we said we would always share everything," Jimmy said to his two roommates. "But this one is all mine. Understand?"

Donnie and Billy both nodded, grinning. Billy leaned in and kissed Clark and then the two boysluts practically danced out of the room.

Jimmy took Superman's dick in his mouth and sucked. "Wait! Don't!," cried Clark. "That's just been in your ass!"

Jimmy took the cock out of his mouth briefly. "No worries! I'm clean. I douched before you fucked me! And besides, I've had worse in my mouth!" Resigned, Clark lay back. Jimmy played with Clark's balls as he sucked and even tried to probe Superman's ass with his finger. But Clark clamped his asshole tight and Jimmy was frustrated. Jimmy's mouth felt so good on his cock!

"Can you spend the night? Sleep here I mean?"

Superman did a quick scan with his vision powers and super hearing and detected no imminent calamities. "Yes, I would love to!" he said and then kissed his lover hungrily.

"Good!" said Jimmy, rolling onto his side. He grasped Superman's cock and placed the head aginst his asshole. Clark pushed and slid his cock fully into Jimmy's asshole. "Gently please!" said Jimmy. "Spoon me and keep that cock inside me! I want to sleep with you in my ass!"

Clark slowly thrust back and forth. Neither intended for Clark to cum this time. They just wanted the delicious feeling that they each received - Jimmy thrilled to have his ass filled by his lover's cock, and Superman enjoying the tightness of the boy's ass. Eventually they fell asleep. Clark's cock eventually went soft enough that his cock withdrew from Jimmy's ass. At some point, Jimmy rolled over and slept the rest of the night with his head on Clark's chest and with Clark's arm around his body, protectively.

Clark woke in the morning when the apartment door slammed. Jimmy had gone out to buy some breakfast for them. Clark showered quickly and then sat down on the couch beside his lover. They enjoyed coffee and pastries. Jimmy apologized for having taken some cash from Clark's wallet to pay for the food. As they ate, Donnie and Billy came out of their rooms. They were going to go off and have some fun and asked Jimmy if he wanted to go with them.

Clark encouraged the boys to wait downstairs for Jimmy for fifteen minutes as he had work to do, so Jimmy would be free. Once they left, Clark took Jimmy's hand in his and said, "I want you to give up being a prostitute! It's dangerous! And I worry about you!"

Jimmy looked angry. He lit a cigarette, which he knew would rattle Clark. He hated it when he smoked. "And what do I do for money? Where do live when Daryl kicks me out of here?"

"You can get a job at a restaurant, or you can get training at a number of different things! And where will you live? Um... I've been thinking about that. I could get you an apartment. A nice place. I could help pay for groceries until you get on your feet."

"So what, you want me to be your kept boy? Is a nice place to live the price you'll pay so that only you get to bang my ass? I'm going to be your "mistress"? Is that it?" Now Jimmy was really angry.

Superman realized he had misjudged how this conversation might go.

"It wouldn't work, Clark!" said Jimmy. "You aren't reliable. You would have to go off on a mission with the Justice League. You might end up offplanet for weeks at a time? What would I do with my time? I'd be bored stiff.

"And what would I do? I'd go out and sell my ass. Not because I need the money, but because I'd need something to do. I don't have hobbies or other interests. All of my friends are rent boys. This... THIS is my life!" he said, starting to cry. Superman reached out to pull him close. But Jimmy pushed him away.

"Just go! Go away! I don't want to see you!"

Clark grabbed his coat and left. Jimmy sobbed for a few minutes. Then he went to the bathroom and checked his face in the mirror. He applied some light makeup and then went to join DJ and Bee and hopefully forget about the man he loved, just for awhile.

Chapter 9 - Questioning

Clark was conflicted, in so many ways. How could he have let himself become infatuated with a young man. And was it infatuation, or was he falling in love? He couldn't stop thinking about Jimmy. We wanted to spend all of his time with the redhead. But he was finding it very had to accept that his lover was selling his body to make a living. How much longer could he accept having a prostitute for a lover?

These questions whirled through his mind over the next week as Clark Kent carried out his reporter duties and Superman protected the city. He stayed away from Jimmy. They had argued and they both needed some time to think about what they had argued about.

Clark again went on a date with a woman. This time he actually took her to bed and they made love. But throughout the hour that they spent together his mind was on Jimmy. He felt guilty about cheating on hs boy lover. And he kept comparing the woman's lovemaking with Jimmy, and found the woman to be lacking in experience and skill. And when he fucked his supercock in and out of her pussy, it was not as tight as his sweet boy's ass. He missed the tight sheath of Jimmy's asshole!

So it was an unsatisfying experience.

Could it be that he was now more interested in men? He had only experienced sex with one male. Should he perhaps explore sex with other men? He was afraid to go down that road because it might turn out to be a one way street. Life was easier as a heterosexual male. Would he want another boy lover? For he knew that he would not have any interest in a male of his own age, or even close. If he was to take another male lover, he would be young, and sweet, and feminine.

Did he want to explore that possibility. He didn't think so. But he had to admit the joy that Jimmy had brought into his life. And if he was to lose Jimmy.... Well, he would have to see.

Clark actually took the unusual step of confiding and asking advice from one of his best friends, millionaire Bruce Wayne. Well, actually Superman asked Batman, after one of their many adventures together. They were in the Batcave and Batman had sent Robin upstairs to Wayne Manor so that Alfred could treat some of his minor wounds.

Bruce listened patiently, his face sometimes showing astonishment. After the two talked for awhile, Bruce cautioned Clark to be very sure if he was going to get more seriously involved with a man, much less a prostitute. As their discussion ended Superman's hearing picked up the sound of another person breathing. He used his x-ray vision and realized that Robin had not gone upstairs but rather his curiousity had led him to hide behind some souvenirs not far away and he had most likely overheard the whole discussion.

Clark gave a discrete thumbsup that he thought Robin would see and then engaged Bruce's attention on discussion of other escaped villains he might help Bruce capture. As that discussion unfolded, Robin did make his way up the stair case to Wayne Manor above.

Superman tried to forget the boy, but he could not. He and Supergirl ended up on several different planets for a week, trying to help negotiate a complex treaty amongst those worlds. He marvelled at the amazing cities and beautiful landscapes of these worlds and thought about how he would like to share these extraordinary places with Jimmy!

He knew he had to see his lover again!

It was a Saturday morning, mid morning, almost three weeks after their fight. Clark used his x-ray vision and found that Jimmy was still in bed, alone. Donnie was in the apartment playing videogames on the tv set. Billy was not around. Clark knocked on the door of the apartment, carrying three coffees and several pastries. He had to knock a few times until Donnie finally heard the knocking over the noise of the videogame. When he opened the door he was both surprised and pleased to see Clark standing there.

Clark handed Donnie a coffee and then told him to get lost. Donnie was only half dressed. He skipped to his room and changed into clothes he could wear outside. He stopped in Jimmy's room to shake him awake and give him a quick kiss on the mouth. He whispered, "you have a visitor." and then left the room.

Jimmy roused himself and groggily made his way into the living room where he found Clark sitting waiting for him. Jimmy's hair was a mess. Bed head. He had some stubble on his chin. He had some patches of dried makeup because he had not cleaned his face before collapsing in bed a short while before the sun came up. To Clark, he looked beautiful.

Jimmy paused when he saw Superman sitting, waiting for him, with breakfast spread out on the coffee table. At first he was angry, then he burst into tears and walked to his lover. He sat on Superman's lap and the two men kissed long and hard as Jimmy continued to cry. At one point he stopped snifflng enough to beat his hand against Clark's chest and said "I thought I'd never see you again!" and then they kissed again, more tenderly.

Clark said, "I thought you wanted me out of your life! But I couldn't stay away! I... I think I love you!"

Jimmy started crying again. "I love you. I know I love you! I've always loved you!"

Then he said, "I need you! I need you inside me!" He pulled off his underwear and stood to remove Superman's trousers and underwear. Clark's cock was slick with precum.

"Wait. Damn. Hold on. I have to go clean myself out...." stammered the red head.

"No, that does not matter." said Superman. "I want you now!"

"But, there's cum in there from last night!"

"I don't care." said Superman. "That's part of who you are. I need my cock inside you. Now! I need to make love to you!" He picked Jimmy up and placed him on his lap. Clark's cock easily found Jimmy's ass pucker. Jimmy's entrance was dry, but Clark's cock was slick with jizz and the boy easily slid down his cock until Superman's dick was fully buried in his lover's ass.

"That is so fucking nice!" moaned Jimmy. "I've missed your dick!"

At the same time, Superman groaned with his own lust. His lover's ass was so beautifully tight on his cock. With the assistance of Superman's strong hands, Jimmy raised and lowered himself on the Cock of Steel, the ridges around the cockhead sending ecstatic shocks through his body as they rubbed across his prostate. The two lovers kissed eagerly.

After five minutes of bliss, Superman stood and then lay Jimmy down on the couch and now from above he slowly drew his cock out of the tight sheath and then thrust back in. Superman fucked his boy lover for ten minutes, each staring lovingly into the other's eyes. Finally, finally, finally, Superman groaned and he shot his hot steaming spunk deep into Jimmy's ass. He continued to fuck the lad, more languidly now, turning the thick jism into a froth.

Jimmy shot his own cream onto his chest as Superman came inside of him. He had not touched his cock with his hands. The only stimulation had been Superman's cock in his ass. It felt so very right to be here, pinned under his lover, taking his lover's ball juice deep in his ass pussy.

The two lovers lay on the couch kissing tenderly for several minutes and then Jimmy slid down the hero's body and took Superman's cock in his mouth. The cock was dirty with Superman's jizz plus the dried jizz and other... bits... from Jimmy's ass, but the lad did not care. He loved the man, and he loved the cock. He had missed this beautiful dick and he wanted it in his mouth. He lovingly ran his tongue around the ridged glans and then he pushed his head down so that the cock slid into his throat and his nose nestled in Superman's pubic hair. Clark groaned in pleasure.

Then Jimmy set about sucking that delicious Kryptonian cock for the next ten minutes until Superman blew a load of creamy goo into his mouth. He swallowed some of it but kept some in his mouth. He then kissed his lover and tried to push some of Superman's cum into the heroes mouth. Superman was repulsed for a moment and then realized that if he loved this youth, they would have to share the boy's kinks. The two men swapped the cum back and forth in their mouths until Jimmy finally swallowed the residual.

Jimmy smiled to himself. While Superman would touch his cock and would jerk him off, Clark had always refused to suck Jimmy's cock. That was a step too far, he guessed. Superman had learned to love having sex with his boyfriend, but Jimmy guessed that sucking a cock would make his lover have to accept that he was truly gay.

12