Superman's Conquest Pt. 03

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers the women of earth.
3.5k words
4.86
8.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

Kara-Zor El, Dinah Lance, Helena Bertinelli, and Barbara Gordon were all drenched in pools of cum. All of them were slathered in Superman's seed and licked it clean off of each other's breasts, legs, and faces. Superman did enjoy watching all four of the heroines turned sluts slurping and moaning in his cum, but conquest would take forever if he only fucked two humans and a Kryptonian.

He thought about his little detour to Smallville. His cock hardened again after thinking about Lana Lang. His childhood sweetheart. The one that got away. They hadn't spoken in years so he decided he'd pay her a visit. When Lex Luthor went to jail, Lana and Luthor's former bodyguard, Mercy Graves were in charge.

"Alright ladies. The Fortress is completely open to you. Showers, food, anything. I'll be back soon." Superman smiled. The girls let out a groan of disappointment, but Superman was already dressed and flying away.

As Superman flew he saw a few red and blue flares above people's home, but nothing around that yelled danger. Some folks used a red and blue flair as sort of a 'Superman signal.' He landed in a nice looking cul-de-sac and knocked on the first house with the flare. A young busty redhead woman opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"Hello ma'am, is there anything I can do for you?" Superman asked. The heroic part of his brain was still there. Just barely.

"I'm glad you came, Superman," The lady had on a pink sweater and tight jeans. She felt up his arm, feeling the muscle underneath. Superman didn't need his x-ray vision to tell she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Superman asked again. He knew where this was going.

The woman pulled her sweater down, revealing her full breasts.

"I saw what you did to that little blonde chick on the news," The woman grabbed Superman's shoulders. "Word spreads fast. Every woman on this block wants a piece of you, big guy. Including me." The woman's voice was dripping with need. Superman smirked.

"Are you sure, ma'am?" Superman grabbed her sides.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." The woman answered.

"Whatever you say." Superman then used his superspeed to zoom upstairs, strip the woman of her clothes, and threw her on the bed.

"Holy shit!" She yelped in surprise. It all felt like a blur, but the next thing she felt was Superman's cock filling her insides.

Superman flew out of the cul-de-sac after five minutes, but to the women in the homes it felt like hours. He'd blown through and filled them up with ease. His conquest continued.

He made his way to the outside of LexCorp. He'd gotten strange stares from the people walking down the street. Some of the men crossed the street to avoid him, but the women dropped their things, yelled for his attention and began to strip.

"Ladies please." Superman threw his hands up. "I'm flattered, but I'm a bit busy."

"Please Superman!" A shorter, curvy black woman with curly hair tossed her bra at his face. A tall, brunette white woman with more of a lanky yoga type build ran up to Superman and jumped into his arms. He smiled to himself once again.

The receptionist sitting outside watched as Superman would turn himself and the women who threw themselves at him into a red, blue and skin colored blur for a few seconds until they sat naked on the concrete. All of these girls were a sweaty mess and their legs were spread with thick loads of seed falling from their pussies. Superman let out a low moan as he finished in the final woman, before casually walking into LexCorp with his cock swinging in between his legs.

"Hello ma'am. May I speak to Lana Lang?" Superman smiled at the receptionist, but she just stared at his cock. She licked her lips, smearing her carefully applied black lipstick. You only live once, she thought to herself.

*

"This is fucking insane." Lana Lang said to herself while watching the news broadcast on her computer for the millionth time today. She couldn't lie to herself. It was exhilarating to see a very attractive man fuck a very attractive woman live on television. What made it even better was that it was her first time seeing Clark since childhood. His naked, manly body and his ridiculously huge cock.

She'd been secretly running her hands down her jeans and touching herself to the videos of the heroes going at it on Twitter. Quietly masturbating in Lex Luthor's former office could've gotten her in serious trouble, the windows were huge so anyone who could see would see. Lana had gotten no work done since Superman and Supergirl crashed into that patch of dirt in Smallville.

Before she could finish her fifth masturbation session of the day, her intercom buzzed. She reluctantly answered, pressing the button with her sticky hands.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Lang... Su-Superman is here to see you..." The receptionist groaned. Lana jumped out of her chair in a mix of excitement and fear.

"Yes! Um- I mean alright. Send him up." Lana said.

Her heart pounded through her chest. She felt as though she didn't look sexy enough to see him in person. She was wearing a simple black blouse under a brown cardigan sweater. Black jeans and black dress shoes completed the outfit. Her deep red lipstick matched her flowing red hair which brought more attention to her green eyes.

Lana quickly removed her cardigan and unbuttoned three buttons to reveal her deep cleavage. She leaned forward at her desk so that the moment Superman entered the room the first thing he'd see was her full and firm breasts almost spilling from her top. After a few more seconds she heard a knock at the door. Lana smirked, he was still polite as ever.

"Come in!"

Superman opened the door with an awkward smile on his face.

"Hi Lana."

"Hey Clark."

"I'm sure you've seen the news." Superman said while making his way to her desk.

"I have. Who hasn't at this point?" Lana joked. She decided to keep this reunion easygoing. While she did want a hot fuck, it was nice to see her friend after so long.

"So..." Lana cleared her throat. "I'm assuming you and Lois aren't a thing anymore?"

"We're taking a break. Don't worry I'll get to her later." Superman's voice dropped.

"What does that mean?" Lana asked. Superman brushed his hand over hers.

"Don't worry about it. You look really nice." Superman stood up and walked around her desk. He towered over her slim body, sliding a hand around her back.

"Oh... Thanks. Do you... mmmhh..." Superman leaned in to kiss her. Damn, he was good. His presence alone made her feel safe, secure and wanted. It'd been too long since she'd been intimate with anyone. Lana wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her crotch in between his thighs. Superman finally broke the kiss and grabbed the collar of her blouse.

"Isn't this exciting, Lana?" Superman said before gently kissing her collarbone.

"Oh goodness yes!" Lana's hands shook. She could hardly believe that Clark Kent was making out with her. Kissing lower and lower until he reached the top of her heavy breasts. Superman ripped Lana's blouse right down the middle, popping off every button.

"I'm going to have sex with Superman." Lana whispered to herself while unclasping her bra.

"You wouldn't mind if I fucked your brains out on this desk would you?" Superman's voice was commanding. Of course, Lana didn't mind. She quickly removed her shoes, jeans, and panties. Superman grazed his index and middle finger over her drenched pussy causing her to squeal in excitement.

"I've seen your cock online all day. I want it in my hands. I want it in my mouth. Now." Lana rubbed Superman's body, licking her lips like a ravenous dog.

Superman kissed her nose and slowly removed his suit.

"Fuck yeah..." Lana grabbed his cock and smacked it around. She dropped to her knees and sucked the foreskin into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, slowly licking and kissing the swollen head.

"Fuckin' love the way it throbs..." Lana cursed before taking the first few inches in her warm, wet mouth. Lana sucked his cock like she'd been waiting for this moment for years. The sounds of her nasty slurping and gagging filled the room. She didn't care if someone heard or saw her. A trail of spit leaked onto her hefty breasts, soaking the floor that Lex Luthor used to own. Superman inhaled sharply. The combination of her loving yet nasty blowjob and the fiery look in her eyes nearly made Superman lose his cool.

Lana eventually pulled off to breathe with a loud pop.

"Goddamn! How the hell do you even fly around with this thing?!" Lana laughed.

"I'm not always hard, Lana." Superman joked.

"Not from what I've seen, big guy." Lana returned to her frantic blowjob. Superman heard loud footsteps in the hallway outside. The door swung open, and standing there was Mercy Graves. Her dirty blonde hair fell down her shoulders.

"Lang, I tried to..." Mercy was shocked at the sight of the CEO of Lexcorp completely naked sucking off Superman. Loudly.

"What the fuck!" Mercy shouted. Lana heard that over the sound of her blowjob and stood up, covered in her own saliva.

"Hey..." Lana waved like a drunk.

"You let him in! Him!" Mercy's face reddened. She couldn't even look at Superman. Not like that. Not if she wanted to stay loyal to Lex.

"You've seen the news... It's fine..." Lana returned to her knees just to keep touching his cock.

"He fucked the receptionist!"

"Is that why you took so long?" Superman said.

"Shut up! You... You fucking rapist!" Mercy's eyes searched his body.

"I haven't raped anyone, gorgeous." Superman threw his hands up.

"Don't call me that you motherfucker! Who do you think you are!?"

"I'm a conqueror." Superman pushed Lana away from his cock.

"What?"

He used his superspeed to go around the desk and wave his naked body in Mercy's face. She jumped back when his cock brushed against her gray suit jacket.

"Don't... Don't touch me... Get away..." Mercy knew she couldn't attack him, but she didn't really feel threatened. She felt wanted. Lex had been in prison for a long time and loneliness crept in really easily when you sat behind a computer all day.

"C'mon Mercy," Lana crawled from behind the desk. "This will be fun. I know you want it."

"No. I won't do it."

"Look at it." Lana said, measuring it with her hands.

"I don't care! I'm not going to cheat on Le-" Superman cut her off by placing a comforting hand on her slender shoulder.

"Don't you want to be a part of this? You've seen me everywhere. I know what you want. You of all people should know that I have X-Ray vision. I'm Superman."

"I um..." Lana began loudly kissing his heavy balls, desperate for another taste of his genitals.

"Please," Superman spread his arms. "Service me, Mercy."

Mercy gave in. She hadn't been pleasured in so long. She couldn't keep lying to herself.

"I will." Mercy's voice cracked as she removed her jacket, unbuttoned her blouse, and slid her skirt down her legs. She kicked her shoes off and dropped to her knees. Lana smooched her master's balls while Mercy ran her tongue over the tip.

"How does it taste?" Superman smiled.

"It's overwhelming. Almost too much." Mercy didn't fully understand what game he was playing. His seriousness when calling himself a conqueror filled her with fear, but his usual cheeriness came out when the two girls sucked his cock.

"Almost? Are you saying you can handle it?"

"Maybe. I'm going to make you cum." Mercy gloated.

"Oh really? I'm going to drown you in it if you do." Superman's voice lowered again.

"Tough talk motherfucker." Mercy spat back.

Superman grabbed the back of Mercy's head and slowly forced himself deeper into her long throat. Lana played with Mercy's soft tits while trying to fit Superman's entire sack into her mouth. Superman began to slowly thrust back and forth in Mercy's frothy mouth, careful not to break Mercy's jaw.

"That's it. Get it all the way in." Superman loved the look of Mercy and Lana's lipstick smears all over his cock. Despite her mouth being stretched wide, Mercy still tried her best to take him all. The feeling of Lana playing with her tits and Superman fucking her throat caused Mercy to shake uncontrollably. Lana snuck a hand down to Mercy's dripping wet snatch, and finger fucked her to a mind-bending orgasm.

Lana pulled off of Superman's balls and crawled around to wrap Mercy up in her arms.

"Touch her, Lana." Superman said.

"Yes sir." Lana ran her left hand over Mercy's breasts and returned her right to her pussy. Mercy was in heaven. With Superman's strong hands gripping her head, his thick meaty cock impaling her throat, and Lana's firm, loving hands all over her body sent her over the edge again. Mercy came twice in less than a minute. If this is what she could have for the rest of her life, she'd be happy. But, she couldn't show weakness. Not here. Not now.

Superman yanked his cock out of Mercy's mouth. The blonde moaned and hacked up a lung at the same time.

"I told you this would be fun," Lana whispered into her ear. "I knew we'd get along at some point."

"Fu...Fuck both of you..." Mercy cursed. "I said I'd make him cum... so I'm go-going to..." Mercy planted her face into the underside of Superman's cock. She gave a quick kiss to his balls, before giving one long swoop of her tongue and stopping at the head of his cock.

"That's it?" Superman laughed.

"You were supposed to... It worked on Lex..." Mercy couldn't believe it.

Superman's face darkened. He picked Mercy up by her sides, knocked everything off Lana's desk by kicking it up, and plopped Mercy on her back. He tapped the head of his massive cock against her soaked pussy, teasing her entrance with it.

"Listen bitch," Both Lana and Mercy's hearts skipped a beat. "Don't ever compare me to Luthor." Superman smacked her ass.

"Shit!" Mercy nearly fell off the desk from the force of his smack, despite Superman obviously holding back.

"He was a man. I am a God." Superman slammed his cock deep into his pussy, impaling her tight cunt.

"Holy fucking shit!" Mercy shrieked. She wrapped her arms and legs around his wide back, part of it was just her holding on for dear life, but it was mostly the feeling of his body on top of her. Superman thrust back and forth, slamming his prick into her without a care. Lana watched the legs of her desk creak. Superman was jackhammering Mercy like she was Supergirl.

"You're going to fucking kill me!" Mercy's third orgasm of the day wrecked her.

"That's right bitch! You're getting fucked on your man's desk!" Superman roared. He knew he could make it last for hours, he knew he could put Mercy through non-stop hours of pleasure and pain.

"Lana!"

"Yes sir?" Lana jumped.

"Record this! Grab your phone and record me fucking this bitch!"

"Yes sir!" Lana crawled over to her clothes and slipped her phone from her pocket.

"No please don't!" Mercy begged.

"That's right bitch! This is going all over the internet. Lex is going to see it! Everyone is going to see their God claim another fine piece of ass!" Superman boomed. Lana tried her best to keep her phone steady while fingering herself.

"You piece of shit! Oh fuck!" Mercy felt waves and waves of cum filling her pussy. She came again as Superman's fourth shot didn't have enough space and simply leaked down her asshole onto the desk.

"Say it bitch! Tell me you want more!" Superman screamed. He never stopped pounding. The desk collapsed with a deafening crash. Mercy fell on the floor, but Superman kept going.

"I want more! Fill me up! Please!"

"Call me your God, bitch!"

"YOU'RE MY GOD! SHIT! YES!" Mercy screamed to the top of her lungs as Superman let out another wave of his cum. He pulled out of her messy pussy and slipped his nasty cock into her asshole.

"Lex is going to watch me fill your ass. How does that make you feel?"

Mercy couldn't say anything. The intensity was just too much. She didn't care about Lex. She didn't care about anything other than this. Superman fucked her ass with slow, strong strokes. He held back so as to not actually kill her.

"This is fucking intense." Lana whispered to herself again, careful not to be heard in the recording.

"I know right?" Superman smiled at his childhood friend. "Thanks for this, Lana. You'll get some when I'm finished with this bitch."

"Thank you sir." Lana answered.

"Here it comes, bitch."

"Please... please..." Mercy croaked.

Superman grunted and fired off into her tight bum. Mercy threw her head back, her arms and legs slumped out onto the floor as her asshole overflowed. Lana moved the camera behind them, just as Superman pulled out of her with a nasty plop.

"Ohhh fuh...." Mercy groaned as she pushed the seed out of her abused and gaping ass. She was drenched in sweat and panting like she was going to die of heat stroke. Superman grabbed Lana's phone from her hands and moved back to record both women.

"Now Lana, I want you to clean her up." Superman commanded.

"Yes sir," Lana did what she was told with no hesitation. Lana opened her mouth wide, placing her tongue on her gooch and licking up and down. Sucking and drinking up the massive rounds of thick, sticky seed. Lana cleaned Mercy's pussy and moved down to her ass. Lana wrapped her lips around the puckered skin and sucked it out of Mercy.

"That's it... eat my ass..." Mercy brushed away at Lana's hair.

Superman crept behind Lana and silently slid his cock into her drenched pussy.

"Ohhmmmfff." Lana moaned into Mercy's bum. Superman held Lana's head down while fucking her. He held the phone up high into the air, continuing to record the lewd fucking. Mercy felt Lana's mouth crashing into her battered body. Lana's tongue continued to slowly run circles over both her ass and pussy.

"Does the bitch's ass taste good?" Superman asked Lana.

"Yetth shir..." Lana moaned.

"Does Lana's tongue feel good, bitch?" Superman asked Mercy.

"Yes... so good..."

"I'm going to fill you up so good, Lana. Your reward for being a good girl." Superman went deeper inside Lana's tight pussy. She shuddered knowing she'd be even more full. Superman let out a deep roar before filling her insides with streams of cum. Lana's pussy milked his cock dry.

"Good girl. Now," Superman pulled out of her and stood up to get a better angle. "Sit on the bitch's face and make her clean you up."

"Yes sir." Lana smiled and crawled up Mercy's sweaty body. The mix of Superman's and Lana's seed leaked down in Mercy's waiting mouth. Lana smashed her full pussy around Mercy's lips. Mercy grabbed Lana's asscheeks to push her further into her mouth. The taste was astounding.

"This is going to be great. Lana, get up."

Lana broke Mercy's grip on her ass and sat on the floor, trying her best to avoid the broken bits of wood and metal.

"Say thank you for breeding me, Lana." Superman aimed the camera right at her messy face.

"Thank you for breeding me, Superman." Lana beamed a proud smile.

"Now, bitch," Superman zoomed into the deflated and defeated Mercy Graves. "Say thank you for breeding me."

"Th-Thank you... for, for... breeding me, Superman." Mercy used the last of her strength to slightly lift her head up.

"Good girls."

Superman stopped the recording. He very quickly sent it out to all major news platforms and posted it across Lana's socials. Both Lana Lang and Mercy Graves were passed out on the floor. He smiled to himself, opened the windows, put his suit back on, and flew off.

Billboards flashed with news reports of "Superman's LexCorp Sextape" a few minutes after sending it out. All part of Brainiac's plan. He planned on heading back to the Fortress of Solitude to see the Birds and Supergirl again, but he noticed he was being followed. The Batplane was firing at him. Non-lethal rounds. Still a slight annoyance.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12