Superman's Conquest Pt. 07

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers Gotham’s Girls.
3.6k words
4.54
4.5k
10
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers

Batman sprinted through Themyscira, trying to find his discarded Batplane. His suit was a mess and his head was scrambled due to the imprisonment. His legs burned and his heart banged in his chest. For the first time in a long time, he felt vulnerable. He'd made it to the woods before he was swept off his feet by Supergirl.

"Bruce," Kara's naked body shone in the moonlight. "What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing." Batman was powerless in trying to break the iron grip Kara had on his collar.

"Ugh," Kara huffed and blew some hair out of her face like an angsty teen. "You know you can't do that. Now I have to tell Superman what you did."

"Kara listen I-" Batman was cut off due to Kara rushing to the private quarters shared by Superman and Hippolyta. Barda was standing guard outside.

"What's going on?" Barda asked.

"He tried to escape." Kara explained.

"Oh," Barda turned and quickly opened the door of the private quarter. She was blasted in the face with Hippolyta's juices. Superman was on his back and his cock was lodged deep in Hippolyta's asshole. Hippolyta bounced on his prick and her pussy fired like a stream.

"Um..." Barda said awkwardly while wiping away the juice.

"Yes?" Superman asked casually. Hippolyta was a groaning mess.

"Mr Wayne tried to escape. Kara caught him." Barda explained as Kara tried to push past the taller girl to get a better view.

"Hmm." Superman dumped a massive load of seed inside of Hippolyta, pulled her sweaty body off of him, and gently laid her down on the bed. "That's no good."

"So... what's the plan?" Barda asked.

"Kara, take him back to the cellar and make sure he's chained." Superman then used his superspeed to put on his suit.

"Where are you going?" Barda asked as Superman looked out the window.

"Gotham."

*

-Gotham City: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy's apartment-

"Red! This is the hottest shit I've ever seen!" Harley Quinn was currently half naked in her computer chair that sat in the corner of the bedroom. Her blonde pigtailed hair was a mess and her left hand was soaked in her own juices. Poison Ivy sat on the bed in a simple green nightgown while reading a book. She was trying to read at least. Harley had a compilation of videos of Superman's breeding. The one he recorded himself and some videos that civilians recorded.

"Harley, you've been at this for hours." Ivy said.

"Hey! There's hours of footage! Don't blame me!" Harley shouted while furiously fingering herself to the sight of Superman filling a leggy blonde.

"I thought you said you hated him?" Ivy asked. The red-headed villainess wasn't really turned on by what was happening on the computer screen, but Harley's body was covered in sweat. One leg was on top of the desk and the other was draped over the arm of the chair. Perks of extreme athleticism. It took everything in Ivy to not pounce on Harley. Ivy refused to give Harley the satisfaction. She'd never hear the end of it.

"I did! But that was before I knew how he slung dick!"

"He seems..." Ivy watched Superman glaze a woman with a mountain of seed. "Intense."

"I know right! That's the best part!" Harley said.

"Are you planning on watching, well, masturbating to this all night?"

"Maybe..." Harley moaned and squealed. Ivy bit her bottom lip. Harley's bright red panties were now a deep red and dripping into her computer chair. Harley's eyes were locked on the screen, but Ivy's were locked onto Harley's face. She looked happy. Genuinely happy. Not the silly act that she'd put on, actual bliss.

"Harley?"

"Yes...?"

"Remember that night with Batgirl?" Ivy purred.

"How could I forget?"

"You want to do the same thing?"

"With Superman? How the hell would we catch him?"

A light tap at the window took the two women out of their conversation.

"You don't have to." Superman was smiling at the window.

"What the hell?!" Ivy shot out of bed and conjured vines, but Superman quickly destroyed them with his heat vision.

"We don't have to fight," Superman threw his hands up. "I know what you want."

"Harley! What are you doing?!" Ivy asked as Harley jumped out of her chair with a devious look in her eyes. She opened the window quickly and Superman floated into the tiny room.

"This is exactly what we wanted! He's right here!" Harley lewdly groped at Superman's trunks. Superman stared at Ivy's massive heaving breasts and Harley's dripping pussy. His eyes widened even more when he saw Harley's computer.

"Nice." Superman smiled before removing his trunks, causing his cock to smack Harley's body like a slab of meat.

"Harley this isn't... I didn't-" Ivy stammered.

"Ivy, sit back down. Harley," Superman spread his arms. "Service me."

"Service you? Shouldn't you be fuckin' me?! Why would I- GLRK!" Superman slammed his fingers into her warm and wet mouth. Harley drooled all over his meaty fingers before he pulled them out of her mouth and reached down to tear off her bra.

"Treat me like a fuckin' slut! Like those girls out there!" Harley barked.

"As you wish..." Superman smiled as he heard Ivy's heart rate increasing. He then slammed half of his cock into her throat before forcing it even deeper until his balls rested against her wet chin. Harley smiled as she took his cock all the way in her skilled throat. Superman then fucked her throat rough and fast, sending lines of spit all over the floor and down Harley's body.

Superman grabbed her by her pigtails and slammed her skull back and forth. A small part of him knew this wasn't actually about punishing Bruce. It simply crossed his mind. Shutting Harley up with his cock was a good time. Her eyes were crossed and her cheeks were red. Superman looked at the bed and pulled out of Harley's abused mouth.

"Why'd you stop!" Harley coughed and gagged while wiping away the thick lines of slime. Superman quickly picked Harley up and plopped her on her back with the back of her head at the edge of the bed. Ivy nearly jumped out of her skin. Harley gave her girlfriend a smile and a thumbs up. Superman floated above Harley and lined his cock up along her mouth.

"There we go..." Harley mumbled as Superman lowered himself into her throat. Harley wrapped her lips around the head and licked the hole, but Superman instantly dropped himself all the way into her mouth. His balls slammed against her nose, interrupting her breathing. Superman held it there for a few seconds before dropping a thick load into her mouth. A few lines of seed leaked out of Harley's mouth when she gagged. Superman pulled out again with globs of seed leaking from the tip.

Harley's cheeks were bulging, but she knew she couldn't swallow. Not in that position. She spat it out into the air, causing it to dribble down her messy face. Harley reached down and fingered herself again. Superman slammed his cock back into her flooded mouth and fucked it again. He crammed every inch of his girth inside of her mouth, treating Harley like a common whore.

Ropes and ropes of cum clung to Superman's balls and Harley's sticky face as the pounding continued. Harley rocked her body as she tried to jam her entire fist into her pussy. Every time Superman floated up, Harley gargled on the mixture of spit and cum, and every time he floated down it leaked down her face. Her hair was soaked and the carpet had a puddle of slime building up on it. Ivy slid the strap of her nightgown down her shoulder and began playing with her tit flesh.

Superman forced himself all the way in and unloaded deep inside her throat, draining his heavy nuts into her gullet. Harley simply couldn't swallow it all. She just let it fall and drown her.

"You're... you're such a fucking slut... Harley..." Ivy moaned. Both of her massive tits were revealed. Superman's mouth watered at the sight of them as he continued to cum in Harley's mouth. Superman finally pulled out and landed on the floor. Harley giggled and sat up, wiping the gooey cream and spit into her skin and breasts.

"I know... look at me all fucking covered in cum..." Harley laughed to herself before sliding her panties down her legs. Superman's eyes glowed that same purple, but neither of the girls noticed. Superman saw Harley's glittering cunt and asshole. Superman removed the rest of his suit, grabbed Harley by the shoulders, and pushed her into the bed. He grabbed her legs and pushed them toward the top of her head while positioning his messy cock over her asshole.

"Hell yeah!" Harley squealed. Ivy was too stunned to speak. Superman pushed the head of his cock around the puckered skin of Harley's bum.

"Push it in my ass..." Harley stuck her tongue out. Superman groaned as the tip popped in.

"Push..." Harley begged. Superman slid half an inch deeper inside of her.

"Push!" Harley screamed. Superman made it a quarter of the way in.

"Oh!" Harley yelped. Superman finally slammed his cock all the way inside of her bum.

"FUCK!" Superman was completely buried in Harley's ass. Ivy nearly fell off the bed from the extreme rocking.

"That's it... des-destroy me..." Harley's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Superman slid in and out of her stretched-out hole, slamming his cock into her dark tunnel. Harley could barely breathe. The amount of pressure she felt rocked her world and broke her mind.

"Fuck that ass! Fuck it! Harder! Break me in half!" Harley begged and pleaded. Her arms flailed wildly, causing her to inadvertently smack Superman in the face. Sweat and semen flew and landed on Ivy. The redhead removed her nightgown and watched the Man of Steel ass fuck her girlfriend.

"Fill my ass with it! Do it! Do it you fucking fuck!" Harley groaned desperately. Superman did as he was told, emptying his balls into Harley's tight asshole. Waves of seed filled her bum and leaked down her jiggling asscheeks. Superman reached down and spread her cheeks to keep cumming. Harley's stomach swelled and her entire body convulsed as her bum was overflowing.

After a few more minutes of Superman filling up Harley, he pulled out and tapped his cock against her stomach. Ivy immediately pounced on Superman's sloppy cock, slurping and sucking off the ridiculous amount of cum that caked the hero's cock. Ivy gagged all over Superman's cock, trying her hardest to take him all the way. Superman dug his fingers into Ivy's hair and thrust inside of her eager mouth. Ivy absentmindedly spread her legs, revealing her glistening pussy lips.

Harley regained some of her senses and lowered herself behind Ivy's plump ass. Harley grabbed Ivy's cheeks and dug her tongue inside Ivy's burning wetness. Ivy groaned around Superman's cock. Ivy's entire body shook as Superman pounded her throat and Harley ate her pussy. Superman watched Ivy's heaving breasts bounce with every thrust. Harley stuffed her tongue deep inside Ivy. Harley's nose rubbed against Ivy's butthole.

Superman fired a blast of cum in Ivy's mouth, bloating her cheeks and letting it fall out of her mouth. Superman pulled out of her mouth and blasted multiple powerful shots on Ivy's face, glazing her entire upper body with globs of sticky white seed. Ivy shuddered. Her breasts were dripping with cum as they shook. Harley pulled off of Ivy's cunt and laughed.

"That was fucking hot..."

"We're not done yet." Superman growled before pushing Ivy to her back. Harley licked Ivy's breasts and neck clean as Superman slid his cock inside of Ivy.

"Oh shit!" Ivy's entire body jiggled at the force of Superman's thrust.

"Feel's good don't it?" Harley whispered in Ivy's ear.

"Yes! It feels so good!" Ivy yelled as Superman began to pound Ivy's tight and wet pussy.

*

"That's the stuff..." Catwoman whispered to herself. She'd been watching Superman since he knocked on Ivy and Harley's window. Selina Kyle wasn't a voyeur, she was one to get in on the action, but watching the snobby Poison Ivy getting fucked by a thick cock was good enough. Selina laughed at herself, she unzipped her suit and played with her pussy while holding binoculars.

Selina knew she could step in and get some, but Superman fucked Ivy like there was no tomorrow. She also knew Harley would probably snap if someone who wasn't Superman broke into their house. Selina licked her lips, her tight, athletic body writhing inside the skin-tight black bodysuit. She came as Ivy came, almost like they shared orgasms. Ivy's eyes were wide and her mouth was even wider, but Selina let out a tiny, feminine whimper.

*

"Fill her up! Cum inside of her!" Harley ran her fingers through Superman's chest hair while watching Superman pump his thick cock deep inside of Ivy. The redhead screamed and babbled as the tight walls of her aching cunt squeezed Superman's cock. Superman groaned and emptied his balls, sending an explosion of white-hot seed crashing inside Ivy.

"Yes! YES!" Ivy's voice cracked. Superman continued to feel her juicy pussy with more of his cum, clapping her asscheeks and shaking her body.

"Take it. Take it all!" Superman screamed. With one more push of his hips, he unloaded another thick blast of cum.

"What the fuck?!" Harley looked over the joined bodies to see Catwoman with her zipper pulled all the way down to her belly button.

"You left the window open. Figured I'd invite myself in..." Selina's voice certainly fit her name. Superman pulled out of Ivy and swung his cock around, showing it off to Selina.

"Damn... It's bigger than I thought..." Selina cleared her throat. Superman smiled proudly.

"Harley, clean up your girlfriend." Superman commanded.

"Yes sir!" Harley dove on the worn-out Ivy.

"Selina," Superman gently grabbed Selina's slender hands. "Would you like to go somewhere with me?"

"Where are we going exactly?" Selina felt like Superman was asking her on a date.

"A private island. You've probably been wondering what happened to Bruce."

"What?" Selina didn't know Bruce was gone. Since the Justice League was formed, both of them spent less time with each other. At this point, they weren't a thing anymore.

"Themyscira. It's nice. I think you'd be a good fit."

"What about them?" Selina pointed at Harley and Ivy. Both girls were eating each other out in the sixty-nine position, covered in cum.

"I'll get to them later. Right now I need you."

"You need me?"

"Do you want to come with me or not?" Superman knew what he needed to do with her. Selina felt his engorged cock pressing against her exposed stomach. A thin line of sperm made a warm trail along her skin. Selina took a deep breath and nodded. Superman smiled, put his suit back on, and picked Selina up by her waist.

"This won't take long." Superman said before soaring off out the window. Harley and Ivy were so engrossed in their nasty love-making they didn't even notice that Superman left.

*

"You know he's not going to be happy about this." Diana explained outside of Bruce's cell.

"Doesn't matter. You know this isn't the right thing."

"Look at me, Bruce. This is the right thing." Diana ran her hands over her tiny baby bump.

Bruce sat back down and stirred.

"If only you could experience what I and plenty of other women had. Then you'd understand." Diana explained.

"You just keep telling yourself that." Bruce's voice was firm.

Superman flew over Themyscira with Catwoman in his arms. He knew the perfect place to land. He flew into the holding cells.

"Diana."

"Hello Clark." Diana smiled and squeezed Superman's arm.

"Where are we?" Selina asked as Superman put her on her butt.

"What game are you playing?" Bruce asked.

"Bruce? Why are you- Oopm!" Superman quickly removed his trunks and shoved his cock into Selina's mouth. Selina instantly fell in love with Superman's girth and flavor. She decided to quickly take control. She pulled her mouth back from the now-wet tip of his cock and dropped her mouth to his heavy balls.

"I think I'll get some sleep. Have fun you two." Diana laughed.

"That's fine. If she's awake, tell your mother we have new stock." Superman ordered.

"Yes sir." Diana made her way upstairs.

Selina slobbered all over Superman's swollen globes, running her tongue along his heavy sack and taking in all of its flavors. Superman groaned and pulled his expertly handled sack out of Selina's dripping mouth.

"She's pretty good. How long has she practiced on you Bruce?" Superman grinned.

Bruce said nothing.

"Don't tease me..." Selina purred.

Superman pushed his cock inside of Selina's mouth. Her plump lips wrapped around his skin and she pushed herself forward until Superman's cock filled her throat until her lips were stretched to their limit. Selina went back and forth, sucking his cock like it was the only thing in the world. She reached up and kneaded his balls. Selina desperately wanted to taste his cum, but when she looked up Superman's face wasn't changing.

Selina took it as a challenge. She sucked him harder and faster while reaching down to grab his toned hips. Superman grabbed the back of her head and pumped deep into her throat. His nuts battered her sticky chin as Selina continued to choke on her spit and Superman's cock. Selina broke the zipper on her catsuit as she tried to remove it. Mounds of spit covered her naked upper body.

The sounds of violent gagging and throat fucking filled the near-empty hall of the private cell. Superman still hadn't come. Selina's eyes were filled with tears, blurring her vision and breaking her focus. Selina was close to giving up, but her body kept moving. A puddle of spit and slime had built up underneath both of them. Superman eventually pulled out of Selina's mouth and slapped it on her short black hair.

"Holy shit..." Selina mumbled at the feeling of his massive meat throbbing on top of her head.

"Get naked, slut. I'm going to breed you so well." Superman growled before removing the rest of his suit. Selina immediately kicked off her boots and slid the rest of her suit off her body. She was on her back in her own pool of spit with her legs spread. Superman crouched down and pushed the tip of his cock inside of Selina.

"Fuck..." Selina moaned.

"You watching, Bruce?" Superman teased before slamming every inch of his cock inside Selina without warning.

"FUCK!" Selina shrieked. Superman stood up slightly to move Selina so she was resting on her upper back. He then thrust his cock inside her cunt like he was digging a hole. Selina was already broken. Pleasure was the only thing on her mind.

"Uhh... augh...ohhmmm..." Selina mumbled as her pussy gushed around Superman's length. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her toes curled. Superman pumped relentlessly until he let out a massive load of cum, filling Selina's cunt to the brim. Superman let out a glob of cum with every downward thrust. Lines of hot seed fell down her body. Selina regained some consciousness when she felt his cum hit her neck and chin.

She moved her head to drink up the seed she desperately wanted. She nearly drowned while getting fucked. Selina knew in the back of her mind that this was wrong and absurd. Getting fucked by a Superhero who was always a goodie two shoes on a dirty torture room floor used by Gods. Those same Gods and warriors were bred by that goodie two shoes. Selina lapped up one more blast of cum before laughing at her situation. A full and hearty laugh.

Superman filled Selina with as much cum as she could handle. He continued to fuck her in many different positions for the next hour and a half. Selina passed out after the first thirty minutes. Bruce watched completely stone-faced.

"This is what happens when you try to defy me." Superman said to Bruce. Superman then placed Selina's worn-out body on the floor and slathered her in cum until she was a sticky mess. Cum leaked from her mouth, ass, and pussy. Superman looked at her with a prideful smile until he heard a loud crash above the cells. He quickly zoomed out of the cells and noticed a group of armed Amazonians and Supergirl surrounding a green crater near the pools.

Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers
12