Superman's Conquest Pt. 08

Story Info
A mind-controlled Superman conquers Starfire and Raven.
3.6k words
4.7
4.1k
12
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
161 Followers

"If the mating process will continue we must find somewhere private." Starfire explained.

"Damn." Kara scoffed under her breath.

"I have the perfect place, follow me." Superman grabbed Starfire's hand and took to the skies. He flew her to his private quarters where Lois and Hippolyta were passed out on the bed, cuddling each other.

"You plan on having others in the bed?" Starfire asked.

"I didn't expect you to show up."

"I understand. It's fine." Starfire sat on the edge of the bed, every movement of her body stretched out the thin purple top that exposed her delicious orange cleavage. Every inch of her body was perfectly proportioned. Her long and wild orange hair fell down her back and ended at her toned ass. Her green eyes shone in the dark room. Superman used a small shot of his laser vision to light a few candles that sat on the dresser.

"This is romantic." Starfire said.

"Is that a problem?"

"From what I've heard and seen, you don't seem like the romantic type." Starfire smiled.

"I can control myself. Especially around someone like you."

"Hmm." Starfire's lips curled seductively. Superman wanted her to wait. He grabbed the base of his cock and tossed it around in hand. Teasing her.

"Tell me," Superman walked closer to her. "What have you seen me do?"

"I saw you having sex with Supergirl. Briefly. My roommate, Raven, I caught her watching your sextape." Starfire bit her bottom lip seductively, but she didn't remove her clothing. She barely moved.

"Describe it. I want more details." Superman said.

"You've already done it. Why would I tell you?" Starfire teased.

"I want it to come out of your mouth. Tell me what you liked about it."

"Watching you fill that LexCorp lady's... butt was nice. When you covered Supergirl in your seed. That was nice."

Superman let out a belly laugh.

"We're all adults here. No need to censor yourself."

"When you... fu- I can't. It's crass." Starfire blushed, causing her orange skin to become an almost deep red. When she landed, she tried being a confident and sexy bride, but the strength of her nerves matched Superman's.

"You said you have a roommate right?" Superman grabbed her shoulder. He didn't mean to embarrass her.

"I do. I don't think the others would appreciate you being there."

"The others?"

"My male roommates. They don't... They obviously wouldn't want you to show up."

"I'm Superman."

"I don't want anyone to get hurt." Starfire's body shook when her hand brushed against his cock.

"You're not relaxed. That's the problem. Everyone in the silly tower is probably asleep. Even if they aren't, how will they stop me? How will they stop me when I'm slamming my cock inside of you and Raven? How can they stop a God?"

"I... um..." Starfire stammered. Superman's throbbing prick was inches away from her thick pink lips. She took a deep breath and stuck out her tongue, running her soft nub over his engorged head.

"There we go..." Superman groaned. Starfire's blowjob was soft and delicate, not a sloppy mess. Starfire's hands admired Superman's heavy balls and the base of his cock. Starfire wrapped her lips around the warm skin while continuing to breathe heavily. Her warm mouth resting on Superman's throbbing cock meat sent shockwaves through her tight body. Starfire was not inexperienced with sex, but she'd never sucked a cock as big as Superman's. Just the thought of it inside her made her moan and drool.

Superman ran his fingers through her hair. Starfire closed her eyes and increased the speed and intensity of her blowjob. She stroked his cock with both hands, desperate to feel every precious inch of his prick. Starfire tasted a drop of precum so she tried to force herself even deeper, but that made her gag loudly. So loud that she woke up Lois.

"Smallville?" Lois mumbled. All she could see was Starfire's back and ass, but she could obviously tell what was going on. She smiled to herself.

*

The Flash, Green Arrow, and Dick Grayson sat anxiously in the Justice League watchtower. To most people on Earth, Superman's conquest was either a life-changing experience or an awkward conversation with a boyfriend or husband after a change of clothes. To the Justice League, it was the end of the world. Batman and Wonder Woman were missing and Superman was an aggressive sex fiend in the eyes of most.

"How long is this going to take?" Green Arrow asked.

"No idea. J'onn said he was searching everywhere." Flash said while speedily tapping his finger against the table.

"So if this Kryptonite stuff will stop Superman, why didn't we immediately find it when he broke into Barbara's house?" Dick said, trying his best to hide his anger.

"Because we knew it wouldn't just stop him. It would kill him." Barry explained.

"Wait," Green Arrow sat up out of his chair. "I thought we'd hit him with a small dose. That's not going to kill him." Oliver said.

"If Diana, Bruce, Kara and Zatanna couldn't stop him, a small dose won't be enough. Not even a decent chunk." Barry said.

"You're not saying what I think you're saying..." Oliver replied.

"I don't..." Barry took a deep breath. "I don't want to kill him. You know that. But whatever's in his head isn't coming out. Zatanna couldn't get it out. He's already gotten Dinah and Barbara. What if Iris is next? What if he kills us?" Barry explained slowly and carefully.

"Bruce wouldn't want that." Dick said. Oliver nodded in agreement.

"We don't have any other option."

"What about Arthur?" Oliver asked.

"Atlantis is involved in other conflicts. Aquaman told me he doesn't want to risk Mera or any other Atlanteans." Barry said.

"So he's not going to help?" Dick asked.

"Not now. Not yet."

"Alright," Oliver ran his fingers through his hair. "Even if we find him. How would we... take him out."

Barry pushed his fingers into his eyes. The extreme stress of the last few months had weighed heavily on the three heroes.

"I'll run circles around him as a distraction. Nightwing, you'll provide back up. Oliver, you'll have Kryptonite tied to your arrow and you'll shoot- fire it at him. Direct shot to the heart." Barry sighed.

"Good Lord..." Dick sighed.

"That won't fix what happened, but at least it will stop him." Barry said.

Martian Manhunter returned to the watchtower in a flash of light. He held a massive chunk of Kryptonite in his hand.

"Gentlemen. Are we ready?" J'onn's voice was small. All four of them were terrified and reluctant, but it was time to save the world. By killing their best man.

*

"Ah! It's so big! It's so big! IT'S TOO BIG!" Starfire shrieked. Her back was slammed into the bed and her uniform was in a pile on the floor. Superman pounded her ridiculously tight slit while Lois looked over his shoulder. Lois's mouth watered at the sight of Starfire's tits bouncing with every thrust. Hippolyta was still asleep.

"She's adorable." Lois giggled.

"Lick her..." Superman groaned in Lois's ear.

"Oh?" Lois kissed Superman on the cheek and lowered herself above Starfire's gushing pussy. Lois kissed Starfire's sweaty stomach and belly button before running her tongue over Starfire's delicate nub.

"AHHHH!" Starfire came hard. Lois and Superman didn't stop. Starfire's legs shook and she gushed all over Superman's cock. Superman pulled out and Lois quickly shifted her body so her soaking pussy was right in front of Starfire's face.

"Tell the hot alien chick to eat my cunt..." Lois groaned before taking Superman's cock in her throat.

"Starfire... eat her cunt..." Superman said while his head swam. Starfire had zero experience with other girls, but she had ambition and she was insanely horny. Starfire stuffed her tongue inside Lois, causing the reporter to moan around Superman's cock. Lois excitedly cleaned up the taste of Starfire juices, but Superman began to sweat. Lois had a skilled mouth, especially when it came to Superman's package. Years of practice gave her a special advantage, even Wonder Woman couldn't make him cum uncontrollably.

Lois took pride in that. She ran her slippery tongue around his pole, plunging and shuffling every time she moved her head. It was harder for her to concentrate on making him cum when Starfire lapped up her pussy juices like a dehydrated animal. Lois's eyes rolled back while she shuddered and came into Starfire's mouth.

"Owhmm..." Lois groaned around Superman. Lois pushed herself backward so her cunt was stuffed even deeper into Starfire's face. Lois regained some of her senses and continued to bathe Superman's cock in slime and sweet tender tongue kisses.

"Oh Rao..." Superman nearly lost his footing as he erupted in Lois's mouth. Lois swallowed most of it, but since Superman lost control, most of it leaked out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"Don't... don't swallow it all..." Superman pulled back and took a few deep breaths. Lois nodded as more globs of seed clung to her chin and lips. Lois knew what Superman was thinking before he even said anything. Lois climbed off of Starfire and flipped herself around until the two women's noses almost touched. Starfire smiled but her eyes were wide. Lois smiled back before opening her mouth and letting the cum leak down into Starfire's mouth like a nasty waterfall.

"That's my girl..." Superman smiled. He was surprised to see that his cock had actually softened. Of course, it hardened the moment Lois and Starfire began making out, but he still gave it some thought. Maybe the most powerful child wouldn't be from Diana, Kara, or even Hippolyta. He figured that it'd probably be from Lois. Just the thought of that made him excited.

Lois and Starfire's faces were glazed in seed and spit as they rolled off of each other. Lois was completely exhausted, but Starfire desperately wanted more. She leaped out of bed and pounced on Superman, wrapping him up in a hug.

"This is so much fun! Please give me more! I must be yours!" Starfire begged.

"Take me to your roommate and I'll give it to you till you can't take it anymore." Superman growled while squeezing Starfire's plump asscheek.

"I'll show you the way." Starfire quickly got dressed and rushed out of the window in a flash of green.

"Have fun, Smallville..." Lois teased. Superman smiled back at her before suiting up and following Starfire.

*

Raven sat in her room, staring at her laptop and eating a bag of chips. Raven wasn't sloppy, but she knew nobody went inside of her room except her. Every other part of her room was clean, except for the lazy corner. She sat in a beanbag chair that was surrounded by clothes she never really wore. Her usual uniform always sat in the closet, nice and neat. This time she wore a simple oversized black shirt with a death metal band on the front, their logo warped from the bust of her breasts.

A plain pair of black cotton panties were hidden beneath her shirt and thick thighs. Multiple tabs were opened on her laptop. Makeup tutorials, video games, and porn. Hardcore porn. It wasn't something she was ashamed of. If anything it helped her focus. While the occasional fuck on the couch with Beast Boy when nobody was home was good, she wanted more. But Raven also knew she was an oddball. An oddball with desires.

Raven wasn't a very big girl. She had big attributes but in terms of height, she was somewhat small. Beast Boy was cute and funny and a very passionate lover, but turning into a horse or an elephant wasn't really what she wanted. Raven wanted to be ravaged. Ravaged and fucked like a dirty slut. Nobody could give that to her. At least that's what she thought before she heard a loud knock at her door.

"Raven! Raven, open the door!" Starfire's voice was uncharacteristically commanding.

"Why?" Raven shouted from across the room.

"Just open it!" Starfire yelled.

Raven groaned, closed her laptop, and made her way to the door. Her eyes widened at what she saw. Starfire's eyes were wide with a big goofy smile on her face. Her left tit hung out of her stretched-out uniform. Behind her stood Superman with a thick bulge in his red trunks.

"Um..." Raven stammered. Starfire pushed past her and began to strip out of her clothes. Raven's eyes were locked onto Superman's massive bulge. She swallowed hard.

"What are you waiting for?! Both of you! Get naked!" Starfire commanded while standing completely naked. Superman removed his suit, but Raven still stood in shock. Starfire scoffed and grabbed Raven by her shoulders.

"My friend, are you afraid?"

"No. It's just that you two just barged in and asked me to get naked." Raven said with a snark in her voice.

"Look at it." Starfire moved Raven's head in the direction of Superman's cock.

Raven sighed, slid her shirt over her head, and slid her panties down her legs.

"On the bed." Starfire dragged Raven with her and both girls lay next to each other with awkward smiles on their faces. Superman tugged at his cock, waving it in front of them. Raven still couldn't believe the size of it. She spread her legs so far to the point where she nearly kicked Starfire in the stomach. Raven then licked her fingers and reached down to spread her pussy lips wide.

"Good girl..." Superman grinned and immediately dove inside Raven's tight slit, cramming half the length of his cock inside of her.

"AHH SHIT!" Raven screeched. Her entire body shook from the invasion, even though she tried to brace herself.

"Doesn't that feel good, friend Raven?" Starfire asked before planting a soft kiss on Raven's cheek.

"Yesssss..." Raven leaned and kissed Starfire back along her collarbone, leaving a black smudge of lipstick on her orange skin.

"I knew you would love the mating ritual, friend Raven. Maybe you could have us both, Superman."

"Oh don't worry, you'll both be getting all of my attention." Superman praised the two girls as he began to dig inside of Raven's guts.

"Yes! Slam it! Break her!" Starfire cheered Superman on. Raven tried moving her body to fuck back but Superman's cock knocked her down with every thrust. He was simply too big and that was perfect. Raven wanted this.

"C'mon! That's all you got!" Raven screamed in Superman's face. Superman grabbed Raven by the shoulders and pushed her deeper into the mattress. He then shifted himself so he was on his feet and Raven's legs were draped over his shoulders and back.

"Oh my..." Starfire moaned.

"Yes! Fuck me! Give it to me!" Raven screamed as Superman jackhammered her slit with blinding speed and unrelenting force. His heavy balls slammed against Raven's asshole with no mercy. Raven was already writhing and moaning from the first orgasm she'd had in a long time, but Superman wasn't finished. He continued to mercilessly pound and piston his cock deep inside her pussy, teasing her by dropping tiny loads of cum that further lubricated her stretched-out cunt.

Starfire leaned down and under Superman's body and grabbed a hold of Raven's bouncing tit with her mouth, trapping the sensitive wine-dark nipple in between her lips and rolling her tongue over the nub. Raven held onto Starfire's head for dear life as her insides were thoroughly massaged by Superman. While Starfire had her mouth focused on Raven's perfect breasts, her eyes were glued to Superman splitting her friend in half. Starfire's eyes widened when she saw a bump disappear and reappear in Raven's stomach.

"IT'S TOO MUCH! FUCK!" Raven's voice cracked. Starfire pulled her mouth off of Raven's chest and grabbed her friend by her sweaty face.

"Do you wish to stop?" Starfire asked sweetly, her voice clear even through the nasty sloshing and clapping.

"NO! PLEASE NO! DON'T STOP!" Raven cried out. Superman took a deep breath and filled Raven up with a massive wave of thick seed.

"YES!" Raven groaned and threw her head back in pure ecstasy. Her belly stretched to its limit as Superman fired off round after round, hitting Raven's core with every stroke. Superman pulled out and covered Raven in a few more shots that popped her face and breasts.

"Starfire, clean her up," Superman demanded. Starfire nodded and began licking the load off of Raven's face. As Starfire greedily sucked down the thick globs of cum from Raven's sweaty body, Superman pushed his cock inside Starfire's entrance, causing her to moan in Raven's face.

"Keep cleaning! I didn't tell you to stop." Superman grabbed Starfire's hips and fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes sir!" Starfire yelped and returned to sucking and slurping. Starfire's nipples rubbed against Raven's as their sweaty bodies rocked and squirmed under Superman's onslaught. Starfire's pussy was slippery and her sweet juices dripped down onto Raven's gushing and stretched-out cunt. Raven was mindlessly kissing Starfire back, lining the orange-skinned woman's face with black makeup smears and sticky seed.

"Mmmhh it's so good..." Starfire moaned into Raven's mouth. Raven wrapped her arms around Starfire's neck and giggled in response. Superman filled Starfire, then he pulled out and slipped his cock inside of Raven's asshole without warning, using the mix of cum of lubrication.

"Wha?" Starfire silenced Raven with a passionate kiss, but the poor girl's mind was fried from the pressure on her bum. Superman was already deep inside Raven's ass, pistoning his cock in and out. The puckered and wet skin of Raven's ass clung to Superman's cock like super glue, but Raven's body went limp.

"It's... sssssooo gooood..." Raven murmured when Starfire broke the kiss. Superman pulled out of Raven's ass and slipped his cock inside of Starfire's ass.

"Eep!" Starfire squealed at the sudden intrusion. Her body melted on top of Raven's as Superman slowly pushed and stretched away at her tight entrance.

"You two are both so nice and tight." Superman groaned.

"Thank you..." Both girls mumbled in unison.

"Raven, after this do you want to come to Themyscira with us?" Superman asked before sliding his cock out of Starfire and back inside of Raven's ass.

"Where?" Raven's voice was tight.

"Say yes. It's a nice place..." Starfire urged.

"Sure... why not?" Raven said through gritted teeth. The pain was going away slowly but surely. Superman groaned and fired a load of seed inside Raven's ass before quickly sliding out and placing it back inside Starfire's ass.

"Fuck..." Raven slouched as she felt the wave of hot seed leak out of her butt.

Superman used his lubricated cock to slam Starfire's ass, causing her plump cheeks to slam against his pelvis.

"Yes! More! More! Make me yours!" Starfire screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Are you ready for me to fill your ass?" Superman teased.

"Yes! Please!" Starfire answered. Raven was hypnotized by Starfire's lust. It was overwhelming.

"Beg for it!"

"Please fill my ass! Fill it with your cum!"

"Agh!" Superman shouted after letting most of it out in thick spurts. Raven and Starfire's assholes were filled to the brim, but Starfire's cunt needed his sperm. She needed to be bred like the proper breeding stock that she was.

"Starfire," Superman pulled out with a nasty squelch sound. "Flip yourself and put your ass in Raven's face. Raven, I want you to swallow every drop. Same goes for you Starfire."

Starfire immediately did as she was told, slowly turning her body around to get into the 69 position. Raven opened her mouth wide, letting Starfire's stretched and filled asshole mold around her black lips. Starfire ran her tongue all over Raven's messy lower body, drinking up loads of seed. Superman jerked himself off to the sight, firing two thick shots on the bed, glazing both girls with even more cum.

The girls kept eating at each other's asses for five minutes. Raven's mouth was bombarded with seed, she tried swallowing most of it, but she had to let some fall down her chin and neck. Starfire licked and slurped greedily at Raven's pussy and asshole, savoring the taste. Both girls stopped when there was nothing left. Starfire rolled off of Raven and Raven passed out.

Ods111
Ods111
161 Followers
12