Supermarket Sex

Story Info
Joy and fun at the Supermarket (750 words project)
750 words
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers

I couldn't figure out what Audrey, my latest girlfriend, was thinking about when she came over to my apartment that afternoon. She was acting all hot and bothered, suggesting that I go with her shopping at the neighborhood supermarket.

Audrey is a tall brunette with huge gray eyes set in a heart shaped face. Her figure formed an hourglass shaped bust, waist and hips. She was wearing a short skirt and firmly shaped white blouse. I instantly got a funny feeling watching the way she swirled her hips and shook her ass while walking, that she had something awfully sexy on her mind.

As we entered the market, she picked up a banana and asked me what it reminded me of. Turning toward me, secretly lifting the front of her short, tight skirt, lowering the banana and pointing it toward her furred bush. I did not expect her to be in public without wearing any underpants. It was very arousing for me.

"What are you doing?"

I asked, looking nervously around to make sure nobody was watching.

She winked back at me gesturing me to follow her into the aisle where they had the coffee and tea. No one was there at the moment. Moving in front of me to block the way, Audrey gave me a playful look over her shoulder. Then she startled me by leaning quickly over so that her skirt slid up, revealing her firm, smooth, silky, backside, which she pushed boldly outward at me.

"Come closer." she said.

"What do you want me to do?' I asked, shocked.

"Give me a feel." she said. "I want you to get me hot."

"Here?" I spluttered. "In the supermarket?

She nodded, still holding her bottom out at me as if it was a birthday present. Stepping close enough so that a stranger might not be able to see anything between us, I reached into my girl's warm exposed groin and began diddling her privates, while looking at her over her back, gazing beyond her toward the far end of the aisle. Then, straightening suddenly and letting her skirt slip back down, Audrey headed off toward the darkest, rear aisle of the store, where they sold a small selection of picnic supplies and household items. I chased after her, as I rounded the last corner and found her facing me, holding the front of her skirt up again, having the biggest smile on her face, her tits looking more prominent than usual inside her filmy white blouse.

"Fuck me!"

she breathed, her chest rising and falling. I was pretty much aroused, and I wasn't even thinking anymore about what might happen if we were caught. Unzipping my pants, I hauled out my hardening cock and l guided it in between her legs, under her small round torso, feeling it slide with amazing ease through her hot snatch and deep into the core of her pelvis.

Locked together, we threw our arms around each other and started kissing. while our lower pans began to move in, out, back and forth. Audrey and I are almost the same height, and this made a stand-up quickie remarkably simple for both of us.

As we were still going at it, our bodies pressing tightly together, an older woman suddenly came around the end of the aisle behind me, pushing her shopping cart. My skin went cold as I felt Audrey freeze in front of me. Her cunt cinched tightly shut around the shank of my organ, as if it was grabbing onto me for dear life.

The woman came closer, looking at us. I twisted my head around to return her look. Her expression, I found to my surprise, was one of friendly apology. not hostile shock.

"Pardon me,"

she said as she wheeled her cart past us, cluck to herself and muttering,

"Young people, always falling in love, always kissing."

not noticing apparently, that Audrey and I were fucking!

Spurred on by the thrill of such a close call, we finished our session in the narrow aisle with a spate of furious pumping, while I grunted and groaned, and she gasped and panted, until we both stiffened in the throes of the biggest, hardest, hottest orgasm either has ever had.

Back at my place, Audrey thanked me for going along with her to the market, and for doing everything she wanted when we got there. She explained that it had been her fondest fantasy to try making love in a supermarket.

anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, but what about the security cameras?

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

What fun!

Hope you paid for the banana!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3*s not sure you can penetrate with both standing upright face to face, so if it was just a pass through the thighs,not much going down. boring.......

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daring Covid Piercing Fantasy A suburban mom dares herself to be a little wild.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Is This You? (750 Words) Porn twin sparks suspicion, desire, and angry sex.in Loving Wives
Let Me Sleep (750 words) I coax what I need from my husband's cock in the morning.in Erotic Couplings
My Pregnant Coworker Fetishist Greg is thrilled his work friend Gwen's expecting.in Fetish
A Pregnant Nudist Pt. 01 Tired of prying eyes, single and pregnant Sam tries nudism.in Fetish
More Stories