Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 03

Story Info
Expansion, Inflation, Multi, and an Interruption.
5.8k words
4.5
8.4k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third part of this comm! There's inflation, growth, and multi-breast in this one, and this is just the beginning of the smutty ridiculousness. More to come in the next chapters, where things get even more insane.

Tags: futa on female, cum excessiveness/inflation, hyper and ridiculous sizes, multi-cock/breast/balls, cock/ball/ass/breast expansion.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

*****

For Nix, however, her potency was so extreme that just her precum could induce alterations in her partner's physique, usually defaulting to her favorite kind: growth. This was being displayed in real time on Tania's chest, and had already occurred slightly beforehand when she was blowing the double-hyper-hung Succubus, the perkiness shown on her breasts and ass when she removed her dress not curves that she possessed before - but now they could both see it happening. The small mounds, which would have only filled out an average-sized bra, were jiggling wildly as they started to expand, drawing squeals of excitement from Tania and looks of lust from Nix.

It was like with every gout of pre Nix released inside of her they grew a little more. Small handfuls became large handfuls as the Elf started actively bouncing on her Mistress's steely beam, more than half of the body-splitting rod lodged in her cunt, the outline of it reaching her swelling chest. As she fucked herself up and down the terrorizing tower, her fingers gripped her tits, crying out as they pushed against her palms, shoving them away from her torso. In a matter of minutes Nix's assistant possessed a pair of breasts that would be considered huge by anyone's standards - or at least anyone who hadn't seen Nix yet! Each supple mound looked obscene on her lithe figure, being more at home on a well-built prostitute than the ethereal girl.

Her breasts weren't the only thing to grow, her ass expanding as well. Nix could feel the fat cheeks sliding against her cunt-free cock, her girthy shaft sinking between the soft ass of the Elf, splitting them apart. This caused the Succubus to buck, rutting herself inside and outside of her personal assistant, simultaneously pushing further inches of her goliath into the back of Tania's womb while also frotting her currently-unloved monster against her backside and head. Tania moaned and came at the sudden, impromptu intrusion, wiggling her hips and letting her legs drop more, greedily swallowing as much thick-thigh shaft as she could, the distension in her abdomen cleaving her tits like her ass was. Both of the lovers writhed in pleasure, fucking against each other with new-found lust.

"Gods Above, you're almost all the way in Mistress!" Tania screeched between orgasms, trying to look down to see how much cock that she hadn't taken was left, "You're so close! Fuck it all into me! Treat me like a toy!"

Grunting, Nix didn't bother to respond, reapplying her hold on the Elf's hips instead. Fulfilling Tania's wishes to be used as a plaything - something the Succubus was more than happy to do - she took control of their coupling, lifting the growing girl up and thundering her back down her cock. Over and over again Nix repeated this action, forcing Tania to take another segment of her wide member with each downward yank, thrusting up into her as she did. Nix's four balls and her overburdened sack started bouncing between her thighs with the rapidness of her movements, spreading around her second dick to slap and beat against Tania's newly-formed fat ass, the saggy scrotum skin hugging the underside of her original shaft.

"Fuck yeah, fucking take it slut!" Nix was losing her previous coolness and professionalism as her burning libido took control of her mind, "I've got a lot of stress to relieve, and I'm gonna use you until I'm satisfied!"

"Yes! Use me everyday! Use me whenever you want! I'll be your slave for all etern-"

Tania's words were suddenly cut off by a punch to her chin. It wasn't Nix's powerful fists that bruised her skin - it was her cock; the skin above her breasts had become tented outward by the Succubus's throbbing glans, her pale flesh molding around the flared crown. Pulling her head back - unbothered by the blow to her person - Tania watched with growing arousal as the outline of her Mistress's member rose to her face, exceeding the length of her torso as it rose higher and higher. Swiftly the skin-protrusion blocked her view of Nix as it crested her eyes, Tania only able to catch glimpses of the Demoness's drooling, intense features when she was lifted off of it. Her orgasms were perpetual now, each one bleeding into the next so rapidly neither of them were able to keep track of where one ended and one began.

Long tongue hanging out of her plump lips and instinctually whipping back and forth across her all-consuming-cleavage, Nix ravaged her personal assistant. Her enormous tits jostled wildly in front of her, bounding off her thick thighs before bopping into her chin, grinding against Tania's distorted abdomen the entire time, her nipples scraping against the Elf's smaller chest. Nix began lifting her own ass to fuck the platinum-haired woman harder, meaty plops filling the room as her cushiony cheeks slapped against the hard stone of her throne. Whole body in motion, she was a jiggling, undulating mass of flesh that spilled out from around her torso, the majority of her chair taken up by her excessive aspects in one way or another.

Her demonic-nature came out as she growled, the sound emanating from her throat animalistic and booming. Giving her assistant a last, earth-shaking thrust, she buried every last inch of her multi-foot behemoth into Tania's depths, coring her out utterly and completely, no space left separating their groins. Growl turning into a howl, Nix threw her head back, holding Tania down as tightly as her supernatural musculature would allow, shimmying her against her crotch. Eyes peeling open, she studied the state of the Elf, grinning devilishly at what she saw, her balls rumbling with renewed intensity, both of her cocks lurching towards the ceiling, precum hosing out of them.

She couldn't actually see Tania anymore, her visage and most of her torso fully blocked by Nix's cock. Her stomach and chest were distorted, her large tits splayed to the sides by the imprint of her enormity, her face covered by the shaft-stretched canvas of her skin; Nix's cock actually rose higher than the Elf's countenance, the outline of her glans sitting above her hairline by several inches. Behind Tania, Nix's other cock was in the same position, the two oozing tips nearly touching, her assistant's skull only just keeping them apart. The rest of Tania's limbs were limp, her arms slack at her sides, her legs folded around the Succubus's thigh, unmoving except for the convulsion of her cunt, her juices spritzing Nix's hardened stomach in a continuous stream.

Nix needed more.

"M-Mistress, I, I-" Tania gurgled from around the bulge in front of her, her mind blank from overwhelming ecstasy, "I c-can't m-move."

Bolting to her feet, Nix made a frantic movement with her fingers that caused her throne to suddenly slide across the floor and against the opposite wall, giving her more room to work with. Turning towards her desk - Tania still impaled as much as was inhumanly possible on her cock - she reached around the cock-stuck Elf and swiped her arm across the black surface, knocking anything in her long limb's path to floor unceremoniously. Standing before her desk's middle, Nix used her one hand to slowly remove her assistant from her pulsating member, lifting her high enough that her head came close to bonking into the ceiling; when Tania was finally freed, the gigantic glans popping from her cunt with a lurid squelch, Nix dropped her down onto the desk, her back hitting it with a wet thud.

"It's time to get fucked, little Elf," Nix announced, her ridiculous, overproportioned casting a shadow across Tania's being, her assistant waking up from her orgasm-induced stupor, "and I mean get fucked seriously this time."

"I-I'm yours Mistress," Tania mumbled, craning her neck and spreading her legs automatically, "all yours to do as you please with."

"And you always will be!"

Dropping into a partial-crouch, Nix's arms snaked her arms out and grabbed Tania by her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the midnight-black desk, positioning the Elf just how she wanted her. Saddling her hips back, Nix lowered her dual-endowment until both of her leaking cockheads were pointed at both of Tania's holes, one hovering in front of her cratered cunt that dripped with remnants of her last climax, the other inches away from her untouched ass. Taking a step forward, Nix pressed her giant crowns into Tania's front and backdoor, gyrating them back and forth; her cocks seemingly sensed what she about to do, and increased their flow of sperm, her two sets of testicles vibrating against her knees as they pumped her creamy concoction up and out of the hoses attached to them. Face contorted by sexual-concentration, Nix rammed herself forward.

Tania screamed.

In a mere second she was skewered through at two points of entry, one of her Mistress's cocks battering through her slick folds, the other plowing into her previously-untouched asshole - untouched on that day, at least. The Succubus's glans - which previously rubbed together due to their proximity-filling girth - split at the crossroads between Tania's thighs, each one making their own path in the Elf's body; they continued to grind against each other, Tania's depths providing only the thinnest barrier to keep them apart. Tania's fingers raked at the surface of the desk, sliding across the smooth, polished top, her attempts at holding on to anything for dear life rendered pointless.

Her Mistress's hold on her ankles kept her from shooting off of the desk, her torso scooting farther down instead, only her fat ass cushioning the impact. Lifting her head, Tania craned it down, looking between her large tits at her stomach; already her center had grown distorted, the dual-endowment Nix had flung into her without worry or care visible against her creamy flesh. Hyperventilating, Tania couldn't help but writhe under the doubled-assault, her body automatically trying to escape the punishment of her depths - but Nix didn't let her go. She gripped her legs tightly, dragging her closer towards her monstrous endowments if anything.

Tania felt so full already! Nix had sunk less than half of her cocks into her holes, but the combined girth and length of them equaled being fully impaled on just one! Body catching up to her lust, Tania squealed as Nix started ramming her awesome appendages in and out of her, not waiting to go slow or warm her up - the time for that had passed. Asshole contracting around the original member, her cunt twitched against the second one, her feminine nectar flowing down it once more, wetting the shaft below, helping the rest of the brutal penetration along, Nix's own gouts of lubrication basting her womb and bowels.

"M-Mistress, it's so much!"

"And you're gonna take it all, pet!"

Grunts growing in volume, Nix swung her hips back and forth furiously, her balls swinging like a Newton's Cradle, the quad set of swollen orbs bouncing off of each other, encouraging each other's cum production with each muted impact. Her tits flapped in turn, falling low enough to nearly titfuck her upper-shaft's base, slapping against her tensed abs in time with her thrusts; her enormous ass cheeks clapped together, jiggling wildly, providing a needed counterbalance to her heavy-set front. She stroked herself inside of her personal assistant harder and faster with each passing moment, determined to get all of both of her massive members inside the small woman. Precum and pussy juice poured from around her throbbing hole-plugs, soaking the desk and sheening it with their combined liquid excess, slimy rivulets dripping onto the floor around them.

As Nix got closer to the petite Elf, casting a long shadow over her violently-quivering form, she was able to get a better view of what her twin-pillars were doing to her. Her colossal hole-wreckers were layered on top of each other, but both were still visible due to the natural contours and twists inside of Tania's body; it looked like a pair of gigantic worms were squirming around inside of her, pushing into each other and pressing out her skin at different angles. When one split Tania's still-enlarging tits - having grown bigger with more of Nix's sperm magically enhancing them - the other bashed into the underside of one, alternating with each thrust but simultaneously reaching closer to her neck with each ferocious pound from the insanely-sexed Succubus.

The room was filled by their lurid, raucous love making. Loud slurps and slorps announced the passionate fucking to anyone listening - though no one outside could hear them, the room having been soundproofed using powerfully-weaved spells for this very reason - absurd moist schlicks misting the air. On their own Nix's titanic quadruple testicles created a series of plaps as they bounded off of each other, occasionally slamming into one of the Succubus's thighs for added effect. Then there were the moans and screams from Tania, her ecstatic exclamations coming from a deep place of devotion and desire, her cunt-squirts adding to the liquid cacophony. For her part, Nix continued to grunt and snarl, fixated on her pleasure and her pleasure alone, anyone else's incidental despite the joy it brought her.

Stretching Tania's guts and womb simultaneously, the tightness of the Elf's organs brought a special kind of stimulation to Nix's members: not only were both being pleasured at the same time, but they were pleasuring each other as well, their rock-hardness grinding into one another, the massive purple veins pushing and pulling against the other gnarled knots across her cock. Her balls bloated with each new pulse of sexual excitement, growing to the size of overinflated melons, taking up all the space between her akimboed-legs, piping more potency through her members and into Tania, her stomach swelling with cum and cock. The dense goop sprayed vigorously from the Elf's corked cunt, splashing back onto Nix's thighs and abs.

"Fu-Fuck Mistress!" No matter how lost in euphoria Tania got, she never forgot her place in their relationship, "No... no one else can fuck me like you can! I want you to cum inside of me! Inflate me and make me yours!"

"Soon, Elf, soon," Nix half-whispered, her rate of rutting picking up, "soon we'll have what we both want!"

They both knew what she meant. Nix was staring right at Tania's wobbling chest, watching intently as her plush mounds slowly grew, her small pink nipples capping their peaks pointing in opposite directions as they rolled across her torso, jutted by the battering rams rearranging her internals. Having nothing else to grab onto Tania's hands went back to her ballooning breasts, squeezing and kneading the fatty spheres, increasing her moans and pace of climax, her chin buried in her newly-formed cleavage as she ogled her own reckoning; it was a hard thing to miss, the Succubus's meaty fucksticks nearly at her neck, fighting to get there first despite their equality in excessive size. Closer and closer they came to reaching their destination, Nix following behind them.

As close as she was to slapping crotches with her Elven sextoy, Nix was getting equally close to orgasm. The brewing in her sagging globes was hitting its crescendo, the churning within them as loud as any of the other sexual sounds reverberating off the walls and exploding from the open window, each one vibrating as they stirred up more slimy sperm to spray. Her muscles felt tight across her figure, her biceps bulging incredibly, her true musculature revealing itself; her thighs thickened with corded ligaments, her abs flexed into a set of defined hardened bars, her massive tits lifting as her chest strained and puffed out with previously-unseen bulk. Every aspect of her already-insane form grew in some way, the first heralding sign of the explosion that was to come.

And it wouldn't be much longer now!

She had just one last goal to accomplish: sink every last inch of her stupendous serpents inside of the slutty Elf. It wasn't a task that was long for completion at the present, two tents forming below Tania's pointed chin, steadily pushing upward as they struggled for room inside of the lithe woman. On the opposite end of her assistant, her shafts squished Tania's entrances into ridiculous tautness against each other, only the papery membrane of skin acting as a nearly futile barrier between them, the sides of her gaped caverns spread to the sides of her thighs, her clit folding in on itself. She was plugged, stuffed, packed to the brim with swirling semen and colossal cocks in borderline every way possible - just the way Nix liked her!

Putting the full force of her physique into her next thrust, Nix boomed her body forward. All at once, her crotch collided with Tania's, her sperm-stuffed sack bashed into the underside of her desk and almost lifted its legs off the soaked floor. Her cocks reamed the Elf to their combined, obese bases, the pair of mighty cockheads spreading her flesh over her face like a canvas; Tania's entire frame lurched, her being seizing, her cunt absolutely gushing a torrential outpour of feminine honey onto Nix's crotch and ejecting in a high-pressure stream against her tits. While Nix moaned, her assistant wrapped her arms about the dual-throbbing conquerors inside of her for support, hugging them deeper into her womb and guts as she struggled to stay conscious around their piercing enormity.

They were connected.

"Fuuuuck!" Nix howled in a moment of sincere emotion. After taking a moment to regain her composure, shivers of euphoria running up her spine, the Demoness leapt into action once more. She maneuvered Tania's legs back until her feet touched her ears, twisting her up like a Khagosian pretzel, and leaned forward, the front of her enormous udders plopping onto the Elf's torso, covering it completely with their pliable, encompassing roundness; her nipples indented Tania's skin, poking at Nix's own cocks, each one like a penis themselves. Her black-and-red hair draped across her countenance and her tongue unfurled out of her mouth, dripping saliva onto Tania's torso and swiping across it, tasting her own potency through her assistant's body, her fangs baring in a display of lurid hunger.

Then she thrusted. And thrusted. And thrusted again! Over and over again she pistoned into Tania, picking up speed with each repetition, pounding into her, using her cocks like the hammers of Az'Kali the Forge God would on his Eternal Flame Anvil to beat her figure into new shapes. Nix's body collided with her assistant's brutally, her tits acting as a springboard for her to bounce off of, flattening Tania against the obsidian desk, knocking the breath from her lungs - the breath the Elf currently needed to scream in mind-numbing pleasure with. Oscillating under her legs, Nix's colossal cum factories alternated between beating the bottom of the Succubus's desk and spanking her own ass, leaving darkened imprints against her bountiful backside, turning the red flesh purple.

12