Supernatural Supersizing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cratering her assistant's canals simultaneously, Nix threw caution to the wind and pumped herself furiously into the Elf without pulling out. Her cocks bashed their way through Tania's depths, pushing organs and parts out of the way to make room, her legs extended into a split - her body still held up by her four body-sized tits - her hips straining around their earth-shattering girth. Cum lubed them all the while, pouring from Tania's plugged pussy and backdoor, the semen lake engulfing her breasts and Nix's balls, and continuing to rise higher. Tania's insanely bloated stomach resumed its inflation, the Succubus lost in a perpetual, unending orgasm that was unleashed directly into her.

Pushing her cocks further and further into Tania, Nix groped at her members, her assistant too far away to grab at. She squeezed at her dual-appendages, pumping more cum through their lengths, feeling the swell of her urethra against her fingers. Her once black-and-red hair didn't sway anymore, stuck to her back now from all the semen matting it, her horns hidden by a sloshing pile stuck atop her head. Though she should have been weighed down by what had to be hundreds of pounds of testicle meat and sperm between her legs, she acted as though she was completely unburdened, stepping forward with each new massive section of shafts she shoved into Tania; there was no stopping her now, the forces of the Heavens and Hells of every dimension imaginable not enough to keep her from accomplishing her one goal.

Pleasure.

Tania's stomach pushed her higher into the air, sitting nearly as high as Nix's face - this didn't stop the fucking from occuring, however. Nix had enough length - more than enough - to fuck Tania even if she touched the ceiling! Her stomach gurgled with an ocean of cum, as much swirling inside of her as was ruining the room around her, not yet transformed into magic that would grow her once more. The moment her Mistress began pounding her Tania orgasmed again, mimicking the Succubus in duration, each jettison of her juices coming out in a rapid torrent, her clit constantly struck by the liquid onslaught. She was quickly becoming an unconscious mess once more, her squeals filling the office, her eyes distant from ecstasy.

Her cries were suddenly cut off, something blocking them from exiting her mouth. Hands grabbing at her throat, Tania felt a bulge rise up her neck and swish around her cheeks, the taste and consistency very familiar to the Elf: it was Nix's cum! The moment she realized what it was it came gushing from out of her lips, spilling down her front, more seed dripping out of her nose. Nix was cumming straight through her! She had been turned into a sieve for her Mistress's creamy expulsions, her body unable to handle the flood of cum being piped into it. Instead of being horrified at the idea, Tania was incredibly aroused by it, her cunt exploding harder as cum exploded from her mouth at the same time.

Hardly cognizant of what was going on with her assistant, Nix thrust and thrust into her, stuffing as much of her throbbing fucksticks as she could into her womb and bowels, cramming her with venous meat. Her own moans bled into each other, punctuated by raspy grunts, her nostrils flaring with heavy inhales. Hips moving like a machine going haywire, she pistoned roughly at the Elf, her body twisting and undulating, enough space present in Tania that she could fuck at an angle and still feel good while doing so, every part of Tania's holes altered to pleasure her; if she wasn't hitting a wall or organ, she was sliding through her own milky fluids, which was just as amazing on her members!

Finally within striking distance of the Elven woman, Nix leapt forward. Feet leaving the ground, she lunged like she was attacking an intruder, her body hunching and limbs outstretched; her balls stayed piled across the cum-hidden floor despite that, so heavy and saggy that they didn't need to rise to move with her. Once she landed, she clapped her hands down on Tania's waist, her enormous tits and rock-hard, bottle-sized nipples mashing into her assistant's wobbling derriere, their forms colliding. This caused her cocks to drill deeper into the Elf, another foot of torso-thick shaft rocketing through her, though there was still at least as much left out in the muggy air.

Whatever Tania was going to say was cut off - though it wasn't by cum in this instance.

When her chest flesh was pushed out by her Mistress's ridiculous rod, her other awesome obelisk - the one punishing Tania's ass - directed itself elsewhere. It didn't match her other cock for once, taking a different path through her insides, one that had an exit. Pushing all the cum blocking its route out of the way, it rushed into Tania's neck, distending her esophagus, and poked at the entrance to her mouth. Breath cut off, Tania let out of a strangled gasp as it didn't stop its sexually-demolishing quest, the tip of Nix's glans distorting her face, making her jaw unhinge as it ripped into her maw; it only stayed there for a second before it protruded from the Elf's lips like a mountain rising from the earth.

That was something Nix felt, and she looked over towards her assistant's head to confirm the source of this sensation. Lords Below she had fucked straight through the Elf! She had fucked straight through Tania and she seemed perfectly fine with it! Emboldened by this and momentarily broken from her reverie, an animalistic expression appeared across Nix's visage, drool dripping from her lips, her fangs bared and elongated. As fiercely as she had all day the Demoness ravaged Tania, determinedly pumping her cocks even deeper into her, wanting nothing more in this realm than to get them both as embedded as they could be.

There were no more words shared between the boss and her underling. They were there for pleasure and that was it. Nix getting pleasure from Tania's body, Tania using herself as nothing more than an outlet for Nix's lust. One grunted and howled, the other gagged and retched by the cock corking her mouth. Slaps and splatters filled the room, coming from everywhere at once, the room turned into an echo-chamber for their lurid cacophony; Nix's cum splashed itself both in and out of Tania, her hips and tits bounced again and again of the Elf's ass, and Tania's expanded breasts flapped against the floor, nearly causing the building to shake, creating waves of semen that washed over them. They were both completely blanketed by the Succubus's virility, no color present in the room except white.

Cum whirled around them. There wasn't a moment that streams and strands weren't flying through the air, whether it was from one of Tania's three cock-clogged orifices, or from their bodies sending it hurtling around from Nix's frantic movements. It covered the ceilings and all four walls, milky ropes webbing the window, blacking out the light from the sun even as gallons of the thick muck ran out of the opening down the side of the tower. Every undulation of their obscene, magically-infused and expanded figures ejected dregs and fist-sized droplets back into the ocean of their own make - though it was just as quickly splattered back onto them. In a matter of hours, Nix had produced and expelled enough sperm to fill every bottle in the factory below!

Sometime during the noisy, carnal coupling, Nix's hilted herself into Tania as much as she could; there was still half a foot of cock outside of her obliterated holes, the Elf's fat ass proving to be a last, squishy barrier separating her and her Mistress. Nix rutted into her harshly, her strokes shallow but brutal, her spearing-through member never leaving Tania's lips, her other cock sticking out just as far and tenting her assistant's chest skin with it. If it weren't for all the added weight of Tania's four tits and bed-sized stomach she would have been pushed across the floor, Nix using all of her demonic strength to beat against her. They stayed in the exact same position though, Tania's back arched so that her Mistress could fuck her, her torso flattened against her massive breasts, Nix on her tip-toes and bent over her as her hips jerked to and fro.

Like burying herself in her assistant was the switch to restart her trillions upon trillions of swimmers magical properties, Tania began changing in the exact same way she had before. The process was hardly visible around the pearly goo rocketing around the room but they could both feel Tania's growth resume; her ass ballooned against Nix while her tits engorged under her; unlike the previous expansion of her figure, Nix's cum continued to bloat her womb, the exchange of sperm to growth unable to keep up with the Succubus's torrential outpouring. So the Elf grew in three different ways and it was happening even more swiftly this time around.

Tits fattening, they steadily took up the rest of the space in the room they couldn't reach before, no longer appearing as though they were attached to Tania's body. Her nipples enlarged, hidden under all the milky expulsions drowning the office, hitting a size that made them far bigger than anyone's dick that didn't belong to her Mistress, four pink, pulsating towers of flesh sticking out from the pale mountains they were attached to, her areola like rounded rugs across a palace's halls. Tania herself was nearly suffocated in the masses of wobbling, pliable tit meat, her arms lost in their squishiness, her head only just rising above them. And yet they continued to grow!

Nix's thrusts came harder and more fierce as her assistant's rear-cheeks pushed her backwards, attempting to fight against the obstacle of her own creation, her waist slowly becoming engulfed in the plush mounds as she trudged at them. She would not be denied her orgasm! Using her grip on Tania's expanding waist to hold herself still, she used her entire body to fuck the Elf, swinging herself at her the formerly-lithe girl; her cockhead impaling Tania all the way through was helping her greatly, the throbbing lance acting like a stopper keeping her from losing anymore ground. Tania's inflating ass felt great as much of a minor annoyance as it was, crushing against Nix's nearly-as-humongous tits and grinding against her nipples.

She suddenly found herself lifted off the ground, a certain expanding mass slithering under her balls and feet and raising her up. Nix didn't have to look down to know the cause of this unexpected elevation! Tania's tits had reached far enough behind her that they were wrapping around the Succubus, pushing out towards the back wall, lifting Tania's own body off the floor, her legs resting atop her own ridiculous bust. Trying to maintain her stance, Nix moaned nonetheless as the squishy, velvety breast meat lurched around her, the sound of a crash shaking the room somewhere at her back - her throne. The Elf's growth was so grand it knocked over her chair, nothing safe from its rapid rate of expansion.

In the midst of all this, Nix could feel herself getting close to edge for the third time that day.

It was different than it normally was considering that her cocks hadn't stopped spraying her semen since her last orgasm - but the sensation was still there. She could feel it in her member buried in Tania's obscenely stretched baby sac, a fullness in her shaft like it wasn't able to expel its continuous loads fast enough but still wanted more; from her glans erupting from Tania's lips while it erupted explosions of progeny - the streams and gushes falling over Tania's dilating breasts - it was similar, sending throbs back to her crotch with the same indication of lurid desire. The double-dose of aching made her cocks feel tender, like they were reaching the limit of fucking for the day, even if Nix knew with absolute certainty that that wasn't true.

Tania bordered on unconscious once more, unable to handle the multitude of sensations bombarding her being. The expansion of her curves - if they could even be called that anymore - was enough to send her into a series of climaxes all on its own, her cunt quivering, her clit painfully erect and sensitive from the overstimulation it was receiving, Nix's swollen urethra grinding into it at all times. Then there was all the cum filling and drenching her, the steaming-hot semen bath encouraging her growth, sparking flames of lust in her, knowing that her Mistress was so aroused by her an ecstasy all on its own. Of course her Mistress's cocks did the bulk of the work in putting her into an orgasm-induced coma: sawing in and out of her, slamming into each other through her flesh, and even piercing her mouth, were all indescribable in the sexual enjoyment it brought her.

"Cum... cum!" Nix slurred, nearly as mentally destroyed by her brain-breaking libido as Tania was, "Need to cum!"

The Succubus's movements were quickly becoming off-kilter, her body swaying as she slam-fucked the Elf, her thrusts sharp and awkward, the undulating mass under her not helping in the slightest; the rising level of Elven breasts engulfing the room were throwing off her angle as well, Tania's ass now below her crotch. She didn't stop her pounding however, pitching herself at her assistant over and over again, her enormous, swollen balls bouncing against Tania's bust, beating four imprints of their shape into the flesh cushioning them, creating dark bruises on her pale skin and increasing Nix's pleasure - increasing her pleasuring and pushing her over the edge!

A shiver ran across Nix's being, sending her into a straightened-jolt.

She howled, unable to form words, only the incomprehensible language of her people powerful enough to express her ecstasy. Her cocks jerked violently, stretching Tania's holes one last time, bucking inside of her, her balls attempting to mimic this action, impeded by their own impressive weight. The bestial fucksticks gave a last hammering reverberation in the Elf's guts and wombs like they were trying to meet each other within her, seemingly growing once more as they attempted to make space for the real load racing up them. Nix managed to hold herself still as her climax commenced.

There was so much cum spewing from so many different places it was impossible to tell what came from Nix's newest orgasm or from the knee-high refuse filling the room being moved. There were sprays, streams, drips - in every way that semen could move it did. Like a water balloon that had been pierced with hundreds of needles at once the white liquid shot out and gushed from an uncountable amount of places simultaneously, lashing out up, down, forward and everywhere in between. It was loud as Hell, the rockets of ball slime thundering as they hit the room and the people inside of it, nothing saved from being wrecked by the gooey combustion. And that was all in the initial second of the Succubus's dual-climax.

Nix's twin-cum-explosions were overwhelming in both sensation and volume, nearly blasting the Demoness backwards from the force of their expulsions. She was paralyzed by her pleasure, rooted in place atop Tania's tits and the semen rising around her, her body like a statue that only moved with the salvos coming from her cocks. Her vision had become snowblind from the milky whiteness of her hosings, nothing else visible in front of her but white. Cumslits on the verge of tearing, Nix was unable to utter a moan or scream, trapped in a euphoric prison of her own making, her eyes rolled back into their sockets so that only blackness showed on their surface, lost utterly and completely in her throes of orgasm.

Anything that had remained in the room - clothing, papers, magical items, and of course her throne - had sunk to the bottom of the pearlescent sea, buried deeper with each passing moment, hidden like needles in a haystack. The beautifully etched stone door across from the pair was gone, only the magical-nature of the glyphs keeping them from being wiped clean, the same enchantments stopping any cum from escaping onto Greg and the floors below. A sound akin to a waterfall entered the vicinity, created by the dense goop reaching the window and pouring out of it, turning the tower that made up Nix's company into an overturned bucket - but even this wasn't enough to stop the flood of cum from growing higher and higher, soon reaching the Succubus's waist and covering her members.

Saved by her own still expanding bust and abdomen, Tania didn't drown despite the cum-levels growing. Nix's sperm were still transforming her, their effects only increasing as her orgasm intensified, the Elf kept above the violent sea by them. Her tits now reached every corner of the room, pressed against the walls and stretching towards the ceiling, like she was being made into a room herself, one made of her skin and breast-flesh. This kept her head up, Nix's assistant too weak to lift it on her own, and too unconscious to attempt to move any part of her body; her head was still speared through by her Mistress's colossal pillar of virility, her racial abilities stopping her from running out of oxygen completely once more.

There was no way for them to keep track of how long Nix's orgasm went on for, the window quickly blocked out by a combination of Elven tits and Succubus cum, hiding the sun and light from entering the office; there was still illumination that kept them from being in total darkness, mystically-sourced brightness popping up in swirling orbs above them - another precaution for Nix's proclivities. They seemed to dance around the ropes and blasts of baby batter dispersing across the room, always coming close to being hit but the gooey offerings never making contact, another spell of the boss's own creation. This only added to the brightness of the prodigious fluid, blinding Nix and Tania further.

It wasn't until the ocean of cum reached Nix's neck while she was standing atop of Tania's bloating breasts that her orgasm slowed. This still meant that the amount being expelled from the dual-members bordered on insanity, the volume eclipsing the full force of her previous two climaxes combined. She pissed her cum out, swelling the Elf's bowels and womb and adding to the layers battering back and forth around her; her office was essentially a swimming hole now, an individual able to dive into the white pool without the threat of hitting their head against the floor. Slimy, thick, and constantly moving, it was like she was standing in the firmest flan, hardly able to move herself as strength returned to figure.

"Unholy Great Ones!" She gasped suddenly, cum falling off her features, slowly able to think again, "What a load!"

Faculties coming back to her, Nix's purple-and-gold irises showed on her face once more, her breathing restarting as she spoke. Encased in cum as she was, a simple flex of her muscles seemed to break the mold that had formed around her - her natural reaction to being unable to move. Taking her hands off Tania's hips - where they'd been glued the entire time both literally and figuratively - she slowly pulled them from the muck swamping them down, her arms trudging slowly through her virile paste towards freedom; once they were out in the open but still connected by thick strands of ball gunk to the semen sea below, she began moving them in a complicated pattern, a bit of draining needed before anything else.