SuperSlut Ch. 01: Kara Danvers

Story Info
Kara Danvers enjoys the feeling of a big black cock, her own.
5.9k words
4.1
24.7k
45
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in National City. Kara Danvers was working at CatCo and feeling bored. Normally she could enjoy the work that she did, however today she was constantly distracted.

At work, she would view interracial porn videos on her computer. She never got caught by anyone, not even her boss, Cat Grant.

"Oh My God," she said. "They are so big and beautiful. I wish I could suck on one."

Kara was deep in thought when she heard Cat Grant screaming her name.

"Kiera," she screamed. "I have been screaming your name for 1 hour and 30 minutes. The workday is over. Go back to your sad, pitiful and worthless life."

Kara smiled slightly, knowing that she was still working at CatCo. She rushed home aka her apartment and signs.

"The workday is finally over," she said as she closes and locks the door. "Time for some Kara time."

Kara was currently wearing a pink and grey striped sweater and grey suede skirt. She began to slip off her skirt and sweater, revealing a cute matching set of blue bra and panties. She caught a view of herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Now, don't I look sexy," she whispered. She admired her cute curvy body and beautiful skin.

"Yes, you do look sexy Kara," an unknown voice spoke with a whisper. It sounded like her voice but a little bit softer. She looked around her apartment but couldn't find anyone, not even after using her X-Ray vision.

"Is there someone here," she asked, slightly worried that someone broke into her apartment. "I should warn you ahead of time that I am very strong and fast. I could seriously hurt you."

She turned to face the mirror image of her and noticed that it was not wearing the same articles of clothing as her, in fact, she was fully naked. She backed away, slightly more scared. As she backed away, the mirror image of her exited the mirror and walked up to her. She pushed Kara onto the bed and caressed her thighs.

"What are you doing," Kara said with a look of fear. "This is wrong."

Her mirror image smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"I've watched you strip in front of the mirror every day and night, helpless to reach out and touch your beautiful body," Mirror Kara said. "Now that I have you where I want you, the fun can begin."

Kara looked at her mirror image in fear and dread.

"What are you going to do to me," Kara asked. The mirror Kara grinned wickedly.

"Trust me," she said, she touched the mirror. "We are going to get your body ready for our big friend. Girls, it's time for the party."

All of a sudden, several Mirror Karas exited the mirror and walked up to the bed. All of them were, like the current Mirror Kara, fully naked. However, unlike the current Mirror Kara and real Kara, they had cocks. Kara couldn't believe how many there were. She turned and faced the first Mirror Kara.

"How...how...how many are there?" she inquired. Mirror Kara laughed as she grinned at her.

"At least 300," she said. "But I don't think you should worry about how many, but rather how long their cocks are. Now, let's get this fun party started."

She proceeded to remove Kara's bra and her panties and threw them away from her. She began sucking on her little pink nipples. She lowered her hand down to Kara's pussy and began to rub it in circles.

"This is sooooo wrong," Kara said. "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not into girls."

Mirror Kara looks into her eyes and smiles.

"I know that you are not," she replied. "But we are you. It's not gay if it's with yourself. It is practically masturbation. Come on, Kara. Isn't this just one of your sexual fantasies, being fucked by clones of yourself senseless. You see, we know all your dirty, nasty fantasies. We know that you touch yourself at night, thinking about 69ing a clone of yourself. You want to know our dirty fantasies about you. I and the vaginal versions of you own the large mirror in front of your door. The dickgirl versions of you own the bathroom mirror. When you are undressing, I watch you while two of my mirror copies play with me, one sitting on my face, while I eat her pussy, while the other one eats me out. As for the dickgirl clones of you, owners of the bathroom mirror, they love watching you play with yourself before taking a shower. It turns them on. While they watch you, some are jacking off, some giving/getting blowjobs, some were getting fucked hard, and most were doing all three at the same time."

Kara looked into the eyes of each of the mirror Karas and saw a look of desperation and lust.

"How long have you all felt like this?" she asked. "I mean, how long have you all fantasized about me?"

Mirror Kara smiled as she laid down on top of Kara. They kissed once more.

"We have been fantasizing about you ever since you first looked into a mirror. All this time, we have wanted to touch you, to pleasure you, to fuck you."

Kara looked into Mirror Kara's eyes with a slight expression of interest and eagerness.

"You are going to be gentle with me, right," she questioned. "This is my first time having sex."

Mirror Kara lowered her herself down Kara's body, till her face was in front of Kara's pussy.

"We'll be very gentle," she said. "Now, let's get this pretty little pussy ready for its first sexual experience."

With that, Mirror Kara began licking Kara's pussy slowly and steadily. She started to lap at the outer lips, slowly getting the scent and taste of Kara's sweetness in her mouth. First, her tongue caressed Kara's inner lips and then up the center of her vulva. She reached Kara's clit and then probed lightly under its hood, stimulating Kara's most sensitive area with her taste buds. She definitely knew how to eat pussy, since Kara began to moan in response as Mirror Kara did what she knew felt good to her. Kara then opened her legs fully and wrapped her gorgeous white thighs around her head while running her own fingers through Mirror Kara's hair. With Kara now wide open, Mirror Kara allowed her tongue to enter into Kara's waiting pussy. And loved it.

Kara had closed her eyes as she enjoyed the pussy licking, but at the sound of a Mirror Kara's laughter, she slowly pried them open. The Mirror Kara #2 and #3 stood in front of her face with their hands on their hips. They'd stood naked in front of her. Between their legs swung an enormous, rigid cock, even larger than her sister, Alex's.

"Like what you see, little one?" #2 asked, with more than a hint of cruelty in her voice. She grabbed Kara by the hair, sank to her knees, plunging her swollen cock into the frightened girl's gaping mouth. Kara whimpered weakly in protest but soon gave in to the Mirror Kara's dominance, sucking desperately on her impressive shaft. The fat head of the Kryptonian's cock stabbed into the back of her throat, but she took it all in as best she could, gagging on every thrust and coating the length of it in a thick layer of saliva. Mirror Kara #1, meanwhile, seemed oblivious to the invasion of her friend's throat. Her eyes were focused instead on her own tongue where it disappeared again and again up Kara's cunt. Every thrust gave it a new sheen of glistening pussy cream, and the young girl's cunt felt like warm, smooth velvet. The young blonde gripped Kara's ass, squeezing the flesh tightly as she fucked her pussy without mercy. The skin rippled along Kara's butt cheeks as she slammed back into Mirror Kara's face over and over again. Kara's pussy was on fire as Mirror Kara's tongue tore her open. She let out muffled whimpers around Mirror Kara #2's pulsing girth. Being pinned between the two women as they fucked her had her on fire. Her body humped back and forth desperately, and sweat dripped from her glistening flesh.

"Ooooooo, Kara..." Mirror Kara rasped. Her breathing had grown labored, and curls of blonde hair were hanging tangled in her face. Her brow was damp with perspiration, and she meowed as she ate Kara's pussy. "I love your hot... f-f-fucking... pussy!!"

Mirror Kara leaned forward, pressing her delicate fingers into Kara's pussy. She reached to her chest and started to pull and twist the beautiful girl's nipples. The sensation made Kara squeal, and a gob of spit dribbled from her chin. She was slurping eagerly on Mirror Kara #2's cock now, finding she loved the taste and feel of it in her throat - almost as much as she loved having Mirror Kara's fingers pounding in her cunt. At the same time, Mirror Kara #3 took Kara's right hand, placed it on her cock and used it to stroke it.

Mirror Kara's hands massaged Kara's hanging breasts. She loved the feel of them... the feel of her whole sexy, feminine body, in fact. As she let go of her inhibitions, she decided that sex with women was the only kind she would ever want to have again. Kara had reached a similar conclusion. She had never gotten excited by any of the boys in her school, but Mirror Kara #1 and #2 both had her pussy creaming with desire. She found herself incredibly excited by their sweet, feminine curves, even as their bodies pummeled themselves against her.

The feel of Mirro Kara's breasts pressing firmly against her legs, though, made the hard sex feel even better. It was the perfect combination!

Mirror Kara #2 had been laughing cruelly as she slammed her cock into Kara, but now she had grown quiet. Her pleasure was steadily building, and she was giving herself over completely to the sensation. Her large breasts bounced on her chest as she pushed her cock into Kara's sweet little mouth over and over again. She was surprised by the skill the young blonde was showing. Her tongue seemed to be running all over her sensitive member, and she could feel her legs quivering beneath her. She had been sure she would be the last to give out, but it looked as if she would be the first. Sure enough, the mirror Kryptonian felt her orgasm quickly beginning to build. She grunted, her fingers digging tightly in Kara's tangled hair as the first rope of semen shot through her searing shaft. Kara gagged in surprise as the hot liquid splashed against the back of her throat, but the taste made her suck all the harder. Mirror Kara #2 groaned, prying her cock forcibly out of the girl's hungry lips so she could fire the rest of her seed all over her sweet, innocent face. Kara shuddered, basking in the spray of her captor's cum. It coated her face and clung to her hair until there was so much it dripped from her supple skin. She ran her tongue slowly over her lips and groaned as she enjoyed the salty flavor. At the same time, Mirror Kara #1 was pounding her fingers faster up Kara's gaping snatch. The two girls were pumping wildly now, their damp skin smacking with every desperate thrust. Mirror Kara #2 sat back on her heels, gasping for breath as she watched the girls erupt simultaneously, both of them bucking with shocking ferocity as their orgasms exploded. Mirror Kara clung to her original copy, pressing her body hard down on top of Kara as she convulsed in unbridled ecstasy. Her fingers becoming coated with generous ropes of cum from the young Kryptonian's womb. Kara, for her part, felt her pussy contract around Mirror Kara's still pistoning digits. She gripped them tightly in her cum slick folds as her cunt juice splattered around them, soaking both of them from the waist down.

"FUCK ME!! YES, MIRROR KARA!! FUCK YOUR CLONE!!" she wailed.

Mirror Kara squealed in response, biting down on Kara's shoulder blade as she slammed herself into the older girl with blazing ferocity. Once their fluids had been expelled and their pleasure began to fade, Mirror Kara eased herself back, falling on her knees and pulling her fingers from Kara's mangled pussy. The older girl let out a shuddering sigh and sank onto the apartment floor. Her legs twitched and her pussy radiated heat as it gaped open between them. now, Mirror Kara #2 had recovered from her own mind-blowing climax. She leaned forward, taking Kara by the chin and lifting her gently from the floor. She tilted it up and grinned down at the panting blonde.

"Now," she said. "How would you like to return the favor to us? What about a pussy munching, followed by a 69 while the rest of us jack off to the sight."

Kara could only get into position, lying Mirror Kara down on the floor as she got down between her legs. She heard Mirror Kara moan softly when she sucked her tiny nub into her now eager mouth. Kara could smell the perfume she must have used but, even stronger, was her natural female odor. Kara breathed in deeply through her nose, the scent exciting her even more.

Mirror Kara's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under Kara's touch. Kara reached one hand beneath Mirror Kara to grip and massage her wonderful ass, and Mirror Kara's back arched while Kara slid in one, then two fingers into her juicy womanhood, marveling at the contrast between her white fingers disappearing into Mirror Kara's pink vulva.

She was already perfectly lubricated and Kara's fingers easily found the tiny bump inside her smoldering pussy. Kara pushed into it as if trying to reach through to her belly button. Mirror Kara's head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. Kara continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around Kara's fingers.

Mirror Kara responded by pulling Kara's face into her throbbing pussy and Kara could feel her body begin to spasm and shudder. She realized that she was about to make a woman cum on my first attempt and within seconds Mirror Kara's moans became moans of, "I'm gonna cum baby, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth."

Kara then tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter her mouth as Mirror Kara released a scream and cry. She rode her orgasm with Kara's tongue working her clit and Kara's fingers deep inside as her body shook in passion and ecstasy. Her bliss continued while Kara let her tongue and fingers continue to explore Mirror Kara's velvet pussy. While they were doing this, the rest of the Mirror Karas formed a circle around the two sluts.

As Mirror Kara's quivering slowly subsided, she encouraged Kara to back up her body. Kara then reluctantly and slowly withdrew her tongue and fingers, gently kissing the inside of Mirror Kara's white fleshy thighs, and feeling my lips moist with Mirror Kara's love juice, moved back up to face her lover who was looking at Kara with lustful eyes. She radiated ecstasy. Kara tasted her fingers and smiled at the sight of Mirror Kara, a woman completely satisfied by Kara alone, her own desire now burning in her groin.

"Am I really your first?" Mirror Kara asked in amazement. "I mean, your first lesbian experience." When Kara smiled and nodded, Mirror Kara, whispered, "Oh god, that was so good."

Kara responded by offering her cum soaked tongue to Mirror Kara who hungrily tasted her own pussy on Kara's mouth.

Again Kara marveled at the softness of a woman's kiss. Their mouths melded in unison and Kara reveled in giving herself fully to her first lesbian experience.

They rolled over as one with Mirror Kara now above her, and Kara felt Mirror Kara's tongue touch her lips. It ran back and forth, tickling Kara's suddenly dry lips and leaving moisture behind. Then the tip moved to the center... wiggling gently but waiting patiently. It seemed like hours but was only seconds when, with a moan from deep within Kara's throat, She opened her mouth.

Mirror Kara turned her head to the side and pressed her tongue forward, opening her mouth wide over Kara's. She grabbed the back of Kara's head gently and she felt Kara's long and wet tongue inside her mouth. Kara's lips automatically closed around it, sucking the sweet saliva from the smooth surface and drinking it down. Kara felt Mirror Kara's tongue moving inside her open mouth as if trying to touch every place it could reach.

Then, when Kara pulled her tongue back, Mirror Kara's automatically followed until it was trapped in the exotic beautiful woman's ravenous mouth. Kara sucked Mirror Kara's tongue with sexual abandon. The room filled with the loud sucking sound as the kiss continued and grew even more passionate by the second. The dickgirl clones continued to jerk each other off in a circle while watching the lesbian lovemaking.

Kara didn't know how long the kiss lasted. When she finally wrenched her lips away from Mirror Kara's, they were both gasping for breath. Kara's mouth and tongue were tingling and her lips felt swollen. She looked at Mirror Kara and saw a fire in her eyes.

"I want your breasts now," Mirror Kara whispered as she slid down Kara's body, exposing her heaving breasts. Kara felt her core becoming a furnace in anticipation of another woman touching her sensitive breasts. She moaned loudly and could feel Mirror Kara's eyes staring at her nakedness.

Kara gasped when her nipples, already hard with excitement were exposed to the air and moaned when the coolness was replaced with the heat of Mirror Kara's mouth. Her tongue swirled expertly over Kara's aureole before her teeth gently nibbled the nipple, teasing as the tip of her tongue brought a pleasure Kara had not experienced previously, because it was from a woman, from her own mirror image.

Kara's body quivered as her pussy became a molten bed of desire. She couldn't take her eyes from the erotic sight of this beautiful woman tasting her tits, her tongue swirling and slurping around her nipples while she looked into her eyes. The contrast of her soft mirror silver hands cupping Kara's pure white mounds and her large mouth with thick silvery lips devouring nearly half of her large white breast excited Kara even further. Her silver body atop Kara's whiteness must have been quite a sight.

Kara then began sliding down towards Mirror Kara's mound and she felt Kara's fingers trace patterns over her fluttering stomach, each time getting closer to her now throbbing pussy. Kara's fingers slipped under the elastic of Mirror Kara's panties and she smiled as she started to remove the last article of clothing from her body.

Mirror Kara watched her neatly trimmed pussy become exposed and heard Kara whisper, "Beautiful."

As Kara moved her face within inches of Mirror Kara's mound, She opened her thighs further in the invitation. Kara then extended her tongue, seeking a sign from Mirror Kara.

Kara whispered, "I want to fuck you so badly."

With that simple sentence, any remaining uncertainties Mirror Kara may have held disappeared as she opened her legs further and pulled Kara's face between her legs.

Mirror Kara felt Kara's tongue at her opening, probing, testing, and her body reacted with a rush of emotions at the realization that one of her deepest fantasies was about to come true, she was about to be fucked by a woman.

Kara then teased and lifting her tongue from Mirror Kara's pussy asked, "Is this what you want, baby?"

"Oh yes!", she whispered with intense anticipation.

Mirror Kara then watched Kara plunge her tongue deep inside Mirror Kara's pussy and felt the warmth of Kara's breath against her clit and the glorious sensation of another woman eating her out. Her body, quivering with pent up tension quickly rose towards orgasm. Throwing her head back, moans escaped as Kara's fingers clenched in Mirror Kara's blonde hair, pulling and grinding her mound into Kara's face, her hips bucking.

She was only seconds from climax as she then felt Kara's fingers entering into her soaking sex. Her body exploded and an incredible well of intense tingling consumed her. Throwing her head back, she moaned loudly as one of the most powerful orgasms of her life hit her, wave after wave of animal bliss causing her body to buck and convulse with her genitals mashed to Kara's mouth.

Kara's fingers slid easily in and out and she asked, "Do my fingers feel good baby, do you love being fucked by another girl?"

Mirror Kara responded by gasping, "Yes, oh god yes," as her body continued to quiver.

12