Superstition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising once more to pull off and discard her shorts and panties, she straddled his lap, feeling the hard ridge of his cock against her, and she leaned forward, feeding one of her breasts to his mouth, and grinding herself against him. The fact that she was out in the open, completely nude, didn't matter in the least. All that mattered was the man under her, and the pleasure he promised.

Ashon lifted her to the side, slipped off his own shorts, and pressed her to the ground, suckling at her breast while one of his hands began to slowly stroke her inner thigh. With a sigh, she parted her legs for him, and he worked his way up to her pussy, already beginning to glisten in anticipation.

Ashon's fingers began a slow dance, coming close, but never touching her clit. Teasing, slow circles with his fingertips, and he moved his lips from one breast to the other, now coming up to kiss her, and taste her mouth. The sun blinded her, but she felt him leave her mouth with regret, only to feel his lips trail their way down her body, stopping at her ribs, nibbling on her hip.

His hands pushed her thighs apart and she felt a soft tickle as his hair brushed her legs, and then his tongue, lapping at her. He teased her with his tongue, much as he'd teased her with his fingers.

Darra placed her hands on his head, tangling her fingers in his hair. Ashon finally starting circling her clit slowly, then faster, varying his rythym, listening to her breathing become ragged. He pointed his tongue and dipped it inside her, and her hands tightened on him, pulling at his hair with her hands.

Ashon replaced his tongue with one of his fingers, sliding it in her slick pussy, and began to suck on her clit in earnest. Darra cried out in her first orgasm with a partner in years, bucking her hips and pulling his face into her. He moved back up her body, and kissed her, allowing Darra to taste herself on his tongue.

She placed her palms on his chest, and he thought, at first, that she was pushing him away, but she pressed him down, with his back against the quilt, and threw her leg over him, sitting on his chest. He reached up with his hands and began stroking her sides, and then pinching her nipples between his fingers. Darra leaned over, again feeding him her breasts, then sliding her body down his.

She reached between her legs and held his cock, stroking it slightly, and then sliding it into her. She rocked her hips, arching her back and Ashon felt the tips of her hair brush the tops of his thighs. He grabbed her hips, hard enough to leave bruises she would notice later, and began thrusting up into her, wanting to give her all he had. Darra reached behind her, pushing against his thighs for leverage, and met him, thrust for thrust.

The sound of their bodies meeting, their ragged breathing, seemed to drown out the waterfall. Darra came again, harder this time, her muscles tensing, and her pussy pulsing around Ashon's cock. He felt her grip him even tighter, and his cock got almost impossibly hard. Slamming her down onto him, he arched his back and exploded inside her.

Darra collapsed forward onto his chest, breathing hard, her breath just brushing his ear. Their hearts slamming in their chests, gradually growing slower, and the sweat from their bodies gluing them together, they were still for a moment.

Ashon had almost fallen asleep when he heard faint voices. He roused Darra, hating to break the mood of intimacy they both obviously felt, but figured she wouldn't appreciate being seen by others the way he'd seen her.

"Sweetheart, I think someone's coming. We need to put our stuff back on," he whispered.

"Nah, let 'em look, who cares," she mumbled, almost asleep herself.

Ashon pulled the edge of the quilt over them both, unwilling to believe she would really not care about being seen, but he chuckled at the thought. He had almost drifted off to sleep, when he heard her whisper, "I learned something today."

"What's that?" Now he was curious.

"I could see myself in your eyes, and...I'm beautiful."

"Yes, you are, babe. Not a doubt in the world." Ashon gathered her close into his arms, smiling at her new confidence, and they slept, unaware of anything beyond the cocoon of the quilt they had made. His last coherent thought was that maybe there was something to that old folklore about the septimus child.

12