Supper with Ellen, Her Treat!

Story Info
Ellen continues to console her widower friend.
3.7k words
3.58
7.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

After Ellen and Rob had transformed their long friendship into the most intimate connection, ("Unattainable Ellen") he re-lived in memory every detail, day after day, That she was technically young enough to be his daughter was one aspect of her sex appeal. Ironically, although she was religiously and politically conservative, she was much sexier and more desirable than his liberal women friends, who had the disadvantage of being his age. Ellen had once confessed to Rob and his wife that she thought her legs were short and stubby. They had disagreed and urged her to show her legs, which she proceeded to do in short skirts and shorts.

After the death of Rob's wife, he sought to retain the friendships that they had shared. Rob adored looking at Elaine's beautiful face and beautiful legs, and hearing her lilting singer's voice. Sometimes, she had played her piano and sung for them. They avoided politics and discussed shared interests: literature, music, gardening and cooking.

About a week later, Ellen called.

"Hi, Rob."

"Hi, Ellen! It's always a pleasure to hear your beautiful voice and a treat to see you as well."

"Well, you will see me, if you want to come to supper, say tomorrow night."

"I'd love to!"

"You should know that I confessed everything to Tom, fearing that he would divorce me but hoping that he would forgive me. He did neither! He became aroused! He insisted that I tell him every detail and made me admit that I'd enjoyed everything you did to me, so much that I let you do it all over again. Then, he ravished me! I thought I knew him and understood men in general. He said he was proud of me for exciting you so much and becoming so excited that I surrendered to you! He said I am a much more sexually exciting woman now. I never considered myself particularly sexy, much less sexually exciting. Now, instead of our making love once every week or two, we did it three times in the past week!

"I said that you and I didn't only have exciting sex; you ended up making passionate love to me, and I felt myself responding. He said that was beautiful! He said I am now woman enough to enjoy my sexuality with more than one man and have love enough to return love sexually when I receive it! He said I was sweet and loving to share your bed, because you must miss so much having your wife beside you. He said, 'As long as Rob has no other woman to give him the love you did, I hope that you will continue to grant him your favors. You dislike an empty bed when I'm away, so you could delight Rob by sharing his bed.' He urged me to invite you to supper to continue our new intimacy. He says he wants to watch us reenact what he calls our mating! I said he should be careful of what he asks for, that he might become jealous of you and disgusted with me. It seems that Tom wants to be in control by directing our performance, so I decided that I would defer to his direction, if that's okay with you."

"That's fine with me. I will always be extremely grateful for the ecstasy you brought me, but I hope we can enjoy each other again."

Ellen was nervous and excited. Usually it would be the food she was preparing that absorbed her interest, but tonight, she was preparing herself to receive a guest, not just inside her home but inside her, who wanted to give her a lot more than a bottle of wine. As the time for his arrival neared, her legs began to shake. She had a rough idea of how much they excited Rob, and until tonight, she had never displayed them for him in shorts, at least not in a situation where she would be sitting down and her shorts would be rising, riding up. Suddenly, she had the image, the memory of him "riding" her!

She smiled at memories of Rob always trying to look up her short skirts and dresses, without alerting and offending her. She usually tried not to notice, which encouraged him to look more. Sometimes, he may even have seen right up to her black bikini panties! Often, she was flattered and enjoyed giving him a thrill. Other times, she felt that he was corrupting her by exciting her to give him a leg show. Why should she worry about looking sexy, after Rob had seen and caressed every inch of her naked body--and known her in the (gasp) Biblical sense? Tom still seemed to want to see Rob reenact his conquest of her. Yet, nothing needed to happen. She wouldn't start anything, beyond showing her legs, which might be enough to arouse Rob.

Rob knocked on the front door, but there was no answer, so he entered and found her in the kitchen cooking. She had never entertained him in shorts before! Was this lovely treat especially for his eyes?

"That smells good!"

She turned and smiled, accepting his look up and down her lovely naked legs and his bottle of Apothic Pinot Noir.

"You look lovely!"

"Thank you, but it must look like I have only one pair of shorts! Tom is out back on the deck preparing the grill for the salmon."

"I thought maybe you liked them so much that you bought an extra pair. Anyway, it is a treat to see your beautiful legs."

"Since you've seen me naked, my modesty about wearing shorts seems silly."

Ellen was an excellent cook, who researched meals online, used fresh produce, not frozen, and cooked "from scratch." Rob lingered to ogle her bare arms and legs, toned from tap dancing class, all slightly tanned. Her shorts fit just enough to show the curves of her hips and ass. He could hardly wait to see her sit down and display much more of those legs!

He moved close behind her, felt her thighs, and caressed his way up, pushing the legs of her shorts higher. His cock grew and hardened against her firm ass. He caressed her bare upper arms until goose bumps formed. He reached around to clasp and squeeze her breasts.

"I know what you want for dessert! Now, you've had a generous sample; don't spoil your appetite for my cooking!

After about ten minutes of chatting her up and feeling her up, he tore himself away to socialize with Tom.

After Rob had seduced her, and Ellen had tearfully confessed to her husband. he had surprised her, and himself, by becoming aroused, more excited about her than in years! He began making passionate love to her and then ravishing her with lust! Lately, he had been seduced by wife-sharing porn on the Internet to question whether or not sublimating his sex drive into strenuous sports was the natural answer to having become so used to his wife's charms that she didn't excite him much anymore. He wondered if she had the power to excite other men and if so, would seeing them desire her excite him about her all over again.

Tom was firing up the charcoal. They brought cushions from inside to place on the deck chairs.

"I see you were able to tear yourself away from my wife's charms."

"You read my mind!"

"As Ellen says, men are simple. Yet, my feelings about this are complex. I feel a little jealous, proud that she's so desirable, glad of her increased sexuality, very excited about her, and guilty for benefiting from your seduction of her. She long sensed that you were sexually attracted to her, but now she knows just how much you wanted her and still want her. Maybe I should thank you for seducing her, because I find her much more exciting now, but I feel guilty. She has become much more aware of her sex appeal and enjoys her greater sexuality."

The atmosphere at supper was electric. The food was delicious. So was Rob's view of Ellen's bare thighs through the glass top of the table with her shorts hiked up to her crotch! Rob wanted Ellen for dessert. Tom urged her to have a second glass of wine. Dirty minds think alike.

They adjourned to the living room, where Ellen took her usual place on the couch, while Tom and Rob sat in chairs opposite her. While they chatted, Ellen, seemingly unaware, gave her men a sexy leg show. When she sat, the shorts rode up to her crotch, displaying her lovely naked legs all of the way up. She stretched them out onto the coffee table and seemed to make a critical inspection of them. She pulled them down, slowly crossed them, and slowly uncrossed them. She drew them up under her on the couch.

Because they liked board and card games, Rob had brought a literary trivia card game.

Tom said, "I suggest a more exciting game that could be a lot more fun!"

Ellen looked narrowly at him. "What game would that be?"

"You and Rob play with each other. You wore those shorts for him, because you know he likes your legs. Rob, you lust for my wife, Why not sit together on the couch and play?"

Ellen blushed.

"That certainly is a suggestive suggestion! You weren't supposed to tell Rob I dressed for him. Do you really want to see Rob make out with me?"

"I'm getting excited just thinking about it!"

"Rob, do you want to play with me and try how far you can get with me? It seems that my husband would find it an entertaining game."

Rob got up and moved to the couch. Elaine's eyes widened when she saw the big bulge in his pants. She looked at Tom while Rob began caressing her bare arms and giving her shivers and goose bumps.

"Rob, I think you're in love with my wife. Kiss her, Rob! Make love to her!"

Ellen turned to Rob and looked at his lips, as women do in the movies. Rob brought his lips to hers and as their lips touched, ran his fingers through her curly, brown hair, which gave her shivers and goose bumps. Ellen gasped, opening her lips for a more passionate kiss. As if she could see the smile on her husband's face, she accepted Rob's tongue and offered hers.

"Did you like that, Tom?"

"I think you and Rob liked it a lot more! You don't know how exciting you look!"

"You don't know how excited I'm becoming! It's more fun playing than watching!"

"Next time, we'll both play with you."

"Oh, really, next time?"

Rob's hands were caressing the outsides of her thighs from her knees to her shorts.

"He's trying to coax my legs apart. You know where that will lead!"

"Yes!"

She relaxed her thighs and let Rob spread them. He caressed the insides of her soft, smooth thighs from knees to crotch, up and down up and down. He was an explorer, seeking the source of her womanhood.

"Rob certainly is having fun with me! Do you really enjoy watching another man feel up your wife?"

Tom answered by unzipping his pants and releasing and extremely rigid cock, which he began to stroke slowly as he watched.

"I never thought you could be lewd!"

"It looks to me as if my wife enjoys letting another man, our good friend, kiss her sexually and feel her up!"

"Maybe I just want to please my now lecherous husband and our friend."

"We already heard you admit that you were getting very excited."

"Ooops, I'm exposed! How much more of me do you want exposed? I know how far Rob wants to go with me. How far does my husband want me to go?"

"Let him excite you to surrender, as you did the first time!"

"Do you think I can compete with Internet porn videos by giving you a live sex show?"

"You will be much more exciting! Rob looks uncomfortable. Help him out."

Ellen took the cue. She unzipped Rob's pants, wrapped her fingers around his cock, causing more precum to ooze out, and brought it to attention.

"We salute you!" Rob exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Rob ran his hand inside her blouse to caress her bare back, sending shivers up her spine. He unfastened her bra, which gave her pause.

"My breasts are too small. I know you like big ones."

Rob's hands were insistent.

"They are pretty, and I want to kiss them."

Resigned, she stretched her arms out so that Rob could strip her blouse and then her bra off.

Ellen straightened up to accept his kisses on her breasts. He also licked and sucked her nipples very erect. She stood and faced her husband while her lover caressed her belly and breasts. Rob then pulled her shorts down, and she stepped out of them while seeing her husband slowly work his cock.

She wore her usual sexy black bikinis.

Tom's lustful look seemed to say, "Yes! Strip my wife naked!"

Rob slid his fingers down her hips and inside her panties. He caressed her thighs as he slowly stripped her naked.

"Ellen looks beautiful with clothes on but much more beautiful naked!" Rob exclaimed.

"Do you like showing me off, Tom?"

"Yes, especially to Rob, who admires and appreciates you so much as a woman!"

Ellen had a luxuriant dark bush, the natural cover for the secret of her sex. She turned to offer herself naked to Rob. He leaned forward, grabbed her beautiful, firm ass and kissed her delta of Venus. Another thrill shot through her. They changed positions. Rob moved the table so that he could kneel at the feet of a woman he adored and whose sexuality he had brought to fruition. He pulled her legs over his shoulders to bring her cunt close. He worshiped her womanhood by inhaling its fragrance, parting her pubic hair and tasting the elixir of her cunt. She was wet with her love juices. He licked them up and licked her deeper.

"Oh, that feels wonderful! I still can't believe that you like tasting me."

Ellen quivered at the brink of orgasm until she felt his finger penetrate her and cast her over the edge. She lifted her hips and clamped his head as she cried out her ecstasy. Rob felt her squirt into his mouth. He lapped up her cum. Tom was trying to pace himself and envying women's ability to have multiple orgasms. Men must control themselves until the most exciting moment. Should he cum now, wait until Rob was fucking her and cumming inside her, or wait to fuck her himself? Could he cum twice, now that his wife was so extremely exciting? The thrill of seeing Rob fucking his sperm into Ellen, with her eagerly receiving it, would be overwhelming, irresistibly exciting.

"Suck his cock! Suck the cock that's going to fuck you!" Tom commanded.

Ellen's eyes widened and eyebrows rose, as she looked askance at her once proper husband making such an improper suggestion! She had never sucked cock, until Rob taught her, only a few weeks ago. She teased by blowing on Rob's cock and then taking it into her wide open mouth without touching, just breathing her hot breath onto it. Then she sucked the length of it with her lips and tongue. She planted small kisses up and down the shaft.

Rob pulled Ellen's legs onto the couch, laying her on her back for their sexual union. He pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. She glanced at her husband, his face a mask of lust, and covered her eyes in the crook of her arm.

"Tom, this is very embarrassing for me, to have you watch me behave like a slut, aroused to let another man know me as intimately as my husband! I feel as if you're mating me with him!"

"Ellen, you look incredibly beautiful and exciting, but I'll leave the room for a while, if you wish."

"Please!"

Tom disappeared up the stairway to the second floor of their house. He could not, however, resist witnessing his wife's sexual surrender. As he left, he noted that Rob's head would probably block Ellen's view. He peeked around the corner where the stairway turned. He wanted to see Rob take, with the full length of his cock, his wife's measure as a woman. He could see his modest wife's legs raised and spread wide to receive her acolyte.

Rob parted her bush, rubbed his oozing cock up and down her slit, and penetrated her, splitting her juicy cunt like bursting a ripe fruit. She gasped and moaned as he thrust halfway into her. She spread her legs wider in complete sexual surrender.

Rob drove his cock home and possessed her. She screamed with another orgasm. He stopped for the urge to cum in her immediately to subside. He caressed her thighs, outside and inside. He kissed her small breasts and sucked her nipples.

Tom wanted a ring-side seat. He wanted to ask, "How does it feel to have your cock in my wife?"

And hear Rob say, "I'm in paradise!"

He wanted to say, but was too ashamed,

"Ellen, you look incredibly exciting with Rob's cock in you! You like how his cock feels in you, don't you?"

And hear her say "Yes!"

"You want him to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes! Do you want him to fuck me?"

"Fuck my wife and cum inside her!" He wanted to shout.

Rob began to fuck Ellen slowly to savor every inch of the pleasure her cunt gave him as he moved in and out. Tom crept slowly down the stairs and crawled close to watch her swollen, inflamed labia seem to welcome the invader. She wasn't just getting fucked; they were making love! Ellen opened her eyes to see her husband transfixed by her ecstatic coupling with her most intimate friend.

"You don't want Rob to stop, do you? You're too much of a woman now!"

She grasped her husband's cock and closed her eyes to concentrate upon the complex pleasures of touch that her body was giving her. Rob felt that fucking her once wouldn't do justice to her or his desire for her. Well, Tom was warmed up to relieve him. Rob fucked her slowly for a few minutes, stopped to keep from cumming and then resumed. Ellen began to lift her hips ever so slightly to meet his thrusts. Then she lifted them higher encouragingly. Finally, she became impatient.

She wrapped her arms and legs around Rob.

She spurred him with her heels, but she did the bucking.

"I love you!" Rob gasped.

"And this is how you always wanted to show me."

"Yes! This deep!" He pushed legs back to her shoulders and plunged as far as he could get his cock into her.

"And this hard!"

"Yes, hard and fast!!"

"Yes, fuck my wife!" He had never seen his wife more aroused.

Hearing this gave Ellen a guilty thrill.

Tom gripped his cock tighter and stroked it faster. In her primal state of sexual excitement, Ellen had never excited her husband more.

Rob gasped and rammed her again and again, just hoping to make her cum once more before he did. He felt the thrill in his balls as his sperm rushed up into his cock. He offered up his sperm in tribute to her. Ellen felt his cock swell and stiffen even more. The physical pleasure of that and his vigorous fucking brought her to the edge. The psychological thrill of knowing, by Rob's groan of ecstasy and by feeling his cock pumping his sperm deep into her, that her husband was proud to witness how exciting a woman she had become, brought her to another orgasm. Perhaps thanks to a Viagra, Rob stayed hard to fuck her through her orgasm.

Tom thought his wife looked incredibly beautiful receiving Rob's sperm! He loved her more than ever for giving herself to a friend who adored her and for receiving his love-offering!

Tom ejaculated onto his wife's breasts while Rob kept fucking her. Rob took her hand and used it to rub Tom's sperm all over her tits. Then he lay on her to keep his cock in her as long as possible.

Ellen looked from her breasts to her husband.

"You were a bit premature darling, weren't you? Are you proud of me?"

"Yes! You looked incredibly beautiful and exciting! You didn't just satisfy his lust, you performed a beautiful act of love!"

"I know Rob both loves me and lusts for me. He makes me feel beautiful and desirable, so I responded. What if I've spoiled Rob, so that, instead of our weekly walk, he wants to do this to me instead?"

"Besides, it's an indoor sport, so we can do it in any weather!" Rob added.

"Well, Tom, would you like me to give Rob what he dearly wants and perform a weekly live sex show for you besides?"

"I think you are learning how much more you have to give and how much more you can enjoy receiving. Also, 'a friend in need is a friend indeed.'"

"So, I'm no longer a boring wife in bed but what used to be called a hot date, only for another man!"

After about ten minutes, they uncoupled. Ellen saw, with a smile, that Tom had revived.

"Am I now a hot date for you, too? Well, you promised me twice as much sex. I hope you don't mind the mess inside me."

"Technically, Love, it's called a cream pie."

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers
12