Support Network

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David could smell her bullshit from a mile away. He could see in her eyes that she had something totally different on her mind than fucking him. She was bluffing so he'd call her bluff. Once called out on her lie she'd want to leave the moment things got too real. He reached past her to the door and locked it.

"Fine." David said. "You want a bunch of foreplay or do you want to just get right to it?"

Amanda thought for a moment as she looked at him. "Uh, maybe let's feel it out and see how it goes."

David looked over at the clock and wondered how long she'd play act like she wanted to fuck him. He went over to his bed and sat down and then looked over at her expecting her to refuse to come sit next to him. His eyes went to her bag and he noticed that there seemed to be something funny about it. She put it down and he took note that it sounded like there was something heavy in her bag.

She left her bag outside the bedroom and she surprised him by in fact coming over and sitting but not right up next to him. David didn't make a move for her. He was going to let her realize that she didn't actually want to do this and then leave. Well, she didn't leave but also she didn't make a move for him either.

"So, maybe before we start, let's get to know each other just a tiny bit." she suggested.

"I'm a bad person. I'm also boring. Nobody cares that I'm alive and no one will miss me when I'm gone."

"That can't be true. There have to be people out there who love you."

"Who?"

"I don't know. Someone. Everyone has someone who loves them. Your parents?"

"They certainly love my sister."

"Your sister."

"She can't even be bothered to just talk to me on the phone."

"When you talk I'm hearing a lot of women betraying your trust. Where does that come from?"

"It comes from the fact that it's true."

"Ok. Explain it to me."

"You're a woman. You know."

"I'm a little out of the loop on this one. You've got me beat. Let me learn. What is it about? I don't understand."

"Women cheat. All of you cheat. It must be built in from evolution or something."

"I'm not saying you're wrong. You could very well be absolutely correct. I wouldn't know cause I haven't dated any women."

"You can't excuse this away. I've heard all the lame come backs on this already now that I think about it. Not all men cheat. A lot of guys who might cheat never get the chance but the vast majority of men would never cheat in the first place. I don't need to date a guy to know that that's true because I know it's true about myself."

"Then you're going to make a girl very happy one day."

"No, I'm not. I've tried. Most women won't even give me the time of day. They'll accuse me of rape if I even look at them. They're all waiting for the guy who makes $100,000 a year, and who's six feet tall to come hit on them and they don't want me scaring their catch away. For a guy like me, I'm apparently asking too much if I just want the girl I'm dating not to fuck other people."

"You know I have a sister who is about your age. She's definitely not looking for a guy who makes that kind of money and she's not looking for a guy who's so tall. Maybe I could set you two up. You might hit it off. She's really nice and she's definitely not a cheater."

Sigh. David shrugged. "Ok. Go set it up. I'll wait here."

"Yes, well," Amanda began as she backtracked. "Right now I'm here and you haven't finished with me yet. Now that I'm talking to you I can see that you're actually really interesting. I bet you're a lot of fun sometimes. Do you want to go do karaoke?"

"Do I want to leave my house and waste energy that I don't have, spend money I ain't got, and then see you laugh at me because I suck at singing? No."

"I wouldn't laugh at you. I bet you're much better at singing than you realize."

"Well, I'm not doing that so you'll just have to imagine."

"What do you want to do? What's fun for you?"

"Nothing. I don't deserve to have fun. You go have fun without me. It'll be fine."

Amanda reached over for him and took his hand. He didn't resist her so she pulled it close to her and scooted herself closer to him. "Tell me her name. The one who hurt you."

"The ones. There are four of them. I'm so stupid. A normal person would have learned their lesson after just the first."

"Ok. Tell me. Just unload it on me. I'm ready."

"For what? I don't put my problems on other people."

"I'm not asking you to put your problems on me. I'm going to listen. Ok. You're a man that I'm going to have sex with and that means whether you like it or not, I care about you. Ok. Can you hear me? I care about you. I want you to tell me not for me but for you. Tell me who these bitches are that hurt you so I can go slap them."

"I really don't think violence is the answer."

"You're right. You're so smart. I take that back. You are absolutely right. Violence against anyone is not the answer. Anyone, even you. Ok. Who are these sluts who were so stupid as to fuck up their chance with you? Let me laugh at them."

"Laugh at them?"

"Yes. Because they fucked up I get to be here with you and they don't. That's a pretty good deal for Amanda."

"Heather. I dated her in high school. It was back and forth so many times. We'd be together and then she'd go kissing some other guy and we'd break up. Then later I'd forgive her and we'd be back together only then she'd go on a date with some other guy behind my back but I'd hear about it so we'd break up. Then we were back together. Then she'd cheat and we'd break up. Then back together. It went on like that for three years."

"How did you finally get away from her?"

"It was a huge fight. Huge. She was fucking these guys at prom. I had never even touched her sexually. That was supposed to be the thing, her excuse why I had to forgive her because it was never sex, she said. Just flirting, she said. Now, I don't know. I mean, sigh, we weren't officially going to prom together. Not as a couple. We were actually on the outs. But she made me think that all it would take was a good prom. She set it up so that really I was her date to prom in all but officially being called that. I was the one who took her to dinner. I was the one who got her a corsage. I was the one who paid for the limo. And then when we first got to prom we were dancing together as if everything was ok and we were back together. It certainly wasn't the case that I could go talk to other girls. And then she snuck off. And I told myself not to be suspicious but come on. It was Heather. Of course I was going to be suspicious. I looked for her and she was pretty easy for me to find. She was getting ... she was ..."

"You don't have to say that part if you don't want to."

"It's alright. It was six, no seven, seven years ago. She was bent over getting it from behind by one guy while she was sucking some other guy's dick and a third guy had his dick out jacking himself off waiting for his turn."

"She's so stupid. She ruined her chance to be with a great guy like you by doing something so stupid. You're so better off without her."

"Well that was definitely not how I felt at the time."

"You said it yourself. That was seven years ago. And now she's gone and I'm here. Yay me."

"Whatever. You're not actually fooling anyone, you know."

"I don't need to fool anyone. I'm glad you told me. And as a reward, let me do this for you." She released his hand and then started to unbutton her top. She got it down all the way to the last button and then she let the sides separate and reveal her bra underneath. She took his hand back and brought it to her chest.

David looked over at her and while he might have meant to look to get an unobstructed view of her breasts, the thing that actually caught his eye was her wedding ring. "You're married."

She bit her lip and then followed his eyes to her ring and she started to take it off.

"Hiding the ring isn't going to change the fact." he said.

She took a deep breath and then found her resolve. She left the ring on and then took a moment to think of what to say. "I know I'm married. I really want to fix my relationship with my husband. I love Steven. I love him a lot. Maybe you're totally right about women. Maybe evolution has programmed us to want to seek out additional sex partners instead of limiting ourselves to our spouses. Maybe that's true. It would be an important discovery and you are the one who made it. But also, you know a lot of people have various kinds of issues. It's not good to run away from those issues. People make it through life by working through their problems. Yes, I'm married. I love Steven and yet I'm here with you and we're going to have sex. I'm not going to replace my husband with you. Please understand. We're not starting that kind of relationship. I just have to be honest about it. After we have sex you're not going to be my boyfriend or my new husband or anything like that. But, I don't have sex with anyone easily. If we're going to have sex then it means I care about you. I care about your well being. Ok, so we should at least be friends, me and you."

"Your husband will strangle me if he ever sees me again."

"No he won't. Steven is a kind man without any violence in him at all. You know he is. You told him you had sex with me and did he strangle you?"

"No."

"The funny thing is, maybe we'll only ever have sex this one time, but the three of us could all become good friends going into the future."

"I doubt that."

"Well, I'm going to turn your doubt around and prove it. So what next? Who's the next girl? What's her name?"

"Sandy. She was a religious girl. I met her in college. We dated for a while and I started to actually like her. I was starting to plan out asking her to marry me. And then, for like no reason, we started having arguments. We had this stupid argument over fifty cents one time. I mean, fifty cents. I didn't care about it but she wanted to chew my ear off. And then the next thing and after that another thing. It all just escalated where it seemed like there was nothing about me that she liked at all. Everything about me was wrong. And then she demanded that I join her family's cult or she was going to break up with me. I was so stupid I was actually thinking to do it just to maybe fix the relationship."

"What made you change your mind?"

"Oh, that was easy. I came back to my dorm room and there she was, in bed with my roommate."

"So she was projecting."

"No, she was fucking him."

"What I meant was, she was doing something wrong and she felt bad about it inside. Whenever she'd see you, she would be reminded of her bad actions. People don't like admitting that they've hurt someone so she looks for flaws in you as a way of her telling herself that you weren't worthy of her loyalty in the first place. But you know, she was totally wrong. She was wrong to cheat on you."

"I know that. Figured it out on my own."

"And she was wrong to project her bad actions onto you. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just as good a person as everyone else."

"I don't know who you're talking to cause there is literally no one else on the planet who believes that."

"Well, I believe it. You are a good person. I know that in my heart. I wouldn't want to have sex with you otherwise. And on that note, it's time for your next reward." Amanda let her top slip off of her arms and then she was only there in a bra. She did a half turn away from him and asked him to help her with the clasp. David wasn't sure he should be letting things go this far but then he did as she asked. She turned back to him completely topless. He looked at her tits which were very nice natural tits. He wondered if there was milk in there. He'd never been with a woman who was a mother before. She got him to put his hands on her tits and encouraged him to give them a squeeze.

Moment by moment turned into minute by minute as he massaged her chest. He told himself not to enjoy this but the fact was he was enjoying it. He was a man touching tits, his body wasn't giving him any choice but to enjoy it.

Amanda got close to him until her tits were in contact with his body. She slowly moved close enough to him to kiss him. He was avoiding a mouth to mouth kiss so she kissed him on the cheek. Then she moved in again and kissed him on the neck. She started to put her hands on his body and she wouldn't stop until she had gotten his shirt off of him.

"Tell me about the scars." she said.

"These? I was stupid."

"What happened?"

"There was a car accident."

"Accidents happen. That doesn't make you stupid."

"I wasn't in the accident. I got burned trying to get people out."

"Wait, was this that thing over on West?"

David thought about the layout of the city. "Yeah, close to there."

"I heard about that. It was on the news for like a week. You're the truck driver?"

"No. I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. But I just have to say, you're a hero. I'm in the bedroom of an actual hero. Wow. I'm so lucky." She hugged him with her chest going skin to skin with him. "You're making me wet."

"You don't have to pretend for me."

She took his hand and brought it to the crotch of her pants. "Who's pretending. Not me. Now tell me about stupid girl number three."

"Lisa. When I asked her out I honestly thought she'd say no."

"How could any girl say no to a man like you?"

"Lots of women."

"Not this woman. I am so going to enjoy fucking you. Now, about Lisa."

"She was beautiful and much more outgoing than Sandy. And that should have been my first clue."

"Sometimes the outgoing ones are the most loyal."

"That was not my experience."

"Well, cause she's stupid and blind to how good she had it."

"We dated for a bit and then I found out that she was fucking my best friend."

"Is she still seeing him?"

"No, unless he's skulking around here somewhere, but I haven't heard of it. This all happened way back over where my parents live. I moved all the way over here to get away from her and not be any kind of obstacle if she wanted to have a relationship with John and then you know what? She's here. She fucking followed me out here and she's like stalking me or something."

"Maybe she realizes that she made a mistake and she wants you to forgive her."

"Would she forgive me?"

"She might. Have you ever asked her to forgive you?"

"Heather never forgave me for a fucking thing. Nor Sandy."

Amanda shook her head. "David, sweet David. Lisa is a different person from Heather or Sandy. Have you ever asked Lisa to forgive you? Has Lisa ever asked to be forgiven?"

"Lisa won't even admit to me that she did anything wrong. But ... she did thank me for giving her another chance, which totally doesn't make sense cause I'm not giving her another chance. She's just misunderstanding because she's dumb. And I don't mean dumb like you mean it. I mean she's actually lower IQ than the other girls I dated. I don't mean to be derogatory with that, it's just true. So you know, half the stuff she talks about never made any sense anyway."

"If a girl is asking for another chance, maybe that's a sign that she wants to ask for forgiveness."

"Maybe so, and maybe I will forgive her but that does not mean that I want to date her again. That does not mean that I trust her again. I've already moved on."

"I know. And I'm so lucky for it. But remember she's slow. Ok. I think that if you get the chance to talk to her again, maybe if you listen for long enough, she'll eventually figure out the words she needs to apologize to you."

"I don't want her apology."

"She wronged you. She should apologize. I would demand that she apologize. I won't let anyone hurt you and get away with it. If I ever see that bitch I will make her apologize to you. You know why? Because I care about you. You are a good person and you deserve better than to be treated that way."

David just shrugged. "We'll see."

"Now, your reward." She stood up off of the bed and posed for a moment in front of him. Then she started to undo her pants and she was trying to be sexy as she slowly arched her body from side to side to accentuate her curves. She was thin so that was what she needed to do to have any curves at all, really. After her little dance of sorts she was bending over with her ass facing him and she got out of her pants but left her underwear on. David could see that in fact she was getting wet. She turned back around to him and then she put one leg on either side of him. He thought she might want to make out or something but instead she put her tits in his face and encouraged him to suck on them.

Against his better judgment he couldn't help himself. As he sucked on her tits he started to actively use his hands to feel on her body from her back all the way down to her ass. He pulled her close to him and he started to get the idea that he did in fact want to be inside of her. Surely she wouldn't go this far with him if she didn't expect to actually fuck him. Yet, still something in him was telling him to be cautious and not trust her. Something was off. There was something about her that was just not genuine.

The heat between them was starting to build as she rocked her hips on his lap and eventually her panty clad pussy found his cock and she rubbed it through his pants. She ran her fingers through his hair and she moaned out sounds of lust as he sucked her nipples.

"Are you ready for the next step, baby?" she asked.

"This is your show."

As he was looking up at her to say his words she took that opportunity to finally catch his mouth. She forced herself down onto him with a kiss and before David even knew what was going on their tongues were dancing together. She seemed to act like she was really getting into the kiss and it wasn't just a kiss anymore. She was making out with him, with her hands going all over his body including reaching down to feel his cock. When the kiss did break she pulled back and took a breath. She flipped her hair and then looked at him with lust in her eyes. It was then that David saw in her the actual true intent that she really did want to have sex with him. Yer pupils were dilated and there was an animalistic energy behind her face. She was like a lioness on the attack as she pounced onto him again. She started frantically rubbing his skin with her hands and then started kissing his chest.

Down, down, down; she kissed her way down to his pants and stopped at his belt. She was now on her knees in front of him between his legs. She laid her head on his lap and ran her hands over his cock through the fabric. She found his zipper and slowly she started to zip it down.

"Someone wants to poke their head out." she said.

David leaned back on his hands and adjusted his posture to make it easier for her. Her hand went in and she retrieved his cock.

"There he is. Wow. You're bigger than Steven. Goodness."

David had half a mind to stop all of this at the mention of another man's name. Amanda wasn't helping matters with the way she was teasing him. She didn't just start sucking him. Instead she would bring her lips right up to his cock and then back away. She'd then poke out her tongue as if she was going to lick it but before contact would be made she'd back away and then giggle.

"You're about to get the best blowjob of your life." she said.

"Ok. We'll see." he replied.

"When I start this, don't go forcing my head down. I know you guys all want to do that but just let me go at my own pace Ok?"

"What do you mean by 'all guys'? You're generalizing. I've never done that."

Still holding his cock she looked up at his face. "You're right." she said as she closed her eyes to consider his words. She opened them again and looked directly into his. "You are absolutely right. I was generalizing and that was wrong of me. People want to generalize about men. People want to generalize about women. None of it does any good. We're all just people and we're all different. We all have things that we want and we're all just trying to get what we want. You are 100% correct. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for generalizing about you and about men. Please accept my apology."

1...45678...17