Supra Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Alan reasserts his dominance over his teacher.
3.7k words
4.7
49.6k
48

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
335 Followers

Alan walked to school the next morning, as he did he considered the previous day.

Miss June never showed up after school the previous day with his new phone. He had waited around for 45 minutes before eventually resigning himself to go home bitterly disappointed.

The eighteen year old grimaced at how poor the outcome of the previous day had ended. He had ordered his freshly fucked slut teacher to purchase his new phone during one of her free classes that afternoon and then to meet him ten minutes after the school bell.

"Yes Sir, this slut teacher will meet you after school with your new phone," is what she had said.

This phrase had replayed and replayed through his head the reminder of the day and several times over and over again last night as he wondered what went wrong.

It had all gone swimmingly well earlier on, Alan couldn't have dreamt up a better result. He had fucked her. She loved it and even had an orgasm. Things looked like they might have been ironed out and had settled but clearly not.

After their fuck Alan had picked up the now switched off vibrator and re-inserted it back inside of his teacher's pussy. Miss June who had barely moved at this point whimpered at the intrusion. Alan helped Miss June up and helped to dress her.

Alan had taken great delight for the remainder of the afternoon knowing that his cum was inside his teacher as she continued to teach her classes, plugged of course with Ryan's vibrator which made it even better. Finally having one over that asshole seemed fitting and Alan thought everything was perfect.

Surprisingly, Alan was very alert for his own classes, the lunchtime rump had done wonders to rejuvenate his body and mind.

Back in the moment Alan approached his school. The anxiety of not knowing what had gone wrong yesterday was annoying him. Thoughts and reasons mixed and mashed in Alan's head when he got home yesterday and now as he walked with worry into school.

* * *

Alan entered the school doors determined to find out what happened to his teacher and reclaim this growing authority he had. Alan felt more confident in himself despite the setback. He realised he was smiling more and saying hello to other students as he arrived, something he wouldn't necessarily have done before. Maybe this new found confidence was for the better.

Other students seemed to react positively back to him. Some smiled while others gave a quick wave as he passed. His happy demeanour seemed to be infecting others too.

That was until he bumped into Beth Marsh and her gang of cheerleaders, but even they couldn't put a downer to Alan's determined mood as he marched on past them. Alan missed Beth's frown as she realised that she had no impact on him with any of her nasty words. An awkward silence was left hanging in the group as they all wondered what was different. Beth considered the matter, flicked her blonde hair back over her shoulder before going back chatting in her group about the fat girl down the road from her that was out jogging last night.

Alan entered Miss June's classroom.

She was standing at her board writing instructions for her first class.

Alan didn't close the door since classes would be starting in twenty minutes and students would begin to trickle into the seats very shortly.

Miss June seemed to automatically feel his presence in the room and turned to face him. Her dark hair was done up in a bun today and she was wearing a long black dress and white blouse that suited her professional position, much different than yesterday.

"ALAN!! I'm so sorry."

Alan calmly marched to her desk, and moved around it, and proceeded to sit in her chair. A tactic he was formulated last night when thinking how to confront her. He had to display his authority once again by not over-reacting. Alan leaned back in her teacher's chair.

"Alan, emm, Ryan came to me after my last class and kept me here. I'm so sorry, I couldn't get out to go to you."

Alan after he had calmed down last night when he got home. Started to think about the situation. He had suspected Ryan might have been the problem with her not showing up and then realised that this might be a recurring problem going forward if Alan wanted to keep this relationship going with Miss June. Yesterday she had his vibrator inside of her and had dressed to his pleasure. There was bound to be conflicting orders between the two of them at some point.

"Is Ryan aware of what we have done Teach?"

"No, and I have your phone here Alan."

Miss June opened her top drawer and handed him a shiny white phone.

Alan took his phone, pocketed it and with a smile processed that Ryan was still in the dark to what he had done with their teacher.

"Good. You are not to tell Ryan either, is that understood?"

"Yes Alan."

"Master", he corrected her.

"emmm, yes Master."

Alan as he spun in the teacher's chair to observe the empty room said "Good girl, now give me your panties!"

He turned to face the room and not looking at her extended his left hand to receive the panties.

After a long moment of pause and much shuffling he felt her hand deposit a soft silk material.

Alan had thought about how best to keep him in a superior position and had researched late into the night how to exert dominance over a submissive. The volume of information he had encountered was very interesting and informative. One such item was determining what clothes a submissive was to wear each day. Clearly Ryan had learnt of the same thing judging from yesterday's order.

"Thanks Teach, and thank you for the new phone."

Alan took out his new phone and switched it on. He got the excited feeling everyone does when they turn on their new phone for the first time. It flashed the logo and opened onto the log-in.

Alan quickly flew through the start-up windows and then added his teachers number to his contacts.

Class would be beginning soon so Alan stood up. Alan at full height towered over Miss June by a few inches, she was wearing flat shoes today.

"From now on every order that Ryan gives you you are to text me it. And don't forget you are to keep us a secret from him."

"Yes Master."

* * *

Alan's new phone buzzed just at the start of lunch.

"Master, I have been ordered to go to the boy's bathroom for my free class this afternoon by Ryan".

Alan missed a step as he read the message.

This of course occurred in front of Beth. Why did he always he stupid things within her proximity? It seemed he always resonated his clumsiness around her.

Alan quickly recovered and promptly disappeared to go to his next class, trying to ignore whatever quip Beth had said that had everyone in the corridor laughing at his expense.

Further down the corridor he reread the message again. His phone flashed and signalled that he received another message.

"Master, Ryan wants me to finger myself when I'm in the boy's bathroom, he also wants a picture! I'll send you a copy too x 😀".

Alan could feel his dick stir at the visual image.

He texted back "Very good Teach".

Once he had arrived at his next classroom and a few minutes early Alan sent another text.

"How often does Ryan make you do this?"

There was no text back before the bell rang but Alan could feel his pocket buzz 10 minutes into class, followed by another buzz 40 seconds later.

Alan sat in complete distraction during the class, barely listening and definitely with concentration to the overall lecture. He struggled not to look at his phone during class.

Alan could hardly wait as he rushed to the nearest toilet to look at this phone in private.

There on his blinking phone awaiting for him a picture of Miss June. He couldn't see her face but it was a close up of her shaved pussy spread and it was very moist.

Alan could feel himself grow very hard, well harder than he was already since he was carrying a slight erection from the moment his new phone had buzzed and it was all he could think of.

Below the picture Miss June had answered his query.

"Sir, I am made to edge once or twice a week. Ryan likes me in dangerous situations where I could be caught."

Alan couldn't take his eyes off the picture, there she was legs spread. He zoomed in and examined it thoroughly.

Alan heard the toilet next to him flush and knew he'd never get away with jacking off without being caught. He was stuck with blue balls for the rest of the afternoon. He groaned when he remembered he had a test tomorrow morning and desperately needed to study for it too.

Being responsible he texted back;

"Teach, looking sexy! Meet me tomorrow 90 minutes before school starts. Your classroom. Wear a thong, no bra."

* * *

Alan woke up to his alarm buzzing. He groggily struggled to figure out why he was awake so early when it hit him that he was to meet Miss June before school.

He rolled out of bed with a lot more energy than normal.

Veronica, his mother, always left the house first to go work every day. As a single mother she worked hard to provide for the two of them. She was surprised to see him up so early as she ate her breakfast at the table and thought it strange. She watched him leave their house with a shrug when he said he had an exam he wanted to get some last minute study in for.

Alan barely noticed his walk to school such as his excitement at his next encounter with Miss June. He almost ran with his excitement.

The janitor normally opened the building very early each morning so there was no issue when Alan pushed at the door. He marched to Miss June's office and sat in her chair awaiting her arrival. He was a little early so he was happy to wait.

Alan heard her before he saw her. Her heels tapping in the hall, getting louder as she approached. Miss June entered the room with a smile. She turned and locked the door.

She was wearing another long black dress today down to her knees and jacket buttoned over it.

"Good morning Alan, I mean Master!"

"Good morning teach, why don't you come over here." As he patted the top of the desk in front of him.

Miss June emitted sex as she strutted over to him.

"Teach, take off your jacket and the dress!".

Miss June nodded as she undid each button and eased the jacket off her shoulders as she walked to him. She threw it on the desk.

She reached to her right and unzipped her dress at the side from armpit to thigh. Her dress had buttons on her right shoulder which were next to be undone, she pushed the material down off her opposite shoulder and let her dress drop to the floor.

Alan's pants were tenting at this point and the lack of any relief yesterday and last night ached him but he forced himself to save him cum for his slut teacher. As he was studying for the exam he desperately wanted to jack off to the new image on his phone but promised himself that he wouldn't masturbate any more. He had a slut teacher to take care of his sexual needs now and resolved to use her instead of his hand.

Miss June put her hands on her hips. Right on top of the bandage for her new tattoo for Ryan. Alan reminded himself to have a talk with her later about it.

She wasn't wearing any bra as ordered so her breasts and pierced nipples were on proud display. Either from the cold that morning or the situation they were enlarged and erect. Alan's gaze lower beyond her flat stomach and admired the lace purple thong she was wearing today. Whilst she was Caucasian there was a hint of Latina in Miss June and her shapely hips and bubble butt were fantastic.

"Like what you see?"

Miss June had a smirk on her face and clearly proud that Alan was taken with her beauty.

"I do. Very much so teach."

Alan reached down and pulled his zipper open. He lifted his hips and slid his pants down to his knees.

"Suck!" He ordered without any ceremony.

Miss June squatted and never losing eye contact shuffled forward before taking his penis into her hand and giving his head a soft lick. She inched forward to get a better angle all the more difficult the fact she was still wearing her heels.

Alan groaned. He could feel the sex appeal emitting from his teacher. Her ruby red lips were perfect.

Miss June repeated her lick of his tip this time slower and longer.

And again.

And again.

Alan closed his eyes enjoying the moment and felt the warm embrace of his cock finally being swallowed from his teacher's mouth. Then the soft suction. Alan bit his lip and relaxed to enjoy the experience.

Miss June moved her mouth up and down on his cock.

After a rhythm had started Alan asked, "Does Ryan ever make you do things in the morning?"

His cock popped out of her mouth and answered "No never, he prefers after school, Master, and sometimes long into the night."

Miss June lowered and caught one of his balls in her mouth and sucked.

In between enjoying the bliss and formulating his thoughts Alan ordered,

"Every morning you are to meet me here and give me a blowjob."

Miss June moved a hand to her panties and slid a hand inside.

"Yes Master, as you order every morning you'll get a blowjob."

And resumed sucking his cock, with her own smile of content.

Alan put his head back and let his teacher have her way. Her lips felt amazing around his cock as it slid in and out. She seemed to apply just the right amount of suction and her tongue flicked at all the right places. She moaned around his cock as her own fingers now on her pussy clearly bringing her own pleasure.

Miss June maintained eye contact throughout.

She very skilfully kept things slow, often licking his dick from root to tip and repeating on each side. She took each ball of his into her mouth and licked his sack. All of which Alan gleefully enjoyed.

Alan eventually grabbed her head and forced her mouth deeper onto his dick. He heard gluck noises as he entered her throat. His teacher then moaned around his dick which vibrated through him.

Alan could feel his balls tightening. He wished he could last longer but she was very good, too good, far too good.

His face screwed as he felt the wave of orgasm wash over him and then spurt into his teacher's mouth. This seemed to catch her off guard as she instantly coughed. His cum flew out over her chin and clung there. Alan felt the second spurt firing but his teacher quickly composed herself and captured this one. Her right hand holding his cock to aim.

On his fourth spurt Alan heard a moan and his teacher curse.

Miss June threw her head back and had an orgasm of her own. Her left arm tensed and shook with the sensation, as her fingers jolted her pussy.

Alan managed a fifth spurt of cum but it had barely no volume. This landed on her nose.

Miss June rocked her hips as her orgasm stretched and expired. Scratching noises could be heard as her heels fought to keep balance.

Alan stayed hard. He grabbed his new phone and captured a snap on his new phone. The image showed Miss June flush from her orgasm. There was drool and cum still on her chin, which clung dangerous before dropping onto her chest. The small pool on her nose was erotic.

Miss June was out of breath and she recovered. Alan took all of his in before taking his cock in his hand and slowly moved it up and down.

"Stand up teach and take your panties off."

Miss June focused and grinned as she saw he was still hard. She climbed off the floor before shimmying out of her panties. They fell onto her heels and she lifted one leg at a time. No further words were exchanged but Alan's teacher took his dick into her hand and aimed it at her pussy as she mounted the chair facing him.

Alan felt her legs wrap around his legs and slumped to make the access easier. He watched as she descended onto him. Despite just cumming, his cock was still rock hard. It might have been how willing his teacher was to fuck him this time. Alan felt how soaked she was as he entered her canal. Miss June grunted as he filled her.

She slowly raised herself and dropped. Each time his cock was fully encased Miss June grunted with pleasure. Her facial expressions showed just how much she was enjoying this.

Alan grabbed her hips to steady his teacher but left her to fuck his cock. He liked having this power but that he didn't have to do anything. She bounced and rocked back and forth on his dick. Random squeals and deep groans echoed around the room as she fucked one of her students.

Miss June very quickly approached another orgasm. Alan could feel her pussy walls clench around him as she came.

"That's it, teach cum on my dick."

"Fuck, fuck fuuuuuck."

He remained rooted inside of her just enjoying the moment. Miss June recovered and switched to gyrating back and forth. Her long black hair flung around her, sometimes hitting Alan in the face but he didn't mind. The erotic display in front of him was too good to stop.

The student moved his hands to his teacher's tits. He groped them squeezing and feeling the flesh in his fingers. Miss June's hips seemed to speed up in response. Alan felt the weight in his hands as he grasped them and squeezed. He explored her breasts before moving to her pierced nipples. Alan took both nipples in between his forefingers and thumbs and tuned them as he would a radio.

"Ooooo shit, shit shit I'm going to cum againnnnnn!"

Alan increased the pressure on her nipples just as the wave of orgasm washed over Miss June again. Alan felt a tidal of wetness on his legs from her orgasm. He mentally noted her nipples were very sensitive. His teacher rocked and rocked on his dick as she powered through the orgasm. An animistic grunt echoed throughout the classroom.

Alan moved his hands to her ass and lifted her. Miss June's legs wobbled as she had to support herself. Alan spun her around and reversed her back onto his cock. Alan took a moment to admire the pert ass in front of him, a pity about the bandage on her hip covering whatever tattoo Ryan had decided. The eighteen year old took hold of the ass in front of him and mauled it. It was possibly her greatest asset and one she more than likely worked very hard to maintain.

Alan treasured the beauty that was his slut teacher but the overwhelming desire to cum again took hold.

"Okay slut teacher it's time to make your Master cum in that pussy of yours now get to it."

A spank accompanied the order and his teacher resumed fucking him. She was now standing and slightly arched away from him but used the armrests to steady herself. She used her hips to great effect to twerk on his dick. With the angle of assault Alan knew he wasn't going to last very long.

He watched as his teacher thrust her hips up and down slamming his dick inside each time. Her bountiful ass shook throughout. Miss June seemed to go into another gear. Her legs took firm support and her grinding up and down on his dick quickened.

Alan knew his orgasm approached and this was going to be big. His breathing deepened and his fingers clenched the side off the chair. His hips thrust upwards as the volcano erupted into the sweet pussy fucking him. Alan could feel the pleasure course through his body. Almost straight away Miss June matched him with an orgasm of her own.

Her ass grinded on him and her pussy walls tensed which only heightened the sensory overload of the sensation on his dick.

Alan's hair on his neck raised. His hips thrust forward and he felt pleasure all throughout his body. His legs went slack as all he felt was europhora. The white pleasure overloaded his senses.

As Alan came back into focus Miss June was still groaning which continued into a long drawn out moan.

Little aftershocks pulsed through her body and as she was still sat on Alan's dick they transferred to him. The teacher continued to make small thrusts in an effort to stretch her own pleasure as long as possible.

By now Alan had regained focus and slapped her ass.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
335 Followers
12