Surefoot 29: Daughter of Kaas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonoda's eyes narrowed. "I told you I wanted them all dead. Burned. Broken. All of them! Them and their families!"

Giger nodded anxiously. "Of course, Imperium, as do we. But many of our resources outside of your glorious system have been taken from us. But I promise you, Hrelle and his bastard clan have interfered with us for the last time-"

"What's that?" the boy suddenly asked, looking up in interest.

Giger followed his gaze to the image. "That's Captain Hrelle, the Starfleet officer responsible for-"

"No, you idiot! I mean the thing in his arms!"

Giger blinked. "That? That is his son, Imperium."

Sonoda smiled. "It looks cute. I want it as a pet."

The human head of the Bel-Zon chose his next words very carefully. "Imperium, it's a child. Children make for very poor pets. Even Caitian ones. They're no fun." He offered a conciliatory smile. "Besides, you wouldn't want it around, you have so many pets already, like your Corvan gilvo there, a very rare creature indeed. They could get jealous-"

He stopped talking, as he saw the change in the young Imperium's eyes to his gentle attempt at dissuasion.

Then he winced as Sonoda's hands squeezed tighter around his pet. Then he drew back as Sonoda grabbed one of the gilvo's limbs and began twisting and tugging. The gilvo screeched in pain and tried to escape the torture, but Sonoda gripped it tighter, wrenching the limb out of the body completely and tossing it aside.

Then he turned and slammed the gilvo down head first onto the edge of the conference table, again and again. It screeched once, but then once, as its carapace cracked open and blood and innards splattered out.

Finally the Imperium dropped the remains of the gilvo to the floor and began stomping on it, spreading what remained around him.

He shook with rage as he glared at Giger, breathing rapidly. "I WANT THE CAITIAN BABY!" He looked back up at the picture of Misha, his eyes wide with opportunity. "I want to play with it..."

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SUREFOOT WILL RETURN IN... CLASS OF 2372