Surefoot 54: Big Star, Little Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horash's expression shifted. "What?"

Stori nodded, reading more. "We have families of Neurodystraxics thanking us for including Sreen, and for explaining what the condition means and how others should respond to them. There are teachers asking for educational aids on it, people asking where they can donate money for research for a cure. A fanbase has even been created for Sreen, with requests for images and to know when she'll be back on the show with her Grandpa-"

"Enough!" Horash felt distinctly uncomfortable in the face of the changed situation. He looked to Mi'Tree again, raising his snout... but looking more defeated, more humble than before. "Well... it seems I was in the wrong. I'm sorry to have to admit that even after all this time, I... I still have something to learn." He held out his hand to Mi'Tree.

Mi'Tree had been ready to tell him to stick his apology, his bigotry, and then walk away from it all with his grandcub and go home. But none of that remained within him. He accepted the hand. "Never be sorry for that. The day we stop being capable of learning something, is the day we really start getting old..."

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SUREFOOT WILL CONTINUE...