Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 01

Story Info
Two words seal Suresh's fate with his office seniors.
3.6k words
4
12.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Suresh had just landed a dream job and had moved out of his state. His parents were very poor and he had done his best in studies. Still, he had to admit that he had been subpar. His engineering grades had not been up to the mark. He hated admitting it, even to himself, but he knew that it was because of his failures with girls. Every girl he had asked out - and it was a small number before he had given up - had openly laughed at him and it had caused his grades to lower. However, he still had the technical knowledge and when the campus interviews had come in, he had hit the jackpot. The startup he was joining as an SDET was paying quite above market rates and that had enabled him to secure a decent one-bedroom apartment near his office.

His mother loved him as every mother did. However, it was tough love wherever it was needed. Once his engineering grades had dropped, mom had put him to task. Since his grades were not getting any better, she told him, he should start contributing to the house. And so, all the house chores had fallen on him. His mom only did the cooking but he cleaned the house, did the laundry, cleaned toilets cleaned her shoes and so on. As a result, he had no trouble keeping his new apartment clean. Something that wowed his neighbour Sneha. Sneha was 6 years older than him and his senior in office. She was in a steady relationship with someone and the story was that, her boyfriend had been in the same office as her. However, once they started dating, he had left the company since office romance was strictly outlawed. Sneha was a complete slob and her apartment showed it. Dirty and messy that it was, she constantly praised him his clean ways which confused him at first as it was just second nature to him. When he heard she was dating, his first thought was, who would date her? She was really quite plain. In fact, there was no other word for it. Ugly. She was dark-skinned, small-breasted and short. Any one of them was bad enough and she was all three. Few minutes after talking to her, though, he was thoroughly ashamed of himself. He vowed never to entertain such thoughts again.

In direct contrast to her was her best friend, Parimala. Parimala was also six years older than him but was gorgeous. And, she was right in every one of his preferences. She was reasonably tall. Hair flowing and dense. But, most importantly for him, she was by no means a size zero. Not anywhere. The breasts were proper C+. And at the same time, he hated size zero figures. Girls needed to be reasonably healthy and strong for him. And, Parimala was strong. And tough. She worked out vigorously and that was why he saw so much of her. She could not afford the rent in the same apartment owing to her education loans and her dad's house loans. So, after her vigorous office workout, she came here and showered at Sneha's apartment before driving home. The thought of her, naked and showering next door was enough to keep him horny. In college, he had promised himself that he would not masturbate more than once a month. 5 years later, he had still kept that promise. In fact, there were some months where he didn't rub out even once. He was proud of that fact. However, that streak broke 3 weeks into his office and it was all due to Parimala.

As usual, he was in his apartment after work and Parimala had come in for her shower. A few minutes later, he heard Sneha's voice. Sneha wanted his help to move some chairs around. Usually, wanted his help meant, he would do it while she would comment on it while sipping some drink. When he walked in, his breath was taken from him. Parimala was standing there, wearing just a towel! Suresh was mesmerised! Luckily, Parimala's back was turned to him and by the time she turned to face him, he had composed himself and made sure not to stare. However, he hit the sideways glances whenever he felt safe. He had no clue that both of them had already noticed it. He had no clue that Parimala was deliberately raising her hands to check her hair just to ensure that her breasts and the heavily visible cleavage was properly accentuated. Suresh was getting a massive erection and tried to use the chairs to his advantage. Again, the two women, far more mature than him in this aspect knew all along and smiled inwardly. Parimala, on her part was loving that she still could induce this effect on someone six years younger than her. Simultaneously, she could see the bulge. It was gigantic. Once, when he had to look at her, she deliberately scratched her breasts. That did it for Suresh. He made a lame excuse about the stove being on and ran to his apartment. Sneha and Parimala laughed their heads off while Suresh went to his room. That night, he masturbated furiously five times and the puddle he created both shamed and excited him. The thought of Parimala in that towel made him rub one out every night for a week before he could finally resume himself.

A few days later, when Parimala came out of her shower, she smelt it. The intoxicating aroma of cake. Admittedly, the Chocolate cake was not one of her top favourites. Today, however, the fragrance emanating from Suresh's apartment was heavenly. She was again in her towel and briefly considered giving one more attack to Suresh by going there dressed that way. However, she realised she would have other times to do it. She did not want the cake messed up. Suresh had enough experience with it. His mom was thoroughly disappointed with his college grades and cake was one of the best ways to placate her. Parimala dressed up and went in. The three of them shared the cake and Parimala loved it. She asked him about his cooking and he told them that yes, he was a pretty decent cook and could do well on his own. Parimala decided it. She and Sneha were going on a camping trip and Suresh was coming with them. He would cook for them in the woods. Suresh was initially taken aback by her demanding but could not strike up enough nerve to look her in the eye and refuse. He meekly accepted. He asked how much did it cost but Parimala and Sneha told him that since he was cooking, they would take care of the expenses.

They reached the starting point of the woods and started hiking to the campsite. Both Parimala and Sneha were clad in halters and shorts and initially, Suresh enjoyed the view. Sneha, despite being dark and plain-looking, had great legs. But, Parimala's legs! And, her ass! Suresh knew there was a long masturbation session that night. Parimala was more than aware of the effect and swished her hips. Truth was, she really liked Suresh. Not as a romantic partner, obviously. She had her own boyfriend. However, she knew that all she had to do was give him some stimulation like this and he would be putty in her hands soon. She had commanded him to come here knowing there would be no fight from him. Usually, her boyfriend cooked her food and it was decent enough but she wanted a barbecue in the woods. However, neither she nor Sneha were that great shakes at cooking. Suresh would cook and serve them tonight and it would be the initiation. Slowly, Suresh would start serving them more and more. There were times when she was late from office and the shower she took in Sneha's home went until 11 PM. She did not like driving another 10 kilometres to reach home but she had no choice. She had always shown open contempt to all men and Sneha's boyfriend was no different. So, he had insisted she never stay there an Sneha had to comply. From here on, whenever such a thing happened, she would stay at Suresh's house. She would take the bed and Suresh would sleep on the sofa, or, preferably, the floor. And, he would be up at the crack of dawn with coffee. Plus, she would dump her laundry at him and he better wash them clean. All she had to do in return was shake her goodies and sometimes give him glimpses of herself in a towel.

None of this meant that she did not like him or even disrespected him. She could see how much he adored his mother and that was enough for her to like him. As a little brother. And, little brothers were good for one thing and that was to serve his elder sister at her feet. Suresh, on his part, could already see the changes. He was making evening coffees for her whenever she came for her shower. Already, when they went to the canteen in the office, they told him what they wanted and he got it for them. He arranged their weekend parlour appointments. They wanted something printed, they told him and he got it. He felt no shame in any of this. Glancing at Parimala's legs from time to time was reward enough for him.

While he admired Parimala's jiggling ass at the start, the mood changed very quickly. Halfway there, he was fully panting and sweaty. Parimala's amused looks changed to open contempt very quickly. She categorically told him they would not slow down for him. And, being of his age, he had no business being so weak like this. And so, Suresh doubled his efforts but it only weakened him further. When they reached the site, Suresh was exhausted and drenched in sweat.

"Take off your shirt and shorts!" Parimala commanded. "You will be more comfortable, otherwise you will sweat more in this heat."

Suresh hesitated a little. Parimala and Sneha waited and then burst out laughing. "What's the matter? Do you want some pwivacy, little baby?" Suresh finally complied. His shirt and pant came off quickly and he took a small dip in the nearby lake. He had refreshed enough and when he came back, his shirt and pants were tucked away inside a bag. He went near it but Parimala ordered him to open the Coffee flask. He poured them into cups and then, when he tried to go for his clothes, Sneha told him to setup the wood for the fire. He got the hint. He was to spend the rest of the time there in his underwear. He didn't like this but he could not bring himself to disobey. Very soon, both of them went for a dip as well. They took their dips in their bikinis and promptly told him to walk away for a distance while they changed.

The unfairness of being forced to stay in his underwear in front of them while they expected him to give them privacy did not even surprise Suresh. What irked him was that they were still not letting him wear his clothes? And so, he walked away for a distance in just his underwear and waited for them. He hoped to God that there were no other women walking this way. He did not know if it would land him into trouble and prayed he would never find out. Half an hour alter, they called out to him and he scurried back. They soon started drinking. Suresh admitted to them that he had never had a girlfriend. He hated saying it but loved their reaction. Between his studies and doing all the house chores for his mother, he had no time to talk to women and the few opportunities he did get were great failures. Usually, this invoked surprised disrespect or pity. Parimala and Sneha, however, just acknowledged it and the talk turned to their own love lives. Soon, it was time for them to set up their tents. Parimala and Sneha set theirs up in a jiffy. Suresh, however, neither had the strength nor the know-how and he struggled. There was a how-to pamphlet but Suresh just couldn't make it happen. Plus, it was getting cold and it looked like it could rain. Both Parimala and Sneha waited smiling for him. He asked them if they would help him.

"We didn't need help, underwear boy, Why do you?" Parimala replied with contempt while Sneha just smiled. The first sound of thunder jolted Suresh. He always had a small phobia of thunder and tonight, it was particularly loud.

"Are you scared, undie boy?" Sneha asked, genuinely concerned. Suresh said no but they could see the fear in his eyes. Another series and Suresh was literally shaking.

While Parimala also was concerned for the boy, she couldn't help noticing the bulge. The 22-year old boy was little but his cock was huge, she could see from the bulge. He was now semi-hard and it was already bigger than her boyfriend's. And, with him shaking, they could see the movement inside. Sneha, however, went forward and put an arm around him.

"You can sleep with me inside my tent. The thunder will be striking the whole night and I don't want you to be alone."

Suresh immediately looked at Parimala. He was sure that Parimala would consider this as a negative against him but Parimala surprisingly was smiling.

"Thanks, Sneha."

"Not so fast." Sneha replied, smiling. Parimala's smile became evil as well. "I need payment for you to come in."

"What payment?" Suresh replied.

"Your underwear."

Suresh flared up. This was way below the belt. "NO way," he replied vehemently.

"Fine." Sneha replied. "You can sleep out here." Suresh pleaded with Sneha.

"Why? Why are you forcing me to do this?" He asked her.

Parimala replied. "We are not forcing you. You can keep your underwear."

"But, I cannot come in."

"Bingo."

"But, why?"

"Because we like to see naked boys."

Suresh had a confused look. "Come on, just like you men want to see girls naked, so do we." Parimala's inebriated state was making her bold statements. "I mean, you do want to see us naked, right?"

And then Suresh replied. A reply that he would regret for the next six months. "You, definitely."

The moment he said it, he knew he was had. The drinks had caused him to talk without thinking. Suresh's wank fantasies always included only Parimala. 10 minutes of watching her in her towel was the only image in his mind. He was genuinely attracted only to her and Sneha would not even make a top 25 list. Still, he never alluded to it. Today, he had let it slip. Right to Sneha's face no less. And this, after she had so generously tried to help him with his fear of thunders not 10 minutes ago. He knew he would have hurt her and he felt ashamed. That shame, however, went away and every nerve in his body was now filled with a different emotion. Fear. Raw, unadulterated panic!

The tension in the scene was palpable. Parimala with her most outraged look possible while clad in a shirt and jean shorts that barely ran to her knee. Suresh, rooted to the spot, wearing just his underwear and staring at Parimala frightened more than he had ever been in his life. Sneha was standing behind. Sneha was used to this. She and Parimala were friends since college and the male attention always went to Parimala. Still, being told right in front of her that a 22-year old boy would prefer not to see her naked was a new low. However, she still pitied for the boy.

"Say that again!" Parimala announced.

Even Sneha was scared. Parimala was not shouting or outraged. There was a calmness to her tone that showed she now had it for Suresh. She wanted to placate Parimala.

"Sneha, I am sorry. I am so sorry, I never meant-"

"Strip!" Came the command. It came from Sneha. Sneha kept her face outraged in front of Parimala. However, when she turned to Suresh, she changed her expression and raised her eyebrow. Suresh could understand. She was being angry in front of Parimala to placate her. And so, it happened.

Suresh put his thumbs into his underwear. He started pulling it down. It doesn't take more than 2 seconds to pull it down and step out but for Suresh, everything was happening in slow motion. The guilt of insulting Sneha this way caused him to go halfway down. Did not take more than a second. But, staring into Parimala's contemptuous eyes and Sneha's righteously angry demeanour, Suresh felt it took an hour. When Suresh stopped, the ladies' eyebrows rose.

"Please, Parimala." Suresh begged.

"Take it off, or I take it off."

"What is the difference?" Suresh asked, genuinely curious.

"If I take it off, I take all your clothes with me and leave you here."

The casual way Parimala said it was completely belied by the intensity in her eyes. Suresh, without thinking, dropped it and stepped out of it.

The power of boobs is not lost on any man. Big and perky breasts always caused a man to lose his anger, at least momentarily. What men never understood was the feeling was mutual. The power of a big cocks caused a similar, if not identical reaction on women. Parimala and Sneha stared at the huge Python, no an Anaconda in front of them. Suresh was massive. They had seen both their boyfriends naked. The knew that, both cocks laid out end-to-end would still be smaller than this one. Parimala composed herself.

"You will sleep out here. Buck naked! We will decide when you are allowed to wear clothes again. Ask us before, and we will punish you even more."

Suresh's eyes asked the question his mouth would not dare.

"Yes, you are getting more punishments the moment we reach back home." Parimala concluded.

The thunder started again. Suresh jumped. HIs massive cock started bobbing. Inertia was such a bitch. He jumped and when he landed, the wet ground caused him to skid. His cock, fully aroused at the situation of standing naked in front of two women, started bobbing and moved left and right. Sneha and Parimala both laughed. Suresh smiled as well. It was nice to see them laughing. A second later, they told him to jump continuously. As the cock thrashed around like a caged animal, both the women forgot why they were angry with him.

"You can still come and sleep with me inside." Sneha announced. She raised her hand to stop Parimala. "For a payment."

Again, the unfairness grated Suresh. He did not want to come. Parimala had bullied him into it. Now, he was already naked in front of them. GO ahead. A voice told him inside. Tell them that and see where it lands you.

"What is the payment?"

"Parimala owns your apartment for the next six months. You are her slave there. Parimala doesn't like going all the way home everyday while she has a good apartment nearby. So, she is taking over and you will be her naked slave. If you don't like it, it is up to you. Of course, we will take all your clothes back with us and leave you here. So, totally, your choice."

Suresh was horrified. He thought of it, naked, alone in the woods with more than 20 kilometers to walk, and no clothes. The thought made him physically ill. He silently nodded.

"Slave, is that how you answer your madams?" Parimala bellowed. "Crawl over here, kiss Sneha's feet and tell her you are her slave. You will then do the same to me."

Suresh crawled to Sneha. Still naked, he kissed one of her feet.

"I am your slave," he hesitated, and then said, "Sneha."

Thwack! Suresh turned around, horrified. There was a skipping rope in Parimala's hand. Parimala had swatted his naked ass with it. Being a rope, it was thin. However, that was why Parimala preferred it. Paddles needed you to be close to her slave and also, when the slave was down on all fours, you needed something like this. However, whips and belts were too painful. And, when she had tried it on her previous boyfriends, her strength caused too much damage. Her then boyfriend couldn't sit around for a week and there were internal injuries. Parimala had insisted and paid the full doctor fees but from then, she used skipping ropes. The thinner structure caused little to no lasting damage but the immediate singe was concentrated and powerful.

"Nope. Do it properly." Came Parimala's command.

Suresh looked confused at her. He kissed both of Sneha's feet.

"I am your slave, Sneha." "Try again." The second thwack caused Suresh to weep. He was in pain. And, the humiliation was getting to him. Even Parimala felt sorry but was careful not to show it. Suresh tried it again and again and Parimala was still not satisfied. He pleaded for mercy but there obviously wasn't any. Parimala thwacked and thwacked his bare ass with her Skipping rope. The tiny size caused the pain to be heavily concentrated and. Eventually, he understood what she wanted.

"I" - kissed left foot - "am" - kissed right foot - "your" - kissed left foot - "slave" - kissed right foot - "Sneha". Parimala gave a final swat. "Good boy!" Suresh, who didn't want to prolong things, quickly turned around and did the same with Parimala.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers
12