Suresh's Poonal Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the front, the komanam was long enough to more than cover Suresh. It was also wide enough. However, Anushka mentally noted, Suresh was flaccid. If he got an erection and the thing swelled and swelled? However, she reasoned with herself, this was probably not an issue. Suresh was being humiliated beyond anything else and there was no chance he was going to get hard. She motioned him to circle and he did so, slowly.

As he turned to the side, she could just see a hint of his dick and balls. It was just a hint, though. Nothing too much. As he stood away from her, she could see that the back was woeful. The crack was invisible. However, a good amount of cheeks were visible. His butt cheeks invariably jiggled as he turned and Suresh was, as of now, oblivious of how exposed he was. Anushka stood up and warned him not to make any sudden movements. She traced his ass with her nail. Suresh almost jumped but held himself. Anushka noted his involuntary movement. Once she was done tracing his ass, she pulled the rear cloth up. Suresh moved involuntarily and then bit himself as he could see Anushka was displeased. He apologised and came back. Anushka lifted his rear cloth again and then rolled it over the string. Suresh's rear was completely exposed. He did not know if she was going to cover it back but did not dare ask. Once it was fully visible, Anushka raised her right hand fully and then let him have it. All her weight and strength being a smack that travelled only a few inches. She smacked him twice and Suresh said sorry after each one. Anushka reset the rear cloth at his butt and then looked at him expectantly. Suresh, understanding what she wanted, went and opened the door.

Anushka walked in front of him and put her hand on the thread at his waist. This part was not covered. Holding it, Anushka could drag Suresh by her side and at the same time, every inch of him was visible to every one. Suresh stepped out of the room. His first step was filled with thousand emotions. Sadness, fear, desperation and, above all, shame and humiliation. At being exposed like this. The mantap was filled with at least 50 people and more than 3/4ths of it were female. The sight of the 19-year old boy in his komanam filled them all with laughter as they deliciously stared at him. It took every ounce of willpower to prevent Suresh from covering his predicament. The women stared at him without blinking. Anushka waited for them to have their fill. Suresh noted that the priest was on the podium which was to his right. When he turned left, he was Varsha standing in a corner. As he looked around, his mom was standing in one corner and Aunt in the left side corner nearest to the podium. Akhila was standing in the right side corner nearest to the podium. He could understand what they wanted. He turned to Anushka and she pointed to her feet.

Suresh, in front of 50 people bent down and kissed his cousin's feet. The ladies in the audience cheered and screamed his name. Suresh did not care. He was now through the looking glass and had been exposed as a slave to women. He would continue on this path of complete submission. Once he stood up, Anushka moved so that he was nearer to the audience and dragged him by his loin-string. Suresh was taken to his Aunt. The stairs to the podium were literally one step away. But, Suresh knew what was going to happen. He would now be subjected to further shame. Suresh kissed his aunt's feet. As he did, he was now aware what was going on. He was exposing his backside to the crowd. The crowd went wild and howled his name. Suresh stayed in the bent position until he received permission from his Aunt. He felt a pointy thing strike his butt and turned to see it was a paper rocket. One of his distant aunts blew him a kiss and he blew her a kiss back. His Aunt lifted him up, kissed his forehead and dragged him to his sister.

When he went down to kiss his sister's feet, there was a shout from the crowd.

"It is not really covering his behind. Why not just rip it off?"

"Varsha, please." Suresh begged. Varsha could see the logic. Anushka came to the rescue. "Sorry, people. I promised him. And, in any case, it is covering the butt-crack which is most important."

The way she said it. The casual way Anushka said butt-crack was what started it. Suresh could not believe they were talking about one of his intimate organs so casually. He thought back to how he stood naked in front of his cousin just minutes ago and could feel himself grow. He started getting scared. His Penis had now very nearly reached the end of his front-veil. And, it was just starting. He did not like this. He continued kissing his sister's feet and awaited her permission to get up. Varsha lifted him up and took him to his mother. It was then that he realised. Next stop was Akhila. Akhila in a saree! A saree was, by definition covering head to toe. And, he was going to present himself to her covered only by his loin cloth! No, no, this was not happening. In his mind, this was the biggest humiliation of his life. However, for the mind in his other head, the feeling was different. Not different. It was opposite. He felt himself growing. As his mother dragged him by his string, he could feel it growing. He tried to will it away but he could not. His mind seemed fixated on the moment when he would present himself, covered in his loincloth towards Akhila. Covered? As it turned out, no longer. The whistles from the audience confirmed to him that the inevitable had happened. He was growing and growing and there was only one direction to grow.

The front-veil was now woefully inadequate. He always knew he was big. Not only the length but also the girth. He was long and huge. Just like Anushka earlier, he had assumed that he would not get hard as he was getting humiliated. But, it was indeed happening. His cock was starting to wake up. Unlike him, who desperately wished to stay covered, his cock had no intention. It was already pushing at the loincloth. As it grew further, the cloth inevitably gave way. The pressure was causing it to move and his cock was now quite visible. The crowd whistled and whistled as he grew more. Sensing his impulse to cover himself, Varsha was quick as a flash to pin his arms behind him. He tried to use his legs and Varsha smacked him as a warning. He stood straight and practically ran towards Akhila. He was hoping he would get some respite once he bent down to kiss her feet. However, Varsha prevented him from bending down. Akhila laughed at him.

From the crowd, there was growing chants. Some of them were shouting to take it off. The chants were mostly from the ladies. The gents were silently watching the poor boy's humiliation. One of them, a 22 year old shouted to take it off. His mother from his right reminded him that his own poonal ceremony was due next month. The ladies rounded on him and assured that he would go through the same treatment. As he opened his mouth in horror, the attention turned back to Suresh. Varsha threatened him with dire consequences if he covered himself with his hands. Anushka walked over to him. Suresh kissed Akhila's feet and stood up. He had hoped that his erection would subside at least a little while he was down to her feet. The opposite had happened. He was growing more than he had in his life. Akhila looked down at the Python- no, at the Anaconda - and smiled. She turned to Suresh.

"Akhila, can you take me up to the podium." Suresh did not dare go by himself without their consent. He would not dare displease his mistresses.

"Hold it, Tiger, What do we have here? It looks like you are enjoying this."

"Akhila, please, I am begging you."

"Begging me for what?"

Suresh had no answer. He prayed and prayed that she would take him to the podium.

"Question? What is the purpose of this komanam? And, I want a loud and clear answer."

"To cover my privates."

"Well, it is not doing it, is it? Let's get the judges' opinion."

"Bend over."

Suresh did so, further ashamed. His ass stood up to greet the audience. He had already spread his legs and so, he could see that the people had a decent view of his hanging chad from behind.

"Is it covering him?" A resounding NO came from the crowd. Akhila ordered him to stand up and face the audience. Once again the entire crowd cheered and whistled while one of them, the 22-year old who was having his own ceremony next month stared in horror and started tearing up. His own elder sister laughed at the brother's obvious fear. This scene was absolutely getting replicated next month with her brother. As for Suresh, he had finally grown to his fullest side and his cock had pushed the front-veil well enough that it was hanging uselessly by the side.

"Is it covering him?" Another resounding no. Akhila walked forward and put her arm around Suresh.

"Sorry, Suresh. You are outvoted. Now, go fetch the pair of scissors over there."

Suresh could not believe it. He opened his mouth to beg and Akhila closed it with hers. She pulled him closer and his cock rammed into her. Suresh's years of dream finally came true as Akhila made out with him. She finally released him and he silently fetched the scissors. Akhila took it and asked him.

"Why have you given me these scissors?"

Suresh groaned. Not only was she going to cut out his last piece of covering, she was going to make him say why?

"I brought it so that you could cut this cord."

"But, if I do that, won't you become naked?"

"Yes, Akhila."

"Are you sure that is what you want? Do you want to stand here naked in front of 50 people?"

Suresh was already in tears and groaning. Of course, he did not want to get naked in front of 50 people. However, something, some deep-seated atavistic instinct was telling him. If he said no to her question, he would regret it. He did not know what she would do. But, he did know that it was not going to be beatings. No, no. She would punish him in a different way with more humiliation. His instincts were telling him this. In any case, it was now too late. His raging boner meant that he was already naked despite the loincloth. There was no escape. And, so, he replied.

"Yes, Akhila. Please cut it off."

Akhila smiled. "Good boy, naked boy. If you had not agreed to this, I would have marched you back to home naked. And, I assure you, this was not our original plan. We fully intended to generously allow you to continue wearing the loin cloth. You ruined it yourself by growing to this level. But, now that you have answered our questions correctly, we will allow you to wear your underwear after the ceremony while you walk back to my8 house."

"You meant my house, right?"

"No, naked boy. MY house."

"But, why-"

"Connect the dots, naked boy."

And, Suresh did. He could not believe it. It was the fourth unbelievable thing today. The first was standing naked in front of Anushka. The next was the women talking about his ass and butt-cheeks casually. The third was his massive erection that grew more than it always did. And now, Akhila offering herself. However, this fourth unbelievable thing was the only thing that made him happy. Suresh bent down and kissed Akhila's feet again. Akhila told him to raise his hands. She then slowly raised the scissors. She stretched back a little bit and then bit her lips. The scissors finally reached it's target. Suresh begged her with eyes one last time knowing it was anyway futile.

Snip!

Snip!

The cut komanam fell down as gravity, the heartless bitch did her trick.

Akhila moved sideways and Suresh was presented to the crowd. Completely naked. Not a stitch on! Bare as a board. His hands were raised up in a surrendering position as the crowd savoured it. The women were positively drooling while the men tried desperately to keep their face expressionless. Earlier, they were trying to mask their contempt. Now, however, it was their own feelings of inadequacy as they saw the little nineteen year old with a penis twice as large as theirs ever was.

Akhila put her arms around him from his side and whispered. "Don't be ashamed, naked boy! You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, you are huge, I daresay bigger than anyone in this hall."

Suresh put his won arm around her waist. He did not know if Akhila was saying this just to cheer him up or she really meant it but he was quite happy at her support. The priest cleared his throat loudly. Suresh and his superior women had almost forgotten why they came here. For his ceremony. Now that the loincloth was cut out, they fell back to their original plan. They brought him his dhoti and underwear and he put them on with gusto. The ceremony went for three hours and Akhila stayed by his side the whole time. He frequently told her to go have some food but she was having none of it. By the time the ceremony was done, Suresh was completely flaccid owing to the fact that he was in front of the fire for three hours. Most of the guests left with many women smiling brightly at him and kissing his cheeks. Three of them reiterated that he had nothing to be ashamed of which told him Akhila was telling the truth.

After the last of the visitors and the priest had left, Suresh walked over to Anushka and knelt in front of her, still in his Dhoti. Anushka had forgotten about the original plan which was to make him walk in his underwear but now, since he had brought it up himself. She had another idea. She ran over to the priest and asked him if he had another loin cloth. He said he did but it would cost 200 rupees. The priest knew he had made the right decision in helping the dominant women instead of the submissive young man. Anushka walked back to Suresh as he stared in horror.

"Come on, Anushka. I cannot walk home in that."

"You can if you don't get a boner. And, for god's sake, don't grimace whenever I say something like that."

"But, Anu-" he started when Akhila cut in. "If you want me, you will do this."

Suresh could not believe she would put it as crudely as that. Not to mention, both mom and aunt were listening. On their part, the mom and aunt were happy. Happy that Suresh had finally wooed Akhila. It was funny to think that he did that only because of his cock and nothing else. In addition, Akhila was already dominant with him which worked well for them. Suresh stared around at all of them as they smiled expectantly. Suresh wanted to ask Akhila if she would be by his side and then stopped. He was a man! Apparently, a big man. He always knew he was huge but if that many people found it uncharecteristically huge, it must mean something. He decided he would have to act like a big man and removed his Dhoti. He looked at them. They seemed to have no intention of turning away. He shrugged and dropped his undies and stood naked for the third time that day. All five of them inspected him. They all wanted to touch him but held themselves. There would be time for that later.

Akhila told him she would come with him but he told her it was not necessary. There was glint in his eyes that they had never seen before. Suresh knelt naked in front of the five women. The women were passing the loincloth between them. They were remarking on the colour, the way it was fixed, etc. Suresh knew they were wasting time to keep him naked for as long as possible. He did not mind. He was getting laid tonight and that was all that mattered. The women eventually saw that he was not really getting ruffled over his nudity. They handed him the loincloth and he put it on. The moms left and instructed the sisters to make sure he did not get into any trouble. Suresh started walking. In, just his loincloth. He walked the ten blocks and heads turned everywhere. There were a group of 5 boys who looked like they wanted to start trouble. Varsha and Anushka went after them. The message had passed. Lookey, no coming neary! Suresh walked straight to Akhila's house. The motorcycle boys gang stared at him. Varsha and Anushka silently dared them to say a word and they kept their mouth shut.

As soon as he stepped inside her house, Akhila came over and kissed him. She had changed from a saree into her usual miniskirt. Watching her, Suresh strongly suspected that she had nothing underneath. Once she was done kissing, she pulled back and crossed her arms. Suresh knew what she wanted. He promptly pulled his loincloth off again and instantly went down on all fours. He kissed her feet and started licking. Akhila repositioned and sat on a chair. She had some phone calls to make and she continued while Suresh lovingly kissed and sucked her feet/toes. She then made him help her with the fingernails. It was still only 8 PM and they were in no hurry. Or rather, Akhila was not. Suresh was still a virgin and he was impatient. However, he knew Akhila could still change her mind and he patiently waited for her. They ordered some dinner. Akhila instructed him to wait for her to eat and he waited. She then washed her hands and stood in front of her. She unzipped her skirt and it fell down, revealing that Suresh had assumed correctly earlier that she had nothing under her skirt.

Suresh walked over and kissed her breasts. He was ready to take care right then and there. Both emotionally and physically as her naked body had already sent his cock into full mast again. She wrenched herself from him and told him he had to eat first. She put his food on the floor. Still, completely naked, she turned around, smiled at him and then sat on his food. She ground her butt into the food nicely and stood up. "Come and get your dinner, naked boy!" She squealed. Suresh crawled over. He kissed her feet again and then got behind her. He licked and licked the food off her butt. The taste of her butt made him gag for the first few times until he powered through it. He did not want to do anything that would displease her. However, he instinctively avoided the crack for as long as he could.

"If I find even one particle of food anywhere, the deal is off for tonight."

Panicking, Suresh licked with greater attention. His tongue eventually reached the crack. Akhila squeezed his tongue with her cheeks and let it rip. As Suresh tried to fall backwards, she caught his head, pushed it back and farted again. The smell and test made him retch and he coughed heavily on the floor. Akhila took the time to sit on his food again and Suresh dutifully crawled back to her. He once again licked every morsel of food possible and Akhila finally pulled him up. She started leading him to the bedroom. However, once they reached there, Suresh took charge and pushed her on the bed. She sat on the edge and Suresh knelt in front of her. He kissed her foot again and went to the vagina, He used his tongue to plunge repeatedly until Akhila finally lifted him up. She fell on the bed and Suresh mounted her. Being a virgin, he came in a matter of seconds. Akhila could see his disappointment and kissed him again. She sat him at the edge of the bed and now went down on him. Suresh moaned and moaned while he got hard again and pushed Akhila to the floor. He mounted her again. Having cum once, he was able to last quite longer this time. Akhila orgasmed twice before Suresh also came inside her. She really had to pee and she went inside the bathroom. She came back and found him still on the floor. She slept on the bed with one leg on the floor. She instructed Suresh that he would sleep on her feet using it as a pillow. Suresh kissed her feet one last time and did as he was told.

12