Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Reef. What are you doing?"

"Giving you a little more relief. I can see you're still burning." Rapidly, he started to piston his two fingers in and out while using the palm of the same hand to rub her sweet spot. It didn't take long for Jenna to pull away from the kiss, slump against the shower wall and initiate a series of long moans.

"Jesus, ohhh fuckkk. Shittt. Itsss. Shit." Reef ceased movement catching Jenna by surprise. She looked up into his eyes and pleaded, "No don't stop. Please." When Reef resumed his administrations to her vagina, she momentarily glued her lips to his until her heavy breathing forced her to pull away.

"Is you pussy going to cum?"

"Ohh yesss. For fuck's sake, that's good. Ohhh shittttt, I'm cummminnggggg," Jenna mumbled as Reef's fingers fumbled in and out of her opening while his palm pressed even harder against her clit. "Shit, shit, ohhh shittt that one was intense." She shoved Reef's hand away and collapsed on the shower floor.

"What if there is one guy left that hasn't emptied his load? Are you going to push him away or please him?" Reef kneeled next to Jenna's hips as he spoke up. Jenna parted her knees and locked eyes with Reef.

"Go ahead."

Without any hesitation, Reef rammed the same two fingers back up into her and built up the pace of his administrations. "Are you thinking this is what sex would be like with multiple partners?"

Jenna started moaning again and didn't respond. But a minute later she was arching her back skywards, lifting her buttocks off the floor as she tried to create greater contact with the fingers and palm sending shivers through her pussy. Her moan had turned into rapid bursts of yelps. Alas, another orgasm swept through her wrecked body.

Reef pulled his fingers out and feed them to Jenna who readily sucked them clean. "Do you want me to kiss your dick?"

"No. Does it look the least bit ready to perform?" Jenna turned her eyes to it and saw that it remained flaccid. "Let's finish the shower and get to bed. Maybe you should delay your Disney pick-up a few hours. I think you can just send them a text.

The two exited the shower and dried off. Jenna sent the text then pulled up to Reef and hugged him firmly. "You make me feel so desired and wanted. I've never had an experience like this or anything close. What's crazy, is I'm still kind of horny." She brought her lips to his and the two kissed. She couldn't help but grind into his loins. "Although maybe I'm more sore and tired then horny. But I'm sure you could convince me otherwise," Jenna explained as she teased Reef's penis with her fingers.

"To bed. I've opened a lid. No doubt Pandora is smiling." Reef nudged Amber to move under the covers, then laid in the middle with the two girls pressed up against him. A minute later, Jenna's face was pressed to his chest as a feminine serious of snores tangoed out. Reed soon joined her in comatose land.

12