Surge Ch. 02: Equation of Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roan yawned. "I think it's about time for me to head home."

"I hear ya," Gil said. "I'm going to pass out the moment you step out of that door."

Roan slid off the bed and looked back at his old friend. "Gil."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. I needed this."

"Of course, man. You're always welcome to our parties."

"No, not the party. This."

Gil smiled. "I know what you meant. We're always here for each other." Before Roan could step out, Gil stopped him. "Roan. Tomorrow night, you should come back over. Let's just hang out. Watch a movie or something."

Roan's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, we haven't reached chapter two yet."

Roan mustered his remaining energy to laugh. "Yeah, yeah."

Out the door, down the stairs, and out of the frat house, Roan walked the empty streets, enjoying the chill. Despite how tired he was, his smile wouldn't leave his face. It grew as he replayed the night in his head over and over.

It grew--until he saw a spark of an explosion off in the distance, near his college.

12