Surpassing the O-zone

Story Info
Mykhaila is hell bent on finding a new lover today.
5.9k words
4
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers

Fetish Tags - GTS, TERA, FAST-GROWTH, SEX-GROWTH, APOCALYPSE

Surpassing the O-zone

Today would be the day. This, Mykhaila was sure of it.

Her room felt stuffy with heat for the first time this year. Summer had arrived and with it, the knowledge that graduation was just around the corner. She knew it was a done deal thanks to her already high grade. If she kept her standards up, she would pass without a sweat. No, that was not what was on her mind this day. The problem Mykhaila faced was much more personal: she craved a carnal relation. As she observed her nude form in the mirror, there in her bedroom, she wondered how she could get the guy she wanted. The problem was not so much attracting the other gender as getting the type she was interested in. Mykhaila preferred the reserved type and these usually didn't really come forth. Perhaps it was because of her own boastfulness. Mykhaila was loud, overtly present and always had no trouble asserting her way through events; because of her personality certainly, but also her unusual height. The average man was noticeably smaller than her. Any time she would shake their hands, she marveled at how much her elongated fingers seemed to grasp theirs like one would a child's. Mykhaila sat down, and strapped her sandals on, her toes stretching past the end of the sole. She remembered that time guys made fun of her back in high school, with the group having stolen the pair she had at the time, pressing their smaller feet against the sandal's sole while yelling disparaging comments at her.

Her mirror reflected her smile, proving that she eventually mentally overcame all the insults they threw at her. She rose up from the bed. Unending, skinny yet defined legs that propped up curves like no other. Her lengthy torso seemed to only have the purpose of supporting obscenely massive breasts. Mykhaila grabbed their underside and turned left, then right, still eyeing the mirror.

"Will you two help me find someone today?" She said playfully, bouncing them up and down. "Oh yes, yes, I think you will!"

The very quick image of her seducing a man firmed up her short, fat, dark pink nipples. The overly wide areola that took up most of the front of her breasts perked up with bumps. Before they could exclaim their agreement with her through neurological stimulation, her black brassiere was over them. She usually compressed them a bit to deter onlookers, but today, she used the one that would prop them up higher. Flesh would be shown. Mykhaila picked up her short, skinny jeans that barely came down between her knees and calves. As she pulled them, the usual problem of the overflowing mass of her behind prevented an instant success. Mykhaila inhaled, tucked her stomach in, and forcefully pulled them up, barely succeeding. Her relieved features exposed her uncertainty at being able to put this pair on. She could swear they used to fit her last autumn.Finally, she rummaged through her belongings and found a loose, black crop-top that would show not only her waist but also have a collar big enough to expose the deep chasm between her breasts. Mykhaila untied her buns, and long, wavy blond hair fell all over her shoulders, giving a frame to the strikingly beautiful features of her face. She knew that even without make-up, hearts would melt. Yet she still took a few more minutes to apply the usual.

Mykhaila walked outside her home, the strap of her bag on her shoulder. Lengthy strides would leave any shorter being in the dust behind her. Today, she would finally, once and for all, bring home her target. She was determined to ravage him as best she could, and, well, maybe have some sort of relationship after. Or something. She would figure it out, she thought.

Thomas looked at the empty seat to his right. Most of the other students had already arrived and filled the auditorium. The digital clock on his phone blinked from nine fifty-four to nine fifty-five. The class would be starting soon. For only a moment, he wondered if she would not be present today. A quick glance toward the entrance displayed a lot of unnerved students arriving a bit too close for comfort timewise. And then she entered. The woman of his dreams. Thomas was infatuated with her. Seeing her stoop slightly to enter through the door was enough to increase his heartbeat. Her long blond hair slightly ruffled from the wind outside. He saw her look around the room and, once her gaze met his, she waved. She climbed the stairway up the auditorium two by two with incredible ease, in an instant she was by his side, pulling the free chair on his right and putting her notebooks down.

"Hey Myk. I thought you might have been sick today or something. You're not usually late!" Thomas whispered to her.

"Hi Tom." She punctuated by giving him a friendly nudge on his shoulder with her fist. Mikhaila made sure she didn't put much strength behind her gesture.

Thomas, or "little Tom" as his friends called him, was the spitting image of a small woodland sprite. His cute face forbade anyone from taking him seriously; his curly, constantly messy hair gave him an air of youthful naivety; his smaller stature making sure others always subconsciously talked down to him. Thomas, sitting down next to Mykhaila, gave the pair quite the contrast.

The lecture passed without incident. As their classmates left for other activities, Mykhaila turned to Tom:

"We have to read up for the upcoming Humanities exam. Are you free?"

Thomas pondered. His answer was being dictated by his need to spend time alone with her. His eyes evaded her gaze as he stowed his books away in his leather bag.

"I have about an hour."

Mykhaila smiled. She had already booked a study room, out of the way of other passerbys and what not. This would be her chance. Despite Thomas' dry answer, she knew that she could get the better of him. His attempt at hiding his interest for her didn't work.

The study room hadn't been used for a while. The room was bare but for a desk with two simplistic wooden chairs. A large wall-window gave view over an empty green field preceding the small hill their University stood on. Other than a few birds foraging for seeds, the field was as tranquil as ever. The door to the study opened and gave way to Mykhaila ducking under the door frame. Thomas seemed relieved by the tranquility of the area. He sat first, placed his bag on the desk and proceeded to prepare the material. The sound of scrapping wood echoed as Mykhaila placed her chair by Thomas. She sat down, excited, and threw her own backpack nonchalantly. Thomas realized her thigh touched his own, so close she was. Her legs extended so that her knees would fit under the table, and his head barely came up to her shoulder.

Mykhaila leaned in to open his book, her long hand hiding most of the cover. They both worked for a good half hour, the sun slowly dimming as the day wore on.

Thomas could feel pressure on his leg. Mykhaila's thigh pushed against his, warm to the touch. Her left feet also subtly got closer to his. She had been leaning over for a while, pushing her shoulder against his, her weight bearing down like a comfortable, all-encompassing blanket. Thomas was not oblivious, but tried to keep his composure nonetheless. Mykhaila could hear his breathing as they talked over solutions for the problem they were studying. She could feel her own genitals becoming aroused. The fabric of her bra became present in her mind as her own nipples fattened up at the thought of kissing Thomas. A slight feeling of discomfort took hold, a sort of feeling of constraint she felt she had to get out of. Her shorts seemed to be digging in her thigh a bit while the low cut of her crop top displayed how the flesh of her chest seemed to overflow over her bras. Thomas felt a wave of heat wash over him. His eyes tried to concentrate on the readings, but more and more they darted to his right, noticing the fair skin of her thigh pushing over his. His mind was on trying to study, but the mood in the room was quickly turning into something more carnal. Before he knew it, he subconsciously had to move his legs a bit in order to hide a quickly mounting erection.

"So you see", commented Thomas, "if we just adjust the values here, we could correct for the overvaluation that we incurred from the..." his eyes turned to Mykhaila. She seemed flustered. Thomas noticed her areola peeking out the exposed part of her bra.

"From the... from the..." he repeated, completely aghast.

Mykhaila had been slowly lowering her head to him, as if to hear what he had to say, but still mostly bringing her face closer to his. Thomas smelt the mint in her breath. Her lips but a few decimeters away.

"Yes?" she asked.

"From the... uh..."

A small tear was heard from her skirt. Tom looked down, and noticed it had torn up on the seam to the left of her thigh.

"What..."

Thomas looked back up and felt his head grasped by Mykhaila. In an instant their mouth locked together. Thomas grabbed the back of her neck with one of his hands. Her tongue invaded his cavity, pushing deep. It swirled around, pressing down on his tongue and pushing against both sides of his mouth. A small moan escaped from her and seemed to fill his throat. She was obviously inexperienced and sloppy. Tom felt even more warm, spongy flesh filling his mouth as her tongue folded up to add even more of its mass.

Just as he was about to be overcome with a sort of gag reflex, Mykhaila pulled back.

"Oh Tom, I'm sorry. I've been... wanting to do this for a while. I just..."

Mykhaila plunged again for a kiss. Her entire weight pressed on him. She rose up and, like a beast pouncing, made them both fall down as Thomas' chair's back legs slipped.

"Are you alright?" she blurted out. A quick nod from him, and then the passions resumed. Her moans filled the silence. Her breasts were pouring out of her top. He grabbed one with his hands and grinded his midsection against her thigh. A snap was heard. A strap on her sandal had broken. The sound of tearing fabric pointed to the continuing scrapping of her skirt. Her bra now looked several sizes too small as her flesh poured out of it like dough rising in an oven. Mykhaila's tongue was back to plugging his mouth with an greater ease than before. Her hands felt like she was palming his more and more.

Thomas realized by now his predicament.

"Myk, you're getting bigger!"

Mykhaila briefly broke the embrace and leaned back, sitting on her heels, her hands on her knees and looking down at a completely surprised lover. She was massive. With one of her large hands, she grabbed one of her nipples through her strained bra and squeezed lightly . Her eyes closed, she moaned, and rapidly blew up in size. The bra snapped, her formerly loose crop top rapidly became tight, and the skirt was torn almost in half, now looking more like a small pair of underwear. Her long feet broke through the sandals.

"I feel so good Tom, you don't get it. I feel like I'm so close to my first orgasm. Is this what people do when they have sex? I heard guys get bigger when they get aroused!"

Thomas wasn't certain about the ideas she was getting in her head. This is not normal, people just don't grow when they're feeling pleasure. But she was. She flipped her hair back with a quick whip of her head and grabbed Thomas' head with her hands, getting closer to him again, filling his vision. He was still laying on his back and seeing her massive, growing form started making him concerned for his safety.

"Make me cum, lover, make me feel good."

Holding his head in place, Mykhaila brought her hips over his face, and lowered herself on him, slowly grinding the front of his face against the thinned out, black lace fabric of her undergarment. Behind the forming holes, he saw them: Mykhaila's fat, bulging lips of her labia. Much like her breasts before, he could see them pushing to get out. And every back and forth of her hips seemed to bring more and more flesh against his face. Moans echoed louder, her voice subtly growing deeper. Small droplets smeared against his face now, as Mykhaila's genitals lubed themselves up.

Thomas heard her top being torn apart by the push her chest and arms made against it. Mykhaila's skirt ripped completely, and fell to their side. All the clothing that was really left on her now was her underwear, poised to snap at any moment. Thomas couldn't see her, his face filled with the vision of her creamy skin and a sexual crevice that invited him to kiss it.

Taking action, he grabbed what he could of one of her monumental ass cheeks, and pushed her hips toward him so that his face leaned in the red opening in front of him, thrusting his tongue in it as far as he could, tasting the sugary taste of her orgasmic liquor. Mykhaila's moans intensified. His left hand reached just above his head, and found a fat, engorged clitoris begging for stimulation. Thomas promptly increased his ministrations by rapidly rubbing it in a circular motion. Mykhaila felt a sudden rush of warmth throughout her body. Her senses seemed inordinately aware of her surroundings. Her head rushed upward as she elongated. Her hands rapidly covered Thomas' back head. Mykhaila started gyrating her hips anew, and made sure that her inflated clitoris passed over the bumps on Thomas' face, again and again. Every time it did, she felt her body push itself outward more and more, pleasure and heat short circuiting her senses. Her feet suddenly found themselves pushing against the door of the room, and her head reached the ceiling. Mykhaila released her poor, sexually battered lover.

Thomas pushed himself back, still in a sitting position. He backed up against the window of the room and took hold of the situation. Mykhaila had her eyes half closed. She was in the process of changing position, leaning back against the wall that gave on the corridor. The floor shook as she placed each of her legs on the sides of the room, opening them up to give view to a vagina screaming for attention. Her fat, plump breasts heavy enough to fall on each side of her ribcage, with meaty nipples engorged with excitement. Mykhaila started ramming her hand inside her vagina, rubbing its walls with her fingers while keeping her thumb out to press on her clitoris. Thick, white liquid pressed out of it, giving way to the loud sound of smacking wet lips. Every time her hand went in, Thomas could see her feet getting closer to the window behind him. Despite sitting down, she had to bend her head as her neck and shoulder pressed up against the ceiling. To Thomas, the study was now Mykhaila. Her form was everything.

He undressed himself, and stood up, his hand taking a hold of his completely turgid penis. There was no way he was getting out of this without rubbing one out. Mykhaila's eyes went wide as soon as she saw him nude. His shy form revealed a simple man that didn't exercise much. His hair wet from her juices, his own eyes bewildered by what he was seeing. And right there, inside his hand, was a generously fat cock head at the end of what would have been a normally very average penis. The skin pulled back, and the plump red nerve engine became ready for action.

That was the end for Mykhaila. Witnessing what she had craved all this time in person, her vagina expelled torrents of lube. Her nerves seized up, and pleasure hit her like a freight train. Mykhaila yelled. A deep, guttural cry of pleasure. In an instant, her growth propelled her feet forward with force, smashing against the window. For an instant, their length were as long as Thomas's upper body. Quickly running out of room, her knees bent and moved upward, her legs trying to stay inside. Mykhaila hunched even more, as her shoulder blades now pressed against the ceiling. She was now bent over herself, her head stuck between her bending knees.

"Tom... Tom! I'm... "

Mykhaila couldn't finish her phrase as her feet pushed the window out of its frame.

Outside, onlookers turned their heads toward an unbelievable scene: two growing, monstrous feet had pushed out of the study area. Long legs extended out rapidly like the appendages of a spider crawling out of a hole. They shifted and moved as they seemingly grew bigger, pushing gravel, soil and all manner away as the knees bent upward and large thighs came out of the dark room. The bystanders saw a small, nude man running out of the broken room, his hands covering his genitals, as behind him quickly followed a fat vagina, spasming with excitement and throwing thick white fluid everywhere around the area.

Large hips barely made it out of the room before the plumpness of the person's ass pushed the side walls apart, allowing for the flesh to billow out. Two hands grasped the rim of the room and pulled. The hands that grasped the walls broke it like simple cookie crumbs, and swiftly pulled. The small man had kept running, and had placed himself against her right heel, which now dwarfed his body. Had he extended his arms upward, he would barely reach the bottom of her rapidly distancing ankle. The folds of the prints on her heel provided enough grip for him to climb on as her climax and growth seemed to increase in speed.

Thomas hung on, the heel moved to the side as Mykhaila tried to find her bearings. As the foot moved again to a new position, Tom lost his grip. He fell a few meters and rolled around on the upturned grass. Sounds of panic reached Tom, as people fled the scene. The rumbles of the crumbling university filled the air, and thick smoke rose in the form of a dust cloud. Tom, still laying on his stomach from his fall, propped his upper body up and looked up, just in time to notice a large, massive toe moving toward him. It hit his head with the force of a moving car, and as quickly as it happened, Tom lost his vision.

His sense of self was temporarily lost. His vision came back and he tried moving about. The grass Thomas was laying on a few seconds ago was gone. Disoriented, he sat up as his senses regained their acuity. The ground was warm. Ridges and indentations criss-crossed everywhere. In the distance, enormous crooked pillars rose, covered in similar wrinkles. In between them, Thomas could only distinguish the blue paleness of the sky. His mind lit up: they were Mykhaila's fingers. He turned around, and saw a great, giant eyeball looking straight at him. The face pulled back, and a smile opened up.

"OH GOOD! I'M SO GLAD. I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU BACK THERE AND I THINK I HIT YOU WITH MY TOE OR SOMETHING. I WAS SO SCARED FOR A WHILE."

Her voice was deep, guttural, strong and loud as nothing he had ever heard.

Thomas slowly crawled forward toward the edge of her palm: despite the vast expanse of flesh he was on, his vertigo filled his body with dread. Looking over to the horizon, Thomas saw nothing but fields, with a very sparse presence of farms. Large footsteps could be seen in the distance all the way to Mykhaila. Her weight had been enough to displace massive amounts of dirt like simple mud. Thomas' heart jumped: her hand moved. Mykhaila brought it closer to her chest. She pressed the edge of her palm against her breast, just under her large, erect nipple. Like an imposing monolith, it slowly dropped in front of Tom, it's mass squashing down. It slowly creeped toward him as it became even harder, a fat mass of pink, bumpy flesh almost twice as tall as he was.

Thomas extended a hand and pushed the fat mass, kneading its flesh. Still nude from the previous encounter, his large cock head engorged with blood. His hands extended outward as he pressed up against her nipple, feeling it's warmth caress his body like the afternoon sun rays going through a window. He could feel her heartbeat in loud, rhythmic bounces. Thomas grabbed a mound of flesh amidst all the bumpy masses in front of him. With both his hands he pressed as hard as he could.

Keliadom
Keliadom
12 Followers
12