Surpises

Story Info
A fantasy brought to life becomes more than expected.
859 words
4.3
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concept

Blindfolded. Restrained. Naked. Legs and arms spread out wide and strapped down tight; each limb stretched and extended to its own corner of the bare mattress on the floor.

I wait in silence until suddenly a door opens and slowly closes with a single click. No voices, no sounds, except for the faint footsteps as they inch closer to me.

I feel a weight at the end of the bed as it shifts between my legs. Soon after, the sensation of a cool steady breeze brushes over my cunt. I imagine his pursed lips gifting me with those generous exhales, and I become immediately wet, which only increases that sensation. I lie there, silent and motionless, enjoying his cool breaths on me, until all at once I feel my whole cunt being taken into his warm, wet and seemingly hungry mouth.

His tongue glides along my slit, and then circles my clit; sucking, stretching and biting at my creases and folds—as though he's more than eager to make me come.

My hips churn and jerk, and sway.

I feel the fullness of his fingers inside me as he penetrates me. Just as I let out a breathy exhale letting him know I'm going to come, I hear what sounds of something unzipping next to my head. I turn to face the direction of the noise, confused, bewildered: How can he be up here, but also be down there??

"Now be a good whore for me." he whispers into my ear while my cunt is being fucked by some unknown person, and then places some kind of device over my head and ears; canceling out any other noises. Not only can't I see anything, now I can't hear anything either; only the muffled sounds of my own breathing.

I'm in my head; unable to fully comprehend what is happening, though common sense tells me that clearly there's more than just him in the room. There's at least one other person deliciously fucking me with their fingers and mouth. But are there more here? How many? Perhaps they're watching? Or waiting for their turn? Though I'm flooded with questions and thoughts, I can't help but to succumb to how it arouses me. "Be a good whore for me..." I let his words take up the space in my thoughts to drown out all the others.

I feel hands on my face, pulling back my head to hang off the mattress slightly, and then a cock at my lips. A light slap on my cheek indicating I need to open my mouth. And I do. Wide and showing my tongue. The hands grab my jaw as he thrusts his cock deep down my throat until I feel his fleshy balls pressing into my nose, taking away my ability to breathe. Despite my gagging and choking, he holds it there, pushing in a little deeper. I can feel him growing and harden even more, and just as I feel the onset of panic, as though I'm gasping for air, he pulls out quickly. He gives me a second or two to catch my breath and then goes back in again, repeating this a few times. After which, he places a ball gag in my mouth and fastens it securely. And now I can't speak.

The fingering has stopped now, and has been replaced by a large dildo, and a strong vibrator held down over my clit. It feels good, but it hurts. I squirm to get away from the vibration, but it's pointless. I can't do a goddamn thing. I feel a surge of arousal rush over me as my climax peaks. I'm certain my muffled screams and moans are much louder than how they sound in my head, and I can't only imagine what kind of mess I must look like, but I can't even think of that right now. I don't care. All that matters now is I'm about to explode with an orgasm, whether I like it or not. And I do. I feel myself turn inside out, my eyes roll back in my head, my back and head arch, drool bubbling out and spilling over the sides of my cheeks...until I become a puddle. Motionless, and spent.

All touching comes to a halt. And there is stillness in the room again.

Moments later, I feel the ear coverings being lifted from my head, and then the gag. My arms and legs are freed. And then I feel the nakedness of his warm skin next to mine, and lastly removing the eye coverings.

He nestles me into me, telling me how beautiful I looked, and of how proud he is of his good little whore. And the. kisses me deeply, tenderly, and lovingly.

I look around the room to see that it's just the two of us.

"Who else was here with you?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" He answers.

"Well, yes, I'm curious." I say.

"Well, it didn't seem to matter as you were coming in her mouth...so why would it matter now?"

"Her mouth?" I say with surprise, Imagining all along it was a man.

"Mhmm."