Surprise!

Story Info
Mentoring an intern can get interesting.
10.5k words
4.45
28.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Endless thanks to Todger65 for editing my stories. He has continued to edit even after he read the first one. Apparently, he likes the abuse.

This story contains wife sharing, incest, group, Bi, and transsexual sex. I don't know how that happened. Personally, I am not excited about transsexual or male bisexual acts. The characters in the story decided that is what their fantasy entailed, and things escalated from there. I just document their reality.

_________________________________________

My company actively supports our local college. Each year we sponsor several interns and for the last five years I have had one assigned to me. My wife Amber and I know how hard it is for most college students to get by, so we invite them to our home on occasion for a meal. We will invite the intern more often If we get along well.

My latest intern, Jeff, had just started working for me. Within a few days I realized that not only is Jeff an intelligent and dedicated worker, but he is also a nice young man. During my conversations with him I discovered that he was engaged. I thought that was a bonus. Inviting the young couple to our home would be much less awkward for him than if he were to come alone.

One afternoon Jeff and I were going over some of his work and I decided to break the ice, "Why don't you and your fiancé come to our house this evening at seven for dinner? We can all get to know each other."

"That sounds awesome Bill!"

Jeff practically skipped out of my office. I immediately called Amber, "Honey, I was just talking to my new intern Jeff. I hope you don't mind, but I invited him and his fiancé to dinner this evening at seven. I know it is short notice and I promise to take care of the details."

Amber was excited, "I can't' wait to meet them! I hope we like them. Don't worry about the details. I will pick some stuff up on the way home. Things are dead here so I think I can leave a bit early."

Seven was five minutes away when the doorbell rang. Amber was finishing up in the kitchen when I answered the door. I realized that I was standing frozen after a moment and tried to quickly recover, "Please come in. Amber is finishing up in the kitchen."

Jeff is twenty years old and stands well over six foot tall. He normally wears non-descript loose clothing at work. Tonight, he was wearing a form fitting shirt and tight slacks. The guy was a rock! That wasn't what froze me at the door. His fiancé was a statuesque brunette. Her features were sharp, yet extremely attractive. Her breasts were perfect c-cups and I suspected that she had some help. They were just too perfect. She was nearly six foot tall and the shorts she was wearing put her legs on display. She was stunning! It was easy to see that they were both athletes.

"Bill please let me introduce my fiancé Teri."

I reached out my hand to shake hers, "It is nice to meet you Teri."

She was surprisingly strong as she pulled me into a hug. Her voice had that sexy huskiness that seemed perfectly natural for her, "It is a pleasure to meet you. Jeff talks about you all the time. I am a little jealous!"

I have never been dominated by a woman before and she left me nearly breathless, "Uhm, how about we go to the dining room?"

I nearly laughed when Amber first saw them. She froze as well. Her eyes were darting from one to the other and I could see her face flush. They were turning her on just by being in the room! She saw me watching her and her breath caught. I smiled in reassurance, "Jeff and Teri this is my wife Amber."

Jeff walked over and shook my wife's hand. He held it for longer than normal while he looked into her eyes. I could see her melting. Teri moved between them and pulled her into a hug, "I am so glad to meet you. You are incredibly beautiful. Your husband is a lucky man!" That voice nearly turned Amber into a puddle. If Jeff and Teri were as nice as they were sexy this was going to work out fine.

The evening flew by. Though they were young, they were remarkably well informed and had well thought out opinions. They both had an active sense of humor and I was convinced we would all get along. I could tell Amber felt the same. The way she kept crossing and re-crossing her legs indicated to me that she was aroused. Interesting. My hind brain began to fantasize.

I thought that Amber and I would discuss things after they left and decide if we wanted to invite them back. Apparently, I was mistaken. Amber showed them to the door, "Jeff, you and Teri must come over this Saturday. We can enjoy the pool and Bill can grill us steaks."

Teri pulled Amber into a hug and kissed her on the lips, "I can't wait. We are going to have so much fun!"

Suddenly they were gone and Amber just stood in the door with a glazed look in her eyes. I walked over, pulled the door out of her hand, and closed it. She looked like she was in shock, "Are you alright Babe?"

"Hmm? Oh, my god! She is a force of nature, isn't she?"

"They are an attractive couple. They certainly got your motor running!"

She blushed and looked at me, "Yes, they did. Please take me upstairs and fuck me."

"It would be my pleasure."

When we got to the bedroom Amber was all over me, "I want your cock now!" I was happy to oblige and had no difficulty entering her drenched pussy. I fucked her hard and fast because that was what she wanted. I couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on. Within minutes she was orgasming hard. Her excitement fed my own and I was ready to cum soon after she did, "I want it in my mouth. Cum in my mouth Jeff!"

I don't think she even realized that she had called me Jeff. The fact that she did made me cum that much harder. She sucked me eagerly and swallowed ever bit.

We were relaxing in the afterglow and my mind went to how turned on I was when she called me by another man's name. I thought hard about my feelings. How would I feel if she fucked Jeff? I would feel scared. Scared that I would lose her to another man. The thought of losing her made my eyes wet. She noticed right away, and she looked at me with concern, "Honey, what's wrong?"

"You called me Jeff when we were fucking. I admit it excited me in the moment. Afterward I thought about you with him and that made me think about losing you to another man. The thought of losing you is more than I can stand."

"Bill, I love you and only you. I am sorry I said Jeff's name. It was wrong. Please believe that I didn't do it on purpose. He is extremely hot, but I don't love him, and I never will. You are the only one for me now and forever."

I believed her then and I still do, "If you take away my concern about losing you, I find the idea of watching you fuck him exciting. Is that wrong?"

"I don't know. We have never been in a situation where we had to figure that out and we probably aren't in that situation now."

We snuggled for a while before she spoke again, "So, the idea of me fucking another man excites you?"

"Yeh, it kind of does. At least as a fantasy. I guess that is because in the fantasy I know it is just sex and not love. The sex is just for fun."

"I don't know if I could do that."

"It's not something I would ask you to do. All I am saying is that if you really wanted to, and the timing was right, it would be erotic has hell.

"Think about this evening. Jeff and Teri had you turned on from the moment you met them. If we weren't married, you would have let them fuck you within minutes of meeting them. Am I wrong?"

"No, you are not. They seemed to sense my attraction and did little things that had me horny as hell. I can't explain it, but they definitely got to me. No one else except you has ever gotten me so aroused so fast."

"Suppose for a moment that I was OK with it. How does that make you feel?"

I saw her nipples come erect and goose bumps on her arms, "It excites me. Does that make me a horrible wife?"

"No, that makes you a normal sexual being. Honestly, I find them attractive as well."

"Even Jeff?"

"Strangely, yes. I have never felt sexually attracted to a man before and I am not sure that is what I felt, but I definitely felt something."

She was thoughtful for a moment, "Please swear to me that you will never tell anyone OK?"

"Tell anyone what?"

"Just promise me you won't tell."

"OK, I won't. You know I wouldn't anyway."

"Well, sometimes, when I play with myself, I think about men jacking off."

"OK, so what is the big deal about that?"

"Sometimes I imagine you are helping them."

"I don't think you have to worry about me sharing that with anyone."

"Sometimes I think about you sucking their cocks and that makes me cum hard every time."

"Uhm, OK?"

________________________________________________

Friday afternoon I called my sister Beth. Beth and I are remarkably close, and I love that she lives nearby. Amber and I both enjoy her company, so I invited her to come over for the Saturday cookout and swim fest.

Saturday rolled around and I got up early. By the time Amber was up I had everything setup for Jeff and Teri's visit. They were supposed to arrive around noon. I went upstairs at eleven to change into my swim trunks. Amber was getting ready when I walked into the bedroom.

As we changed into our swim wear, I couldn't help but marvel at my wife. Her dark brown pixie cut hair framed her pretty face. Bright green eyes, cute nose and upturned full lips reflected not only beauty, but happiness. Her pert breasts were perfectly formed c-cups, and her narrow waist accentuated her hips and round butt. Her legs were long and firm. She was standing with her legs together and the narrow gap at her crotch drew my eyes to her pretty little bare pussy. My cock started to rise, and I moved toward her.

"Stop it you horny devil. We will get to that but right now I have to get ready for our guests."

A little disappointed but not overly so I pulled on my swim trunks, "I'm going to get started mixing drinks and I will meet you at the pool."

I heard the front door open and close, "Hello, I'm here! Where is everyone?"

"Meet me in the kitchen Beth."

Beth was standing in the kitchen when I walked in. My sister is hot. I admitted that to myself long ago. Her light brown hair curled its way to below her shoulders. Her athletic frame held some delicious curves, and her c-cup tits were upturned and just begging to be licked. She was wearing short shorts and a cut-off t-shirt. I could see the straps of her bikini top showing. She gave me one of her patented full body hugs and kissed my cheek, "How is my sexy brother this morning?"

She has been cock teased me for years. I think she started doing it to train for her future boyfriends. After a while it became a good-natured habit. I don't mind and Amber thinks it is funny. If the truth were known I kind of enjoy it.

I pulled the blender from the cabinet and set to work. Beth was organizing the glasses when the doorbell rang. I walked into the living room and opened the front door for Jeff and Teri. Jeff was wearing a skintight light blue swimmers' trunk and a t-shirt. Teri was wearing the oddest bikini I had ever seen. The top was tiny and barely contained her perfect tits. The bottom had a pleated skirt integrated into it that extended to just below her crotch. It looked like she was wearing a mini skirt with a bikini top. She looked sexy as hell.

She walked over and stood behind me. I felt her hands on my shoulders and her tits against my back. She leaned in and whispered into my ear with her husky voice, "Where is your lovely wife handsome?"

"She is out by the pool. I am heading that way as soon as I get our drinks mixed."

"Awesome! We will go join her!"

A few minutes later Beth and I walked out onto the deck carrying glasses and a pitcher of Margaritas. I have a serious wood working hobby and I had made our deck chairs myself. They were the typical reclining chairs with a foam mattress, except they were wide enough for two people. I was thinking about screwing my wife by the pool when I made them. Teri was sitting next to Amber on one of them. Jeff sat across from them on the end of another chair. I must admit that the man was perfect. His muscle definition was beyond belief. He wasn't over muscled; it was just that every muscle was perfectly sculpted. I could tell Amber thought so too. Her eyes were focused on him as Teri leaned against her.

Beth stripped off her shirt and shorts. I could not help but stare. My view of my sister had changed over the years. When she turned twenty, I began to really notice how hot she is. I have had more than one guilty fantasy about her. Her top barely contained her perfect breasts. She was wearing a thong that left her round tight ass exposed. If she was teasing me, it was working! We had to share the remaining chair and she laid down next to me.

We were deep into the second pitcher when I noticed that Teri's hands were alternating between caressing Amber's arm and her leg. She leaned in and kissed Amber's neck, "Isn't my Jeff sexy? He is such a hunk of a man."

I could see that Amber was flushed, "Yes, he is very good looking."

Teri looked over at me, "Do you mind if your wife admires my man?"

"Not at all."

She looked over to her husband, "Stand up Jeff. Let us admire you."

Jeff stood and walked over to where they were sitting. He stood next to Amber, his crotch was inches from her face. Teri handed him the suntan lotion, "Pour some of this on your chest."

Jeff poured the oily lotion down his chest. Teri entwined her fingers with Ambers and reached up to Jeff's chest, pulling Amber's hand along with hers, "let's rub this in."

Jeff knelt on the chair and Teri guided Amber's hand over Jeff's chest and across his nipples. She slowly moved downward rubbing under his pectoral muscles and down his washboard abs, "Aren't his stomach muscles amazing?" Amber slowly nodded her head, entranced.

Beth was on her side and I was behind her. I felt her stiffen but she didn't say anything. I could see her shoulders moving as she began to breath faster.

Teri licked up Amber's neck, "He is very well endowed. Look at that bulge. He has a wonderful cock."

I could see that he was beginning to swell. There was no doubt that he had an impressive cock. I could see Amber's chest moving up and down as she began to breath harder.

Teri smiled as she guided Amber's hand lower. Their entwined fingers slid down the length of his cloth covered cock and back up again. I could see that Amber was voluntarily curling her fingertips around it. The two hands moved upward and grasped the top of Jeff's suit. The fingers began to gently pull his trunks down. The swelling of his cock was obvious. The trunks were pulled down until all that was covered was the growing cock. Amber did not resist Teri when their clasped hands pulled the suit out and his cock sprang free. It was fully, massively, erect, and just inches from Amber's face.

Beth gasped and pressed her ass back against my crotch. I was momentarily shocked, but her ass felt good rubbing against my hard cock. My hand had been resting on her shoulder and I watched as it began to stroke her arm. I don't remember consciously deciding to touch her that way. It just seemed to happen.

Teri released Amber's hand and began to caress Amber's thigh, "Go ahead and touch it Amber. Put your hand around it and pull it over to me. I want it in my mouth."

Amber tentatively reached up and ran her hand slowly down the length of it. She seemed mesmerized by it. She wrapped her hand around him at the base and gently pulled him closer. Teri leaned forward so that her mouth was next to Amber's. When she took the head into her mouth her lips were nearly touching Ambers.

My hand wandered to my sister's chest and cupped her tit. She moaned in response, "Oh shit Sis! I'm sorry. I got lost in the moment."

"Shh. I have wanted you to do that for years. Please just go with it. OK?"

"God Beth, I have wanted to touch you like this for years." I caressed her breasts as her eyes were glued to the scene in front of her.

As Jeff's cock slid into Teri's mouth her hand began to caress Amber's breast through her top. Amber's eyes were glued to the cock that was sliding slowly in and out of Teri's mouth. Amber was so aroused watching Jeff's massive cock that she didn't hesitate to let Teri pull her bra up and release her tits. Teri rubbed her fingers across Amber's nipples and pinched them between her thumb and fingers.

My hand pulled my sister's bra up and released her pert tits. My thumb brushed across her nipple before my hand began to wander south.

Teri caressed and pulled at Amber's nipples while she slowly sucked Jeff's cock. She pulled her head back and Jeff's cock escaped her mouth with a 'pop'. Amber held the erect cock while Teri's hand wandered down her stomach and into her bikini bottom. I could see her hand begin to caress Amber's crotch. Teri licked Amber's neck and nibbled her ear, "Isn't it a beautiful cock? Don't you want to taste it? Go ahead. Suck it. You know you want to."

Amber's eyes got big and she looked over at me. Her eyebrows rose when she saw the state of my sister. I nodded my approval, and she returned her eyes to Jeff's cock. Inch by inch she pulled his cock head toward, and into her mouth. I could see her tongue begin working as her cheeks swelled and relaxed. She was tentative at first, but soon she was totally focused on enjoying the shaft that she held. Teri's hand was bulging against the cloth of Amber's bikini bottom as she caressed Amber's pussy.

My hand had completed the journey south and my fingers were under my sister's thong. They slid up and down her labia spreading her wetness and rubbed across her clit. Her hips began to move in time with the movement of my fingers.

Teri got up and watched as Amber slowly sucked Jeff's cock. She moved to the end of the chair and between Amber's legs. She grasped Amber's bottoms and slid them down and off. She kissed her way up Amber's thighs and began to lick her slit. Amber's moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth and it was obvious to me that she was past the point of no return. She had become lost in the erotic fantasy that had come to life.

Beth reached back and rubbed her hand up and down my erection. Her other hand was squeezing her nipple.

Teri must have some skill at oral sex because she had Amber squirming in short order. Amber began to pull Jeffs cock deeper into her mouth and suck him harder. I could hear her screams of extasy as Teri made her orgasm. Jeff reached out and gently held Amber's head as he stiffened, "I'm cumming!"

Amber's mouth opened for a moment and I saw the first jet of cum shoot into her mouth. She closed her mouth around him and sucked hard as he shot again and again. She held him in her mouth and continued to suck long after he finished shooting. He was still rock hard when she finally pulled his cock away from her mouth and looked up at him.

Teri raised her wet face from Amber's crotch, "Jeff honey I think it is time you put your cock in her pussy. Is that OK Bill?"

I was beyond turned on. My cock was hard as granite, "Yes, I think she would love to have Jeff's cock in her."

I stood long enough to take off my swim trunks. I reached down and pulled Beth's thong off then laid back down beside her. I lifted her leg and began rubbing my cock against her wet pussy. Her hand reached down and moved me to her opening. The head of my cock slipped into my sister's pussy and soon after I was buried within her.

Jeff gently pulled his cock from my wife's hand. He moved to the end of the chair. His eyes were intensely focused on Amber's the entire time. He knelt on the end of the chair and moved up until his cock was pointed at my wife's pussy. Jeff leaned in and kissed Amber deeply. When their lips parted, he spoke, "Look down Amber. Watch my cock."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers