Surprise!

Story Info
A beautiful girl with a surprise!
1.6k words
4.41
8.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers

I had always heard tales about the "girls" you might come across in Thailand. The local bars all had beautiful women, waiting to "welcome" us. They would almost always be scantily dressed, and so eager to provide physical comfort (for a price)! However, the tales also made it clear that not all girls were girls. It even mentioned a couple of the bars where it was almost certain that the "girls" would have a surprise for us!

Since this was my first trip to Thailand after discovering my own deeply buried sexual appetites, I decided to let myself explore. Once on the ground, I hired a cab, and gave him the name of a certain bar I had come to find was a haven for the girls I was interested in. The cabbie grinned, telling me I was in for a treat!

Once we arrived, the cabbie said he would gladly come back to get me in a couple of hours. I paid him, agreeing to a time for him to return for me, and entered the bar. The dim lighting and driving beat of the music was powerful. My eyes adjusted, and I saw a stunningly beautiful girl walking to me, smiling, her hand reaching out for one of mine and gently guiding me to a booth. I was able to see several other booths, couples in them in various stages of making out and at least one where the girl was under the booth, on her knees, sucking a cock! It seemed like I had found a good place!

The gorgeous woman leading me to a booth stopped, motioning for me to slide into the booth, leaning down and whispering into my ear, "Would you like a drink, Sir?" I told yes, a cold beer would be wonderful. As she turned to walk away, I couldn't help but look at her ass, her walk was pure lust! The way her hips swayed, and the tight mini skirt hugger her thighs was intoxicating. As she returned to the booth carrying my beer, I was delighted to see her curves. She had what seemed like perfect breasts, and lips that would look amazing enveloping my growing erection!

As she scooted into the booth with me, placing my beer in front of me, her hand slid up my thigh, her lips once again near my ear, whispering softly, "Would Sir like to enjoy more than the beer?"

I sipped my beer, letting the amber liquid clear my suddenly dry throat. I nodded, leaning close and whispering to her, inhaling the scent of her perfume as I asked, "How much?"

*She grinned, her hand slipping higher on my thigh, fingers brushing over my now fully erect bulge. "For you, Sir, I offer special. Private room, with me, for one hour." She concluded by mentioning a price that was more than reasonable! I nodded, and she pulled me from the booth, leading me to a private room, a large couch along one wall. She told me to sit, and switched on some music, locking the door to the room for our privacy, and quickly moving to straddle me, grinding herself down over my raging erection. Her soft lips came to my mouth, and we kissed as my hands slid around to grip her ass cheeks, pushing at the hem of her panties to let my fingers touch her skin. Her mouth tasted sweet, her tongue so active and passionate! I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest as she ground herself down against my aching hard on!

She broke the kiss, lifting to turn herself, pulling her hair up and away so I could easily pull down the zipper on her dress. As I did she pulled away a step, turning to face me, and let the dress fall away. The bra she was wearing was quickly unfastened by her, dropping to the floor with her dress, revealing the swell of two gorgeous breasts, capped by large, dark nipples. Her hands dropped to her panties, my eyes finally dropping to them, a smile on my lips as she pushed them down, letting me see my surprise! Her cock was as gorgeous as any I had ever seen. Hard, veined, and looking like it had already leaked some precum from the swollen tip.

I grinned, nodding as I quickly stripped out of my clothing, pulling her back into my arms, kissing her hard as my hands roamed over her smooth, brown skin. I could feel her cock sliding against my own, my groans of lust growing more and more insistent until she finally slipped off my lap, onto her knees between my legs, and started licking at my smooth, heavy balls. Her delicate fingers wrapped around my shaft and started stroking my cock slowly as her tongue swirled and circled up my hard shaft. By the time her lips settled over the head of my cock I was aching for her touches and kisses. My hands moved, lightly gripping her head, brushing her long, dark hair back so I could watch those amazing lips slide down my cock slowly.

Her attention to my need was mind blowing, Her head would bob slowly up and down my thick shaft, tongue flicking over the swollen head like we were lovers, her eyes looking up into mine for approval as she sucked my cock. My hands kept her hair pulled back, my hips already starting to lift gently, thrusting my manhood into her willing mouth. Her lips slipped free with a wet plop, and her hand stroked up my shaft faster as her mouth dropped and she sucked one of my balls into her wet mouth.

"Fuck baby, you're going to make me explode!"

As I managed to groan out the words, her head lifted, looking me in the eyes as she once again took my cock into her mouth, sucking softly, her tongue gliding over the swollen head as her hand stroked my shaft, her other hand massaging my balls gently, nodding her head, giving me all the permission I needed.

My hands tightened, holding her head gently, my hips lifting as I felt the familiar tingle, my balls contracting powerfully, suddenly, pumping a huge load of my cum into her mouth, my eyes closing as my groans of lustful passion filled the room. She never stopped, swallowing my cum as if it were nectar, sucking and licking at my cock as it jerked in her hand and mouth.

As my breathing slowly started returning to normal, she looked up at me with a smile, soft kisses on my shaft, balls, and tip all meant to tease me further.

"Would Sir like anything else?" She said, her voice huskier than I remembered. I looked down, seeing her gorgeous cock standing proudly between her soft legs I could stop from asking for something I never thought I would ask for.

"Would you like to fuck me?" I asked her, my voice almost hoarse with lust, licking my lips as I looked into her eyes. The smile that came across her face would have lit up an entire room! She nodded eagerly, letting me turn on the couch, getting onto all fours, my ass in the air, exposed. She surprised me, her had moving, her tongue licking at my puckered star for several minutes. My own groans grew loud once again, as my cock also grew hard once again.

I turned my head, looking back at her, and said simply, "Fuck me, baby!"

She deftly placed a condom on her cock, and then dribbled some lube over her hard shaft and head, then used a couple of fingers to work some lube into my ass before she placed the head of her cock against my star, pushing slowly to enter me, my eyes closing as I pushed back once her cock had opened me, taking her length like an eager anal whore!

She grunted as her hips pushed against my ass, her cock filling my ass perfectly. My hips wiggled as I used my muscles to clamp around her cock, nodding my head, letting her know I was ready. She began slow, deep thrusts, the feeling of her cock stretching my ass making me moan like a slut, one of my hands slipping back to begin stroking my cock as she slowly fucked me. Her rhythm remained slow at first, my hips matching her, taking all she was giving to me and loving every moment.

Slowly, her pace quickened, her thrusts becoming harder, sharper. Her hands gripped my hips tightly as she began pounding her cock into my ass. My hand on my cock continued jerking myself off, my eyes closed in lustful delight. She was speaking, but it was now in Thai, and I had no idea what she was saying, but it sounded wonderfully passionate as she fucked me like a cocksleeve!

I was close to cumming by the time I felt her hips slam hard against me, feeling them shudder even as I felt her cock jerking inside my ass, knowing she had a powerful orgasm. My hand jerking my cock harder as I felt her almost collapse on my back, my cock twitching hard as it released a thick jet of my cum onto the couch beneath me.

"FUCKK!!!!!!!!"

Groaning softly, feeling her cock twitching softly inside my ass, the muscles contracting to squeeze her cock gently before I let myself almost fall under her, the sudden emptiness making me gasp as her cock slipped free. I rolled over onto my back, kissing her softly, surprised as she lowered herself between my legs and began cleaning my cock gently. After disposing of her condom, she washed her cock with a wipe and then began dressing slowly. I smiled as I watched, then also got dressed. Checking my watch I saw I had only a few minutes before my cabbie would be returning for me.

I kissed her again, and reached for my wallet. She smiled, leaning up ti whisper into my ear, "No charge baby! You were too good to me to charge you for this!"

What a sweet surprise, indeed!

Laoch59
Laoch59
37 Followers