Surprise Anal at a Packed Concert

Story Info
A packed music venue leads to more than just dancing.
3.3k words
4.68
30.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had never been bummed out at a concert before, but tonight that's how he found himself. It had been 2 months since Allison had broken up with him, and he still wasn't over it. The calendar notification on his phone that morning had been an especially sharp knife into his unhealed broken heart.

Allison's favorite artist announced his tour eight months ago, and Peter had bought tickets for her birthday as soon as they went on sale. A giant smile had lit up her face as she threw her arms around his neck so forcefully they fell to the floor laughing. Any thought of the concert died when she unexpectedly left him 6 months later. That is until that morning when his phone buzzed to remind him.

There were loads of reasons for him not to go. He didn't have anyone to go with. Live music had been their favorite thing to do together, so every moment would be a bitter reminder. He liked EDM, but it wasn't his favorite. But there were also reasons that he should go. He needed to start the healing process and get out of his newly rented studio apartment. He did love live music. And he had spent a lot of money on those tickets. It took up until that night to finally make up his mind, say fuck it, and call an uber.

On arrival, Peter immediately regretted his decision. Everything reminded him of her. The merch booth that Allison always liked to visit post-concert. The already lingering smell of sweat, beer, and the cold AC. Couples laughing, kissing and holding hands. The venue itself. They had seen so many bands play here. He was about to bail, when a group of girls caught his eye. They were wearing classic rave/edm garb. Neon spandex with fishnets. No top, pasties covering their nipples. Hair in pig tails and glitter body paint all over. The stirring in his jeans reminded Peter that he hadn't been touched by a girl in months. Maybe it's worth staying after all, if just to look at scantily clad rave chicks.

He hadn't arrived early, so there was a pretty long line at the bar. When he got to the front, he bought two shots and two beers. Downed the shots, grabbed the beers and walked into the venue. The opener was playing and the room was already pretty full. The venue was large, but it was no stadium tour. Honestly it was probably too small for this artist. He had blown up over the past year and had already outgrown his past bookings.

Peter took a hard right as soon as he walked in and stood near the back. He was just planning on vibing for a bit and making his exit before the encore.

The opener was pretty solid. A female DJ Peter hadn't heard of before. She got the people dancing and the party going, which was all she really needed to do. By the end of her set Peter had finished one beer and was sipping on his second one. He was already feeling a little loose from the alcohol. The room continued to fill as the DJ took a bow. As more and more filled into the room, Peter was pushed further up and everyone was squeezed closer together. He downed his last beer in an attempt to get drunk enough to not feel claustrophobic.

When the lights went down, there were the classic screams and whoops from the crowd and another surge. People rushed and pushed through to try and get as close as possible. Peter tried to plant his feet, but that action was immediately taken advantage of by others. Three girls flowed around him like water and filled in the small space he had left between him and the person in front.

The weight from the crowd behind was too much for Peter to stand with his feet planted longer than the three or so seconds the girls had utilized, and he lost his footing. He was pushed forward and placed a hand on one of the girls to steady himself.

"Sorry, sorry," he hurriedly yelled as they turned around. The music had picked up and the strobe lights were going now. Peter had the opportunity to get a good look at the group as the light flickered over their faces.

One was short, had to be around 5'2", long dark hair and super petite. Barely any tits on her. The next was a little taller around 5'4" and had short red hair. She was curvier and had huge tits. Definitely DD's. The third girl was the one that Peter had fallen into. She was the tallest of the three with shoulder length blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her body was a combination of the other two. She was obviously fit with a skinny waist and long slender legs, but her tits were solid Cs, and she had a great ass. It was firm and lifted but round. All three wore bikinis, keds, and nothing else.

Their bikinis were all different colors.The redhead in black, the brunette in red, and the blonde in yellow. The tops were tied once around the neck and once around the back. Their bottoms were super cheeky, with most of the fabric shoved into their ass cracks. A thong arguably would have shown less.

The blonde girl at first was annoyed, but her face softened when she saw how apologetic Peter looked, and that he truly had no space around him. She had makeup you would only see on an episode of Euphoria and glitter on her chest. Her pupils were wide, but you could still see the beautiful purple of her eyes. She was stunning. Her mouth went from straight to a smile in between the strobing of the lights.

"No problem!" He thought he heard her yell as she turned back around. The girls started laughing and singing and vibrating together as the song built. Because of the sheer mass of people in the audience, the blonde girl's ass was gently brushing against Peter's jeans. Every once in a while when the crowd would surge, his cock would press into her and he would get a little harder. She didn't seem to notice.

The crescendo built, and all of a sudden the beat dropped. The whole crowd screamed and started jumping up and down. As the blonde jumped she stepped back slightly and her ass pushed hard into Peter's cock. It rubbed up and down a couple of times and Peter gasped. He instantly hardened the rest of the way, and he officially had a full tent in his jeans. He went to flip his boner into his waistband, but he was so hard that the head poked out the top of his jeans. Luckily it was so dark and the crowd so dense there was no way anyone would see it.

While doing this, Peter accidentally brushed his hand against her naked ass. He didn't know if it was his level of inebriation, the fact he hadn't been in this close proximity to a girl since his girlfriend left him, or if the essentially naked firm ass rubbing against him would have short circuited him no matter what. But as he brought his hand back up from his waistband he turned his palm out and dragged it up her ass.

He didn't grasp, he didn't press, but his pointer finger dragged up her bathing suit bottoms. The fabric was very thin, and he felt her pussy lips slightly surround his finger. It was a quick move and in one fluid motion his hand was up in the air swaying to the song. He was hoping he had gotten away with it, but she stiffened and stopped jumping.

"Fuck," he thought, "play it cool." The girl turned around and looked up at him. Luckily there wasn't anger there, but he thought he saw a slight curling of the lips in the flashing rainbow lights across her face. She got up on her tippy toes and grabbed the back of his head to pull his ear to her lips. Her other hand went to the small of his back. Her lips brushed his ear as she spoke loud enough to be sure he heard.

"I barely know you and it's only been like 5 minutes. At least dance with me a little before you try to finger me." She giggled and grabbed his ass before she continued, "My name is Ali, by the way, " she broke off and turned back around. Peter was stunned and didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he was more shocked at what she said, that she grabbed his ass, or that she said her name was Ali. The same thing he used to call Allison.

As she turned back around she raised her hands above her head and took a slight step back. She started swaying back and forth instead of up and down, purposefully grinding her ass on his cock and Peter was not about to stop it. All of his hesitations were thrown to the wind at that point.

This grinding went on for about ten more minutes. She had to feel his throbbing boner as it was pointing straight up and nestled snugly in between her ass cheeks. She would occasionally lean back into him, pressing her head against his shoulder and her back into his chest. When she would do this, Peter would thrust his cock a little harder into her ass. He would feel her moan a little and then stand up straight again.

Things really started heating up when the music started to get quieter and the strobe lights dimmed. It got really dark and the only instrument still heard was a deep pounding bass. Ali turned around and got on her tiptoes. As she did she pressed her pelvis into his abs so his cock, with the tip still poking out the top of his jeans, was positioned right below her barely covered pussy. He took a deep breath in as the fabric tickled the head of his cock

"Oh my god feel my heart beat with the bass," she said into his ear. She grabbed his hand and pressed it into her chest. His fingers felt her heartbeat as his palm rested on the soft flesh of her boob. She closed her eyes and dropped from her toes. As she did, she dropped her pussy directly onto his cock. She gasped as the head of his cock entered her ever so slightly using her bathing suit as a condom. Through the fabric he could feel how wet she was, and he started leaking precum. She closed her eyes and pulsed along with the bass and bounced slightly on his cock. Peter felt her heavy breath through her breast and he lightly squeezed her tit. She opened her mouth. Her nipple stiffened against the fabric of her bathing suit and his palm.

"Oh fuck," Peter said as he felt himself getting closer to orgasm. The head of his cock was extra sensitive after months without release, and the bass was coursing through their bodies like electricity. Ali bounced on his cock to the rhythm and every thump of the bass shot through her and into his balls.

The strobe and lasers started to go again as the rest of the music crescendoed up around the bass and the beat got faster and faster. Ali spun around keeping her hand on Peter's hand and Peter's hand on her breast. She fully pressed herself against him and grinded her ass hard up and down against his cock in time with the music. She was jerking him off with her ass and she didn't miss a beat. Peter came hard when the beat dropped. Ali kept bouncing up and down to the rhythm and each stroke of her ass shot cum out of him. Thank God they were all sweating so much because he came more than he ever had, and it erupted onto her back only to drip down her ass and all over his cock.

As Peter was coming down and his cock softening slightly, she started massaging her breast with his hands. He slipped his hand under her bikini top and she moaned as he rolled her nipple in between his fingers. Post-orgasm, all he wanted was for Ali to be as close to him as possible. He ran his hand around to her stomach, and pulled her close. He kissed her neck and continued to squeeze her tits. Ali brought her hand up from his behind his neck and pushed his head harder into her neck, asking for him to nibble and suck harder. She then twirled his hair in her finger and brought her other hand down to his still resting on her belly.

She pushed his hand down to her suit bottoms and cupped it against her pussy. For the first time in a while Peter became worried that someone would see. Up until now everything could be disguised as dirty dancing, but having his hand grasping her pussy would be hard to hide. Luckily, everyone in the dense, faceless crowd was either drunk, high or vibing with the music. Even the brunette and redhead that were with the bombshell blonde were absorbed with each other. They must have been together as they were dancing very closely and lost in each other's eyes. Not needing to be asked twice, Peter pulled the suit to the side and started fingering her cunt.

It was Ali's time to gasp as she grabbed his hair with both of her hands above her head. Peter got his middle finger knuckle deep, and felt her pussy juices surrounding his finger. She was so soaking wet that it felt like fingering a jar of honey. She moaned and clasped his hand between her thighs as he fingered her wet cunt. She grinded hard against his cock as Peter pulled out and started rubbing her clit. She turned her head and pressed her forehead into his neck as he pinched and twirled her clit in between his fingers.

Thanks to the music, there was no risk of anyone questioning her screams. She was incredibly loud, shrieked, and gasped for air as she came on his hand. Her juices poured out as she shuddered and moaned to the ceiling. Her orgasm lasted at least 30 seconds and she was breathing heavily catching her breath, gyrating on him the whole time.

Once she came down, she didn't take her time after that. Her hand shot around to his jeans and started unbuttoning him and unzipping his zipper. She reached into his jeans and hesitated as she felt his cock was already sticky with cum. She looked up at him and chuckled as she pulled her hand out of his pants and up to her lips.

She licked each finger clean, tickling the back of her throat with each one while looking into his eyes before shoving her hand back into his pants. His cock sprung free into the air as she started stroking his shaft from behind. She grasped it firmly and was jerking him off quickly to the beat of the music..

Peter's erection was already rock hard again. How would it not be? He had one hand under the top of a half naked beautiful blonde pinching her nipple. He had his other down her pants, covered in her juices, cupping her quivering pussy. She had one hand up around his neck, and her other was grasping his cock. She stopped jerking him and started rubbing the head in between her ass cheeks. She tiptoed briefly to lower his cock from her ass and guide it between her legs.

She pressed her thighs together so Peter's naked cock was tightly gripped between her wet thighs, soaked from a combination of her cum and newly formed pussy juice. The top of his shaft was gripped by the wet lips of her pussy. She grinded forward and back and worked his cock like a saw, cutting into her cunt.

Ali maneuvered in an attempt to get him inside her but the angles weren't working. All she was able to do was get his cock soaked with her pussy juices as she gave him the best pussy job of his life. Her cunt was vibrating with the music and surging electricity all the way through him.

"Fuck this," Peter heard her say before she pulled his cock out from her thighs and positioned the head against her asshole. Before he knew what was happening, she thrust backwards forcing his cock deep into her ass. With how lubricated his cock was, she was able to push backwards easily and he was balls deep in one thrust. Peter just stood there as the blonde bombshell rocked back and forth, pumping on his cock, taking his anal virginty. She rode his cock in rhythm with the music moaning every time her ass cheeks slapped against his hips.

Her asshole was tight and gripped his rock hard cock. She clenched her sphincter with the bass line and each clench got him closer and closer to cumming. When he was about to blow he dropped his hand from her tits and grabbed her hips. It was his turn to fuck her.

They were already standing straight up, but she leaned back against him even more, putting all of her weight into him. He pumped in and out of her tight asshole while she just took it. Peter grabbed her ponytail with one hand and pulled the top of her head into his shoulder. Her eyes were shut tight as she moaned to the ceiling in a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

They came at the same time, as Peter shoved his cock balls deep one final time in her asshole. He unloaded buckets of cum as her knees shook and she screamed at the top of her lungs. They were right in time with the climax of the final song. Screaming and yelling with the rest of the crowd. Everyone oblivious to the life changing orgasms and wails of two attendees in the middle of the mass of people

After a moment she shifted her weight off of him dropping his limp cock out of her asshole. She adjusted her bikini bottom and turned to face him. Her cheeks and chest were flushed as she wrapped her hands around his neck and shoved her tongue in his mouth. She made out with him hard as the finale of the concert played out.

"Thank you, goodnight!" The artist yelled from the stage to a round of applause.

"Thank you, goodnight," Ali echoed with a smile. As the crowd chanted encore.

"How about an encore?" Peter said, hopeful to continue this unexpected magical night. Ali giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"This show was one night only," she said into his ear before grabbing the hands of her friends and pulling them into the crowd. They both glanced his way and gasped when they saw his limp cock hanging out of his boxers and jeans.

The last thing he heard was "Ali what the fuck!? You said you wouldn't do that this time!" Before the trio disappeared forever into the mass of people.

Peter put his cock away and zipped up his pants before looking around. He had no idea how but no one had seemed to notice that he had just ass fucked someone and cum twice right next to them. He pushed his way to the exit and slipped out into the night with a smile on his face, and no more thought of an ex-girlfriend whose name had been replaced by another's.