Surprise at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, oh my God," she wept. "How could he do this to me? I'm going to be sick again, Christopher!"

I grabbed the basin and she heaved, sobbing and shaking like she was going to have a convulsion. She was sweaty and clammy and I washed her face with the washcloth. Stevie appeared at the doorway.

"Are you okay, Mom?" she asked. "Is she going to be okay?"

"Yes, baby, I'm going to be okay," Tabor said. "I'm very sick though. Please, don't come in here Stevie. I don't want you to see me like this. I love you."

"Love you, too, Mom," she said.

"Bring her something white to drink. Pop or something," I told her.

Tabor had collapsed back against me. I just held her while her shuddering slowed. Stevie came in and gave her a can of Sprite.

"Thank you, Stevie," Tabor told her. "Please don't look at me, honey."

Stevie went away and Tabor drank some of her Sprite. I finally got her to agree to go to the doctor. I had two friends who are doctors. One was a trauma surgeon and his wife was a gynecologist. I called them and explained what had happened. They agreed to meet us at his office. I explained the situation to them. Tabor had met Rick before, and he agreed not to make any reports about it. They ran all the tests, gave her a morning after pill and some pain medicine. She had a tear in her ass and they fixed it. Stevie and I sat out in the waiting room and read some silly teen magazine. When they brought her out, she could hardly walk and Sarah got her a wheel chair.

Sarah sat down and looked at Stevie. "Let her stay," I said.

"Okay," Sarah shrugged. "I won't know the results on the STD tests for a couple of days. Her blood test is positive for GHB and Zolpidem. Those would likely have been administered in a drink. They aren't recreational drugs. They're hypnotics. The victim is likely to have been aware of what was happening to them. They are amnesiacs, meaning they wouldn't remember afterward. Tabor has definitely been raped and sodomized multiple times. We have semen samples and we could do a DNA match if you know the perpetrators."

"Would a bit of blood do?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"I want to keep the police out of this right now," I told her. "Please don't tell anyone, Sarah."

She kissed my cheek. "I'll do anything for you, Chris. You'd do the same for me if the roles were reversed."

I squeezed her. "Yes, I would. I owe you."

Rick came in. "Stop fondling my wife and take these girls home," he told me. "I gave you six pain pills, Tabor. You should be feeling better soon. Don't eat much for a while until that tear heals. Soups and things like that would be best. Be sure to clean that area with antibacterials every time you have a bowel movement or it will be infected."

She was quiet on the way home. She sat slumped between Stevie and I, her head resting on my shoulder and Stevie's arm around her. When we pulled into the garage, she looked up at me.

"How were you planning to get Anderson's blood?" she asked.

"I was thinking about punching him in the nose very hard," I told her.

She chuckled a little and winced. It was a good sign. I helped her out and carried her back to my bed. We gave her a pill and went to the kitchen. Stevie helped me make a good roast beef stew and we took it to her with some more Sprite. Stevie went off to watch TV or something and I fed Tabor.

"What are you going to do?" I asked her.

"I'm going to divorce the rat bastard," she said. "Can we stay with you for a while, Chris?"

"You can stay with me forever," I told her. "There are a few things we need to get straight though."

"What?" her face was apprehensive.

"Stevie gets to stay here permanently," I told her. "She's had enough, Tab. Do you want her to hate you? You fuck up one more time and she's going to."

She started crying again. "I know. I'm trying to do better, Christopher. I love her and I know I've made her miserable. I don't want to lose her. I don't want her to hate me. I can't give her up."

"I'm not trying to get you to do that, Tab. I just want her to have a safe place she can stay where there's no drama. This can be it. You can stay here, too. If you don't you can see her any time you want to." She continued to weep and I felt very bad for her.

"Don't cry, Tab; I'll help you fix things. There's more. You have to promise me that you will stay off the booze and the drugs. How many times have I let you stay with me and try to clean up? I've had enough, too. No booze, no drugs and no men. If you're clean in six months, you can date, but only if Stevie and I both approve of the guy. You have terrible judgement in men, Tab. Surely you know that by now."

"Yes, I know. I'm just attracted to bad boys. I don't know why."

"I do; they're exciting. Why don't you give a good guy a chance for once? See if he's exciting. Jesus, Tab, how long is it going to take for you to grow up? But no sex for you for the next six months. Will you do it?"

"Yes, I'll try. I haven't gone without sex for six months since I was sixteen. It's going to be hard."

"Maybe so, but those are my conditions. Remember what just happened? That's the road you chose. Is that what you want?"

"How can you even ask me that?"

"Because you have no self-control. When you get a grip on your impulses I'll relax with you. You had Mom and Dad wrapped around your little finger and they let you do anything you wanted. It was incredibly bad for you. You can't manipulate me like that, Tab. I swear to God I'll throw you out on your ass if you fuck with me."

"I won't," she sobbed. "Please, Christopher; I'm desperate."

"You don't have to beg me," I told her. "I love you, I always have and I always will, but I've had enough drama from you. I know this wasn't your fault, but in a way it was. I told you Preston was a tool who would fuck you over the first chance he got. You didn't listen."

"Does that make you feel good; telling me you told me so?"

"No, it doesn't. It makes me feel rotten. What would make me feel good is for you to say, 'thank you, Chris, for trying to help me and I'm going to listen to you because you have better judgement than me.' It would make me feel good if you just stop destroying yourself."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes full of tears. "Thank you Chris," she said. "I know you've tried to help me and I'm going to listen to you. I should have listened to you before."

"You're smarter than me, Tab," I told her. "I know that, but you can be as dumb as hell sometimes. We'll forget about it. Let's just get you well and we'll make a plan when you're better, okay?"

"Okay," she sniffed. "I do love you, Chris."

"I know you do," I told her. "I love you, too. Just let me hold you and get some sleep. Are you in pain?"

"No, not unless I move," she said. "I feel a lot better."

I held her until she went to sleep. I eased away and went in to sit by Stevie. She looked up at me.

"Is Mom going to be okay?" she asked.

"I think so," I told her. "Stevie, you said earlier you wanted to stay with me forever. Did you mean that?"

"I can't think of anything better," she said.

"Well, you can if you want to. Your mother said I could keep you permanently."

She squealed. "Really? Sick nasty! I swear to God I won't be any trouble, Uncle Chris. I'll do everything you say. I won't bother you or anything. I'll play the piano for you, I know you like that. I'll do chores and clean and stuff."

"You don't have to do anything," I told her. "I expect you to be responsible and I do want you to play for me, but just having here you makes me happy. Just talk to me and love me and that's all I need from you."

"I do love you," she told me. "I'm going to make you so proud of me."

"I already am," I told her. "How in the world you turned out so sweet and sensible I'll never know, but I am proud of you. Now, does my little girl want to eat some of that stew we made?"

"Yes, but should we save it for Mom?"

"We'll make her more, or something else," I told her.

I made cornbread and we ate and watched one of those stupid vampire love movies on Netflix. Stevie loved it and I loved her, so it was all good. We washed the dishes and she kissed me and went off to bed. I showered and went to bed myself. Tabor was sleeping heavily but she scooted back against me when she felt me get in. I wrapped my arms around her. She slept naked, at least the parts I could feel, she was very soft and she smelled good. I mulled things over in my mind for a long time before I went to sleep. I had sort of a plan figured out, and I slept well.

I woke up with that morning wood and it was nestled between two very soft and sexy cheeks. There was a wonderful silky naked girl in my arms and my hand was on one of the most fantastic breasts ever seen by man. The fact that she was my sister made it even more beautiful. I beat myself up inside my head for thinking like that. She had been a major part of my fantasies for years, and I always felt like that was weird. Her arm was over mine and when I tried to move she clamped her arm down. She stirred and opened her eyes, turning her head to look up at me.

"Do you want to fuck me, Chris?" she asked. She pressed my hand into her breast and I could feel that her nipple was erect.

"I've always wanted to fuck you," I told her. "Not today, though. You're recovering from a very traumatic experience. I expect you're still too sore to do much, especially have sex. Let's get you well and we'll see."

"The only good things that have ever happened to me are you and Stevie," she said. "I am too sore, but when I'm better, I'll let you fuck me, Chris. I know you think I'm a slut, but I'm not. I only fuck men I'm in love with. I've just been in love with the wrong guys. I've never slept around with random guys."

"I know, Tab; but you need to learn not to sleep with anyone. You're only supposed to sleep with people who are worth sleeping with. You have to weigh character, not just how good looking a guy is or how exciting he is. Will he be faithful to you, will he be a good father to Stevie, is he kind and can he provide financial and emotional security for you and her? Then, if he's also good looking and exciting, you make a commitment. That's the way it's supposed to work."

"You're describing yourself," she said.

"Well, maybe, but I'm your brother. I have my problems, too. I'm lazy, I don't like to be put out by people, I have problems with commitment and I'm very selfish."

"I don't care. I love you. You've never been like that with me."

"I love you, too, but this is just another bad choice."

"I've wanted to fuck you for years. Your cock says it's a good choice," she said, sliding her ass up and then back down.

"My cock has no conscience," I laughed.

"It feels really big," she said. "Is it as big as the rest of you?"

"No, it's pretty normal," I told her.

She twisted around and felt. Her eyes went wide.

"Jesus Christ, Christopher. You obviously have no idea what normal is."

"That's what you say to all the guys," I chuckled. "Flattery will get you anywhere. I need to pee, Tab. Let go."

"Me, too," she said. "You go first."

I did my business and she came walking in as bare as the day she was born. Damn, she was hot. Her hair was this glossy dark brown color with auburn tints in it. It's a mane, just past her shoulders and it frames a face that could grace the cover of fashion magazines. She has the same skin as Stevie, creamy and almost translucent looking. She has a natural blush to her cheeks. Her cheek bones are high and delicate and her cheeks are faintly hollow. She has cute little dark eyebrows and big puffy lips. Her chin is pointed and she has a strong jawline. Her eyes are a startling blue and it's quite a picture. Then her body catches your eye. Her neck is long and graceful, her shoulders square and big high breasts sit there; proud and firm. She has large areolas, pink and a little puffy, and small pink nipples that seem to be perpetually erect. She has a large ribcage that just shows off how narrow her waist is and how flat her stomach is. Her hips flare dramatically and there's a little strip of dark curls above her pussy. Her legs are long and slender and she has tiny feet. I could look at her for hours.

She shooed me out and I heard the toilet flush after a while and the shower running. I went out to make breakfast and after a bit, Stevie came in. She had on a long t-shirt and, obviously, nothing else. I groaned. Two girls in my house that looked like these were going to drive me crazy.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked. "Why are you groaning around?"

"I just left the bathroom and your mother came in naked. God, she's beautiful, Stevie. Then, before I can get over that shock, you come walking in."

"I'm not naked," she laughed.

"No, but you don't have anything on under that shirt. I can see your nipples."

She looked down at herself. "Well, do you like them?"

I groaned again and she laughed. "You'll get used to living with girls," she said. "Uncle Chris, why does it feel like my nipples are hard all the time?"

"You take after your mother," I told her. "Hers are always like that, too."

"It can be a bit uncomfortable," she said. "I feel like I need to pinch them." She did and I choked on my milk.

"Stop that," I told her. "You're going to make me have a heart attack. I'm old and I can't stand much."

"Okay, I'll stop if you'll do it for me," she said. She walked over and took my hand, pulling it up to one little breast. I could feel that hard little nipple and I couldn't help myself. I gave it a pinch and she moaned.

"That feels a lot better than when I do it," She lifted her shirt and pushed my hand up under it until I could feel one bare little mound. She was silky smooth and I could feel a little puffy extremely hard nubbin under there. I pinched it again and she sagged as her knees went weak.

"Oh, my God," she moaned. "I want to do this a lot."

I snatched my hand away, guilt flashing though me, catching a glimpse of little purple panties before the hem of her shirt fell.

"Jesus, Stevie; you're my niece. Don't do that!"

"So nieces aren't allowed to feel good?"

"No, they're allowed. Thirty year old uncles aren't allowed to make them feel good, though."

"That's just stupid," she said. "Besides, you aren't thirty."

Tabor came in and I got her some breakfast. "Mom, I want Uncle Chris to play with my boobs. He says he can't because he's old."

"I want him to play with mine, too," Tabor said. "Chris, why won't you play with her?"

"My God, Tabor! How can you say that?"

"I wanted you to play with my boobs when we were kids," she said.

"Jesus, why didn't you say something? I would have loved to play with your boobs."

"I was embarrassed," she said.

"Well, I'm embarrassed to play with hers," I told her.

"Why? They're very cute," Tabor said. "Show him, baby."

"No, don't do that," I objected. "Oh my God!"

She had pulled the shirt up over her head and she stood there in her purple panties. I couldn't move. Tabor could, and she pulled off her shirt, walked over to Stevie and pushed their nipples together. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a croak.

"I think he likes us, Mom," Stevie said.

Tabor glanced down at my crotch. "Look, Stevie; I think you're right."

My cock was making an obscene tent in my boxers. Tabor pulled on Stevie's hand and led her over to me. She put that little hand on my bulge. Stevie's little fingers wrapped around my cock and her little blue fingernails scraped over me.

"Do you want to see it?" Tabor whispered.

Stevie nodded and Tabor pulled my boxers out, letting my cock spring free. "Should we make him come?" Tabor asked her.

"I don't know how," Stevie admitted.

Tabor pulled my boxers down and they fell to my feet. "I'll show you," she said.

She knelt in the floor in front of me and pulled Stevie down beside her. Her hands grasped my cock and she pulled it down and engulfed it in her mouth. She felt like she was boiling in there. I had beat my cock to a pulp when I was a kid, dreaming about her, and now here was this absolutely smoking big sister of mine, stretching her lips around the shaft of my cock and swirling her tongue around the head. She probably had five inches inside when I bumped against the back of her throat. She was very good at giving head, and I felt her swallow and the head of my cock was in her throat. She bobbed several times and I knew I wasn't going to last long. This was just too hot and too taboo. She got Stevie to replace her hand and seeing those slender fingers, knowing they belonged to my little niece made me come like a bomb. Tabor pulled back so that I shot off in her mouth. After about the third spurt she pulled off and let me shoot in her open mouth so Stevie could see. Stevie put her head close and Tabor aimed a couple of shots onto her face before engulfing me again. She sucked until I was empty. I began to deflate and she pulled off.

"Suck him while he's soft," she told Stevie. "You'll be able to take him better."

I was still semi-hard and when Stevie bent to take me between her beautiful little lips I could feel signs of life. She imitated her mother's motions and it felt incredible. That girl could suck a quarter out of a parking meter. I can't describe the eroticism of having the lips of your niece you've loved all her life wrapped around your cock. The fact that she was the daughter of my sister, who was urging her on was enough to give a zombie an erection. I grew until she could barely fit the head inside her little mouth.

"Stop, Stevie," Tabor said. They both stood up and pressed their nearly naked bodies against me.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Tabor asked me.

"Jesus, yes, Tab; but she's not ready," I told her.

"Why don't you let her decide?" Tabor asked.

"Baby, you don't want to do this, do you?" I asked her.

"I don't know how," she said.

"See," I told Tabor. "There's no way she's ready for this."

"I want to. Just tell me what to do," Stevie's voice grew louder.

Tabor took hold of my cock. "This," she pulled me forward against Stevie's little panty covered pussy, "goes in there. It's the most incredible thing you'll ever feel, baby."

"There's no way!" Stevie objected. "My finger feels huge in there. There's no way that will fit."

"It will," Tabor assured her. "You're stretchy, Stevie. It may not go all the way in, but you can get enough to come and make him come."

"Uncle Chris? Is that true?" she asked.

"I think it's physically possible," I told her. "I don't think we should."

"Do I get a vote?" she asked.

"Your vote is the only one that counts," I told her.

"I want to try it then," she said.

"It's going to hurt," I told her.

"Don't listen to him," Tabor told her. "It will only hurt at first, then it's going to be the most amazing feeling you've ever felt. Don't try to scare her, Christopher."

"How do we do this," Stevie asked.

"We do it in bed," I told her.

"Carry me," she demanded.

I picked her up in my arms like a baby. I doubted that she weighed a hundred and ten pounds. She put her arms around my neck and held on until I put her down on the bed. Tabor stripped off her panties and climbed in beside Stevie. I knelt at the end of the bed and pulled Stevie down until her butt was on the edge and her thighs parted around me. Tabor slid down, too, and she pulled Stevie's nightgown up, exposing her creamy legs. Stevie lifted her butt and Tabor slid the shirt up and over her head, leaving her in just the little purple panties. God, she was gorgeous. She was well developed; her breasts were firm little cones, erect pink nipples forming fat little nubs on the end of each little mound. Her ribcage arched down to a flat little tummy and her hips swelled provocatively. I couldn't resist. I just had to feel her against me. I tore off my shirt, peeled down my boxers and lay over her. Her hard little nipples scraped on my chest and I kissed her pouty lips. They felt as luscious as anything I've ever kissed. She was very turned on and she rubbed herself against me, trying to get more skin on skin.