Surprise! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, honey, just- Ratidaa!" cried Scott. "You said you were done doing this! And where did you get that key?!"

"I found it," said Ratidaa. "I'm here to see the dogs. Oh, and, to tell you two there's no hard feelings. Not anymore. I have a new boyfriend. And Scott, I have a new men's toy I've been developing. I think you could give helpful feedback. It's a thousand dollars for a day of your time. Are you willing?" The dogs milled, rubbed, and scooched against her, the turncoats.

"Will you give the keys back?" Scott asked.

"Yes," said Ratidaa.

"All the keys?" asked Scott.

"Yes," said Ratidaa.

"And if you find more, throw them away instead of using them?" asked Scott.

"Yes," said Ratidaa.

"We can meet in the park if you want the dogs for an afternoon," said Scott.

"That would be wonderful," said Ratidaa.

"Wonderful," said Scott. "I'll take the job."

"Wonderful," said Ratidaa. "I'll be in touch." And with that, she turned left and bounced down the basement stairs. The dogs bounded after her.

After the basement door slammed shut, Kelly asked, "Why the hell did you do that? Maybe she's made something that will cut your dick off."

"I'll be fine," said Scott. "If she hurts me, their company would be kaput, and her partners would choke her to death."

"But that would be after the part where SHE CUTS YOUR DICK OFF!" Kelly persisted.

"I'll be fine," Scott soothed, and made to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom.

"No you don't, mister," Kelly insisted. "I'm not going to move my ride because of your crazy vengeful ex, no way. She can move." She returned to undulating her hips and stroking herself in and out of Scott. On her face was the intense concentration of extreme pleasure.

From down the basement stairs, cries from Ratidaa wrestling with the dogs wafted up. "Clifton! Oh, you, Clifton! Not up there! Bonker, hang on! Clifton! So aggressive today, sweetie pie! Ughhhh!"

-----

The next day, Kelly set up regular dates with Biff and Anna. Biff was every Wednesday evening. Anna was every other Tuesday evening.

As expected, Scott caved in and agreed to book the gig with Martin. It was only after this that Kelly returned to the dread of Scott's giant dick breaking her anus. But the die was cast. Martin's own dick was smaller and would have been a smarter choice. She bet Martin would be all for the idea, the perv. But it was too late now, and she didn't trust Martin by himself anyway. She was an idiot, and she would pay. She'd probably have to wear an adult diaper for the rest of her life.

(To be continued)

12