Surprise from My Bartender Ch. 01

Story Info
Cory gets a fantastic blowjob from his favorite bartender.
1.6k words
4.25
14.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers

Kate works at the bar across the street from my office. My window literally looks down on the bar, and I often see her coming and going as each day goes by. She's cuter than a button - tall, slender, with brown hair and soft brown eyes - and though she's in her mid-thirties, she parties like she's twenty.

She always gives me a huge, bright smile when I walk in the bar. She does this for all the locals, but I can't help but feel like there is a little more there, especially when she drops my beer off and winks at me, before I even order. So yeah, I'll admit I've jerked off at my desk once or twice, watching her outside the bar on the phone, fighting with her shitty boyfriends.

I'm not in love by any means. Kate's life is a mess. But she's so hot, so bubbly, and so friendly that I can't help but think about fucking her every time I see her. I'm sure most of the other guys in the bar (and a few women) feel the same way, but I don't care. I just want to cum inside of her. I know I can make it happen; I just have to time it perfectly.

One evening, I was working late and I saw her down on the street in front of the bar, pacing back and forth on her phone with a cigarette in between her fingers. I could tell she was royally pissed off because the bar was full, but she was ignoring her patrons. She clearly didn't give a fuck. I figured she was also a bit drunk because I watched her mouth yell the words, "You sleazy asshole!" or something like that. All I could think about was her mouth.

I tried to get her attention from my window but she didn't see me, so I walked the three flights down the stairs to the building entrance and out onto the street.

"Kate!" I yelled across the street. She shoved her phone in her pocket and glared over at me. I waved at her to cross the street but she looked back hesitantly at her full bar, before shrugging her shoulders as if to say, 'fuck it' and crossing the street toward me. Adrenaline started to course through my veins. I took a deep breath to calm myself, but felt my dick start to get hard. We've never fucked, or spoken directly about it, but she always holds eye contact with me a little longer than normal, gives me hugs, asks me why I'm single, and just seems a little bit friendlier than your average bartender. I'm single because I love to have sex, and relationships usually get in the way of that. I've more or less relayed that message to Kate, and she never seemed particularly judgmental of it, which I appreciate.

"Come upstairs and have a shot of whiskey with me - you look like you could use it," I said.

"Fuck, do I really look that bad?" she said with a smile.

"You look gorgeous as always, Kate. But I could hear you fighting with someone from my office, so let's have a drink and then you can get back to work."

She stamped out her cigarette and threw it in the trash as I turned to walk inside the building. To my delight, she followed me. I called the elevator, which was on the first floor, a saving grace because I knew I wouldn't have much time. She needed to get back to work and I was about to bust a nut in my pants, just based on the idea of having her alone in my office.

We didn't say anything to each other as the elevator carried us to my floor. She was still fuming about the fight with whoever. As I opened the door to my office, I realized she had never been up there—and had no idea I could watch her work all day every day.

"Holy shit," she said as she walked in. "You can literally see right into the bar, can't you."

"It makes for a good distraction," I said, as I poured us each a generous shot of whiskey from the bar.

"I don't know how the fuck you ever get any work done," she said, as she stood at the window with her back to the rest of the office. She took the glass of whiskey from my hand and slugged it down in one gulp. I sat down on the desk right behind her, sipping my drink, also looking down onto the bar scene below.

"Kate," I said, looking up at her back. She turned around swiftly and looked me directly in the eyes. I knew I didn't need to say anything; the deal was already sealed. She took two steps toward me. I reached up and cupped her cheeks, brought her in and kissed her deeply. She tasted like whiskey and cigarettes, and her tongue flicked mine in a way that made me pre-cum just a bit. Her hands moved down my chest and to my dick, which was popping out of my pants by this point. I guess she liked what she felt because kissed me harder as she unzipped my pants, pulled my dick out, and started stroking it with long, soft pulls.

I'd wanted to feel her body for so long. I took my hands off her face and ran them down her shoulders, her hips, and around to her cute little ass and gave it a hard squeeze, before bringing my hands in front of her and down the inside of her legs. She was wearing short, cutoff jeans, so I slid my hands up her shorts in between her thighs, wanting to feel if her pussy was wet or not.

Kate pulled away from me, suddenly. "Don't fucking touch me," she whispered, shaking her head and looking me in the eyes, dead serious, all the while jerking me off.

"Ok," I said, slightly bewildered, but enjoying the hand job too much to do anything else but drop my hands to my sides and grab the sides of the desk I was sitting on.

Kate proceeded to lower herself to her knees, and I felt those deliciously soft lips wrap around the head of my dick. I inhaled deeply as she slid her mouth around my entire member. I groaned as I felt my head slide down the back of her throat.

Oh. My. God. I thought to myself. I couldn't help but grab her hair and gently force her down just a little bit farther. She gagged briefly but didn't pull away. What a phenomenal little slut. This girl could suck dick like a fucking champion. I pulled her head up to my tip and slid it all the way back down to the base of my shaft, so that the entire eight inches of my dick was in her mouth and down her throat. At this rate I was going to cum fast.

"Kate," I said. She looked up at me but didn't take her mouth off me. I might be a slut, but I'm still a gentleman, and I'm not going to cum in a girl's mouth without warning. "I'm going to cum. If you don't want to swallow it, you better get your mouth off my dick right now."

In spite of her mouth being full of dick, she smiled and slowly pulled my penis out of her mouth until just the tip was on her tongue. She paused there for a moment—my dick perched on her tongue, our eyes locked together—before she plunged her head back down and took my entire dick down her throat. Her head began bobbing up and down vigorously, sucking me off furiously. My balls got tighter than they have ever been, and I could feel my semen shoot up from deep in my abdomen, through my dick and spray the back of her throat with three hot spurts of cum. I don't think Kate expected to swallow quite so much cum, but she took it like a champ, only coughing once and sucking me absolutely dry.

"God damn, Kate," I said as I helped her up from her knees, putting my dick back in my pants and zipping up. She shrugged and ran her hands through her hair. I cupped her face again and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum in her mouth. "That was phenomenal."

She shrugged and turned around to look out the window at the bar. "Fuck. I need to get back to work," she said dismally.

"Hang on, just a second," I begged. I got up, lightheaded and with numb legs, but managed to make it to the bar to pour us a second round of whiskey. I walked back and handed her a drink.

"Thanks, I needed that," she said.

"The drink?" I asked.

"Everything." She replied.

"I wish I could return the favor..." I said wistfully.

"Look Cory, you're sweet. And you have a great dick. But I will never let you fuck me." Kate punctuated her sentence by downing the glass of whiskey I had given her, putting it back in my open hand, and walking out of the office.

What a crazy, sexy bitch, I thought, as I gazed out the window in a daze. A few moments later, I saw her cross the street and walk into the bar, greeted happily by the thirsty patrons who were wondering where the hell their bartender had gone.

Up until this point all I had wanted was to cum inside Kate, and though technically I just had, now I wanted more—more than ever.

Cory169
Cory169
14 Followers