Surprise Hotel Submission

Story Info
A hotel one-night stand where a domme seduced and used me.
4.2k words
4.49
23k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly."

I knew I was trapped the moment she looked at me from across the bar and cocked her finger my way, commanding me to move her way as opposed to walking over to me.

The hotel bar at W was busy that night, but I was sitting alone - hoping for something interesting to happen. The day had been a write-off, busy with work conversations and conference meetings, but no sales and no real substance. I had one night left in the city and I knew that the work side of things wasn't going to amount to much, but I was hoping beyond hope for lightening to strike at the bar.

The woman who signaled to me had been sitting there since before I arrived. I walked towards her and took her in. She was sexy, but not stunning. A little heavy with large breasts and lots of cleavage showing the edges of a black bra. Her tightly stretched tunic was something that she likely wore for business, and the black pants hugged her thighs tight but flared at the bottom over her red heels. Most of the outfit screamed conference trip, but the heels were something else, and the top was just on the revealing side of buttoned down. My first impression was that the night was shaping up for a good time. I could barely contain my smile at the thought of what might be happening later.

She motioned for me to take the seat beside her. I sat and she opened the conversation.

"How long do you have left in town?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon"

"Perfect." She replied thoughtfully. "My name is Natasha. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

WOW - I've never been that direct in my life - I could hardly believe this was happening to me. "Uhhh - YES!", I fumbled out and I could feel my face go red. I am generally pretty shy, and although I might have eventually made a pass at this woman, I would have undoubtedly mumbled out some line, and felt ashamed, and likely got nowhere. I am not even direct enough with a girlfriend to just tell her I wanted to have sex - mostly I relied on dropping hints and making subtle comments until it was obvious what I wanted. Here I was sitting with a woman who I hadn't known for more than 30 seconds, and it felt like the deal was done.

"I've been watching you for a while", she stated calmly. "I think you can give me what I need if you are willing to take direction and do what I say tonight. I assume you are staying in this hotel for whatever work trip it is you're on. I'm here as well, and we'll end up in my room tonight. What time do you need to be somewhere in the morning?

"Yes I'm staying here, and I don't need to be anywhere early tomorrow, but what do you mean by taking direction? Also - I'm Dan by the way." I was blushing at the forwardness, and incredibly aroused, and I felt like I would do anything to make this evening happen, but some little part of me was hesitant about the idea of letting go of control - even if most of me wanted it.

"Stay here for a few minutes - I promise I'll be right back." She said this as if there were no question at all that I would obey, and she signalled the bartender to come and fill up both of our drinks, then she walked away.

I sat with my drink, wondering what was in store for me, and she returned about 10 minutes later carrying a small black bag with the hotel's logo on it. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear that she was glad I stayed. After she sat back down and took a sip of her drink, she looked me in the eyes and started to speak.

"First command obeyed! Now for the bigger test of how the evening will go." She placed her hand on my thigh and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "If you want me tonight, and I'm pretty certain that you do, I want you to know that I will direct you every step of the way, and I expect obedience without question. In this bag is my extra keycard - room 2015 - and the panties I've been wearing all day. I want you to return to your room, gather whatever clothes you need for the morning and bring them with you. I want you to change into one of the hotel robes, and put on my panties, bring your extra clothes, and be at my door in 15 minutes. If any of those demands are not met, I will not let you in my room and our time together will come to an end. Do you understand all of that, and are you willing to do what I have asked?

"OK" was all I could respond with before she stood up and started walking away. I realized quickly that I was on the clock, so I picked up the bag and left a $50 for the bar tab and started on my way. 15 minutes was going to move along quick so I picked up the pace a little on the way. By the time I got to the room, I was starting to process what was happening. I felt committed now, but was wondering why I had to wear her panties, and what else might be in store for me.

I was excited about being told what to do, and also about wearing the panties. I thought back to my teenage years when I used to 'borrow' panties from the laundry in my apartment building and use them to masturbate. I would occasionally wear them for a bit before returning them, but usually just used them to rub myself off. I hadn't done anything like that in years.

One time in college my girlfriend and I went to a transvestite themed event where we dressed in each others clothes. I had way more fun with the process than she did, even going as far as borrowing a wig and having her put makeup on me. I wore nylons and heels and we had some great sex at the end of the night, but she broke up with me shortly after that and we never experimented further with dressing up.

I entered my room and quickly scooped up all the things that I would need in the morning and put them in a bag. I left my wallet in the room and just took my room key. Without thinking too much, I stripped out of all my clothes and put the pulled the panties up my legs. They were a crimson red thong style with lots of lace and not much coverage at the front or the back. My cock stuck out the top and my balls were barely concealed by the thin material. I could feel the thong against my asshole as it wiggled into place as I moved around the room. I grabbed the hotel robe from the closet and threw it over my shoulders and headed for the door. As I glanced to the side. I saw myself in the mirror - the robe hung open and my cock was hard and tenting out the thong. My face was flushed and I knew that an adventure was awaiting me in room 2015 if I could get there in time.

I took off out the door at a quick pace and realized that Natasha's room was in the second tower of the hotel, meaning that I'd have to walk through the lobby in order to get there. "Oh well," I thought to myself. I figured that any minor embarrassment would be well rewarded.

I walked quickly through the hotel in my robe, careful to keep it from falling open and exposing me any further. I carried the bag and room key and avoided the curious looks of all those who saw me. When I got to Natasha's room, I knocked and waited for a response. I was pacing with anticipation when the call came back,

"Come in". I smiled and relaxed for a moment, realizing that I had made it, and opened the door and stepped into the room.

Once I had closed the door, Natasha's commands came quickly.

"Take off the robe. The rest of your clothes are laid out on the bed. When you are dressed, lay down on the bed and tie your left wrist to the bed with the rope that is in the corner. I'm just getting ready and I'll be out in a few minutes.

On the bed was the rest of the outfit that matched the panties I was wearing. There was a black satin garter belt and burgundy stockings, black strappy high heels, and a burgundy satin nighty with a high neck and open back, and just one strap that came around the waist. I removed my robe and placed it on the dresser with my bag, and started to dress like Natasha asked me to. My mind was in a daze, but I was too excited to worry about anything other than following my instructions.

I dressed quickly, working hard not to ruin the clothes, and I managed to tie my wrist loosely to the bed. I loved the feeling of the satin and lace on my body and the tightness of the stockings on my legs. I was happy to not have to walk anywhere in the heels as I figured that I would quickly end up on the floor.

When Natasha came out of the bathroom, I was dressed in incredibly sexy lingerie, with one arm tied to the bed and one hand stroking my cock, wondering what was happening and how I had ended up here. This woman that I had just met had taken complete control of my night.

She was wearing her hotel robe, and her hair was done up so it was off her face. The questions and commands began quickly.

"Do you want to fuck me tonight?"

"Yes"

"Stop stroking yourself - NOW!"

I stopped.

"Reach up to the top of the bed so I can tie up your other hand."

I obeyed

After she had tied my right hand to the bed and adjusted and tightened the other one, she continued.

"If you do well tonight, I may let you fuck me. If you do extremely well, I may make any dream you have come real. I knew at the bar that you would do what you were told. You are a natural submissive, and you were waiting for something to happen to you. I am the thing that is happening to you tonight." She roughly ran her hands over the satin nightie and pinched my nipples hard through the smooth material.

"Tonight - I will take whatever I want from you and give you whatever I want to give you. Is this the first time you've worn panties?"

"No Mistress." I wasn't told to say mistress, it just seemed right from any porn I had previously watched. I knew who was in charge and it was Mistress Natasha and I would do anything for her in that moment.

"I thought that might be the case. Do you like them?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good."

She stood up and removed her robe. Natasha was wearing a matching outfit to the one I was wearing, but in green and with no panties on. Her shaved pussy was gleaming with wetness already. Once her robe dropped to the floor she climbed onto the bed and turned so she was facing my feet. She moved backwards to plant her wet cunt on my face and I could only respond by sticking out my tongue and allowing her to use me for her own pleasure. She moaned as she rode my face, and after a minute or so she shifted herself a little more upright and forward so that my lips were resting against her ass.

"Kiss it and fuck it with your tongue" was the command.

I obeyed.

I have never given anyone a rim job before and wasn't sure I liked the idea of tasting anyone's ass - even if it was sexual for them. I resisted a little, but Natasha pushed herself back onto my mouth. I realized that her ass didn't smell bad so I stuck out my tongue and went to work. I kissed and licked the outside of her asshole, and then curled my tongue as tight as I could and pushed it forward to penetrate the outer ring. She moaned deeply and pushed back harder while she reached out to rub my hard cock through my panties. I couldn't see anything other than her back and her ass, but I could tell that my cock was dripping pre-cum in the panties. I was incredibly turned on from the attention my dick was getting, and from the excitement of my submission.

"I could tell you were submissive from watching you at the bar. I knew that given the right circumstances you would do anything for me. Tell me - Is there anything you would not do for me right now?"

She rolled herself forward a little and my tongue slid out of her ass so I could respond simply, "No Mistress. I will do anything you ask Mistress. What would you have me do for your pleasure?" The words came naturally, unbidden, but from deep in my core. I knew that in that moment I was hers to command.

Natasha moved up to her knees and turned around facing the headboard before shoving her sopping pussy onto my mouth. My nose teased her swollen clit and she came quickly as she ground herself into me and I did my best to explore her depths with my tongue.

When she relaxed from the intensity of her orgasm, she slumped into me and bit and then stood up and made her way across the room to the bathroom. I was hard as a rock and aroused more than I ever had been. I wanted her to stay so I could please her further, and maybe earn some great unknown reward. I wanted to fuck Natasha, but I knew instinctively that I would only be allowed to be with her that way if I pleased her some more in other ways. If it happened at all, I felt like my orgasm would be the end of our time together and I absolutely did not want it to end.

Natasha returned with a blindfold in her hand and attached it securely so that I could not see a thing. My hands were still tied so I was blind and essentially helpless, but I could still hear her as she walked away. I heard rustling as she opened a drawer and found something that she was looking for, and I heard her steps as she returned to me. She put her hand on my hard cock, and pulled my panties off me. They were trapped by my garters, but she had easy access to my cock. I was surprised when I felt her mouth wrapping around my stiffness, but I was more surprised when I felt her hand reach under me and a finger work its way towards my asshole. Her finger was lubricated and she worked it under me until she was pressing lightly against my anus. When she pushed a little harder, I resisted initially, but gradually worked through my resistance and her finger lodged itself inside of me.

I was shocked, I was incredibly turned on, I was embarrassed. I also moaned from deep in my throat.

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you", she stated. "I'm going to stretch you out a little, and if you relax you might enjoy the process, and then when you are ready to take it, I will fuck you with my strap on. What I would like is for you to ask me to fuck you, maybe even beg for it, and if you beg well enough I may let you out of your binding and allow you to really participate in your fucking."

While she was talking, her finger worked itself in and out of me. She added a second finger to my torment, and fucked me with it for a while before pulling herself away. When her fingers returned, they were more lubricated, and she easily pushed one finger back inside me and then the second again. I could feel her tease me with a third finger before she pulled her hand away again, and I felt something hard resting up against my asshole. She pushed a toy inside me, and I groaned as she pushed it through my opening and gasped when the toy settled into place.

She played a little with the butt plug to make sure that it was lodged in place. She pulled it half way out, just so that the bulbous head was stretching me, and then pushed it firmly back inside me. I shifted my hips a little to make things easier for her, and I wondered at my willingness to help. She work the toy in and out a couple of times as I groaned and tossed my head around.

There was no doubt in my mind what was going to happen this evening, and I was genuinely starting to want it.

Mistress Natasha left the toy stuck in my ass and she stood up.

"It's really pretty there - with a pretty pink gem sticking out of your ass. I think you should always have something like that to make you prettier.

She moved up towards my face.

"Speaking of making you prettier, I have something for you". I could feel her applying lipstick to my lips. It felt a little waxy, like chapstick but thicker. I felt her move away and I pressed my lips together and licked them to taste what was happening to me.

Natasha moved up on top of me and settled herself in before sitting up a little and leaning her pussy in towards my face. I thought I would be required to eat her to another orgasm, so I opened my mouth a little to let her know I was happy to please her. Instead, as she moved forward, her silicone strap on entered my mouth and filled me. She quickly started to thrust her cock in and out of my mouth, and I adjusted to the strange feeling of her fucking my face.

"Your lipsticked lips look soooo pretty wrapped around my cock. I bet you wish that you could see what you look like sucking on me. Maybe I'll take some pictures so you can see later how sexy you are with a cock in your mouth"

I grunted, unable to communicate clearly as my mouth was being violated.

Natasha continued fucking my mouth, and after a while she reached forward and unclasped my right hand.

"Wrap your hand around my cock while you suck it", was her command.

I obeyed, and as I did, she wrapped her hands around my hand and guided me towards what she wanted to see. I was giving her a blowjob, and taking her deeper and deeper in my through while using my hands to jack her off. My mouth and jaw were getting sore, but I kept trying to relax myself and let her guide the action as long as she wanted.

When she pulled away, she spoke calmly and clearly.

"I want to fuck your ass, right now, with the strapon that you've been sucking on. Is that what you want as well?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Do you want me to remove your blindfold and your other hand before I fuck you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Beg me for it. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

I started - and the words flowed like they were expressing the deepest wishes of my life.

"Please Mistress Natasha. I want you to use me for your pleasure. I want you to do anything to me that might make you happy. I want you to fuck my ass and ride me with your strap on. I want you to enter me, take me, and make me your toy. I never realized how much I want to submit to a powerful woman, but now it is all clear to me. I want to see the joy on your face as you use me, and reach out to pull you into me. I want you to fuck me until YOU cum and then do it again as long as you want. I want to fuck you any way you might find exciting, with my tongue and my fingers and my cock. I want you to own me, but most of all right now I want you to fuck my ass."

While I was talking, Natasha stood. She unhooked my hand and removed my blindfold, and she moved down between my legs and removed the butt plug from my ass. She unhooked the garters from my legs and pulled my panties off over my heels, and she looked me in the eyes as she moved her purple strap on into place. My ass and the strap on were covered in lubrication as she placed the tip of her fake cock at my opening and started to slowly push forward. It took time, and I had to intentionally stop resisting the penetration before the head of her silicone cock slid into me. Once she was inside me, she again looked me in the eyes.

"What would you like?"

"Please - fuck me"

And she did! Gently at first, and then slowly increasing in speed and intensity. She leaned over me and fucked me hard, dragging her cock in and out of me. I closed my eyes and I could feel the pounding leaving me raw, and pushing against my prostate, and stretching me wide open both physically and emotionally. I knew that this was a new beginning for me, even if I never saw Mistress Natasha again in my life. I knew from that moment that I would live my life seeking to be dominated sexually in such a way as to match the intensity of this moment. And then I heard the words

"Cum - now!"

It was like a dam burst. Natasha rode me through my orgasm, my ass stretching wide and nothing touching my cock as I exploded all over my chest again and again. I had never felt anything as freeing or as completely satisfying as that moment of release. I must have passed out or at least completely lost focus for a few minutes, unable to keep my thoughts together or be attentive to what was going on around me.

When I came to, Natasha was standing and getting dressed. She was still wearing her green lingerie set and had removed her strap on. She walked over to me and looked at me and smiled.

"That was fun, but you only have about 20 minutes before you have to be out of this room. I'm not actually staying her, but one of the housekeeping staff owed me a favour. Your clothes are where you left them in the bag, and consider the lingerie set a gift. I'd like you to have the plug I was using also, but only if I can put it back inside you right now."

12