Surprise Office Visit from a Sadist

Story Info
A Sadist surprises his masochist with an office visit.
1.2k words
4.36
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at my computer screen as the minutes tick by. I've had to stay late at work tonight to complete a project I've been putting off. As I'm sitting in my office, I hear a knock at the door. I open it and there he is, my Sadist. My face lights up when I see him but then I know by the look on his face that he is not here for a fun visit. He grabs me by the neck hard, his hand against my throat, as he forces me backwards into my office, closing the door behind us and ensuring its locked.

He pushes me back to my desk, before taking my bottom lip in his mouth and biting down on it hard. I cry out in surprise (and pain!) causing him to bite me even harder while grabbing my hair and pulling my face closer to his. I'm whimpering against him. He lets my lip go when he tastes blood and then pulls my shirt down to bites me on my chest, just above my bra line. I yell and hit his shoulders as he bites me harder and pulls me closer to him. He releases his bite on my chest before firmly planting his mouth on my neck and biting down even harder. It truly feels like he is going to rip the skin right off my neck, he's biting me so hard. The more I struggle against him, the harder he bites down and the tighter he holds me.

Eventually, he loosens his grip on me and turns me around, instructs me to put my hands on my desk, and pull my pants down. His teeth bite into my ass hard and I moan loudly, hoping that you'll rub your fingers against my needy cunt. I love the feeling of intense pain mixed with pleasure when he's violently hurting me and finger fucking my cunt. I shove my ass back further into his face, hoping to entice him into touching my wet cunt but he doesn't seem to notice.

His hands begin to rub my ass before he firmly smacks my right ass cheek. He starts to spank my ass, alternating between hard smacks that cause me to yelp in pain and gentle slaps that have me flinching in anticipation.

"I want to walk on you with my boots" he says to me as he pulls me by my hair away from my desk. He forces me down to the floor face first. My cheek is lying against the cool tile floor as he starts to lightly tread his boots over my ass and backs of my thighs

Just as I being to relax a bit, he stomps his foot down HARD on my ass. As I start to cry out in pain, his foot has already made contact with my upper thigh. He stamps his foot on my ass and thighs as I lay on the floor writhing in pain. His foot is heavy and his boots are cold. And he's trying so hard to make it hurt.

He stops suddenly, sitting down in the chair in front of us, and pulls me by my hair.

"Up on your knees" he says to me as he pulls his hard cock out of his pants. I'm quickly on my knees in front his cock.. I open my mouth as he shoves my face into his lap. I try to take control and give him one of my legendary blowjobs but he's not here for a blowjob. He's here to fuck my face. He stands up in front of me and holds onto my hair as he forces his cock as far down my throat as he can. He stays still there as I struggle and choke on his cock, only pulling back an inch or two for a couple seconds before shoving himself back down my throat, savouring how good it feels as my throat contracts all over his cock

He begins to fuck my mouth slowly, keeping his dick as deep in my mouth as he possibly can. You picks up the pace. The tears are streaming down my face, there's drool everywhere

He could cum just like that but he doesn't want to.... Because he came here to fuck my ass and he's going to fuck my ass. He continues to savour the feeling of my wet mouth on his hard dick before he pulls my mouth off of him.

"Get up" he tells me. I jump up to my feet and he quickly turns me around and bends me over my desk. He rubs his fingers against my cunt and feels how hot and wet I am.

"You love being used" he says to me.

"Yes, Sir, I do." I agree.

"You're going to continue to be used. I'm not going to touch your cunt tonight" he tells me.

I moan in disapproval and he shoves his fingers into my mouth. He scoops up some of the drool that's left on my face and chest, rubbing it over my asshole. His hard cock is so close to my cunt and I'm trying so hard to rub myself against him to get any relief from his cock.

He moves his cock to my asshole and hold onto my hips as he thrusts himself inside of me.

"OW, ow ow!!" I say, which just makes him shove even harder and deeper inside of me, until he's all the way in and I'm gasping in pain. He grabs my hair in his hand and pulls my body back to his as he sinks his teeth into the same spot on my neck he had bitten before. I yelp in pain and I hear him chuckle at my reaction.

He lets go of my neck and pushes my body forward again so he can really fuck my ass good and deep.

As he fucks my tight asshole hard, I'm gasping and swearing with every thrust as quietly as I can.

His cock feels so good inside of me, even as he fucks my ass with force. His hands are holding onto my body so tight, squeezing me so hard that in the days afterwards I get bruises where he'd held onto my hips and lower back.

He pulls out of me and tells me to get back on my knees at his feet. I do as I'm told and he tell me to open up before shoving his cock into my mouth again. I suck him for a few moments before he pulls out of my mouth and cums all over my face... My hair... He even makes sure to land some on my shirt. As he looks down at me, I am absolutely disheveled. Cum all over my face and in my hair. My hair is an absolute mess from where he's pulled me around by it. Tears that have been streaming down my face... My eyes red and puffy. My bottom lip hugely swollen. He pull his pants up continuing to look down on me before saying "I'm going to leave and once I do, you can get up".

He leaves my office without looking back at me. As soon as the door closes behind him, I shove my fingers into my sopping wet cunt. I finger myself to an absolutely mind blowing orgasm as I relive every moment. Nothing brings me more sexual satisfaction than my Sadist using my body for his pleasure.... And he certainly used me well tonight.