Surprise Oral Fixation

Info
You are hypnotized into needing to suck cock.
2k words
4.44
37.3k
30
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers



This recording is primarily a story, but there's a task you can do as well. If you have a cock gag or a soft dildo, keep it in your mouth and lick and suck it as you listen. Enjoy the story.

You're idly browsing through erotic recordings one day when you see an interesting-looking hypnosis recording. Why not. You decide to give it a listen. You're not sure what the recording is about, but the hypnotist's voice is very soothing. You close your eyes and relax, losing yourself in the sound of his voice.

What time is it? You check. You've lost an hour. That can't be right. You can't remember anything that's happened since you first started listening to that recording. That's bizarre. And did you give out your address to someone? You would never do that.

No... that's not right...

Everything's perfectly normal.

Your concerns melt away. You no longer remember doing anything unusual that day.

Several days pass uneventfully. Then you receive a package. You search your memory for recent online orders, but can't recall exactly what this is. Oh well. You open up the package and see a cock gag. It's essentially a cock-shaped dildo with straps and a lock to keep it securely fastened behind your head.

You absolutely did not order this. You should be shocked. You should be nervously wondering who could have sent this to you. But that's not what you think or feel. Instead, you think to yourself that you've always wanted one of these, although you can't think of any specific time where you felt that desire. The cock gag seems somehow... inviting.

You have no idea who it came from, but for some reason that doesn't bother you. In moments you have the package open. You lick your lips subconsciously. Less than a minute after you brought the package inside, your mouth is wide open and you are sliding the cock gag inside.

It feels so good. So very, very good. You're already gently suckling on the rubber cock in your mouth, running your tongue up and down it. You barely realize that your hands are fastening the padlock on the strap behind your head. It closes with a soft click, and you put the key down on the table. Having the cock gag locked on, as if you are forced into oral service, somehow just feels right.

You snap a selfie of yourself with the cock gag and text it to a strange number. Then you immediately forget you did this, the action disappearing from your memory like a dream that is forgotten minutes after waking up.

You spend several minutes pretending to pleasure the fake cock in your mouth with your tongue before resuming your activities of the day. You end up wearing it for several hours around the house before you take the key and unlock the gag so you can remove it and clean it. You need to eat and hydrate. The moment you remove the cock gag, you miss it. It somehow makes you feel whole, feel fulfilled. It feels so good to have a cock in your mouth, real or fake.

Over the next few days, you wear the cock gag often. Everything is better when you are sucking cock. Whenever work gets stressful, you reach for the cock gag and shove it into your mouth. Worshiping the cock is profoundly soothing, somehow. It makes you feel like everything is right in the world, that you are in your proper place. You suck it for hours and hours every day. You'll take it out for a video call for work, and then impatiently wait for the video call to end so you can wrap your lips around that cock and devote yourself to it.

You fantasize about sucking cock. For some reason, your dreams at night are often erotic, focused on you worshiping cock with your lips and tongue and all the excited devotion you can muster. When you see men, you'll often idly imagine how good it would feel to get on your knees right then and there and taste their cocks in your mouth. The desire is so intense it almost hurts. But something holds you back from acting on it. For some reason, you feel like it just isn't the right time yet.

Then one day you hear the doorbell ring. That's odd. You weren't expecting anyone. You panic for a moment, scrambling to find the key so you can remove the cock gag and set it on the kitchen table. Then you race to the front door. For some reason, it doesn't occur to you that the cock gag would be fully visible from the door.

You open the door wide, trying not to look flustered and hoping the straps of the cock gag didn't leave marks on your cheeks. You don't recognize the man there. You greet him with uncertainty. Is he a neighbor introducing himself? A salesman? Or what?

He smiles at you and says a word. A word that you forget the moment you hear it, but you gasp softly as a flood of sensations rushes through you. Suddenly, there is nothing in the world you need more than his cock in your mouth. You swallow hard and lick your lips. Your knees tremble as you stare at the zipper of his pants with unwavering intensity.

You ache to fall to your knees right there, to yank his fly open and press your face against his crotch. You need to smell his manly musk, to rub his manhood all over your face and then welcome it into your eager mouth. You realize you are at the front door. Anyone could see. You grip the doorframe tightly to keep your knees from collapsing and try to graciously invite him into your home. You're not sure what you say. You're not even sure if they're actual words. But he steps forward all the same. You're still clinging to the side of the doorway, not realizing you are blocking his path. He grabs you firmly by your upper arms and helps you a few steps back into your home. The feel of his hands on your body makes you gasp softly, and your eyelids flutter.

He lets go of you to shut the front door and lock it. Your knees finally give way, and you stare at the sudden bulge in his pants. You whimper softly and murmur "cock... please..."

He laughs and pats you on the head, like you were a cute pet. You rub your head against his touch eagerly and whimper in desperation. You reach out for the zipper of his pants, your heart hammering in your chest. You need it more than anything. You need it more than air. You would do anything, absolutely anything, to have his manhood filling your mouth, to be able to show him how much you want to please him. But he swats your hands away. You make incoherent whining noises, and he just laughs again. He grabs you tightly by the hair and pushes your head down near the floor. You let out a startled gasp. He takes your wrists, pulls them behind your back, and handcuffs them together. You do not resist. It feels so good for him to take charge. You love the feeling of his hands on your body. Being his helpless little toy is absolutely wonderful.

He grips your hair tightly again and pulls you back up into a kneeling position. He holds your face close to his crotch, your nose barely touching his fly. He doesn't have to tell you what to do. Your desperation does the work for him. You strain and struggle to get his zipper in your teeth. This is taking too long! You whine in frustration and desperate need, tugging downwards. The zipper slips free from your teeth and you are almost crying. You get it in your teeth again and carefully work it downwards, opening his fly. You can smell him. He smells like man. You want it, you need it. You need his cock. You press your lips and tongue eagerly against him, but his boxer briefs are in the way. You frantically try to figure out how to free his hard rod from the fabric, but can't find a way. Tears blur your vision as you feel you will explode if it takes another minute to get his cock deep in your mouth, where it belongs.

He's been watching your struggles with amusement, maintaining his grip on your hair. Now he pulls your head back a few inches. You whine and plead desperately, incoherently. But he takes mercy on you. He fishes out his erect member until it is pointing straight at your needy mouth. You open your mouth as wide as you possibly can, as if afraid he will miss the target. You pant and gasp, straining against his grip, feeling the hard pull on your hair. You stretch out your tongue as far as you can, pushing forward with all your might. You barely make contact, getting a tiny taste of precum on the tip of your tongue.

It is glorious. Like ambrosia. You want it on every meal. But that taste isn't enough for you. You keep squirming and straining, but he is too strong. Finally he pulls your head closer, sliding his cock into your mouth.

You wrap your lips as tight as you can around his shaft, trying to lock them in place so that you will never be parted from his glorious member. Without even thinking about it, you keep your teeth clear of him, making sure you cause him no discomfort in your eager worship. You start sucking frantically, making love to his cock with your tongue. It isn't just that you want to please him and make him proud. You NEED his cock. You need to service it, to taste it, to suck it. You need just to have it there. It feels so good. You feel warm and happy and fulfilled and incredibly sexy. Your pussy has been dripping wet with arousal from the moment he used the trigger word.

Time is meaningless to you. You are in your happy place, contentedly sucking and licking. Your eyes are closed as you kneel on your floor, your wrists cuffed behind your back. The world has narrowed to his cock in your mouth. Nothing else matters. You are only dimly aware of his firm grip on your hair, sometimes guiding your mouth up and down his shaft. This is bliss.

You have no idea how much time has passed when he grips your head in both hands and rams his cock deep in your mouth, holding you there. Your face is buried deep in his waist. You can't breathe. But you don't care. Excitement sweeps through you as you realize what is about to happen and you redouble your efforts, licking and sucking with everything you have.

You are rewarded for your efforts. The man lets out a pleased breath as his seed shoots into your mouth. You love the feeling and taste of it on your tongue. As his cock gradually softens in your mouth, you still keep your lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Hard or soft, you need to have cock in your mouth. It feels so good. It feels so right.

He pulls his member out of your mouth. You whimper in protest, but leap to obey when he tells you to lick his cock clean. As he puts his cock away in his pants and zips himself back up, you look at his crotch with sad eyes. Until he slides the cock gag into your mouth, locks the straps behind your head, and pockets the key. You rub your cheek against his leg and let out a contented, muffled sigh.

You are now a completely orally fixated cock slave, and you have never been happier.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a fairly engrossing story. I can imagine how I could get overcome by passion to become a cock sucker.

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm so glad you all enjoy it! Feel free to find my profile on FetLife with the same username.

I somehow missed that this story was incorrectly filed in the wrong category. I have emailed Literotica, asking them to change the category and update it with the MP3 file. In the meantime, feel free to contact me for a link to the MP3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trance like

Your written word captured the essence and feel of a true and delicious trance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please turn this into an audio! I would love it!

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

I appreciate the comment :) I'd love to chat with you further. Kindly send me feedback with your contact info, or contact me on FetLife at the same username.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Boss's Daughter Boss's daughter pays for her father's shortcomings in anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Fantasies: Cock Worship She gives him his first swallowing blow job.in Erotic Couplings
Daddy's Spanking Chair Every night, her daddy spanks her for the day's infractions.in BDSM
More Stories