Surprise, Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy was everything my loving wife had never been. She was sweet and warm and welcoming. She seemed to love my every touch, to say nothing of the sucking action of my mouth on her sensitive parts. The hotter she got, the more her fragrance filled my nostrils, the greater my need to be inside her. Nevertheless I spent the greater part of an hour gently teasing her clit and sucking her pussy, then licking her anus and tongue-fucking her back door.

When I slipped up her form and settled into her saddle with my cock sliding easily into her slick pussy, she greeted me with open arms and a look of pure ecstasy. As we kissed, I knew she was tasting her own juices on my lips but she didn't seem to mind. We were lost in adoration of each other, a tremendously blissful feeling, as her legs held around my waist to insure that I did not leave her pleasure treasure, yet gave me enough room to maintain a wonderful range of movement within her.

Even after I had spent my load into Missy's welcoming twat, she held me tightly to her form and we kissed passionately for a long time, until I either had to move or she would be supporting all my weight. I don't think she really minded but I rolled over behind her and held her spooned to me as we watched Ann watching herself on screen.

Finally I got up and dressed.

Slowly Ann lifted herself from the floor, tears still rolling down her face. She stuttered, "Ted, I ... I didn't m-m-mean for this to happen. It wasn't planned."

"No," I replied. "I'm sure it wasn't. But you let it happen. All the things you couldn't bring yourself to do with the husband who loved you, you found it easy enough to do with a bunch of strangers."

"There weren't a bunch, Ted."

"Oh, no! How many dozen men have you been fucking behind my back, you whore?"

"There weren't that many," she whined.

"How many, dammit?"

"Just seven."

"Just seven? Just seven! How th' fuck could there even be seven, woman? How did you justify that and your wedding vows? How th' hell did you justify that when you're always spouting that stuff that your church preaches? How in heaven's name do you justify what you did with a married officer of your church? How?"

That outburst brought a fresh stream of tears. "I ... I just didn't ... didn't know how good ... it could feel."

"You didn't know how good it could feel? Well, when the fuck did you find out?"

"After Amy's second soccer game. Tom ... uh, got me in a ... compromising position and I ... I didn't know ... how to stop it." Her voice was squeaky and high-pitched, like a little child.

"You didn't know how to stop it? How about saying, 'No!'"

She didn't respond, except to start crying again. Suddenly it occurred to me - that second soccer game had been ... over three years earlier.

"You've been fucking these guys for three years?" I asked incredulously.

She just nodded.

"And never, in all of those three years, did you let your husband know that you liked all of those things that he'd tried to get you to do so many times?"

"No ... no, I couldn't let you know. If I'd ... if I had let you know, you would have known that ... something was wrong. Don't you see? I couldn't let you know!"

She was pleading. But I couldn't hide my disgust. I walked over to the bag I had brought in, fished out an envelope and one of the discs. Striding back to her, I pulled her hand up and plunked the items into her palm.

"This is your copy of your very own unfaithful wife movie. There are also divorce papers. You will see that I have filed for full custody of the kids. I intend to keep you from spending any more time than absolutely necessary with them. You are an absolutely vile and corrupt human being and not a fit mother. You have ten minutes to gather whatever you can carry and get out. If you are not out in ten minutes, I will throw you out. I will put the remains of your things on the lawn tomorrow and you can either pick them up or let them go into the garbage, your choice."

I checked the time on my watch. Ann just stood staring at me, her mouth gaped open. Then she started to protest.

"Ted! You can't mean this. You can't divorce me! We've been together for eight years. And those are my children. You can't take them away from me."

"You should have thought about that before you put them in an immoral situation every day of the last three years. That is not something a loving mother does. As for our eight years together, you chose to throw that away without any thought for me. Now I'm throwing you away. Get out!"

She just stood, hands on her hips, tears still raining down. She tried a few more arguments, all to no avail. I kept checking my watch. When the ten minutes was up and she had made no effort to collect any of her belongings, I grabbed her left wrist and began tugging her toward the door.

She resisted, trying to use the bedroom door frame for leverage but I quickly pulled her through it. We went down the hall toward the front door, she dragging her feet every step of the way. I stopped long enough to open the front door and turned to her. She had no intention of going quietly, crying and screaming that I couldn't do that to her.

But I did. I grabbed her left wrist again and a handful of her butt and gave her the bum's rush, tossing her past the front porch and onto the lawn.

Ann spent the next half hour alternately trying to find a way back into the house and spouting invective at me. Missy, who had dressed, kept watch with me to see what she would do. When she finally set off walking, I figured she was going to Lee's house so we raced to my car. I took a different route so Ann would not see us. I dropped Missy off at her car since we'd figured it would not be good for her to be around in the aftermath. I arrived before Ann could walk to Lee's.

Lee was surprised to see me but didn't ask questions as she called the kids. They piled into the car and we headed home again.

I had to call a meeting with the kids and explain that mom was not going to be home anytime in the near future. They didn't really understand, as I knew they wouldn't, but eventually their own interests took precedence and they went their own way.

I used much of the rest of the week interviewing and hiring a live-in nanny, someone who would be able to take the kids to their events and look after them. I planned to change my own schedule as much as possible to ensure that I was available whenever I could be. I set up some things so that I could do some work at home where I would at least be available for my children.

On Friday afternoon, I had a special mission. I had scouted Tom Glidden's house and worked out a loosely formated plan of action. Leaving my car on a side street, I walked the alley to the back of his house and jumped the short fence. Although the back door was locked, it was much like the one at the motel and a few seconds work with a bit of plastic popped the lock open.

Inside I quickly checked the layout of the house and found the master bedroom. Although it was rather dark, with the windows protected by heavy drapes, I found a comfortable rocking chair and settled down to wait, holding my little baseball bat across my arms.

I had to wait a good three-quarters of an hour, my anger just seething under the surface. However I kept my demeanor calm. I had no room for extra emotion if I was going to finish my mission.

I heard the key in the front door and hoped fervently that it was Tom and not his wife. The heavy footsteps and aimless whistling that followed gave me a bit of relief. He puttered around for a few minutes and then I heard his footsteps coming my way. My body tensed in anticipation.

He strolled into the dark room, not even bothering to turn on the light. He was pulling off his work shirt as he stopped in front of the wide closet.

He must have heard the chair creak as I stood up, because he paused with the shirt still on his arms. He gave a startled look my way when I flipped on the light switch.

"What th' hell are you doing here?"

"Do you know who I am?"

"Sure. You're Amy's dad."

"Yeah, that's right. What else, big man?"

"Uh ... I dunno."

"I'm Ann's husband," I almost spit the words at him.

"Oh." His voice was barely above a whisper.

"You know ... the woman you've been fucking twice a week for the last three years."

"Now wait a minute ..." he stammered.

I swung the bat in front of him, not intending to hit him but to get his attention.

"No, you wait, you bastard. You've messed with the wrong man's woman this time, buster."

I swung the bat again but this time I intended to hit him. Instinctively he ducked, raising both hands to shield his head.

But that also kept him from seeing the trajectory of the bat. It wasn't aimed at his head. The full force of the little aluminum bat hit the side of his left knee with a loud crunch. He would have trouble walking for a very long time.

Glidden crumpled to the floor, screaming in pain. He managed to get rid of the shirt and put a hand down to his ruined knee. I moved around to his side and, gripping the bat like a nine iron, I teed off on his family jewels. His howl of pain this time was much worse than with the knee. He curled into a fetal position on his side away from me, one hand on his knee and the other holding his crotch.

I squatted behind him and grabbed his ear. "Listen to me, you bastard. You will resign from all kid's coaching activities immediately or your wife will get a copy of the movies of you screwing my wife. You will not tell anyone who did this to you. If I find out that you ever ... EVER ... use my name, I will make bail long enough to come back here and kill you. Do you understand me?"

He nodded his head, the tears of pain running down his face. I jerked his ear again.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?" I screamed at him.

"Yes ... yes, I hear! Please don't hit me again!"

I took my bat and left, being careful to touch nothing in the house.

My attorney had requested a quick hearing on the child custody issue. The female judge and both attorneys viewed my DVD in private, after which the judge agreed that Ann was not a fit mother. She was permitted just two hours per week supervised visitation for three years. After that, she could petition the court for an amendment if she could convince them that she had changed her life.

Ann had called the house many times to beg for forgiveness in the days after I had thrown her out. Since she used a variety of phones, I usually could not tell it was her until I had answered but then I promptly hung up.

On Tuesday night of the second week, we were just finishing up dinner when the doorbell rang. I went around to answer it, expecting to find Ann but was surprised to see that it was Lee. I opened the door.

"What do you think you are doing to my sister?" she asked. We had always been on the best of terms before this.

I just raised my eyebrows in question.

"She has not stopped crying since you threw her out. What on earth could you be thinking about?"

I beckoned her to follow me and led her down to the basement. Placing her in the chair at my workbench, I popped a disc into the player and turned on the equipment. I pointed to the TV and walked away, finding an old beanbag to slouch in and watch her reaction.

It was slow in coming, but gradually her mouth dropped open in disbelief. Then silently she began to cry. Sometimes she would look away but mostly she watched. Finally she dropped her head, shaking it, and I knew she could take no more. I went over and shut off the machines. Silently Lee got up, wiped her eyes and started up the steps.

She had only climbed three when she stopped, turned around and came to me. She put her arms around me and cried with loud sobs. I held her tightly, wondering what thoughts were going through her mind. They had always had a close-knit family. How would the others take this? What would she tell Ann? What would she tell her other sisters and brother? I didn't know. I suspect she didn't either.

Within days of Ann's departure, I filed complaints with the T-ball Association against Petoski, with the Youth Soccer Association against both Glidden and McKenna and the Girl's Basketball League against Stephens. I visited the pastor of Ann's church and lodged a complaint against Kolp and informed him that if Kolp was not removed from office, I would have a talk with Kolp's wife. I paid a special visit to Glen Watkins' wife and provided her with a copy of their video; she said she suspected something but had not been able to prove it, but now she would take steps to dissolve their marriage.

As for Mr. Foltz, I was at a loss as to how to impact him, since he and his wife had divorced some time back. I decided on a campaign of posting information around his offices to tell everyone what a heel he was. I printed some flyers encouraging men to beware of Mr. Foltz around their wives, since he was not an honorable man. I began making a little walking tour around his neighborhood a couple of times a week, posting my flyers on utility poles wherever people were likely to see them. Whether they actually worked or not, I would probably never know but I felt better.

With Ann basically out of our lives, things began to settle back into a normal routine, although it was different than what it had been. I spent fewer hours at the office, filled my spare time at home when the kids were playing with things I could do on the laptop, and spent time attending their sports activities.

I began to invite Missy to dinner fairly regularly. Both Amy and Eddie liked her very well and she seemed to enjoy being with them. The only times we had sex was when the kids were visiting friends or otherwise occupied so that they would not be involved. That was not nearly as often as I would have wished - or Missy either, for that matter - but it was what was best for the kids.

On Sundays, we made a habit of going out as a family with Missy along. We visited the zoo, took a trip to Six Flags, but more often than not, just took a picnic lunch down to the park and relaxed.

Before our divorce became final, my attorney filed the seven charges of alienation of affection against the men who were screwing my wife. As much as anything, I wanted their actions to be made public. I wanted them hurt as much as they hurt me. And if I couldn't insure that, then I'd hit them in the pocket book.

When the divorce was finalized, Ann was awarded 40% of our assets so I had to reveal monies I had moved months ago. I either had to sell the house and pay her 40% or buy her out, which is what I chose to do.

Lee and Dee Dee and other family members continued to invite the kids and me to their family functions if Ann was not going to be there. They were aware of the need for us to remain apart and went out of their way to insure that we didn't get thrown together. At Christmas, when the family was gathered at Lee's house, she was as surprised as everyone else when Ann showed up in the afternoon and wanted to see her family. Lee told her that she had said she was not coming so the three of us had been invited and therefore Ann was not welcome while we were there. Ann was distraught that she could not visit with her family so I told Lee we would just leave so they could have some time together. Ann tried to speak to us but I just ignored her as we left, after thanking Lee for the invitation.

Six months after the divorce and with Amy and Eddie's agreement, I asked Missy to marry me. She agreed and two months later she became my wife in a small ceremony. After she moved in with us, my sex life improved immensely. I was finally getting the satisfaction that I had always craved but so seldom achieved with Ann. Maybe the greatest surprise is that I found someone so nice as Melissa after the disaster I had the first time around.