Surprise Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to let the Naughty Side Out.
4.2k words
4.63
29.9k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up; it was dark outside; I could barely make out anything. I looked over to Tim; he was looking at me; he had a great big smile on his face.

"Wow, did I blackout?"

"You sure did; I have never seen you cum so hard."

"I have never cum like that before; my legs still feel weak."

"I bet."

"What time is it?"

"7:30, are you hungry?"

"Yes, let's get something to eat." I got up, walked over to my bag, looking for something to wear. I pulled out two dresses along with a couple of blouses and skirts. The 1st dress was a lite blue summer dress with a very low-cut front and an open back. The 2nd dress was an elegant black gown. The skirts were short, along with the blouses.

"What have you decided to wear?" Tim asked.

"It's not fancy enough for the gown, and I'm not in the mood for skirts, so the summer dress."

"Sounds good to me." I held up the lite blue dress to the light and realized that the material was very sheer. I looked in the bag for a pair of panties only to find Tim had just packed thongs.

"Tim, didn't you pack any panties for me?"

"No, I didn't pack any bras ether."

"Why not?"

"Cuz, we are on vacation."

So I picked out a white sheer lace thong, put it on, and went into the bathroom to fix my hair and make-up. When I was finished, I put the dress on; the front had a very deep V that went all the way to my belly button, the open back went to my waist, and the hem was mid-thigh.

I looked at myself in the mirror, "Tim, you can make out the brown part of my breasts through the material and my white thong."

"Well, there's not much we can do about seeing your breast, but you can take off the thong, so it's not visible. The restaurant will be dark, and we are on vacation. Besides, you will be the hottest-looking woman there."

"Ya, your right! We are on vacation." Still looking in the mirror, I pulled up the dress and pulled off the thong. I have always loved the feeling of going commando.

Tim walked over, looked at me in the mirror, and said, "Boy, you are getting hotter looking every year," then hugged me, grab my butt, and squeezed.

I jumped a little, "I'm hungry, so none of that for now."

As we walked to the restaurant, a slight breeze kept lifting the bottom of my dress. I tried to keep it down but eventually gave up. As an older couple walked towards us, just as they were about to pass, a gust of wind lifted my dress. Feeling naughty, I did nothing to conceal myself. Both the husband and wife looked straight at my smooth mount and my puffy labia. They were still swollen from the sex we had earlier. After they passed us, I glanced back. They had stopped and turned around. In an instant, I turned around and pulled up my dress to give them a better view. The wife's mouth fell open in disbelief, the husband started to walk towards me, but his wife grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Tim looked back for a second,

"Letting the wild side out again, Kim?" I gave him a smile.

The little hotel restaurant wasn't large, with about 18 tables. The hostess told us it would be about 45 -50-minute wait, and we could sit at the bar if we would like. We sat at the bar next to another couple. They looked familiar. Finally, I recognized them from the beach and on the path outside our door. On the beach, they had stopped in front of me and acted like they were looking for a seashell. All the while looking between my legs.

While waiting for our drink, the woman turned, asked me, "Are you enjoying your stay."

"Yes, we are."

"My name is Kerry, and this is my husband, Herb."

"I am Kim, and this is Tim," They were about our age. Herb was about the same height as Tim, 5' 10" but a little heavier and slightly graying hair, well-dressed, nice-looking fellow. Kerry looked like she took care of herself, not athletic, but still in shape with C size breast. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a simple loose skirt; the hem was just above the knee. I could make out that she was wearing a bra, but I was confused that her nipples were clearly visible through her blouse.

We started some small talk, where are you are from, what you do, how many children do you have, and stuff like that. I rotated my chair to talk to Kerry more comfortably, now facing away from the bar toward Kerry and Herb.

My naughty side began to slip out. My legs opened wider, causing the dress to ride up, Kerry didn't notice, but Herb sure did. He stared straight between my legs, and at my bald pussy. Being so exposed and letting him look up my legs turned me on. I felt a stirring between my legs, and I knew I was getting wet.

Kerry looked at Herb to see what had his attention. She saw my legs open, my exposed pussy; then looked up at me. I was not sure if she would be upset with me for exposing myself to her husband. Kerry gave me a smiled, leaned over, whispered in my ear, "You have a beautiful pussy; by the looks of how swollen your lips are, I bet Tim has been working you hard."

I whispered back, "He sure has. You're OK with your husband looking at me?"

"Kim, I wish I had the courage to be like you."

Just then, the hosts came over to let Kerry and Herb know their table was ready and told us it would be another 15 minutes.

"If you would like, you can join us at our table? There is more that I would like to talk to you about." Kerry said.

"We don't want to inconvenience you."

"No, no, we would love to have you join us."

As I got up and leaned over, my dress fell open, giving a clear view of my breasts. "Oh, Pardon Me"

Don't worry about it." Herb said.

I then turned and followed the hosts to the table.

I sat down, Kerry across from me, Herb next to me, and Tim next to Kerry, kitty-corner from me. The waiter walked up and asked us if we need our drinks refreshed. When he got to me, he kept looking down at the front of my dress. So I adjusted myself to give him a better look down the front of the dress and my exposed breast. He looked up to see me smiling at him. His face turned red, then left. Kerry looked at me with a knowing smile at what I just did.

"I need to go to the ladies' room. Would you care to join me, Kim?"

"Sure." Once inside the bathroom.

Kerry looked at me, "Can I ask you a question? Do you feel comfortable wearing a dress like that in public and that bathing suit this afternoon? But mostly walking naked in public."

"You saw that? I'm not usually like this; I promised my husband to be more daring. He wanted me to be riskier this vacation. I am starting to like it and may continue it when we get back home. I love the attention I'm getting, plus it makes me feel empowered, and the effect over men, also it excites me, arouses me, and gets me so horny. The sex Tim and I have been having, Oh My God, has never been better. I'm bet Herb would love to see you exposing yourself."

"I admire you, being free enough to wear that dress. Herb has wanted me to be more open and showing myself. I have been concerned and scared, but you have given me the confidence to go ahead and try it."

Kerry took off her blouse; underneath was a white shelf bra. It was the type that gave support but left the upper part of her breast exposed. "I hate wearing this thing; it confines and pinches me." She undid the clasp and took off the bra, standing in front of me naked from the waist up. She began to massage her breasts and roll her hard nipples between her forefingers and thumbs, "That feels good." Pinching them hard, "Ouch, that was harder than I intended."

She put her blouse back on but only buttoned it haft way up. Her nipples were prominent and pushing the silk material out. "What the hell? If I'm going to do this, I might as well go all the way." Kerry reached under her skirt, pulled her panties down to expose her neatly trimmed blond pussy. She pulled a finger across her pubic mound, "Mum." She then slid her finger between her lips, "Mum, That's good." She let go of the dress, falling back in place. She put the bra and panties in her pocket. She looked in the mirror, reached up, cupped her breast through the blouse, and gave them one last squeeze. "OK, Herb better be prepared for this."

We returned to the table, sat down; Herb looked over at his wife smiled as he noticed the change. Kerry took a big breath, looked at Herb, undid 2 more buttons. The silk blouse clung to her breasts until she turned to Tim. Her left breast slipped out and was exposed. I could see she was fighting the urge to cover up herself. She looked over to me. I gave her a big smile to show my support. She seemed to relax and felt at ease.

The waiter returned with our drinks; he walked around the table to give each of us the drink. He was standing next to Kerry as he handed the glass to her. From his position, he had a clear view down her blouse. He just stared down at her nipples; they looked to be getting bigger. Kerry seemed uncomfortable but also aroused, looking around, avoiding his stare. She saw me signaling her to look back at him. Finally, she got up the courage and looked at him. She saw the desire in his eyes; that was all it took; Kerry became at ease, even a little bolder, by moving to allow the blouse to open more.

He stood there stealing glances down her blouse as we placed our dinner order. Finally, he finished taking the order but seemed to be reluctant to go, still looking at Kerry. Kerry loved the attention she was getting from his stares and was sorry to see him head off to the kitchen.

We all sat there drinking and talking, then Kerry looked at me, gave me a wicked grin, then undid all but the bottom buttons of her blouse. It fell open to expose the rest of her breasts. The look on Herb's face was priceless, one of amazement and lust. When the waiter returned and saw Kerry, he almost dropped his drink tray. He told us the order was misplaced, apologized for the food taking so long, and offered us a round of complimentary drinks. I was a little buzzed and could tell Kerry was feeling no pain and was ultimately at ease.

I felt something brush against my leg; not thinking much about it, I just figured someone was moving their foot and accidentally bumping me. A few minutes later I felt it again, this time it stayed there against my cafe. I thought it was Tim playing footsie; the foot started its way slowly up my leg to my knee, continuing to the inner side of my thigh. Next, it moved further up my leg. I spread my legs to allow Tim better access to my crotch. I looked over at Tim; he was coy, acting like nothing was going on. Finally, the foot worked its way to my pussy.

I felt his big toe rubbing me; I was wet with all the night's activities. As he continued to rub me, my juices began to leak out. I look over at him again; he was still acting coy, talking to Herb. By now, his toe was cover with my juices. He slipped down, then up to my engorged clit, then he repeated the motion, teasing me, bringing me to the edge of an orgasm.

The food came, but Tim didn't stop. As I was eating my stake, he brought me to the brink of cuming. In a low voice, "Oh, me."

The rubbing stop. "Is there everything OK?" Tim said. Is everything OK? I thought to myself, you bastard, you know what is wrong. I need to cum, and you're not going to let me.

"Are you alright?" Kerry asked with a smile.

Fighting back my orgasms, "Yes, This stake is so good." The orgasm eased down but still was close. We finished dinner when.

Tim said, "I have to, go to the men's room," and got up and left.

Puzzled, I thought to myself, if Tim just left, then who's foot is between my legs? I looked under the table cloth only to see Kerry's foot; I looked at her; she smiled. Then pushed her toe as deep as she could and began to wiggle it. I had an orgasm right then. We never broke eye contact. She smiled at me till the orgasm finally subsided. Then pulled her foot back and said: "I have to go to the ladies' room, Kim. Would you join me?"

Still dazed, "I, um, ya, sure." And got up and followed her.

In the ladies' room. "That was so wild; I can't believe I just did that."

"I thought it was Tim. If I knew it was you, I would not have let you."

"I am sorry, I thought you enjoyed it?"

"I did, but I shouldn't. I love Tim. I'm so confused right now." Kerry looked into the mirror, turned towards me, quickly grabbing my head with both of her hands, kissed me. She slipped her tongue down my throat, moving her hand up my dress, trying to get her fingers inside of me.

Stunned, I pushed her away, looked her straight in the eye. "I've never had sex with another woman.

Kerry interrupted, "Neither have I, but I have thought about it and want to try it with you."

Still stunned, "I'm not sure; why don't we go back and finish dinner, and we'll see."

As we sat down, Tim looked over at Kerry; she had the biggest grin, "Kerry, you look like you're having a good time."

"I am; I'm sitting in this restaurant with my breast exposed, hornier than I have been in years, and if Herb doesn't fuck me soon, I will find someone that will. Also, I just fucked your wife's pussy to an orgasm with my big toe, as you 2 sat next to us."

The table went silent. "You all look like a dear in headlights."

Tim looked at Kerry, then me, then Herb, "how did we miss that, Herb." Herb, with his mouth still open, finally gathered his composure, looked at me in disbelief.

I looked back at him and just nodded. "I guess we better finish this food and get out of here so I can take care of my wife's lust before she finds someone else."

We paid up, headed towards the beach; the moonlight shimmered off the water, illuminating the beach and everything on it. Kerry walked ahead; she stopped, turned around. There was a gentle breeze coming off the water; Kerry let the wind push the silk blouse down her arms. Just before it slipped off, she grasped the material with her fingertips. Holding it high in the air, then letting go, the silk material floated away. In the moonlight, I could make out her reaching behind herself and undid the clasp of her skirt. It fell to her knees, getting hung up. She pulled her legs together to allow the garment to complete its journey. We saw her firm breasts and their hard erect nipples poking out with the moon high above us.

Still, in her wedge sandals, she stepped out of the skirt, spreading her legs wide, picked up the discarded clothing, and then throwing them at Herb.

"Take care of these; I won't be needing them anymore tonight. So I'm I the only one going to get naked? How about you, Kim?"

"What the hell." I pushed the shoulder straps down; as the thin material slid over my stiff nipples, I felt a shiver of pleasure race thru my body, starting at my nipples and continued through my core till it reached my clit, "Ah."

I walked over to Tim; his shirt was open, and his dress shorts were around his ankles. He had his semi-hard dick in his hand. I leaned over; with his free hand, he cupped my ass. I whisper in his ear, "The naughty is taking over." I dropped to my knees, reached out, grabbed his hardening cock, put it in my mouth, and gave it a couple of quick sucks.

Then got up, ran over to Kerry. She reached out, put her arm around my waist, pulling me tight, and kissed me. It was my turn to take control. I slid my tongue down her throat, reached up, and squeezed her breast. I pushed her backward into a lounge chair. She grabbed her ankles, pulled them up tight to her side. She was completely exposed, naked, legs propped wide open, one hand squeezing a tit and the other feverishly working her pussy. In the moonlight, her wetness glimmered. I stood over her, soaking in her naked beauty. Looking up, she said." What have you planned for me."

I straddled the chair, leaned down, looked her straight in the eyes. "Here, this is for you." Looking straight into her eyes, I pushed 2 fingers deep into her pussy. She was so wet they went up to the third knuckle.

"Oh, Fuck, Is, That all?"

"Not on your life!" I curled my fingers up, pushed them in and out a dozen times, causing her juices to cover my hand. Then, pulling them out, I moved them to her mouth. "Sucked on them," I commanded. She opened her lips, and I pushed them deep in her mouth. "That's enough," I said.

I returned my hand to her pussy; this time, I pushed 4 fingers deep into her. "Yeah, I need more."

I looked over to Tim and Herb; both had their dicks in their hands and stroking away. "Herb, what do you say?"

"Give the horny slut what she wants."

Looking back down at Kerry, my fingers still inside of her. Then, with lust in her eyes, "Ya, do It, give it to me." I pulled my fingers to the entrance of her cunt, brought all my fingers together. Kerry realized I was pushing my hand in her; she looked up with uncertainty and lust. She grabbed my hand to stop me, then gave me an unsure nod of approval. I pushed my hand up to the knuckle. "Oh, Ya" That's It; give me everything." With that, I shoved my hand deep into her hot pussy, all the way to my wrist. "Oh, yea, Au."

"How's that?" She only made incoherent sounds, but I did hear.

"More." I looked over at Herb; he was standing next to me.

"Well?"

"Give it to her!" So I started to fuck her with my hand, sliding it out, to the middle of my fingers, then back in, each time deeper, till I had my hand deep in her pussy, haft way up my arm.

I knew Kerry was close to cumming. The muscles of her pussy started to contracting around my hand. She grabbed my hand and pulled it deep as it could go. I thought my hand was deep in her uterus. Finally, she began to her orgasm. "OH, MY, OH, FUCK, I, AM, CUMIING," Kerry screamed.

I pulled my hand out just as she squirted loads of cum. She covered her legs and the lounge chair. The smell of her sex was strong in the air.

I looked over to Tim. "Don't you dare cum; I need to be fucked!" I bent over, placing my hands on the chair next to Kerry's lifeless body. Tim got on his knees in an instant and had his mouth sucking on my swollen clit. "That's it; suck it." Tim reached up with one of his hands and slid 2 fingers in my sopping pussy; he rubbed my clit using his thumb. "Oh, Yah, that's the spot." I was in heat, looking over at Herb; he looked so pathetic, stroking away with no place to put his cock.

Kerry was still out of it, so I reached over and grabbed his cock and began stroking it. Kerry began to move; she looked at Herb, pulled my hand away, put his cock in her mouth. She gobbled his cock down her throat like a pro. Then, with her free hand, she massaged his balls.

"Tim, I need to be fucked, right now." Tim got behind me and slid the head of his cock between my pussy lips. "Tim, I said fuc," before I could finish another word, he shoved his cock far up my wet pussy. "Oh, That's, It," Tim fucked me slow at first, then quickened his pace till he was pounding me. I wanted as much of his cock as I could get; I bucked back against his thrust. I could hear the slapping sound our bodies were making every time he thrust.

I looked over to see Herb pumping his cock in and out of Kerry's mount as he face fucked her hard. He was grunting as he pushed his cock, balls deep down her throat. Kerry had 2 fingers up his ass, which was probably the reason for his assault on her mouth. She had 4 fingers deep in her pussy, I could make out the sounds a sloppy pussy makes when it's got something going in and out of it.

I was sure this had to be a sight, 4 middle-aged people fucking like animals in the moonlight.

Consumed by lust, I hadn't noticed a couple had been watching until the woman stood in front of me. Staring into my eyes, she unbuttoned the front of her floral dress, letting it fall open. Under the dress, she wore a red lace push-up bra and matching Brazilian cut panties. She bent over, placing her hands on the chair. Behind her was a naked man; he lifted her dress high on her back, bent down, pulling her panties down to her ankles, exposing her pussy. He pushed his face deep into the crevice of her round ass to lick her wet pussy. "Ou, Suck it, baby; you know how I like it." He stood up; I could see right between her legs as she reached back to guide the man's large cock into her waiting pussy.

12