Surprises

Story Info
A man is given a surprise while sleeping one summer night.
4.3k words
4.11
11.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's another warm summer night.

I turn in the bed, having restless dreams.

I dream of being in the city and meeting my first long-term girlfriend, and the flame is still there between us. We get into a bed and undress and make love. Then the scene changes, and I'm out in the street, with no clothes. I flee across the city, trying to cover my nudity with my hands, but people mock me and throw things at me. In the dream, I find this oddly exciting.

One reason why I keep dreaming of being naked is that, in real life, I actually am: in this weather, I never wear pyjamas. The cool sheets caress my body and I sink further into sleep.

So I don't hear the door of my apartment opening, or the whispered voices in the hall.

I sleep on, unaware of the tall man and his shorter, fatter friend in my hallway, prowling towards my bedroom door.

The tall man quietly eases the door open and they sidle in. They can see in the dim light from the window that a figure is asleep in the bed, and they can see from my cropped head and bare chest that it's a man.

If the tall man is disappointed that it isn't a girl, he doesn't show it. Maybe he doesn't feel it. He comes quietly up to the side of the bed and bends over, peering at my sleeping face.

Maybe in my sleep I sense something, because I roll over, taking some of the duvet with me. This exposes the rear side of my body; my front is still covered but my naked back and arse and legs are now on show.

The tall man looks at his friend and they smile at each other. I may not be female, but that doesn't mean that I'm not a target for them. The shorter man pulls down the zip of his pants and takes out his cock, and rubs it, staring at my ass. The taller man unbuttons his jeans and takes his own cock out, staring hungrily at my nude body.

I sleep on, unaware of what they're thinking, unaware of what is about to happen to me. Two men have broken into my apartment, thinking to rob it, but now they've found me asleep in my bed, naked, and they're not going to let this chance go by.

The tall man looks around the room, and he sees on the dresser my badge collection, including a couple of pride flag pins. I'm proud of my queerness. I'm attracted to women as well as men.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I necessarily welcome unwanted attention. Especially not the kind these two want to give me.

The shorter man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tube of lube. He squirts some onto his fingers and rubs it along the length of his cock.

The tall man grins at him and raises his eyebrows.

The shorter man nods.

Moving swiftly, the tall man grabs the edge of the duvet and rips it out of my sleeping arms. In the next gesture, he rolls me onto my back.

I open my eyes, bleary with sleep, and find him climbing onto the bed and sitting astride my chest. He grins down at me, evilly.

'W-what's going on...' I gasp.

'Open your mouth,' he orders me. The bed lurches as the shorter man gets on the foot of it, kneeling.

I stare up at the tall man in dawning horror, realising what is happening: two clothed men have broken into my apartment and found me sleeping naked.

And now they're going to have me.

'No,' I whimper.

'It'll go badly for you if you don't,' the tall man says. 'Open your mouth and this will soon be over.'

He shifts up my body and I feel a sick sense of dread as his cock tip pushes at my lips.

At the same time, I feel a thrill of shuddering excitement.

'Please,' I moan, but then he sticks his cock into my mouth and leans on me, starting to fuck my face. I make a muffled squeal.

Then I feel my legs being parted and a warm, slippery pole of muscle pushing at my anus.

Oh god. It's happening.

Something I've fantasised about for years. And now it's coming true.

These two men have me naked and trapped and helpless, and they're raping me.

I make another muffled scream as I feel the shorter man pushing his cock into my anus, forcing the muscle apart...

The taller man is holding my head still and forcing his cock into my mouth. I try to be hospitable, to lick and suck on it, so something worse doesn't happen to me.

My whole body squirms as the shorter man eases his cock inside me, penetrating me. I make another 'MMMMMMMM!' sound into the fabric of the tall man's jeans. For some reason, the fact that they have not undressed, while I'm naked, makes it more intense.

I feel the shorter man pushing right into me and then making a satisfied 'Aahhh...' as he sinks into my arse, then he begins to pump into me, making me emit more rhythmic moans and whimpers.

Moments ago I was sleeping innocently in bed. Now I'm the naked fucktoy of two intruders, a squirming piece of flesh for their pleasure. Just a mouth and an asshole, both occupied while I writhe, helpless to prevent it.

See, every guy I've ever been to bed with has spotted straight away that I'm a bottom, and not much else. I can be tamed and destroyed by anyone who strips me naked and slaps me around a bit, and uses me without regard for my pleasure.

So what my two intruders are doing is only the most extreme version of what I like my partners to do to me. Which, however, doesn't make it any less humiliating and painful.

As I go on shaking from the pounding they're both giving me, moaning my submission, I silently thank the guy at my ass for at least using lube: he's fucking me hard enough that if he weren't, this would be murder.

Tall man pulls out of my mouth. I half-mumble, half-sob 'Please, please, I can't--'

'You'll take us both,' he said, and I realise that he's turning around, to face down my body. 'Every hole you have.'

'Oh no,' I moan, as I see his crotch descending over my eyes, and then he's sitting on my face and putting his cock back in my mouth again. I am blindfolded by the warm, tight weight of his ass inside his jeans. He smells clean.

A fist grabs my cock and pulls on it. I realise that one of them, I think the tall man, is jerking me off. I make more muffled squeals of protest.

Even though I'm blind, I can feel that light has come on, and I am sure that one of them is videoing this, videoing me being spit-roasted, naked, by two masked intruders. The humiliation is doubled. And then, to my further horror, I feel my cock getting hard: I can't even pretend that I'm not aroused. Of course, I know that rape victims sometimes experience arousal as a physical reaction but it just makes it more humiliating, which in turn makes it more arousing...

My muffled moans have become a series of high-pitched, girlish whimpers. It always happens when I'm nearing peak arousal: my voice gets higher and higher. I wish I could sound more manly when I'm in a sexual delirium but instead I just get more femme.

His thighs are clamped around my head. I slobber on his thick cock, which thankfully isn't so long that it makes me gag. My arse is shaking under the pounding of his little friend. Oh, god, how easy it is to own me by sodomising me. Ever since I first experimentally put something up my arse back in my teens, that's been my Kryptonite, my Achilles hole. A girlfriend once fucked me with her vibrator and I saw stars. My ideal girlfriend would own a strap-on and be an equal opportunity ass-fucker, as eager to plough my furrow as let me do hers, but the planets have never quite aligned on that one. So it's mostly been men who have turned me into jelly by tapping my ass. And now my ass-fucker is adding to the spice and pain by slapping my bare arse cheeks, taking turns, making me give muffled yelps with each slap.

But then the two men pull out of me and I sprawl on my back, dazed, sweating and scared. They roll me over and make me go on hands and knees, then they tie my wrists together and a black sleeping mask is slipped over my eyes.

Then, once again, I feel them pushing at my mouth and my cock. I obediently let them in and grab onto the tall man's shirt and hang on for dear life as I'm mouth- and ass-fucked once again.

They go at me like that for a while, then tall man pulls out of my mouth and short man, somewhat reluctantly I think, from my ass. Tall man unties my wrists and ties them behind me, then shoves me down so I'm sitting on my poor abused bottom and says curtly 'Don't move, we're taking a break.'

I sit, shaking, nude and blindfolded, and I hear him go out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I hear the distant pop of a wine cork, and there's a pause.

'What are you going to do to me,' I say in a trembling voice.

'We were gonna rob you,' says the other man, 'but looks like you've not got much to steal. So we're just gonna have you instead.'

'Don't kill me,' I mutter.

'We're not gonna kill you,' he says in a chiding tone. 'You're too cute to kill. But you're gonna get fucked like you've never been fucked in your life.'

'You're going to do more?' I whimper, and then he grabs my arm and pulls me and I stumble off the bed. He hauls me into the hallway and I am pressed up against the wall, facing it, and then I feel him fumbling with his cock between my buttocks and I know it's coming again.

'Oh god,' I moan, and then he grunts and pushes, and I feel him splitting me and I make a strangled yelp as he goes in.

I stand against the wall, my knees shaking as he fucks me from behind, my cock pressed against the plaster, my blindfolded face upturned and grimacing at the indignity of it. I hear his friend wandering into the hallway and they gulp back my wine as I'm buggered standing up, then I'm pulled away from the wall and when I'm shoved forward again, tall man is there, running his hands all over me and grabbing my cock and pulling on it and kissing my mouth.

I make stifled moans of mingled lust and horror into his mouth. He pours wine into my mouth and I drink it; I haven't the will to resist. They are owning every part of my body, taking away all my privacy and dignity and it's making me helpless to fight them off.

The two men stand behind me and before me, their clothed bodies pressed into my naked one, the tall man's tongue in my mouth, his hand on my cock; the shorter man's hands on my hips as he fucks me up my arse. I moan and squirm and whimper but they have me at their mercy.

Then, as if by a prearranged signal, the man buggering me pulls out of me and the man kissing me pulls back from my face, and whips off my blindfold. He stares at me for a moment, and then slaps my face with contempt. I gasp with shock.

I stand there, shaking, my hands tied behind my back, my body damp with sweat, my arsehole tingling from being fucked, my stiff cock hanging before me.

'What are you going to do now,' I gasp, dry-mouthed.

'Take you for a walk,' says the tall man, smiling.

'Like this?!'

I am horrified at the idea of being marched down the stairs and out into the street, naked and with my hands tied behind my back, possibly to be left there, where anyone could find me and witness my humiliation. But of course, they know that.

'No,' says the tall man. The shorter one goes into my bedroom and comes out with my t-shirt and jeans. He begins to untie my wrists.

'Put these on,' says the tall man, and tosses my outer clothes to me. No underwear. When my wrists are free, I obediently pull the jeans on and then the t-shirt, then I slide my feet into my trainers.

I am decent, even if I'm naked under my outer clothes. The tall man grabs my arm and pulls me down the hall and we leave the flat, descend the stairs and go out into the street.

It's a warm night but a light rain is falling. The tall man looks up and smiles at the rain, then at me.

'Perfect,' he says, and I feel my gut tightening at the unknown ordeal which lies before me.

They walk me through the winding streets towards the hill, where the buildings stop and the trees begin. They are fully dressed, I'm lightly dressed, and soon my t-shirt and jeans are wet as the rain begins to fall harder.

We step off the road and into the park on the side of the hill, and we plunge into the trees.

They lead me along the paths, away from houses and apartments and people and ears who might hear us and eyes who might see us. Leading me to my appointment with whatever might be ahead. All I know is that it's not over yet.

Finally, we are on a dark path through the trees. I can faintly glimpse the lights of buildings, but it's highly unlikely anyone will hear us. And do I really want to raise the alarm? Do I want to bring someone to find them doing whatever it is they want to do to me? Do I want to be discovered doing that?

The tall man takes me off the path and onto a large patch of wet grass.

'Strip,' he orders me. 'Then put the shoes back on.'

I am wet and shivering a little, from nerves and from the cold. I pull my t-shirt off, then sit down on the grass and remove my shoes, then I slide my damp jeans over my hips and off my legs. Finally, I put the shoes back on and sit there, hugging my knees.

He picks up my clothes and says 'Now, run.'

I get up slowly.

'I'm serious,' he says. 'Run wherever you want. Get help, if you want. But if we catch you, we're going to have you again.'

'You've got my clothes,' I say, through chattering teeth.

'I know.'

'And my keys.'

'I know. Run, or don't run. It's up to you.'

I don't know why I do it, but I turn and run for the trees. I'm not even thinking of finding help. It's just to stand up to them for a moment, to be free.

I hear them coming after me but I'm a good sprinter. I duck and dodge through the trees, getting scraped by stray twigs. The ground underneath my feet is damp soil.

It probably only lasts a couple of minutes but they catch up with me in a clearing and the shorter man grabs me and throws me to the ground. I lie there, winded, for a moment, prone.

Then I feel him kneeling and mounting my hips, and I let out a moan of 'Oh, god, no, please!'

He ignores me, and I feel his cock pushing between my slippery arse cheeks once again, and then I gasp with pain as he penetrates me once more. But then he's inside me, and it's easier, with my arsehole filled with that thick, sliding pressure.

I sprawl in the dirt and he rubs my face in it. Then the tall man is pouring some liquid on the ground--I realise it's water from a bottle. It turns the already churned-up dirt to mud, and the shorter man pushes my face into it, humiliating me further. I make a muffled gasp, and then my face is lifted up.

I'm blinded by mud and I take a deep breath, but then I feel the clothed knees of the tall man and his hands lifting my upper body, and with a whimper of protest I accept his cock in my mouth, burying my face in his crotch.

I feel my wrists grabbed and yanked behind me, and metal cuffs click around them. I am their prisoner, their sex slave, abducted from my home and made to strip, and chased through the trees, and caught, and then held down and fucked in my mouth and arse at the same time. My cock beneath me is squelching in the mud. My body is tensed to breaking point, straining as the two men violate me, sodomising me and mouth-fucking me.

The tall man's cock is pistoning into my mouth and my tongue is tight around it. I feel he's coming close and I yield utterly, squeezing him with my lips.

He holds up my face and pulls out, and then I feel his cum splashing onto my face as I make gulping, muffled whimpers. Then the man behind me is slamming into my arse and I feel him, too, coming inside my rectum. I make an agonised whimper.

The short man pulls out of me and rolls me onto my back, and starts jerking on my stiff cock. Blinded by semen and mud, I lie there, helpless--and then I feel it, the stream of warm liquid as the tall man pisses in my face and over my neck and chest.

It pushes me over the edge, and with a sob I feel myself having a massive, shameful orgasm. My cum spurts over my belly as I climax.

Then there's a silence, the only sound being the panting of all three of us.

I lie naked in the mud, filthy, wet and violated, still blind from the goo and mud in my eyes, gasping for breath.

Then I hear the tall man's voice.

'I hope that was what you expected.'

I give myself a moment, and then say in a shaky voice 'Was it for you?'

'Oh, it was great,' he says. 'You were fantastic.'

I shift position to lie a little more comfortably, not easy when it's wet and outside and you're naked in the mud with your hands cuffed behind you.

'I didn't think you were actually going to do it,' I say. 'I mean, we never agreed on that.'

'That's what makes it more of a surprise,' he says. 'I assumed you'd given consent. I've got the emails saying you were up for it.'

'But we never said when,' I say.

'And yet look at you,' he says. 'You horny little bitch. Stripped and fucked in both ends and pissed on. You know you wanted it.'

I fumble with the cuffs and find the latch, and click it. They spring open.

Slowly, I sit up and wipe the slime from my eyes. I blink and peer at them. They're standing over me, muddy and flushed and sated.

'We can never do it again,' I say. 'Not quite like this.'

'No,' the tall man agrees. He takes out a flask and opens it and has a drink, then hands it to me. I have some. It's whisky. It warms me up.

'What's your name again?' I say as I hand it back to him.

'Alan,' he says. He indicates his friend. 'This is Bill.'

I nod to Bill, who I've never seen or heard of before except as an anonymous possibility in an email. He gives me a smile and a nod.

The tall man takes his pack off his back and opens it, and takes out a towel and some more water. He hands them to me and I rinse the worst of the dirt off, and when I'm more or less presentable he hands my clothes.

We walk out of the woods and back to some dark grass, where it's cleaner. I remove my shoes, put my outer clothes back on and put my shoes on. Then, walking as a group but not touching, we head back to the streets.

'No,' he says, 'it'll never be as pure as this was.'

'I don't think I could do this as a regular thing,' I say, feeling weak and spent.

'Pity,' he says, 'but you're right. You can only get surprised by burglars once. We'll just have to think of something else to put you through.'

'I'll need a while,' I say. 'I need to... process, all this.'

We emerge from the trees and step into the road.

A black van comes around the corner, and draws to a halt in front of us. The tall man and the shorter man stop.

The door of the van opens. Inside are six men, all about my age or older: bulky, some of them bearded, one or two with large bellies. They stare at us.

They stare at me.

I look at the tall man. He looks puzzled. I look at the shorter man, Bill.

He's smiling sheepishly.

'Friends of mine,' he says. 'They wanted in on tonight. I thought we'd soften you up for them.'

'Oh no,' I say in a low voice. 'Please, I'm... I'm done for the night...'

'We'll decide that,' says the biggest of the men, a large man in every way, with a black beard flecked with grey.

Two of the men grab me and pull me into the van. The others lay hands on me and start to pull my shoes and clothes off.

'Please,' I beg them.

'I didn't know about this,' the tall man says, looking worried. The men in the van are stripping off, too. I struggle but my shoes come off, my shirt, and then my wet and grubby jeans are being hauled down over my hips.

'Oh god,' I whimper as one of the men slides the van door shut, and then I'm naked and they force me on my back on the metal floor of the van, and I feel hands all over me, and a large naked man sits on my face, his hairy arse blinding me.

I start to scream, but then my mouth is filled up. And then I feel myself being filled at the other end, and there's nothing I can do.

Hours later I come to.

I have a dizzy, blurred memory of bodies and pressure and cocks and mouths and sweat and strain.

12