Surrender is Not Defeat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he did sense a slightly roomier feeling inside her, as she adjusted naturally to his size. And for both of them this was the prelude to an even greater joy, for once he could move inside her more freely, he was able to really start fucking her in earnest. Yet no matter how hard or gently he did so, she still caressed every inch of him like a tailored satin glove - and the way she cried and bit the sheets with every thrust was both satisfying and exhilarating beyond measure.

Reaching out to comfort her, the Queen did her best to explain, even as her husband continued to ride her with a look of wonder on his face. "She was not a virgin when Edward took her, Robert: but only because her uncle deflowered her when she was very young."

"Her uncle?" Robert groaned, as he rested for a moment, balls-deep inside her. Elizabeth gave a long sigh and relaxed slightly, her hands no longer gripping the sheets as if for dear life. "You mean, Ulrich?"

"Yes. He took her virginity but the Church threatened to excommunicate him if he made her pregnant, so he never had her that way again. No other man has taken her like this until tonight."

Robert looked at his Queen, then down at the girl beneath him, who was sighing softly to herself as he once more began to move inside her. He couldn't help thinking how wonderfully vulnerable she looked, with her hair dishevelled about her face, her buttocks so enticingly pert and the flushed lips of her pussy caressing his cock as it disappeared almost magically into her tight little hole.

Then something rather obvious occurred to him and he looked more carefully, noticing for the first time that the star of her anus was not that of a virgin.

"Ulrich didn't stop fucking her though, did he?" He nodded towards Elizabeth's beautiful rear and Isabella shook her head in admission.

"No. And neither did his lackeys, who tried but failed to do what you've just done."

Robert thought for a while, stroking the lovely girl beneath him as he moved his cock slowly in and out of her, finding the way that she gripped him totally sublime.

"For sure, she is too tight to enter easily against her will. I'm surprised Ulrich managed it. But you learned to satisfy them in other ways, didn't you, my sweet?"

Elizabeth was clearly having difficulty in speaking, so the Queen answered for her.

"She has learned to assuage men's lust without the need always to surrender her body. She says that a woman's mouth and tongue can be doubly persuasive, if she knows how to use them."

Robert laughed and gave Elizabeth a slap on the buttock. "Did you indeed? Good girl! Well then, Edward and I must be sure to show you that a man can be equally persuasive."

The Queen smiled in return, the first time she had done so since Robert announced his intention to possess her cousin. "Your Majesty has quite persuaded me already."

Robert grinned, pleased that she seemed to have accepted his rights over her sister-in-law. He reached across and kissed her, finding her more than just compliant. Then he returned his attention to his vassal. "So, my sweet Elizabeth, I desire to come inside you without planting my seed in your womb. Do you think you can accommodate me more easily here, than there..?" So saying, he ran the tip of his forefinger around the ring of her anus, while continuing to move inside her with his cock. But if the question was meant to be rhetorical, she surprised him by finding voice to answer; and even more by what she said.

"Oh, Sire," she implored, twisting her head round as far as she could to look at him. "Have me any way you want: but please don't stop doing this yet, it feels so good..."

"By God," Robert exclaimed. "What King ever had such a subject?"

"What subject ever had such a King?" she managed to reply: and to his incredulity she began to push back against his cock, impaling herself even more deeply.

For the next few minutes Robert gave her exactly what she asked for, until he felt the spunk rising in his balls and knew he had to pull out or risk getting her with child. They both groaned as he withdrew; but she stayed where she was and after they had each taken a moment to collect themselves, she wiggled her bottom at him provocatively.

"All that I have is yours, Sire. I beg of you, use me as you wish."

Robert needed no further invitation: but only preparation, which his young wife greatly pleased and surprised him by anticipating. Motioning for him to remain still, she quickly crossed the room, took something from a niche and returned carrying a small bottle. Reaching across her cousin, she upended it above her rear, pouring a thin stream of liquid onto her arse. Robert smelled olive oil and thought he understood - but he had underestimated Isabella more than he knew. Putting the bottle aside, she first ran her fingers around Elizabeth's crack, smoothing the oil into her skin -- and then gently pushed her forefinger into the girl's arse, working the oil deep into her anus.

Elizabeth sucked in her breath but did not flinch or shy away. As Isabella continued to work the oil into her, Robert realised this was something they had done before. He and Edward exchanged glances -- and both of them were rock hard, their cocks straining like hounds at the leash.

"Ye Gods, how many men have you serviced, girl?" Edward asked of his new wife, whom he had thought a virgin until barely an hour previously.

"Nine, My Lord," she whispered without evident shame, "Besides those I have only pleasured orally." She groaned softly as the Queen continued to prepare her to receive her King, then added almost pleadingly, "Not including His Majesty and you, my Lord: for none but you and my uncle have ever had full knowledge of me."

"Why so many, my sweet?" the King enquired, gently withdrawing his cock from her.

"Ulrich gave me to them, for services rendered." While they pondered this she added, "We were watching the battle this morning, from the battlements. I saw him fall, him and all his retinue: and I'm glad. We both are. You have set us free and given us more pleasure already than we have ever known."

She nodded at the Queen, who removed her finger and sat quietly beside her, both of them waiting for their King's pleasure. Then Elizabeth added, "Please enjoy me now, Sire, as a loving gift, freely given: and when you have done with me, if it please Your Majesty, give me back to my husband, so I may pleasure him again."

"Sweet girl, I shall: by all the gods I shall."

So saying, the King stroked his still rampant cock back and forth between her buttocks, bumping thrice over her anus as he anticipated the delights to come. This reverie was cut short by his most loyal and dutiful Queen, who carefully guided him into the willing hole of his most willing subject. Elizabeth opened to receive him with rather greater ease and only slightly lesser sensation than when he had entered her vagina. He took her quite slowly at first and she cried out for him not to spare her, until after a few minutes of intense pleasure he decided that she deserved the full royal treatment.

She was briefly frightened when he explained what was to happen: but he and Edward soothed her as they positioned her in the way that they had found easiest when sharing girls in the past. It seemed doubly appropriate for Robert to continue what he was so enjoying, whilst her husband re-established his conjugal rights. To this joint end the Prince lay on the bed, with Elizabeth on top and his long cock thrust deep in her pussy. In this position he was able to play with her wonderful breasts as they hung over his face, whilst the King took her from behind, tenderly at first but presently setting the pace by ramming his cock hard and deep into her arse. Before long she was gasping and crying and groaning and sometimes screaming but it made no difference if it was in agony or ecstasy, for once started the two men did not stop until the climax.

Robert loved to fuck a girl like this, with the unique sensation of his brother's cock in counter-point to his own, separated only by a thin membrane of the most intimate femininity. They maintained a remorseless rhythm for a good ten minutes, which must have seemed an age to Elizabeth. When at last they came, it was the King first, then Elizabeth and finally Edward, who later said she convulsed around his cock so violently that he feared she might crush him like an apple in a cider press.

As they collapsed and rolled apart, gasping and spent, the spunk came out of her orifices in rivulets and it was some time before any of them could speak. Even before they did, Isabella fetched a bowl and two soft cloths and sat quietly beside her husband on the bed, first washing his cock and then gently wiping her cousin's now not-so-private parts. She smiled at them as she did so, for to her own surprise she had been deeply aroused by the sight of her husband and brother-in-law sharing her best friend and cousin.

Finally she asked Robert the question that had been on her mind for some time. "Does Your Grace wish to share me with Prince Edward, too?"

It was hard to tell if her tone was for or against - but either way it raised a sudden bellow of laughter from the King. "No my love, you are mine alone."

She nodded gravely. "And will you enjoy Elizabeth again, after tonight?"

Robert considered awhile, stroking the side of Isabella's face as he did so, wondering at her equanimity. "When duty takes Edward away for long periods, I will take care of her needs if she wishes it. With your permission, brother."

"Gladly given, Sire."

Isabella paused, then asked the other thing that was on her mind. "Will you have me the same way, Sire? I mean, like that...?"

"Of course, I shall enjoy you in every way that God intended."

"But no man has ever had me that way, Sire."

"Not even Ulrich?"

"No, Sire, he always took Elizabeth or some other girl when he wanted to do that."

"Why so?"

"I wouldn't let him. He tried once and I threatened to kill him. He never tried it again."

"And will you threaten to kill me, too?"

She looked shocked. "No, Sire! I surrendered myself to you and am yours to do with as you please." She paused and then added, "But it does frighten me, Robert: you are so big and even Elizabeth could only just manage you."

"Don't worry, my sweet. I shall be gentle - and I think you will come to enjoy it as she does. We shall attend to it in due course: but right now, for God's sake let us rest."

So saying, he kissed her deeply, then drew her close and wrapped his arms around her. Within minutes they were all asleep.

Isabella woke to the dawn chorus. She gazed through half-open eyes at the man lying beside her and was amazed once again at all that had happened to her. Just 24 hours earlier she had awoken with no inkling of what was to befall and expecting to endure nothing worse than the crude coupling that her husband often demanded before he rode out to hunt. In the event he'd left with nothing more than another backhanded insult about wasting his seed on barren ground.

Twelve hours later he was dead, his army shattered, his capital fallen: and she had been widowed, married, feted and bedded by a complete stranger, so fast her feet had barely left the ground. And what a bedding. It had been beyond her wildest fantasies. Were it not for her Ladies-in-Waiting recounting their experiences, she would have had no idea such pleasure was possible.

She had loved everything Robert had done to her, from the moment he commanded her surrender on the bridge, to the moment he fell asleep in her arms. Most of all she loved how he had brought her to that incredible climax, which seemed to shake her whole world. The mere thought of it was enough to make her pussy twinge and moisten with desire.

Had he made her pregnant? Was she even now carrying their child?

She smiled, stretching out in the bed and wrapping her limbs languidly around this amazing man who had conquered her country and taken her without reservation or apology. She nestled her face into his neck, blowing gently in his ear as she reached around and began to stroke his wonderful, hardening cock: and all she could think about was how much she was looking forward to waking him, so that she could surrender to him all over again.

===================