Surrogate Mommy

Story Info
An older mother nurses a young husband w/ his wifes blessing.
1.2k words
4.67
20k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My desire to nurture and be nursed is infinite. It is not like a pie with only a fixed amount of capacity. It is endless. While my husband suckles from my nipples on a regular cadence and with great satisfaction to us both, the well feels bottomless. My breasts are greedy to provide comfort and calm to a hungry soul. I ache for the rhythmic pull of a hungry wanting mouth. And so, I offered them, in surrogacy, to a young wife and mother of 30; exhausted from feeding children but still wanting to meet the desires and needs of her spouse. Would he be willing to accept a breast from an older mother, past fertility but with a lifetime of nurturing and calm to offer? What a lovely gesture to offer up comfort to another human, hungry to suckle and snuggle into a full ripe warm breast of another woman.

I imagine him lying across my lap, his body a bit tense from nerves and anxiety. I stroke his hair. I coo in his ear pulling him into my body, letting him acclimate to my scent and warmth. I can feel him press against me in hunger, feeling a bit impatient for that first taste of my skin.

Mothers by definition "should" be modest and proper, but I am neither fussy nor steeped in "shoulds" and "musts". At one time, a younger version of myself would be aghast at the idea of suckling a grown man from my breast. My current self is awash with jubilant expectation at the idea.

A simple black sundress is all that stands between my surrogates hungry mouth and my aching erect nipple which pushes against the fabric. I have long given up the "shoulds" of confining bras and panties. I pull the thin fabric to the side exposing nirvana. Full round creamy tits with the gentle slope of age and perfectly elongated nipples. His latch is immediate. His satisfaction eminent. His entire body relaxes with each long pull on my nipple. I stroke his hair and cradle his head while settling into my own blissful state of relaxation. I gently kiss the top of his head pulling him in tighter. His arousal is obvious, mine more subtly so. There is no comfort like that of a mommy.

His breathing is rhythmic and measured. I hope he is not disappointed that my breasts are dry. If he is, he gives no indication other than pure pleasure. I can feel my own arousal as wetness drips between my legs. I feel no shame. Nurturing takes many forms and I know what I am giving to this man, and by extension to his young wife is a gift. To be taken care of, comforted and given pleasure without expectation is pure and selfless.

He continues to suckle hungrily and my hand wanders to his chest and gently rests on his hard erection. He moans audibly and I am confident he needs soothing tender care. I am neither meek nor aggressive. An experienced mother knows how to provide compassionate care and comfort. He needs from me what his young wife is unable to give. She has trusted me to take care of her husband. It is not a task that I take lightly.

I trace his hard cock with my fingertips, letting him acclimate to the sensation of my hands warmth. His suckling intensifies as his cock throbs under my hand. I quietly whisper in his ear -- asking for permission to continue stroking him. He nods. He never releases his mouth from my nipple. I slip my hand inside his pants, thankful for an elastic waist. His wife has trained him well and I make a mental note to thank her for coaching him on how to make it easier for his surrogate mommy to comfort him.

His skin is smooth, a bit sticky from being confined in his athletic pants. I gently hold his cock in my hand while it twitches and throbs. His suckling becomes more urgent. I whisper in his ear that he needs to switch sides. He looks up at me and starts to reach for my other breast but I suggest a change of position. We stretch out side by side facing each other and before I drop my nipple in his mouth, I instruct him to take down his pants. Like a good boy, he obliges his mommy's wishes. I pull him into my body, wrapping my legs around his waist, cradling him gently between my thighs and his cock skims my very wet pussy. I ask him if he would like mommy to fuck him while simultaneously holding my breast to his lips. His mouth opens and he groans in anticipation. I assure him I will take very good care of him as I slip his cock into mommys wet pussy. His body shudders with pleasure while he latches onto my nipple once again.

We begin to fuck softly. I am overwhelmed with pleasure. The joy of nurturing. The thought of feeding him with my body. Of providing comfort, safety and pleasure. The eroticism of a younger man between my legs. Feeling his hunger for his mommy. The gratitude of being trusted to offer both to another woman's husband. In the absence of milk flowing from my nipples, juice flows from my pussy in a steady stream. Wetness runs down the crack of my ass and pools on the sheets. I hold his head tight to my breast as I match the rhythm of his sucking with my hips. He is hungry. I can feel it. I ask him how mommas pussy feels. Does he like it. And for the first time he breaks latch and whimpers, "so good mommy."

Pleasure flows through me like an electric current. I feel it everywhere. I struggle to stay focused and attempt to drop my nipple back in his mouth but his breathing is too erratic now. His pleasure is mounting. Building.

I pull him on top of me, opening my legs to feel every bit of him of this beautiful boy inside me. I wrap around him and continue to whisper in his ear. I tell him what a good boy he is. I tell him how good he is making mommy feel. I tell him I will take good care of him. And lastly I tell him to ask for mommys permission before he cums. I can feel his cock throb and twitch. He moans audibly and I shush him in comfort. Not to quiet his sounds but to comfort. To reassure him that nursing his mommy while she fucks him is natural. Primal. There is nothing like the unconditional love and caring of a mother. My pussy is sloppy wet and my juice runs down his cock like a faucet. I coax and encourage him to fuck me deeply. He doesn't need encouragement. Instinct has taken over and his hands are firmly under my ass while my legs are open to him. Wanting what he will give me.

I whisper once more to give me what he has, that filling me will encourage production. He begins to grunt and moan. I can feel his pleasure building and he croaks out "Mommy can I cum? Can I cum?"

"Yes baby," I coo. "You can cum."

His body shudders and spasms as his cock fills my pussy with his warm seed. My thighs are splayed open inviting him to fill me deeply. He is breathless and gasping as his cock pulses a half a dozen times before he collapses spent beside me. I kiss his forehead and drop a nipple in his mouth as he sucks contentedly.