Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious she liked having something foreign inside her arse, she wriggled her bum around on my lubed probing finger like she was trying to have me touch her everywhere inside. I hoped that she would be just as willing once my cock, at 3 or 4 times the diameter of my finger, pushed up inside her tight dark passage. I pushed my greased finger in deeper and twisted it around to help smooth the way in.

Terry and the kids wouldn't be out of the city limits yet and here was I, on the verge of sinking my hard cock into Juliette's sweet arse. I pulled my finger out of her arse and shifted my body up and over her back, my knees on the sheet in the widely spread gap between hers. I placed a hand on each hip as she lay there, presuming it was going to be hard to get it in if she remained lying prone on the bed.

As if she could read my mind, at the feel of my hands on her hips, she raised her whole torso up off the bed, lifting herself up onto her hands and knees, "There, that should make it much easier."

It did and I shuffled my knees further up the bed until the fronts of my thighs were touching the backs of hers, her calves and feet on the bed on the outside of mine. I leaned in closer and the lubed head of my cock brushed one of her smooth arse cheeks.

"Umm! It feels like you're ready. Are you excited Brad?"

"Yes, very excited," I admitted.

"Then what are you waiting for, put it in, I'm good?"

I took my bouncing hard-on in one hand and steered it to her tiny puckered anal ring that, covered and surrounded by lubricant, shone like a welcoming beacon in the moonlight that flooded in through the window as I gazed down on her exposed pubic region. When I placed the knob of my cock at her tiny pucker, the equation of how I could get the size differential of this typical erection in through that tiny opening defied logic. Undaunted, I was determined to make it work ... centring my erection.

At just after 4.30 in the morning on a Saturday at the start of a long weekend, kneeling behind my very attractive neighbour on her bed, I couldn't believe that I was about to enjoy anal sex for the first time in my 39 years.

I began to exert some pressure with my cock as my hands gripped her hips firmly, my hips pushing forward. I watched my hard-on almost bend as my tip was rebuffed by her tight sphincter muscle. "Ugh!" the woman beneath me muttered.

"Sorry!" I mumbled in response, so eager to be inside her arse now that the goal was within reach but fearful of hurting Juliette if I pushed too hard.

"That's ok, Terry's always telling me what a tight little arse I have, and that's usually a good thing for a woman, a compliment. But at moments like this, it becomes a nuisance. Just hold there, right where you are. Let me try something."

I continued to gaze down on her spread arse cheeks and the tiny anal ring at which my cock-head was barely lodged but not yet within by any stretch of the imagination. I saw and felt her pushing her bum back at me, it was like she was using her pelvic muscles to push out as if she were sitting on the toilet. Her anal ring sort of pushed its inner edge outward.

"Push now," she yelled and I did, managing to press my cock just inside that inner edge of her anus that she then withdrew by relaxing her pelvic muscles. My cock-head sort of rode in with it.

It hadn't sucked my whole cock-head inside but it was like I had been partially sucked forward into the grip of her anal ring. "Now, try again Brad."

As gently as I could, I thrust my hips forward and felt my cock-head gaining ground, her sphincter seemed to be relenting. I looked down on her exposed bum, watching in awe as my knob at last disappeared completely inside her tight anus. How tight was this, my cock was within the grip of her arse. So this was what anal devotees rave about. Juliette had accepted it well with only a slight grunt this time that I am sure she tried to hide from me so I was not put off.

How delightful was this lovely neighbour of mine to want to do this for me? "That's the way Brad, that was the hard part. It's all downhill from here."

"Did I get past the sphincter?"

"You sure did, how does it feel?"

"Hot Juliette, so hot, nice and tight, but mushy too ... oh my God, you're tight."

"That makes the pleasure greater if I'm tight, wouldn't you say?"

"Oh yes!"

"When you're ready Brad, maybe just an inch at a time until you're fully inside."

"Ok! I'm in your hands."

"I don't think so, you're in my arse," she joked.

I was like a kid in a toyshop, only her tight arse was this brand new whiz bang toy and I was going to get to try it out. I pressed myself forward as gently as I could. An inch of my shaft was swallowed up within the stretched grip of her anal ring. It was almost as exciting to watch my cock disappearing inside her bum as it was to feel the sensations along my shaft, sensations that seemed to radiate through my whole body.

In little increments of an inch at a time, I gradually buried my hard cock inside the lovely Juliette. There were occasional whimpers from her ... I wished that I could see her face, wished that she could see mine too, to see the look of pleasure I wore as I felt my cock gobbled up within her arse.

When I was fully encased inside this woman's tight arse, she gave me advice on how I should proceed. She said that now her body had accepted my intruding cock, it would be alright to slip into a fucking motion, but that I should remain conscious at all times of how fragile was the tissue and lining of her rectum, so just to proceed cautiously. I agreed to take care of this part of her body that she had so eagerly entrusted to me.

I began to withdraw very gently until only the knob of my cock was held by the grasp of her anal ring and then I thrust my hips forward and buried my whole shaft deep into her arse again. With her whimpers sounding more like mewls of pleasure now, I gained more confidence and worked my forward thrusts into a pleasant rhythm that I knew would do wonderful things mechanically inside my body. For a start, I was sure my testes were busy, making up a package of my sperm for me to deposit inside this hot woman's arse.

Warming to the occasion at twenty-to-five in the early morning, I was now driving as relentlessly inside Juliette's arse as I would have if I'd been fortunate to gain access to her vagina. "Do you think you'll cum?" the woman beneath me asked.

"Honey, as sure as night follows day, I know I'm gonna cum."

"That's great, I'm happy for you, is it everything you expected?"

"Oh Juliette, more, it's more, it feels so good inside you. What about you, will you cum?"

"Sometimes I do."

I was feeling so good that I wanted her to enjoy this as much I was. I dropped my right hand from holding her right hip firmly and brought it around beneath her belly. Lower, searching out her pubis, my finger touching her little clitoral bud, rubbing it up the right way. I heard her react immediately, "Oh YES, oh Brad, that's good. I can handle a lot of that."

So away we went, my thrusts seeming to get deeper with every push, my breathing becoming heavier as I felt a surge starting within my loins, knew that my pleasure burst was getting close. Juliette's breathing had definitely gone up a couple of notches too since my finger found her clit. Together we surged toward our finishes. I wondered if we were both becoming too loud in our mutual pursuits of sensual pleasures, were the windows open, could her neighbours hear? Had any of them seen Terry depart and would now be wondering who might be pleasuring this married woman so loudly in the early hours of the morning?

"Oh so good, I'm gonna cum!" I told Juliette as my cock plundered her tight arse.

"Yes, I'm close too," she mumbled, "just keep doing what ... ohhhh yes ... what you're doing," and I was pleased that she could reach the pinnacle on the end of my caressing finger on her clit, but then I became lost in the euphoria of my own climax, unable to really concern myself with hers as cum burst from my cock, spewing into her tight arse in spasms that rocked our bodies.

I held there on my knees, one hand holding on to her hip to try to keep her up on hers as I felt her body go limp. I knew that she would collapse prone on the bed if I hadn't held on to her.

As my spasms ceased and my cock began to wilt, I let go of her hips and her whole body slumped forward, straightening out face down on her bed, my cock and my body dragged down on top of her. We lay like that for some time until I realised that my weight might be crushing her light frame. I lifted my upper body from her back and looked down between our bodies to watch the moment as I pulled my cock shaft out of her arse, a thread of my cum shining in the moonlight, still linking us for a moment before I pulled further away and it snapped.

I rolled over to one side of her, then continued to roll onto my side and reached out to pull her over too, pulling her back against me again so that our bodies spooned on our left sides. My slippery cock shaft tucked along the cleavage of her arse cheeks, feeling it very wet there and assuming that what I was feeling was my cum leaking from the tight little crinkly circle in her bum.

When I next opened my eyes, daylight was streaming in the windows. I still held this attractive woman's naked body against mine, my arm slung over her hip, my hand flat against her belly. Her steady breathing told me she was still asleep. I lifted my head to check the clock ... it was 7.30. I hadn't given a thought to what I might do with the rest of my bachelor Saturday. I wondered too what Juliette had planned for today ... would she expect me to leave soon, to scurry back across the road to my house without being sprung by any of our mutual neighbours? Or did she expect me to stay longer. My main concern was whether Becky and the kids might call early ... I wanted to be there to answer.

I eased myself away from Juliette's warm body without disturbing her and got out of her bed. She hadn't stirred. I wondered if I should go to her kitchen and make us some breakfast that I could serve to her in bed. But first nature called and I slipped away to use her bathroom. That done, I did proceed to the kitchen and took the liberty of cooking a couple of eggs, sunny side up and let them run over a slice of toast on each plate. Then I carried a tray into her bedroom, with two glasses of orange juice too.

I found her awake and laying on her back. "What have you been up to?"

I came over to the side of the bed, holding the tray out in front of me. Unashamed of her nudity - in fact if the truth be known, probably proud of it since she was a good looking woman with nice compact breasts -- Juliette sat up in bed, her back against the headboard. I placed the tray on her lap and she gushed about the treat I had brought, "Oh sweetheart, I haven't been served breakfast in bed for years. What a nice man you are."

I slipped back into bed alongside her and we talked about how much I had enjoyed my first anal experience as we munched on our eggs and toast and drank the OJ. Of course, I enthused greatly about how good it had been to at last get to try anal ... not only that, but to get to do it with such a willing and obliging woman. She said she really enjoyed it too and thanked me for being so thoughtful in ensuring that she also got an orgasm from it.

The mutual admiration over and breakfast consumed too, she suggested that I might like to take a shower. No indication yet of whether she was expecting me to leave or stay, although she did add, "Don't think I'm being rude, I'm not suggesting you are sweaty or you stink. But obviously where your cock has been, it might be better for both of us if you get it cleaned up." So there was a slight hint of perhaps an extended session in her bed.

"How about we shower together?" I suggested.

She was a little hesitant, "Err ... yeah I guess we could, no harm in that. But I need to use the bathroom alone first? How about you come in when you hear me turn the water on?"

She pushed the breakfast tray aside and clambered out of bed. She looked back at me ... I must have looked naively curious? She obviously felt the need to explain, "Call me old-fashioned if you like, but I just need time on my own, to change my tampon. It might be the most normal thing that we women have to do every month, but I still feel self-conscious if I have to do it in front of Terry or the kids."

"Or me?"

"Yes, or you too! Just give me a moment and then you can join me in the shower."

She slipped into the bathroom and I perched on the edge of her bed to patiently wait. At last, I heard the shower water running and went in to join Juliette under the warm spray. The moment I stepped under the hot flow, she took a hold of the soap and began lathering up my cock, ensuring that she got it squeaky clean. I took the soap from her and I reciprocated, using my soapy fingers within the tight clamp of her arse cheeks. She flinched whenever my finger touched her anal ring. Again, she felt that I needed some explanation, "It's not you or anything you did, I'm always quite tender there for a day or so after anal. I guess that's to be expected."

We continued to soap each other all over. When it seemed as if we had both cleaned every intimate inch of the other, I caught her watching me with a curious look on her face while the water continued to tumble down. "What?" I asked.

I thought for a moment she wasn't going to reveal what she was thinking. But then, she said, "Brad, I know I told Pauline that you could only use my arse today because of me having my period..." She wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me to her. Then she pulled her head back to look up at me once more as the water cascaded over us, "...it's just that I'm feeling really horny after having you in my arse. I'd love to also have you inside me ... you know, in the normal way. But I can't bring myself to lie down on white sheets, or even on a towel. But I so want to feel your hard cock inside me ... would you be ok with it if we fucked right here, standing up in the shower?"

And here was me wondering what I was going to do next. How could I deny this woman such a wonderful opportunity, "Of course Juliette."

Her face beamed like I had just given her a diamond ring, "Oh goody! Just a minute till I make some room." She turned her back to me, opened the door of the shower stall and bent forward, reaching her hands down in front of her. It took me a moment to realise that she was removing the new tampon she had just inserted in her privacy in this bathroom before the shower.

She now turned back around to face me expectantly. Obviously, we would need to stand to do this, or at least I would. To overcome our height difference, I dropped my hands down to the back of her upper thighs, steadying my feet on the wet tiled floor and hoisting her body up into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck to hold on and her legs around my arse, locking her feet behind me.

My cock was already hard again from her soapy hands washing it. I moved her body around until I felt the tip of my cock feel like it was in the right position and then I slowly lowered her down onto me, her vaginal opening spreading over my cock-head before sliding down to encase me in a slightly mushier liquid warmth.

I found myself envying her husband Terry as I held Juliette against the wall of the shower stall while the hot water tumbled over us and my hips drove my cock probingly deep inside her body again and again. I was delighted that she had suggested how we could overcome the inconvenience of her period. She came quite easily and I wondered if she was a multi-orgasmic woman ... my Becky was not and she was always completely satisfied with just one.

Having already cum once myself, I was able to prolong this fuck and in what seemed like no time at all, Juliette was gasping out a second climax. I love the sounds a woman makes when she's orgasming so it may have been that that caused a surging in my loins, I had no hesitation in going with it to deliver another series of globs of my seed into her pliant body.

As we both came back down from the leg trembling finale, I raised her body up off my wilting shaft and delivered her shaky feet back onto the floor of the shower stall. She slumped back against the wall, catching her breath and smiling her obvious appreciation to me. I soaped myself this time, washing away all of the traces of red that had adhered to my cock and left it to her to cleanse her insides for herself. We used the towels to dry each other but then I left her to the privacy of her bathroom again to reinsert another tampon.

When she reappeared from her bathroom, I had already put my tracksuit back on. "You're leaving?" she asked, sounding somewhat surprised.

"Yes, I thought I would. Juliette, it's been a fantastic morning and I really have enjoyed myself, but you probably have things to do today. You don't want me hanging around all day."

"Oh ok!" She did look a bit disappointed. I wondered what she expected we might do and for how long? We were limited in what we can do sexually by her having her period and I did appreciate all that we had managed to achieve thanks to her generosity in allowing me to have her anally. I told her as much, that I appreciated all that she had done and she seemed to be a bit better about my leaving.

I peeped out into our neighbourhood. A guy three houses down was out the front mowing his lawn but I couldn't see anyone else. Juliette said that I shouldn't worry so and just to walk confidently across the street as if I'd come over to borrow some milk. So I did!

I had not taken my cell phone with me to Juliette and Terry's house so that when I got home about 9am, I had a message that Becky and the kids had called. There was a text too from Pauline ... it read <Are you still interested in Sunday? Have 2 possibles, one 10am and the other not until 8pm (husband on shift work). If still interested, please txt your prefer.>

I answered the easiest one first. I sent a text back to Pauline, saying <Book 10am for me and send address> to which she replied, <She has to come to you, will give her your address, have fun.>

So I was all set up for another sexual diversion on Sunday. Nothing more had been said about Monday -- a public holiday. Pauline's original text had suggested that 4 of her girls, as she calls them, would be available that day. But having had my anal experience this morning and being booked with another of the girls tomorrow, I had my doubts whether I could keep getting it up strongly for 3 days in a row and be ready for Becky's return with the kids on Monday night. What if she was back ready for sex again when she got home? I needed to be able to perform so as not to raise any suspicions of this secret life I had embarked on with Pauline's club. What did she call it again? Surrogate Wives Club ... yes, that's it!

I called Becky back. Her opening word was not hello, she sounded quite agitated, "Where were you?"

"I was up early and drove down to the shops to buy a few things we'd run out of. I forgot to take my phone with me."

My reason seemed to satisfy her, "Oh, ok then. So how are you Brad, did you sleep ok without me there?"

"No, not all that good honey. I was up at 4.15, couldn't sleep, very restless." I was trying to be as truthful as I could ... without mentioning the hot sex that followed my early rising, of course.

"Oh darling, that's a shame. What do you think brought that on? Surely not missing me?"

"Could have been honey, I was a bit horny at that early hour."

Was I pushing it too far by talking about being up at 4.15 and feeling horny ... much too close to the truth? Fortunately, it was Becky who changed the subject to more mundane topics like what the kids had been doing and how her dad was in a shitty mood even without me being there to provoke him.