Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known that Lauren would hear about the deal I had struck with Wally. Over coffee, she said, "So you did a deal with the devil to keep your precious Brad away from the local women."

"You could put it like that."

"It must mean a lot to you to keep Brad all to yourself Beck, is he that good?"

"He is to me Lauren, but more so the sanctity of our marriage."

"But you're going to go off with Wally, aren't you being somewhat of a hypocrite?"

I was surprised, Lauren and I barely ever had a harsh word between us. Calling me a hypocrite was pretty strong. But I was curious too, "What if Brad had joined this stupid club, would you have made yourself available if he called Wally to try out another woman?"

"Of course I would!"

"Even though he's my husband and you're my best friend."

"It's just sex Beck and we're all adults. I wouldn't have any hesitation in you and Will getting together if you had accepted Wally's invite to be in the Surrogate Wives Club and if Will ever got to be a male member."

"So how's the club going then, is it up and running yet?'

"Oh yes, and it's great, I've had two of the neighbourhood guys call on me already. One was a bit of a dud fuck but I can tell you the other was good, really good." My friend was grinning broadly to emphasise, "he really put me through the hoops ... we had a great time."

"Lauren, it's only been a couple of weeks since Wally started the club, and you've had two guys already?"

"Yes, well I guess that the idea was so different in this previously staid suburb that the guys who joined want to get started quickly. I'm guessing that the frequency will die down once we are through the novelty period."

"Amazing, you lot are just amazing!"

"Why thank you Beck!"

"Lauren, I didn't mean amazing as a compliment."

I became apprehensive the closer I got to Wally's special birthday sex session. I was a bundle of nerves the night before and didn't sleep much. Brad went off to work as usual, on time, and unsuspecting. Since it was the last day of vacation, I had arranged for Lauren to take my kids over to play with hers for the whole day. As soon as Brad had left, I ran a bubble bath and luxuriated in it for a half-hour. About a quarter-to-nine, I towelled myself down, sprayed perfume in several strategic places on my naked body and selected my sexiest nightgown as requested.

The doorbell rang right on nine and I opened the door to my male visitor. I have already described having sex with Wally in considerable detail on previous pages so I will just summarise this latest encounter.

He had come for a full day of sex, so he didn't waste any time. We were in my bed together within 5 minutes of his arrival. I found it almost a different experience to be sober with him this time. I seemed to take more notice of so many things ... his body, still pretty good and very fit in his mid-forties, his attention to detail in foreplay, the way he never brought his large penis even close to my vagina until I was almost climbing the walls in eager arousal from fingers and tongue. And then the plunging thrusts that brought my body to life, the incredible feeling of fullness when he was deep inside me and the thundering orgasms that seemed to be part and parcel of being in a bed with Wally.

I don't know how he kept getting it up -- well, I do actually, he took a Viagra even though he didn't need one to get hard. He said it was so he would stay hard. We had four separate encounters that day, four times when he would start anew with fresh foreplay and a hard penis. We tried it in nearly every position humanly possible. He did place a heap of pressure on me to take his massive penis in my arse but I flatly refused on account of his size and my fear of what that could do to my inner workings and thankfully, he accepted that.

I made us some lunch between the second and third encounters and we ate that in bed along with some wine ... but only one bottle this time. I wanted to remain close to sober throughout. Our final bout of the day was actually in the pool. I have to say that that was a unique experience and possibly one I might even try to interest Brad in someday. Amazing how the water swirling around our bodies could make screwing feel so different.

On schedule, one year later, we did it all over again. This time, his birthday fell on one of the school vacation days so we were able to celebrate on his actual day. I baked him a cake with birthday candles and then had to remember to have him take it with him when he left. It would have been hard to explain to Brad why there was a birthday cake in the house when none of his family were celebrating a birthday.

Now another year on brings us almost back to the present day. Wally came around for our third annual birthday sex day. It went over really well, just as much frantic fun as the previous two. I was happy and content that this was a small price to pay to keep Brad from being sucked into that surrogate wives thing. I even dreamed about the wild day we'd had that night and the exhausting things Wally and I had got up to.

But at 9 the next morning, I got a call from Lauren, "Beck, have you heard the news about Wally?"

"About Wally, no what news?"

"He's dead Beck, Wally had a massive heart attack last night, he died in the ambulance before they could even get him to hospital."

"Oh my God Lauren ... no, he can't be, not Wally."

"He died on his birthday Beck. That was the day you and he celebrated together, wasn't it? Did you see him yesterday, were you two still having that once-a-year-day?"

"Yes, we were, and we did. Oh no, did I kill him, did we push things too far? Oh Lauren, this is just so awful."

"No, hang on Beck, you can't blame yourself for this. Maybe if he'd died while he was fucking you, you could have felt some part of contributing. But he died last night, hours after being with you. You can't blame yourself for that. Who knows what did it, he could have had medical problems that we didn't know about."

Despite Lauren trying to reassure me it wasn't my fault, I was grief-stricken, had I pushed him over the edge? Did he try to do too much with me? Did the Viagra that he took to be able to keep it up all day to satisfy him and me, play a part by affecting his heart?

So, a week later, I sat alongside my husband at Wally's funeral, silently reflecting on my secret, recalling those four separate days over the previous 2+ years that I had enjoyed with the man in the coffin in front of me. Had I contributed to his untimely demise?

Chapter Nine

So I am back at the present day now, it's the morning after Lauren and Will's party. Brad and I had walked home and I guess I shocked him by revealing some new thinking on my part after hearing some of the guy talk at the party and being hit on a couple of times. He would never have expected to hear that sort of talk from me. I had simply bounced the idea off Brad that what was so harmful in a bit of casual sex? I guess in a way I was also using that to try to bring him out on my suspicions that with Wally gone, he might have been invited in to the sex club. Whatever, he would never expect his long-time wife with the strict Catholic family upbringing could actually think this way.

Then to confuse him even more, I jumped his bones once we were in bed and we had one of our best and most torrid lovemaking sessions in quite a while, maybe ever. I think the fervour that I indulged in it last night really surprised Brad. Even after meeting Wally and learning so much sexually from him, having occasional but incredible big-cock sex with him, I had continued to make love with my husband in the same conservative way that I always had so as not to raise Brad's suspicions,. But last night, I went at it wildly with Brad, doing it with the complete abandon that I had learned from Wally.

What a weird party last night. It was as if someone had placed an aphrodisiac in the punch bowl. I had never known the guys to so openly hit on we married women at any of the previous neighbourhood parties. So unusual that most of the men were doing it like it had been planned. Could that have any connection to the passing of Wally?

I was very curious about what had happened to that club that Wally had started two years ago. What was it called again ... I think it was the Surrogate Wives Club? Does it still exist now that Wally's gone? He wouldn't have expected to die so young, so possibly there was no contingency plan for continuing it. If it was still in existence, then who was administering it, who was allocating the male-female connections?

I had been so curious toward the end of last night's party that when I found Brad and Will quietly chatting over a couple of beers after most of the other party guests had left, I went off in search of Lauren. I found her in the kitchen cleaning up, "Hey Lauren, I've been meaning to ask you, what's happened to that sex club that Wally started?"

Lauren looked around furtively, "Shush, not too loud, where are the guys?"

"They're in your living room, still drinking."

"Come with me, we'll tell them some lame excuse about me showing you some crochet work I've done, and then slip out by the pool cabana where they can't hear us."

"So does that mean that Will doesn't know about it?"

"Not that I know of!" my friend said softly, "Wally was frustrating in that regard, wives were never told whether their husbands were in his club, and vice versa. It was amazing how he kept all of that secret."

"Yes, you'd think that someone would have slipped up. So tell me Lauren, what's happened to it?"

We had made our way out to the pool cabana and Lauren was now speaking normally, "Well, Pauline is running it now but I don't really know if Wally ever gave her his approval to take it on in the event of his death. She's making a lot of changes."

"What sort of changes?"

"For a start, Wally used to tell the guys which woman had agreed to take them on so they would know in advance who they would be with. But Pauline now leaves the guys in the dark and they don't know who they are seeing until the surrogate arrives on his doorstep. And Pauline has widened the membership base too."

"Really?

"Yes, Wally kept it as a very exclusive club, there were only five of us, five women who were keen to provide a bit on the side for the guys who were members."

"So how many was that?"

"What, how many guys?"

"Yes, how many Lauren?"

"Eight!"

"Including Wally?"

"No, he was the organiser, the manager, so to speak. He didn't need to be a member because most of us girls would make time available whenever Wally called by. You got to know what he was like first-hand, such a charmer."

"So what's happened now when you say that Pauline has widened the membership?"

"She's been scouting around to have more women join the roster and she's already added a few more guys. It will add to the variety but I'm worried that with all of these extras involved, we won't be able to maintain the secrecy of it from those friends and neighbours who aren't involved."

"Lauren, as you probably know, part of my agreement with Wally to have birthday sex with him was that he promised he would never invite Brad to join. Have you heard anything since Wally's death, do you know if Brad's been approached?"

I had had a fair amount of wine at Lauren's party, but not that much that I didn't notice my good friend look very uneasy when I asked the direct question about my husband. She knew something, but my bestie seemed to quickly recover, "Why don't you ask him Beck, it's not for me to guess or speculate who Pauline might have added. Ask her if you don't want to confront Brad."

"I'd like to ask Brad but I guess I'm scared of his answer. And if he has joined, is he really going to tell me? He would probably lie ... after all, look at me, I've cheated on Brad four times in the past two years, all with Wally, and if he got suspicious and asked me outright, am I really going to admit it? I think I'd prefer to lie rather than stuff up my marriage by telling the truth. For God's sake Lauren, it's only been four times in two years, it's not like I'm a serial offender."

"Then ask Pauline Beck, like I just suggested."

"No I can't do that, I've never really got on that well with her."

"But you and Brad car-pooled with Pauline and Peter to Wally's funeral?"

"Oh, that was Brad's idea, I don't know why he suggested they come with us."

So Lauren didn't come clean last night about whether Brad had joined the sex club. Either she didn't know or didn't want to tell me ... which was it?

I had woken early Sunday morning ... well, earlier than Brad at least. He was still in bed and appeared to be sleeping soundly. Or was he just delaying the discussion I expected we would have this morning after I stunned him with my comments about why shouldn't we all have casual sex, while walking home last night?

After having some breakfast about 9, I put in a call to Stephanie. "Hi Steph, it's Beck. Listen, are you still a member of that surrogate wives thing that Wally started? I remember that you and Lauren and Juliette were all keen a couple of years ago when Wally first mentioned it at one of my pool parties."

"Yes Beck, I'm still in it, but don't go telling anyone. I'm sure that Stuart has no idea and I'd like to leave it that way."

"I don't suppose you'd know if Brad has joined recently, do you?"

"Why would you ask me that Beck?"

"Well, if you've been in it from the start, I thought you'd get to hear when new members come into the club."

"What makes you think he might be?"

"Oh, just a few things have got me suspicious. I think you know that Wally had always promised me he wouldn't recruit Brad in return for ... well, you know, I used to give him his special birthday present."

"You gave him a good one this year Beck."

"Oh Steph, don't say that. I feel really bad, like I killed him through over-exertion. I don't need you dropping lines like that on me."

"Sorry Beck, I can't help you with Brad. Listen hon, you've caught me at a bad moment, gotta go."

I was left holding the phone with dial tone replacing her voice. That was so unlike Stephanie, she was always in for a chat. And she seemed to respond to each of my questions with a question, instead of answers. Undaunted, I dialled Juliette from across the road.

"Juliette, hi it's Beck here. Can I ask you about that surrogate thing that you and Lauren and Steph got involved in?"

"Oh shit Beck, not now, not on the weekend, Terry's here, he knows nothing about that sort of stuff. Call me through the week if you want to know something about that."

I gave up, none of my friends seemed willing to venture an opinion on whether my husband was indulging in the surrogate wives' services. I realised now that I would need to have the confrontation I had been trying to avoid. And right on cue, speak of the devil, Brad appeared in the kitchen doorway, "Hi honey, what's happening?"

"Oh, that's good timing. Are you fully awake darling, I think we need to have a good talk?"

"Oh, that sounds ominous, what do you want to talk about?"

"Us and our marriage."

"Wow, that sounds heavy for a Sunday morning. Say, did I hear you on the phone when I came out?"

"Yes ... err, I ... I was just calling around my friends, trying to track something down."

"So, does calling your friends have anything to do with us having a talk about our marriage?"

"It has a lot to do with our marriage."

I saw his Adams Apple move, he was taking a definite gulp at hearing my words.

"Brad, I am trying to find out about something called the Surrogate Wives Club. What can you tell me about that?"

I had definitely hit a nerve. Another gulp and Brad seemed to blanch at my words, then his face went blank like he was thinking in a panic.

"You must have heard of it Brad."

"Why would you think I'd hear of it?"

"Because my closest friends are involved in it and I believe so are several of our male friends and neighbours."

"Like who honey?"

"You tell me darling, you surely must have heard something, I think there was a bit of discussion at last night's party and I suspect that's what prompted a couple of the guys to hit on some of us women."

Brad looked like a deer caught in the headlights. By being able to accurately name this unique club and already admitting that I knew some of my closest friends were involved, he would know I knew a lot ... more than he could have expected me to know. He must be puzzled at this moment, wondering if he was stumbling into a trap. I needed to push further, "Come on Brad, better come clean and tell me what you know about it."

"Err ... did ... um, did ... err ... someone suggest that you should become one of the surrogate wives?"

"No Brad, I was asked to be a foundation member two years ago when the club started."

"Really, and you never mentioned it. What did you tell them when they asked?"

"I told them no of course, I wasn't going to get involved in something like that."

"Who ... err ... who was it asked you?"

"That Wally guy whose funeral we went to last month."

"So how did you know Wally then?"

"Lauren invited him to one of my weekday summer pool parties."

"I thought they were only for you girls?"

"So did I until Wally turned up."

"Will was telling me last night how Wally was quite a lady's man, used to call in on some of the women of the neighbourhood while the guys were at work. What about you, did he try to lure you into his group?"

I might have to come clean and tell the whole truth about Wally and me, but for now I was determined to pursue my suspicions about Brad's involvement. "I'll get to Wally later Brad, but for now I'll just say that I managed to persuade him never to invite you into his club so I've always felt comfortable about us. But now that Wally's gone, I'm hearing that Pauline is running the club. I've never liked that woman much and I was curious why you invited she and Peter to car-pool with us for Wally's funeral. Do you want to tell me anything now about Pauline? Has she tried to tempt you into joining?"

His eyes were darting about, unsure whether to come clean. He was realising by my words that I knew quite a lot about the club. I was becoming certain that he was now involved in some way or another. "Err ... well, she did ... um, she tried to recruit me..."

"Tried, what does tried mean Brad? How did she try?"

"She ... um, that day of the funeral, after I dropped you and Peter off, she came on to me and told me all about the club and how all of the girls in the club had supposedly voted for me to be invited to join."

"And what did you have to say about that?"

"It was ... um, quite flattering."

"I'll bet it was. So what did you do next, did Pauline give you hot sex to persuade you?"

He didn't answer for nearly a minute. There was this long silence between us, each looking at the other, me waiting for his answer. Finally, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Beck."

I fought to control my anger since I wasn't blameless either, but we would get to that later, "So Brad, by saying you're sorry, I am guessing that would be a yes on Pauline then?"

"Pauline was extremely persuasive."

"I'll bet she was ... and so she hooked you like a fish. So what happened next, did they give you a membership card, offer you bonus points for going to bed with so many women?"

"No, nothing like that."

"Well, if it wasn't like that, then you go ahead and tell me how it was Brad. Have you begun utilising the club's services yet or is Pauline the limit of your activities?"

He reached out for the nearest chair and sat down, now looking very sheepish. I could see there was more to come, but I could barely hear his next words, he was mumbling. "It ... err ... it took a ... um, a few weeks ... err ... but I did go ahead and spend some time..."