Survival in The Back Yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick had been in any number of fights like this one. Don had been in none. This was his first no rules encounter. Possibly his last. Because Mick was totally consumed with rage.

Nora was aghast. This fight happened so fast. Before she had any chance to try to stop it. She had been afraid that Don would hurt Mick. But now....now Mick jumped onto Don, who was basically helpless. Mick landed with his knee, directly onto Don's crotch. Then another elbow - this one to the jaw.

Nora jumped onto Mick's back, screaming...."Don't kill him....don't kill him...oh, please!!!"

She was right at Mick's ear. Screaming. Mick stopped.

He got up, with Nora still on his back. She let go. He glanced at her. He said, "This guy's no fighter. He's a major wimp." Mick glanced at Don, who was writhing in pain. He spit on him, kicked him in the nuts and walked back into the house. Nora pursued. But Mick was out the front door and into his car. He drove away.

Nora went back out to Don. Don was on the grass, trying to sit up. Nora helped him up. He was gasping, bleeding from the face. His jaw was deformed. He was moaning, holding his balls.

Nora said, "I'll call 911."

Don held her arm. He shook his head. He said, "Drive me. Not far."

Nora was able to get Don up and limping into the house. He almost collapsed as they went out the front. But Nora got him into the back seat of her Sequoia. She drove the short distance to the emergency room at the hospital. As she drove, Don kept saying, "Fell down stairs." She pulled up at emergency, honking her horn. A nurse came out. She took one look at Don and called for help.

As he was being wheeled into a cubicle, Nora was right there. When the orderly left, they were alone, briefly. Don whispered, "Nora. I fell down your patio stairs, understand?"

Nora nodded. She didn't know exactly why he wanted this, but she decided to go along.

When the trauma doctor showed, Nora was shooed out.

Meanwhile, Mick had driven to the far gym, where he had a small office. The gym was open. It closed at eleven pm. He got there at eight-thirty. He went directly to the office and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. He went onto the main floor and got onto an elliptical machine. He stayed there for thirty minutes. He lifted free weights for another thirty minutes, until he was exhausted. Then he showered up and dressed in different clothes. No boots. He wiped off the boots.

Mick didn't believe that he'd killed Don. He might have done it, if Nora hadn't screamed into his ear. But he knew that what happened was a serious assault. He expected to be arrested some time either that night or tomorrow. But Mick smiled as he sat in the small office. He soon fell asleep on a cot he had there. The staff locked up later, letting him sleep. There was some speculation about it.

Nora waited outside the emergency area for word about Don. A woman came to her and asked what her relationship with Don was.

"Friend." She was in no mood to talk much.

"Does he have family?"

"Yes. Parents. I don't know how to get them."

The woman left. About two hours later, a doctor came out and told Nora that Don had been admitted. He wouldn't say much more. He did say that Don was not going to die, and that, so far, nothing seemed to be permanent.

As she was leaving the hospital Nora saw a police cruiser arrive. She ducked behind a post and waited until they went into the hospital. Then she left and went home. She went through and looked at the steps that lead from the patio to the yard. There were six broad stone steps. She supposed that falling down them could be serious. Spots of blood could be seen on them. She hoped that police never showed up.

She called around the next morning, until she reached Mick at the Reston gym. He didn't want to talk. But she said that Don was going to say that he fell down the patio stairs. She said that if asked, she'd say it happened just after Mick left and as Don was going to leave. That ended the conversation. Mick's responses were just grunts.

Then Nora went to the hospital to see about Don. His mother was there, outside his room. Nora introduced herself as the hostess when Don had his fall. His mom, Vera, simply looked at her, shook her head.

Vera said, "He had a concussion and a displaced jaw. That's fixed but he has a headwrap to immobilize the jaw. There were other injuries. He may be sexually disabled. I'm sure that will displease you."

Nora said, "I'm sorry."

Vera said, "I bet. I fail to see how such an injury could come from a fall."

Nora shrugged. She said, "I didn't see the fall."

Vera stared.

Nora said, "Can I go in?"

"Sure. I'm headed to the cafeteria." And off she went.

Nora was appalled to see Don, with his head wrapped in tape - or something. He also had a splint on his nose, and some sort of ice bag over his groin.

Don was not all that happy to see Nora. He said, "Your husband is an uncivilized beast." His words were slurred but understandable.

Nora thought about that. She said, "At times. Did you expect him to fight by your rules?"

Don said, "By...well....no. I guess I was an idiot. When I recover, I'm gonna fuck him up."

Nora said, "Don, leave Mick alone. For your own good as well as his. Have you spoken to the cops?"

"They came last night. I told them I fell down the patio stairs. I was sedated, but I could see they didn't believe me."

"You could get Mick arrested. Why lie?"

"Two reasons. One, how would it look, a taekwondo champ beaten by an old, untrained guy? Second, when I recover...."

Nora sighed. She thought, 'Macho assholes, all of them.' She said, "You're warned. Mick will never fight fair."

"Neither will I. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see how you were. You looked real bad when I brought you in."

"I'll be okay. I can talk around this contraption. But I can't chew for a month."

Nora looked at his crotch. She asked, "And?"

"It hurts. He was wearing boots."

"But will you be able to fuck?"

"You want it, still?"

"No. I have to cool it with you and try to placate Mick. I meant for your other women."

"You've been the only one for...for a month or more. The sex was so good."

"Thanks. Me, too. But Don, I love Mick. I only love the sex with you. You're a nice man. I say that despite your efforts to seduce my married body." She chuckled.

"Highly successful efforts."

"Yep. Very successful. You mom knows."

"She's very perceptive. But, you know, the cops also knew, right away. They know what happened."

"I spoke to Mick about the stairs."

"Is he coming home?"

"I can't say. As you saw, he was truly angry. I maybe don't want him back right off."

"But, Nora, he couldn't have really known how far we had taken it."

"He knew. He's smart. He's intuitive."

"He's a violent savage."

Nora smiled. She spoke in a reverential voice. "Oh, oh yes, he is that." She had a dreamy look.

Don stared at her. He said, "You'll get him back, Nora. He can't resist." There was some sorrow in his voice and attitude.

She said, "You never know, Don. Maybe you'll get me back. When you're sufficiently recovered. Until then, I need what I need."

Nora left when Don's mother returned.

She went by her office, checked some work, and went home. Mick had been there. A large duffle, lots of clothing and his work computer were gone. That didn't surprise Nora. It did make her sad. Despite her dalliance with Don, Mick was her true love. Now maybe gone. She teared up.

Mick had left the gym and cruised by his house. No cops. Nora's car was gone. He went in and packed some stuff. He took a pistol out of the gun safe. He looked around. He'd loved this house. It held many good memories. Maybe he'd never live here again. He started to tear up. Dumb bitch!

He rolled by Walmart and got a TV and a futon bed for the office at the third gym. When he arrived with these things, and his duffle, eyebrows were raised.

Mick called a short staff meeting. He explained that he and Nora were estranged for the moment, and that he'd be here for a while.

Elle Mason, the location supervisor, stayed back. She was a nice-looking woman, thirty-two, tall with dark hair pulled back. And she had a really great smile that lit up her face. It was that smile that got her the job. One version of it, anyway.

Elle said, "She fucked around, right?"

Mick stared at her. "Are you...some...I mean, why do you say that?"

"Because I know you wouldn't do it, and she would. I know you wouldn't because I tried to get you for six months before I gave up."

Mick said, "I was married."

Elle said, "Didn't seem to matter to her. Does it still matter to you?"

Mick was stunned into silence. Elle smiled. Not her normal, everyday smile. The one she used to get the job.

Elle looked at the futon. She said, "That would do, Mick. Or you could come to mine."

Mick had an erection. He didn't want one, but he had one anyway. Elle knew that. She reached out and stroked his cheek. She said, "I know you'll have to consider it all. Just keep me in mind. I'm between men. You could be one of them."

She turned and walked out. Mick collapsed into the office chair. He began to feel a bit better, though, about his appeal to the opposite sex. If he couldn't keep his wife, he could at least have some fun.

As for Elle, she really wanted Mick to accept. He was just the type of roughneck guy that pushed her buttons. She loved the faded scars on his cheek and forehead. She wondered how he got them. She was going to go to a full court press soon.

The police showed up at the house that afternoon. It was a black woman detective and a white Lieutenant. Nora let them in and offered coffee, or some other drink. They declined.

Detective Lana Stevens took the lead. She said, "Can you tell me how Mr. DeMarko was injured?"

"I didn't see it. He said he fell down the patio stairs. There's blood."

Stevens said, "Let's see."

They walked out and Nora pointed out the blood spots on the stairs. Stevens took pictures with her phone.

Then she said, "You know, Mr. Demarko is no klutz. He wasn't drinking or high. And I don't see how he got the injury to his genitals from the fall."

Nora shrugged. "I didn't see it. I only came out when he shouted."

"Was your husband here at the time?"

"No. He'd only just left a few minutes before. Don was leaving soon."

"Why was he here at all - Don?"

"He's my taekwondo instructor."

"He's your lover." Stevens was implacable.

"I don't have to talk about that. I know what you think. Mick wasn't here."

"Mrs. Billings, it's a crime to lie in an investigation. You're a lawyer."

"Detective, maybe you should leave now. I mean, Mick is fifty-two. He's smaller than Don, and Don is a champion fighter. Don just fell."

The two police left.

In the car, Stevens asked Lt. Baker what he thought.

"I think we're wasting our time. If the boyfriend was worse off, we'd pursue it more. What's the husband's record?"

"He has no adult arrests. Some juvy stuff for affray. No petitions."

"So, he's no danger to anyone else. These people are rich. Let them settle their own shit."

Stevens said, "I wonder why the guy lied about the fall."

Baker laughed. "He's a super-duper fighter who got the shit beat out of him by an old guy."

Stevens smiled. She really liked Baker's attitude. The investigation ended there and then.

Nora was unnerved by the police interview. She had no idea what had happened outside in the police car. She believed that they knew exactly what happened and might charge all three of them. But there was nothing she could do about that. She had to concentrate on the task at hand, luring her husband back.

He'd been at the Reston gym when she spoke to him. He would likely stay there. She had a chilling thought. That bitch Elle. The bitch would be after Mick full on. A jet of jealousy shot up inside her. She sprang up and paced, muttering 'bitch, bitch...' Then she sat. Who was she to be jealous?

If Mick fucked the gym slut, or any of the gym sluts who'd be after him, it only served her right. Maybe it would even the score and help her to get him back. But....maybe he'd like his new found freedom, and his new sluts. Now that he knew his wife was just a slut, too, why would he pick her? He could have a smorgasbord of sluts - younger and better looking. And not feel guilty about it.

Damn!

She went up to their bedroom and put on a slutty gym outfit, with tight violet spandex and not much of it. Then she put on a slutty A-line dress over it. Some sandals, sneakers in her gym bag. She hustled out to her car. It took her fifty minutes to get to the Reston gym. She formed a plan. She intended to out-slut the bitch and whoever else would come on to Mick.

Nora walked quickly through the gym. She saw Elle in the weight area. Elle smirked at her. Nora hustled on to the office door, and right through it.

Mick was sitting at his desk when Nora stormed into the office, looking really angry and also really sexy.

Nora slammed the door. She looked at the futon. She shouted at Mick, "Have you already fucked her? That bitch Elle?"

Mick held up his hands in front of himself. He said, "Not yet."

Nora took off her A-line. She twirled.

Mick was impressed, and almost overwhelmed. Sexy women were throwing themselves at him. Maybe it was his lucky day. The thought of a threesome flashed through his mind.

Nora went to her knees in front of him and started to take out his cock. But Mick pushed her head away. He said, "You owe me, big time, you bitch."

She nodded. She said, "What do you want?"

He smiled. He said, "Go get Elle."

Nora hesitated a tick. But then she went to the door and opened it. Elle was twenty feet away, staring at the door. She was ready, if called upon. In fact, she believed that she would get the call. So, when Nora beckoned her, she sashayed through the door. Nora closed it and turned. Elle had her jog bra off by then. She wriggled out of her spandex and kicked off her shoes. She was naked in less than twenty seconds. It took another three seconds for her to kneel and get Mick's cock out.

By then, Nota had also stripped. She dropped down next to Elle. Elle swallowed her husband's dick. Nora was impressed, despite herself. It was a pretty large dick. She thought that Elle must have had a lot of practice.

Mick slowly moved in and out of Elle's throat. Then he took his cock out of her and motioned Nora. Nora sucked it right in. In and out. In and out. Back to Elle. In and out.

Mick stepped back he said, "Nora, open the futon."

Nora did it. She knew who was getting fucked first. Only fair.

Elle crawled onto the futon, turned on her back and opened her legs. She looked so ready. So was Mick. He moved between her legs and entered her, fast and hard. The sex was frantic and intense. Elle was moaning, and Mick growled. Elle had a gripping orgasm around Mick's dick. Then Mick had his own, fast, hard strokes with a roar. Spurting into Elle. The sex storm subsided.

Mick sat up and looked at Nora. Then he looked at his cummy cock. Nora didn't hesitate. She sucked it into her mouth. She sucked and licked until it was clean, then hard. She was on the very edge of an orgasm for that entire time. Later, she thought that it was the total submission that did that. Sucking her husband's cock clean after he fucked another slut. But right then. Nora needed him hard and inside her.

When Mick did get hard, Nora shoved him back and mounted him from on top. She came almost right away. She kept humping him for quite a while, achieving several more orgasms. Then Mick came inside her, and they collapsed.

Elle was aroused by all of this. Watching the bitch suck her juices off Mick had her rubbing one off. She'd never let Nora forget this. A smirk every time they met.

Mick was finished for a while. He sat up. Nora sat up. Elle sat on the other side of Mick. He put his arm around Elle. He said, "This was the best, Elle. The best."

Elle said, "Any time, stud."

Nora was going to protest. But she held her tongue. She still owed Mick a number of hall passes. She had no doubt that he'd use them. And he wouldn't be shy about letting her know. That is, if the marriage actually continued. That was in doubt.

Elle gave Mick two kisses. One on the lips, and one on his cock. Then she went into the office shower and cleaned up.

Meanwhile, Nora used a towel, then put her A-line back on. Mick put on some shorts and a T-shirt. Elle came back out of the shower, toweling off. She smiled her killer smile at Mick and smirked at Nora. Then she wriggled back into her spandex and went back out to the gym.

Nora asked, "Are we even, now?"

Mick said, "How many times did he fuck you?"

Nora looked down. She said, "Okay. We aren't even. But I don't like that bitch. She's gonna give me that smirk every time I see her. Can't you get some other slut?"

"Sure. Maybe one of your friends at work. Denise?"

"No! Jesus. You...you don't have to be cruel."

"How many of your friends knew about fuck-face?"

Nora said, "I didn't talk about it. Except to say that I was taking lesson in taekwondo."

"But they knew. Some of them."

"Maybe suspected. Like you apparently suspected. I'm sorry, Mick. He just got to me. He's big and cut. Very...very convincing."

"Ella's very convincing, too. But I didn't fuck her. Well, until now."

Nora started crying. "Mick, Mick. Oh, Mick. I was weak and selfish. I don't know why now or why him. Always before I said no. No matter how...how much I may have wanted it."

Mick said, "You need to try for a better explanation. I'm not reassured. Does fuckface still have balls?"

Nora smiled. "Probably. It'll take him a long time to get back, though. Anyway, I won't take any more lessons from him."

Mick said, "There's other temptations. Other cut guys. If we can ever get back, I have to have some idea that you won't do it again."

"I'll see someone. I'll try. I love you, Mick."

He didn't give her the reply she was hoping for. He said, "We need to be apart for a while. I'll stay here."

"You'll fuck the bitch."

"I will. Sometimes. Maybe I'll drop around and fuck you, too,"

Mick did stay at the Reston gym. That is, when he wasn't at Elle's apartment nearby. That's where he slept. Well, at first there wasn't so much sleeping. Elle had been slutty all her life. It had cost her a marriage. But it had also made her extraordinarily good at sex. She taught Mick things that he really enjoyed. And she was always ready.

Mick was having a great time. After those first few days with Elle, the two of them started to get to know each other better - outside of bed. They went to dinner. They went dancing. And they talked. Elle wasn't a lawyer, but she was intelligent and well-read. She was also an avid bicyclist. She and Mick went for a ride. Then another. He got to know her biking friends. Before he knew it, a month had passed. No word from Nora, except a few texts about how she was getting counselling about her infidelity.

Nora was getting counselling. She found Mary Stevens, a psychologist specializing in marital difficulties. She was going twice a week, in the evenings. She had taken some free time at work, by off-loading a case onto another partner. The firm knew about her marital situation.

Mary told Nora that she should allow Mick time. Not contact him except by text. She said that Nora's fling was not unusual for a woman her age. Empty nest blues. Middle age blues. A few- pounds-heavier blues. That last one hit home to Nora, who had gone to taekwondo because she'd put on a little weight.

Nora was progressing in her therapy sessions. The lessons were no different than at the beginning. But the repetitive approach solidified them. She stopped blaming herself. She was only human, and Don was a hunk. She also confronted her apparent submissiveness. She liked it best with Don when he overpowered her and made her do what he wanted.