Survival of the Fittest Lover

Story Info
Sexy innocent wife tells hubby how she made up for lost time.
5.4k words
2.21
44.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So baby, I have something I should say. You know how for years and years, I played along, when you talked about me with another guy? You know, in bed? I know it's been a long time.

Well, when I said naughty things about another guy, you really fucked me hard. I loved that. How many thousands of times did it happen? You got me to do it over and over. Soon it was every time we had sex. I had to always talk about another guy. You trained me. I was rewarded when I talked about another guy. You would stay hard. Fuck with more energy. And that's what made me come. At first.

All that naughty talk, honey. It changed me. It's inevitable. Over the course of a decade, you changed my brain. You created a strong connection in there, formed from my thoughts about another guy leading to you fucking me longer and harder, leading to me coming. So another guy, even if he was a fantasy, was leading directly to my sexual satisfaction. He was the only way to get us both off.

It's simple reinforcement learning, honey. Isn't that what you study? Well, you used it on me. You made me a slut.

How? Well, at first, I started to think of another guy all the time, even when I was alone, masturbating. I got a big dildo and fantasized on my own. I had fully internalized your kinky needs. Your need became my need. I thought about other guys all the time. You were written out of the equation! Thoughts of other guys were now leading to me coming, without you being involved at all!

I need to admit something. Lately, when I think about another guy it is not some faceless guy. It is this guy Rico. I have never really wanted another guy until Rico. It was just fantasy talk. But like I said you made something change in me, that wasn't there before. By making me imagine it over and over, thousands of times over the years. It had to happen, just out of pure practice. Sure enough, it became real for me one day.

Ok here's what I'm trying to say: Another guy is fucking me! All that in-between stuff is gone! You, the thoughts, my thoughts, to hell with that! I have the real thing now!

In fact I have a hot date tonight. He's on his way now, to pick me up!

Are you okay?

Let me tell you more. I know that's what you like!

I met him at the gym. He is the new guy there. He flirted with me. All the women notice him. So I was a little excited when he would come over to me. I played it cool. But my body responds to him. I get that feeling in my belly. My face blushes. I feel a tingle, in my, you know, female region.

He is the tall, dark, handsome type. And kind of hot. Very hot. I don't know why he picked me. Let me think. Oh right: I'm also hot! And you made me kinky thinking about sex all the time. So I dress really hot now.

Ok I am twice his age. But I keep myself looking young. I guess you could say I am a MILF. That word's funny, "MILF." I overheard him talking to his friends. He called me that. I guess you know what that means, don't you baby? The L and F part. I'm tingling. Even now. Honey. He told his friends. That fateful day. That he'd like to fuck me.

Now, don't get mad baby, but I like fucking him too! And I will again. Tonight. And, I'm not asking. It's just that I want him. So much.

What did you ask me? Well, I guess so. Ok, that might be hot. You can watch us. I have an idea. I will bring him upstairs. You know the closet, next to the bed? You could hide in there.

The closet door. Open just a crack. Pretty kinky idea. I have another kinky idea. For my big stud. Tonight.

What? Ok, I guess so. I could jack your dick a little. Oh baby, I can tell. You want me to fuck him, don't you? Your little dick! It's already standing at attention! Oh look at that. Cute, stiff little dick! Sorry baby, but I know a little more about cocks than you might think.

Let me tell you the story.

Well, Rico. He's not the first guy that hit on me. I should tell you, since going to the gym. I've become, well, what some people might call, a slut.

And, it isn't a bad thing. I love being a slut. I'm in shape, I'm healthy, I'm sexy, I'm wanted. I refuse to feel bad about that.

Every guy loves what I wear to the gym. I love feeling tight spandex. Clinging to me. Around my thighs. Framing my tits, pressing them close. It looks like they might pop out!

I love prancing along, with my nice. round, butt. My tits jiggle as I walk by the hot young men at the gym. So many hard cocks! Oh baby, so many new shapes and sizes to discover! It's just like the stories I'd make up in bed. But better!

Did you know, honey. Many hot young men wear tight shorts, and they must know I clearly see the outline of their cocks? It's like, here is a "men you" of cock, just for me. A yummy line. A lunch buffet. Or, maybe: A Very Buff Lunch. Ha ha. Anyway. I love going there.

And yes, I am the gym slut. I love acting slutty.

Don't worry what people say. I go to the gym miles from here. And I made a deal. With the young man that runs the gym. The cost is: Free!

What? Do you suspect me of sucking off this young man? Well, you would be suspecting correctly!

You taught me how to act slutty, with all the ideas you put in my head. How many times did I tell you hot stories about sucking off someone to get something in return? Well, I found myself actually doing it. It didn't feel real at first but now I feel comfortable doing things like that.

Now, when I want something, I run my tongue around my glossy red lips. Sometimes I put my pinky in my mouth while looking up, thinking. You know, like an innocent little girl? Like you taught me to do? It works!

I played my vixen games on that young man. Soon he was kissing me. And I was kissing my way down. That wonderful path down. Running my tongue down the crease separating his strong bare chest. Working my way through the ripples in his six-pack. Teasing him, looking up at him slowly, on the way down. Going down for me, is the whole journey down. I know how it makes you so hard. Same for him. And every man, so far.

Finally I was at my destination. I pulled out his nice, thick, cock. And proceeded to give a prize-winning blowjob. I ignored him when he warned me his cock was gonna come in my mouth. That's the point isn't it?

I increased my suck pace. I drained that hot, young, cock. Sucking him with real purpose. No come left behind. I must have gulped down what felt like a quart of come. I forgot how much come young men have in there! Some tried to escape from the corner of my mouth. But my tongue caught it. Just like in the stories!

I smiled up at him licking my shiny cock sucking lips. That's how I got my free-for-life account at the gym.

You know, I wanted to suck him off anyway. So the free deal was just extra. And I am making the gym money. You see, so many young men join the gym once they see me. I should get paid.

But in a way I do get paid. That's right. The only thing I love more than money: Cock!

So baby, maybe you can guess. Rico will not be the first guy I've taken home from the gym.

What, Oh I love the look on your face. You didn't think I had it in me, did you baby? I'm much more daring than when we first met.

Like I said, I'm a slut. And, proud of how good I am at being a slut. You don't have me to yourself. I act slutty around any hot guy I meet. Oh and I think you know. You are not the hot guy you once were. Sorry baby, but it's true.

I mean, clean up. Get back in shape. And, have some ambition and charm. Like you used to have. Do you want me back? You need to compete. There's some, shall we say, stiff competition. Come to the gym, and see what you are up against. Maybe it will give you some motivation?

To fuck is to be healthy baby. I stay clean. I've always been squeaky clean. And I fuck nice clean men. Not married. Mostly.

My kind of guy is mature, and knows what he's getting into. Basically, an extended workout. I don't play games. Except kinky games!

Sex is a natural thing. I've outgrown your simple expectations when it comes to sex. With us it is always the same thing. Grow with me, or, be left behind, honey. It's your choice what you do.

I've made my choice about what I want to do.

I can't wait to go back to the gym. Want to watch me get ready? In my spandex suit? I'll put on sexy lip gloss that shines like when I smear his come all around? I've done that you know. I like to savor the taste of him. And trick you into kissing me. Ha ha. You thought I was kissing you for you. It was a hot, naughty game. That a playful vixen plays.

Then I outline my eyes with a dark pencil. Very important. You know when I am looking at you. There's no mistake about who I've chosen to take home. My sultry hot look has evolved to become deadly and effective. I get the man I want, nearly every time.

I wink, lick my lips, stretching near him. Spreading wide. My purple spandex frames that sexy triangle between my hips. I always reveal the shape of my nice round tits as I twist and move. Lifting and pointing my nice long legs. My shapely thighs lifting and spreading. I see their cocks jump when my shapely thighs part!

I know how to trigger a man's primal brain. All that practice, remember? I've put it to good use!

But it was there to begin with, in every woman. And in every man.

Their brains have been primed by evolution, for over a million years, to respond to me. Like a dog smelling prime cuts of meat, the male brain locks on to me, when I am being slutty. Suddenly. Urgently. Controlled from a deep, dark, vigilant, place within them. Within each and every one of them. And it takes control of their gaze. Drawn to my sexy shape. My slutty motion. I'm sending out invitations for mating. Loud and clear. I frame the view of my slutty display for maximum impact upon my male of choice. I do all I can to trigger every sex alarm within him. He really has no choice.

I act bold. I favor the bold. Men who exude confidence. More often than not, a confident man will have a nice, big, cock. A thick cock, that can thrust into me with persistence, and force.

They think they can conquer me. But I am insatiable. I can milk ten strong men, completely dry, in a single session. They always come before they want. I have that kind of power over a cock. Very few men can keep pace with me. Those men are very hard to find. So naturally I must play the numbers game and that means the gym.

The bar scene is not healthy. The gym is where there's lots of young hot healthy guys. Did you know many of them drink pineapple juice just for me? They know that young fresh fruity come gives them more chances with me!

Oh, honey. Everyone at the gym is thinking about fucking. All this sexual focus in one room So much effort put in to looking hot. Oh there's nothing like a hot young guy. With a hot young, strong, body. With a nice, thick, cock. Those kind of men, I take home for a liquid lunch. I fuck the special ones in all positions.

I even had a gangbang! Did you know your wife was right here, on this bed, the other day, getting ready for a gangbang? You know when you visited your brother? Did I seem worried? I had butterflies. I was so excited, for the gangbang I was going to have the next day. That went into the night. All those cocks, servicing your wife.

While you were off at the game with your brother, the real game was right here, in your very own bed. There was a line of big thick cocks. Men I had chosen: the all-star team of fucking me! And there was your wife. Spreading her legs apart, and after a sexy glance, telling them it's time to start fucking me. To start the gangbang. To fuck me long and hard. Over and over.

So, so hot. When one cock was tired, another took its place. I could keep going. coming and coming. That's right. A line of young men, out the bedroom door. One big cock fucking me, while I blew another one. Jacking off a cock in each hand. Ten more waiting.

Not long after they lined up, the first one was shooting come all over your bride, followed by the next one, and the next one. What a hot gangbang I had.

You know, I think females are built to be fertilized by (consensual!) gangbang. Men can't hold out and we need lots of varied stimulation. Queued cock does the trick! It promotes healthy competition. If I were looking to have kids, this is how I'd do it. Get fucked by fit Gods daily. Then keep the responsible ones around, guessing about who Daddy is!

Oh, I'm not doing that! But it gives me some ideas for the future, honey.

I am reclaiming the word "slut."

What I'm going to tell you is mostly true. But I'm going to frame it for your male mind. To titillate you. As motivation, for you to earn back my sexual respect for you.

Meanwhile it will keep the money flowing! It's in my best interest for now. Later, who knows...

I have many, ahem, suitors. Yes you've got bigger bank. But they have younger, thicker, healthier cocks. With come-pounding interest!

Ok enough brain fucking. Time to get to the nasty details!

So like I was saying, I'm a slut. I'm proud of my slutty side. Kind of amazing, isn't it baby? I guess I'm addicted to big, thick, cock. I'm a curious, slutty, vixen. I need to know how the cock will taste. To find out, I go into action! And soon I've arranged a gangbang of the tastiest ones!

Imagine me, honey. On my knees, sucking off a line of thick, juicy, cocks. One by one. No cock stands a chance. The cock will come. They don't make it very long. I'm too hot. I always get my mouthful. A man's come is as good as mine. From the moment I decide I want it. And I swallow.

Word spreads fast. My blowjobs are legendary. A thing of beauty. This wife of yours, she knows how to blow a cock. When I'm in the mood for a mouthful of come, and that's most of the time, I suck with determination. Like nothing you've seen. The come can't hide from me. I will swallow it all. Every salty, sticky drop, honey. I jack their dicks, till they come and come.

White sticky ropes of hot come, that's what I want. I love to see it shoot and land, heavy fresh healthy come shots. Splashing on my tits, on my cheeks and lips. In my mouth, oh my favorite place! Fresh come from a hot guy, I would have it for breakfast!

I crave come as I speak. I love the taste.

I didn't always love the taste of come. What changed?

Now I associate it with young, healthy, hot cock. Not with your pathetic boring cock. come means so much more to me now. It is my prize. What I labor so hard for.

Sure, a hot guy can, rarely, really fuck me. And get me to come many many times. And I love that. But that feeling. Of claiming, taking every drop of his come. That's my special talent. My mission.

But guess what, something changed recently! I have become a one-man woman. I know, it's like whiplash all these things I'm finally telling you!

Here's what's going on: I have temporarily suspended my role as the gym slut for about a month now. All for Rico.

Rico does not like me being slutty around anyone but him.

I will listen to him. For a little while anyway. I cannot resist all that cock, for very long. But I agreed. I told him yes. I will be exclusive. To him.

I will only fuck him. I know you married me, but don't even think about fucking me. It's impossible, honey. This pussy belongs to Rico. I have adjusted to his amazing size. I probably would not feel you inside me.

I can only fuck Rico's cock. I will only suck on Rico's cock. Yes. Only Rico's hard, heavy, magnificent, cock. Well. Until I tire of his cock. But oh, I must say. It is hard to imagine getting tired of that nice, thick, cock. But, I know myself. And I need so much variety.

Why would I do this for him? Suspend being slutty? For anyone but Rico?

Later, in the closet, you will see. You will understand. Oh boy. Brace yourself. Baby I'm telling you.

There is nobody that compares to Rico. I have never met anyone like this young man. He is ruggedly handsome. It makes me weak in the knees just thinking about him.

But if you are on his bad side, he is not forgiving. His big, strong, hands have choked out the life of another man.

Oh it was self defense! But sometimes I wonder about that.

His arms are huge. Oh babe, just knowing he has crushed the life out of another man, well, I don't know why. But it makes me wet. You know me, I am a kind person. I don't want anyone hurt. But I don't know how to explain this. He triggers something dark and ancient. Something primal. Something urgent, from somewhere, deep inside me.

Just like I need to fuck him so hard, and need him to plunge, deep, into me with his massive cock. There is this blood lust for him to crush the competition. To destroy. To be the victor.

Winning. It must be some female need. You know, to have safety. Strength. On my side.

A woman needs to feel secure. Knowing he can beat the shit out of another man. With those big strong hands. Oh, it just makes me want to drop to my knees and suck him off on the spot!

Wait. Is that the door bell already? Rico is here to pick me up! I'll text you before I come back. I hope the closet is comfy baby, because you'll be in there all night long!

Do I look nice and slutty? I do think I am very, very hot tonight. Rico's cock is going to come many times. I will probably blow him in the driveway before we leave.

Oh let me put my hair up. How does that look? How do you feel, seeing your wife put her hair up, preparing to blow another guy?

It's what you always said you wanted. Is the fantasy too real? Too bad.

I can't wait to suck. Nice and slowly at first. Then bob my head on him. Speeding up. Until he shoots come into my mouth. The first come shots are the most tasty. And they are only a few minutes away, baby!

You can watch me from the window. I will wink at you, right before I go down on him. Ok?

Of course it's short, honey! It's a mini skirt.

Your slut of a wife must leave now. Don't wack off too many times! Save yourself. Your wife is going to put on quite a steamy, sexy, show for you tonight!

This whole room will smell of steamy, hot, sticky sex. I'm gonna breed with Rico, baby. Your sexy wife is going to be mating with Rico. Tonight.

Your wife will have Rico's cock in her mouth. In a matter of minutes. Right down there, outside this window, sucking him off, in his car!

I hope you are prepared. No matter how many times you thought about your wife fucking another guy. Or blowing another guy. The reality will come as a shock.

Did you know Rico is almost ten inches? Babe, prepare yourself. The fucking will be on a level you have never known. It could be disturbing if you aren't prepared. With a cock so very thick, I'll be stretched wide. In between thrusts, you'll see deep, into my gaping hole. You might fear for my safety.

But listen to me. This is grown up, big cock mating. Massive slamming thrusts. I will be crying and yelling. I don't know half the things I say or do, when Rico fucks me. He pounds me into another dimension. You won't understand.

But, listen carefully. Do not intervene. Stay away. If Rico sees you, while he's in his animal state, claiming me, you will be seen as a threat. I'm telling you. Your very life needs you to stay in that closet!

He'll beat the shit outta you if he knows you are in there. He'll kill you. I know him.

He fucks like a machine, I can't even talk when he fucks me. He took a picture of me once. My mouth was hanging open. Eyes, glazed. I was coming, for the fourth or fifth time. I was almost unconscious.

But believe me. It is the greatest fuck of my life, every time. It is grown up, big cock, messy, violent fucking, that you don't understand. He fucks me in an incredible, but extreme, way.

That same energy, that brings me the best sex of my whole life would turn deadly. Instantly. Leave it alone. You can watch us. But hold on for your life. Stay inside. At all costs.

Listen. My hot slutty nature whips him into a frenzy. Like I said, I trigger the deep dark part of a man's brain. I love the fucking I trigger in him. But that part of the brain not only breeds me. It breeds violence.

12